[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Fellow Iranians

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amil Imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: My Fellow Iranians Reply with quote

My fellow Iranians,

The anniversary of the 18 Tir, the Iranian Students National Uprising, is once again upon us. The 18th of Tir (July 8th) has become a symbolic struggle and resistance against the tyrannical, totalitarian and barbaric regime of the Islamic Republic. Our very brave and courageous freedom lovers have been challenging the very fabric of the foreign occupiers of the Iranian nation. Iranian people have demanded a total annihilation of this Totalitarian State of Islamic Barbarity and Terror, which lacks even the most basic human compassion and human rights.

The Iranian people after their centuries long struggle which resulted in throwing out many foreign mercenaries, will throw this new and unwanted fundamentalist Islamic thugs right into the trash-basket of history very soon.

The flowers of victory will once again blossom and the celebration of life over the celebration death will begin. But until then, we must struggle against fanaticism with all our strength. We must end poverty, ignorance, disease and inequality of opportunity. We must pledge of dedication to the service of Iran and her people and to the still larger cause of humanity.

I call upon the honorable people of Iran to stand tall and start to build the noble mansion of free Iran where all her children may dwell in freedom and equality. Iranian people must become masters of their own destiny.

The events of 18 Tir have created bitter taste toward the Islamic foreign oppressors. The Persian people have been struggling to obliterate these desperate opportunist parasites forever from their land. This can only happen when we have the full Support of all Iranians. This can only happen when we set aside dedicated time and resources for the destruction of this merciless, despotic, alien regime and the establishment of a Free, independent sovereign United States of Iran/Persia.

My fellow Persians, A. D Benoist said, “The highest measure of democracy is neither the 'extent of freedom' nor the 'extent of equality', but rather the highest measure of participation. We need you to make time to come out and participate in these gatherings over and over again. “Democracy is not something you believe in or a place to hang your hat, but it's something you do. You participate. If you stop doing it, democracy crumbles,” said, Abbie Hoffman

One of the major hurdles to achieve the full democracy and the rule of law in Iran, in the past, has always come from the selfish-interest of people who have been attempting to plunder the society for their own personal gain. It is the same scenario today. If we desire to achieve freedom and remain free then we continuously need to avoid self-interest and work for our national interest and in the spirit of teamwork.

Human beings cannot create an idea world of peace and tranquility under totalitarian and despotic and tyrant regimes, such as the Islamic Republic in Iran. The freedom of the individual would be brutally repressed. The individual would be at the mercy of the merciless despots and in our case, the clergies in Iran.

Revolutions are successful only when they succeed in replacing a totalitarian state, not creating another oppressing dictatorship. We need to create a government, which will be providing greater personal freedom and liberty for all Iranians. A government, which moves away from dictatorship and proceeds towards democracy

I believe demonstrations such as 18 Tri will give Iranians in Iran who are unable to demonstrate in their own homeland a hope in the hearts of the hopeless Iranians and a chance to rejuvenate their motivation. It represents a step forward in our freedom initiative, which will break down barriers of mistrust with our home base.

As we move forward on implementing this important demonstration, we are determined to establish a grass-root organization, which effectively, monitors and supports the need to find the best way to provide more freedom.

“Behind all customs of whatever nature, behind all social unrest, behind all movements, behind all revolutions, are great driving forces.” Iranians have been struggling against alien rulers and self-determination, for so long. Because of the lack of social and political freedom, police terrorization and thought control under the occupation of Islamic terrorists in Iran have been escalating and with the selections of the members of Iran’s 7th congress, the Islamic occupiers want to continue this repression and, to legitimize their evil entity.

My fellow compatriots, once again I call upon all of you to be united with your fellow Iranians in Iran on this day and support the aspirations of the Iranians for a self-rule and their expectations for an era of peace, freedom, prosperity and independence. This is no longer a choice; it is simply a duty and obligation as an Iranian citizen.

Amil Imani
June 16, 2004
Amil_Imani@hotmail.com

Please distribute this freely to all Iranians!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: