[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Universal Iranian Demonstration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Universal Iranian Demonstration Reply with quote

Author: Amil_Imani Posted: Wed Jun 9 6:39 PM

Universal Iranian Demonstration

I read somewhere that "the whole story of the progress of human liberty shows that concessions yet made...have been born of earnest struggle... If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

I believe all human beings deserve to have liberty. Prejudiced, medieval-like actions must and should be eliminated in this 21st Century. This pinnacle of cruelty must and should be obliterated in our new era.

Human beings are deserving of a brighter and more enlightening future and are obliged to work hard to bring prosperity, not only to this generation, but also to the generations to come. This applies to all the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve, not just to a particular rich industrial section of this global village.

There are many nations in this global village of ours that have been struggling, in many ways, for centuries, to reach the prosperity that most have enjoyed in Western nations. This divisive gap between the very rich and the very poor has never been clearer, to the entire world, than it is today. With the advent of the Internet, we have more accurate information on this calamity, this reality that we all live with, on a daily basis.

When many immigrants arrive at the port of New York, the first thing they want to see is the Statue of Liberty, and it is something beautiful. It is something extraordinary in the eyes of people who have dreamed all their lives, of seeing this symbol of liberty. It represents what America must be and ought to be. It represents America, the land of the free, and the land of opportunity.

America was founded on aspirations of liberty and justice for all. She is now a proud country with a very rich constitution that protects, not only its own citizens, but whomever makes it to her shores. For that, we must all be grateful and thankful and struggle to keep it that way.

What inspired me to write this article was the mere fact that all forms of life start with struggle. We all know that the city of Rome was not built in one day. Similarly, people's liberty and freedom were not given to them simply because some ruler felt sorry for the masses. They were secured with many bloody revolutions, an inch at the time. That's how most countries have achieved their liberty and freedom.

Iran is a land of beauty and love, but also a land of turmoil. At this critical crossroads in her history, this old nation, perhaps, the mother of all nations, needs you. This very rich culture which has given the world many great scientists, in all areas, unparalleled poets, such as Rumi, Ferdowsi and Hafez needs you.

Iran has the youngest and brightest and the most educated population of any country at this time in history. Iranians, like many other nationalities, have been struggling to achieve the liberty and justice and freedom that are being enjoyed, mostly, in the western countries.

Walter Lippmann in his essay " A preface to Morals said: " The thinker dies, but his thoughts are beyond the reach of destruction. Men are mortal, but ideas are immortal. Justice William O. Douglas said, " Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world. Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged."

Martin Luther King envisioned the very same idea. His idea about a very large demonstration came at a time when America was burning with racial fever. King said, "We are on a breakthrough...We need a mass protest to validate our efforts." On August 28, 1963, Martin Luther King, Jr., on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., stood tall and brave. He gave his most memorable speech, "I Have a Dream," which has become one of the best known public addresses of 20th century America and remains one of the great moments of modern oratory. Hundreds of thousands of people gathered on that day to let the world hear the voice and aspirations of black America for a free and equal America. His idea of a peaceful, mass demonstration forever registered him in history books as an idealist with a passion for justice, liberty, and freedom for all Americans.

My fellow freedom loving compatriots abroad, our fellow Iranian brothers and sisters in Iran are struggling, at this very moment, for their simple and basic human rights. They are being held in the same manner that black-America was being held hostage, in a land where they were born and labored. Justice and liberty are what should excite and inspire us to do the right thing.

The last year's mass demonstration on July 9, 2003 (18 Tir) in support of freedom movements in most cities in Iran and in more than ninety-five countries worldwide, showed that Iranians are capable of such universal, simultaneous gatherings and organizations and thirsty to liberate their country. It also showed us that we are still at the beginning of our learning process of coming together and uniting our forces. We, Iranians, are known among ourselves for being individualists who lack the spirit of teamwork. In some instances this characteristic may work to our advantage, but in the case of obliterating the reign of terror in our homeland, it strongly backfires against us. It will be impossible to eradicate the seeds of evil from our land, without a united force of all segments of Iranians.

My fellow compatriots, we need to learn to work together now. We need to advance this process quickly and reach to the next phase of our destiny. We must strive, seek, and struggle to achieve what always seemed unachievable, and with great emotional intensity and love for our country, do what always seemed undoable. We need to gather our strength together and lean on each other's shoulders, all the way across the ocean, in order to become a beacon of unity and oneness. The first step towards our unity is to go beyond skepticism and open our hearts to one another in this noble act of freeing our fellow countrymen from the hands of those who are merciless, brutal, and without the slightest passion or compassion for their fellow human beings.

These are precarious times for our country. There is a high potential for preemptive attack by those who fear that the Islamic Republic is secretly developing weapons of mass destruction and is willing to share this technology with the terrorists. This gives them the right to attack Iran at any time. We simply cannot allow that to happen. We must rise to the occasion and support Iranians in Iran to overthrow this barbaric, brutal regime which does not value human life and Iranian culture. My dear compatriots, it is up to us to save Iran, or it may be too late to be sorry.

We must not allow our bitterness towards one group, one segment, or one party to cloud our mission of liberating our country. " Freedom is obtained not by the enjoyment of what is desired but by controlling desire itself." Let us not allow revenge to become our guiding light in pursuing our mission, but fill our hearts with love and sincerity and sensibility to make certain that we don't repeat history. "Nothing is little to him that feels it with his great sensibility."

My fellow freedom loving Iranians, the time to rise to the occasion is NOW. It is now that can make a difference. It is now that we must come together and make our marks in the history books. It is now that we must come together as a massive force to show the world that Iranians were the pioneers of civilization.

So, my dear Iranians across the world, this is a universal call for all Iranians to come out on July 9, 2004, in support of democracy and freedom and liberty and the Rule of Law for our country and our countrymen in Iran. It will be for the Iranian UNITY that we have always craved. It will be for all the prisoners of conscience who are being held and tortured by the Islamic Republic for loving their country. It will be for thousands of innocent Iranians who died at the hands of the villains and for the hundreds upon hundreds of other reasons.

Yes, life itself is a struggle but, the vast majority of Iranians are struggling, at this very moment for simple and basic human rights.

My fellow freedom loving people, July 9th, 2004 is almost upon us. Millions of people, inside and outside of Iran are gearing up for a tremendous movement on that day. Iranians are hoping to eradicate the Islamic Republic's barbarities from their land. They are hoping you, the Iranians who are living abroad and can freely participate in these gatherings, support them, pay attention to them, and help them morally in whatever capacity you are able.

My fellow Iranians, your other fellow Iranians in Iran need you, and need you NOW. So, I beseech you to come out on July 9th, 2004, in front of the Iranian consulates or the embassies of the Islamic Republic, or any designated areas that you have chosen in your respective countries, in solidarity with the people of Iran.

Over half the people who have begun to mobilize for a demonstration, have never demonstrated nor protested before. I am confident that WE can do this. We can do this together, if we put our hearts into it, and send major shock waves right into the hearts of the Ayatollahs of the Islamic Republic. Together we can cause them to realize our everlasting commitment to liberty, justice, and freedom for all Iranians.

"A stream of light shall pierce the darkness of ignorance and man's oppression until Liberty enlightens the world." -- President Grover Cleveland

Amil Imani
June 6, 2004
Amil_Imani@hotmail.com

Please distribute this freely to all Iranians and non-Iranians.

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Excellent.. Reply with quote

Excellent Excellent piece... I will send to my friends!

UNITY!
Amil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: My fellow Iranians Reply with quote

My fellow Iranians,

The anniversary of the 18 Tir, the Iranian Students National Uprising, is once again upon us. The 18th of Tir (July 8th) has become a symbolic struggle and resistance against the tyrannical, totalitarian and barbaric regime of the Islamic Republic. Our very brave and courageous freedom lovers have been challenging the very fabric of the foreign occupiers of the Iranian nation. Iranian people have demanded a total annihilation of this Totalitarian State of Islamic Barbarity and Terror, which lacks even the most basic human compassion and human rights.

The Iranian people, after their centuries long struggle which resulted in throwing out many foreign mercenaries, will throw these new and unwanted fundamentalist Islamic thugs right into the trash basket of history very soon.

The flowers of victory will once again blossom and the celebration of life over the celebration of death will begin. But until then, we must struggle against fanaticism with all our strength. We must end poverty, ignorance, disease and the inequality of opportunity. We must pledge our dedication to the service of Iran and her people and to the still larger cause of humanity.

I call upon the honorable people of Iran to stand tall and start to build the noble mansion of a free Iran where all her children may dwell in freedom and equality. Iranian people must become masters of their own destiny.

The events of 18 Tir have created a bitter taste toward the Islamic foreign oppressors. The Persian people have been struggling to obliterate these desperate and opportunistic parasites from their land. This can only happen when we have the full support of all Iranians. This can happen only when we set aside dedicated time and resources for the destruction of this merciless, despotic, alien regime and the establishment of a free, independent sovereign United States of Iran/Persia.

My fellow Persians, A. D. Benoist said, “The highest measure of democracy is neither the 'extent of freedom' nor the 'extent of equality', but rather the highest measure of participation."  We need you to make time to come out and participate in these gatherings over and over again. “Democracy is not something you believe in or a place to hang your hat, but it's something you do. You participate. If you stop doing it, democracy crumbles”, said Abbie Hoffman

In the past, one of the major hurdles to achieving full democracy and the rule of law in Iran,   has come from the self-interest of people who have been attempting to plunder the society for their own personal gain. It is the same scenario today. If we desire to achieve freedom and remain free then we need to avoid self-interest and work for our national interest and in the spirit of teamwork.

Human beings cannot create an ideal world of peace and tranquility under totalitarian,   despotic and tyrannical regimes, such as the Islamic Republic in Iran. Individual freedoms would be brutally repressed.   The individual would be at the mercy of the merciless, on our case, the clergies of Iran.

Revolutions are successful only when they succeed in replacing a totalitarian state, not creating another oppressing dictatorship. We need to create a government which will secure greater personal freedom and liberty for all Iranians,   a government which moves, decidedly, away from dictatorship and proceeds, confidently, towards democracy.

I believe seeing and hearing of demonstrations such as 18 Tri will give Iranians in Iran, who are unable to demonstrate in their own homeland, a renewed hope in the future and a reason  to rejuvenate their motivation. It represents a step forward in our freedom initiative which will break down any barriers of mistrust with our home base.

As we move forward in implementing this important demonstration, we are determined to establish a grass-roots organization which, effectively, monitors and supports the ongoing efforts to find the best way to initiate new freedoms

Behind all events, behind all movements, behind all unrest and all revolutions, there have always been great driving forces. The driving force should be our passion for larger freedom and liberty and the rule of law in our homeland. For a very long time, Iranians have been struggling against alien rulers and the enemies of self-determination. Because of the lack of social and political freedom, police terrorization and thought control, under the occupation of Islamic terrorists in Iran, have been escalating.  With the selections of the members of Iran's 7th congress, the Islamic occupiers intend to continue this repression and legitimize their evil entity.

My fellow compatriots, once again I call upon all of you to be united with your fellow Iranians in Iran on this day. I ask you to support their aspirations for self-rule and their expectations for an era of peace, freedom, prosperity and independence. This is no longer a choice; it is simply a duty and an obligation as an Iranian.

Amil Imani
June 16, 2004
Amil_Imani@hotmail.com

Please distribute this freely to all Iranians

Last edited by Amil on Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Amil!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please distribute this freely to all Iranians

I did Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: