[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Demonstration - END THE REGIME!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Welcome Demonstration - END THE REGIME!!!! Reply with quote

Welcome mass or Demonstration
Mehrabad Airport today at the 20:50 Local time was center of focus for Iranian who are fed up with this regime.

Thousands of welcoming audience are present at the airport but the welcoming ceremony for the winner of Noble Peace Prize is just excuse.

They are strongly asking for the end of Islamic Regime. Thousands of protesters are marching in the open area of airport and chanting slogans,,

Regardless of heavy presence of the Security forces.

Slogans such as :

"Marg bar Estebdad" (Down with Dictatorship)

"Rafsanjani boro gom sho" (Rafsanjani get lost)

"Edalat, Azadi" (Justice, Freedom)

"Referendum, Referendum, in ast shoar Mardom"(Referendum, Referendum, this is the people's slogan) -

So far protesters ignored the injunctions of the regime forces, regime will not stay calm, soon their loyal basiji or silencing troops will be at their highest deployment.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear, i would wait to see what happens.. After all, Khomenei returned Iran from France,bringing great hopes..

i say to wait and see..
i hope she will not join some reformist faction for the next February "elections".. she has spoken about "reforms", not Referendum..

Reforms are not possible anymore in Iran..
Even ,no free elections are possible under the current regime..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my only hope is that she will speak hardly against the "reformist" faction also and will say clearly that there is more place for reforms from within..

Confused

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
my only hope is that she will speak hardly against the "reformist" faction also and will say clearly that there is more place for reforms from within..

Confused

Yes - we must hope that she will rally all of the Iranians and DECLARE A MESSAGE FOR FREEDOM FOR ALL - and END OF REGIME!!!!

We must hope! Smile
farahjoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

I agree ---- of course everything still remains a question.. as long as actions such as these work to mobilize the masses and really strengthen the movement then it is good..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: