[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(ALERT!) Iran Under Curfew - MAJOR MEDIA IS NOT AIRING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
News Alert!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: (ALERT!) Iran Under Curfew - MAJOR MEDIA IS NOT AIRING! Reply with quote

Iran Under Curfew - MAJOR MEDIA IS NOT AIRING!

NEWS ALERT:

The regime in Iran is doing all it can to suppress any 18 Tir massive demonstrations that would lead to revolution and overthrow of the current tyranny, which would be a major blow to the fanatical terrorists throughout the world and would also be a major blow and embarrassment to the EU supporters of the regime.

News of the preparations and tightening of country-wide security have been reported out of Iran for several weeks, but have yet to be given any coverage on the major media, which many Americans and westerners watch. For weeks, the regime has been filling the streets with armed Islamist vigilantes and other regime mercenaries that have been brought in from various countries throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa for one objective, the security and protection of the Mullahs Mafia enterprise.

It is your decision whether you actually care about this, but the bottom line is, the Mullahs are doing any and all things possible to not be overthrown this summer. Just because this type of information does not appear in the major media does not mean that it is not happening or that it is unimportant. IT IS HAPPENING. Whether you care to believe it or not is your prerogative, but if you do care, your duty must be to stand with the Iranian people and unite behind all forces of truth and all united groups who believe freedom is the destiny of all man, woman and child. WE MUST FIGHT UNTIL FREEDOM IS WON! Please demand that your government support the Iranian people this summer and break the business ties between the European Governments and the regime of killers who will continue to wreak havoc on this world, the Middle East, and the Iranian people unless they are STOPPED SOON!

stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY AREN'T THE MEDIA REPORTING ?

WELL, SHIRIN EBADI HAS ASSURED TO THEM THAT REGIME HAS IMPROVED THE HUMAN RIGHTS SITUATION!!

NO DEMOS IN THIS **** COUNTRY,ITALY.. WHY?? WELL, EBADI HAS CONVINCED EVEN THE SO-CALLED "HUMAN RIGHTS GROUPS" (HANDS OFF CAIN",THE TRANSNATIONAL RADICAL PARTY,ETC..)

GUYS,

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED BY THESE GROUPS I USED TRUST..

YET, I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO SURRENDERS TO THE NEGATIVE CIRCUMSTANCES..

SO, I AM BUILDING A NEW POLITICAL MOVEMENT AND I HOPE TO SUCCEED.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO DO SOMETHING !

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
persian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

the 'bonyads' are involved in selling satelite dishes. I heard Mr. Fazeli (Azadi TV) say that the new dishes sold for a fraction of the price have been blocked from recieving teleStar 12. All political media are broadcasting on telestar 12.

Now, those who still have the older more expensive satellite dishes can still see these media. but as we know, the 'middle class' and lower income are usually those who take to the streets.

Short wave radio seems to be the best answer eventually.
CH1 had somehow foreseen this and already sending a radio program to Iran. another group that has also seems to have known this would happen, and worked on a short wave radio program to Iran is Anjoman e Padeshahi -led by mr. fouladvand in London. he's fond of attacking Reza Pahlavi and diminishing him.

GUYS,

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED BY THESE GROUPS I USED TRUST..

YET, I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO SURRENDERS TO THE NEGATIVE CIRCUMSTANCES..

SO, I AM BUILDING A NEW POLITICAL MOVEMENT AND I HOPE TO SUCCEED.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO DO SOMETHING !
Persian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

the 'bonyads' are involved in selling satelite dishes. I heard Mr. Fazeli (Azadi TV) say that the new dishes sold for a fraction of the price have been blocked from recieving teleStar 12. All political media are broadcasting on telestar 12.

Now, those who still have the older more expensive satellite dishes can still see these media. but as we know, the 'middle class' and lower income are usually those who take to the streets.

Short wave radio seems to be the best answer eventually.
CH1 had somehow foreseen this and already sending a radio program to Iran. another group that has also seems to have known this would happen, and worked on a short wave radio program to Iran is Anjoman e Padeshahi -led by mr. fouladvand in London. he's fond of attacking Reza Pahlavi and diminishing him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DROP RADIO FARDA!
HELP OUR POLITICAL MEDIA.

KRSI needs money to continue ...

Radio Sedaye Iran (Saied Ghaem Maghami) is the most effective voice of the movement during July uprisings. and he's asking for our support to stay online.

Our Political Media needs help,
while Radio Farda gets $ from US gov. to broadcast MUSIC to Iran!!!

Seems that US gov. thinks it can topple ayatollahs with MUSIC!
Confused

Or do they think the Political Activists may need MUSIC to dance to on July 9!

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? IT's BEYOND ME!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Persian.

Who the hell cares about britney spears when one is struggling for Freedom??

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: (ALERT!) Iran Under Curfew - MAJOR MEDIA IS NOT AIRING! Reply with quote

News Alert! wrote:
Please demand that your government support the Iranian people this summer and break the business ties between the European Governments and the regime of killers who will continue to wreak havoc on this world, the Middle East, and the Iranian people unless they are STOPPED SOON!

News of the preparations and tightening of country-wide security have been reported out of Iran for several weeks, but have yet to be given any coverage on the major media, which many Americans and westerners watch.

Please know that I support your struggle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: