[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Historic Freedom Lover President Dies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Historic Freedom Lover President Dies Reply with quote

The best US President..

he contributed to change a piece of this world's history

Honor to President Reagan

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely wouldn't say best US President in History.. In recent history I would say most notable because he was president at an important time in the history of the world - COLD WAR

Definitely not best president in US history by far..
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant the Best US President of the 1900's..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Equality

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also helped Saddam committ atrocities against Iran.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to remember him for the great accomplishments..

g-d bless his soul forever..

Mokhber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Iran Airbus was shot down during Reagan's administration. He blamed Iran after the USS Stark was hit by an Iraqi missile.

The list goes on.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish to remember him for his accomplishments..

sorry, this is my personal opinion..

Pantea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mokhber wrote:
The Iran Airbus was shot down during Reagan's administration.

Yes that's right, but that was because iranian fighter jets hid behind the airbus the moment they were being attacked!!!!
reza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the aircraft carrier saw one blip on its radar and assumed because it was closing on their position that it was hostile, they shot it down through their haste and stupidity. The american army has not been known for it's tactical considerations just look at how many friendly fire incidents their were in iraq. To name just one an american soldier killed a western journalist with a camers because he thought the camera was an rpg...
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: