[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nobel Winner to Visit US, May Hold Talks with Bush Admin!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Nobel Winner to Visit US, May Hold Talks with Bush Admin! Reply with quote

Nobel Winner to Visit US, May Hold Talks with Bush Administration

May 03, 2004
Agence France Presse
afp.com

http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=en&y=2004&m=05&d=03&a=3

TEHRAN -- Nobel Peace Prize winner and Iranian rights campaigner Shirin Ebadi is to visit the United States in the coming days and may meet members of George W. Bush's administration, a colleague told AFP Monday.

"She is replying to a number of invitations from universities and non-governmental organizations, and if the situation requires she may talk to the US administration for the purpose of human rights," Mohammad Ali Dadkhah said.

This would be the human rights lawyer's first visit to the United States since she won the Nobel Peace Prize prize in December. She is a supporter of dialogue between Tehran and Washington, which have no diplomatic ties, to improve relations.

Dadkhah said that Ebadi is currently in Vancouver, Canada, and would go on to the United States from there, adding: "She will speak about the human rights issues in three different states and will talk to United Nations officials who deal with human rights issues."

He gave no additional details.

On April 14, Ebadi criticised the failure of the top UN human rights body to examine events in Iran, saying it was an insult to fellow democrats in her home country.

She was in Geneva attending the commission's annual meeting and to support a report by the Paris-based International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) on human rights defenders.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ayatollah ebadi

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has some nerve!

Wasn't it this Ayatollah Ebadi who lashed at US for keeping Terrorists prisoner? and NO mention of the Iranian political prisoners What So Everrrrrrr!

This ***** is really getting on my nerve.

Somebody better be there to ask her why the hell is she so keen on 'reform' while the nation has already expressed their hatred and distrust of the Khatami.

Why didn't she Lobby prior to UN resolution to condemn Human Rights abuses in Iran?

She should be held in the same cell with BATEBI, perhaps she can learn a thing or two from Batebis of our time, about Human Rights Activism!

AYATOLLAH EBADI SUCKS EUROPEANS D'...K AND SNORTS REFORMISTS SH'''TTT, THAT NO GOOD DISGUISTING PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE.
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Dear Iranian friends Reply with quote

I do think that Abaddahi is an ally of the peace loving people in Iran and all around the world.
You have to understand, her life is at constant risk, one worng sentence and she might be assaisnated.
She does anything she can in order to bring freedom to Iranain people, and to ensure that the regime keeps the human rights there, an IMPOSSIBLE mission, and we need to back her up, so she'll improve, and have more security, and go against the regime more often.
She alone won't make the difference, but she is indeed an important tool in the road for freedom.
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Dear Iranian friends Reply with quote

I do think that Abaddahi is an ally of the peace loving people in Iran and all around the world.
You have to understand, her life is at constant risk, one worng sentence and she might be assaisnated.
She does anything she can in order to bring freedom to Iranain people, and to ensure that the regime keeps the human rights there, an IMPOSSIBLE mission, and we need to back her up, so she'll improve, and have more security, and go against the regime more often.
She alone won't make the difference, but she is indeed an important tool in the road for freedom.
IsraelForIran

IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Dear Iranian friends Reply with quote

stefania

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Israel4Iran.. She is just another Khatami and one which has been chosen by the French Fascists (just as they did with khomeini )..

She represent the 2nd generation of the "reformists"

One which does not support regime change and is very anti-Israel

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I do think that Abaddahi is an ally of the peace loving people in Iran and all around the world. You have to understand, her life is at constant risk, one worng sentence and she might be assaisnated.
She does anything she can in order to bring freedom to Iranain people, and to ensure that the regime keeps the human rights there, an IMPOSSIBLE mission, and we need to back her up, so she'll improve, and have more security, and go against the regime more often. She alone won't make the difference, but she is indeed an important tool in the road for freedom.

She supports the mullah regime. She works to prolong the life of the regime.
Persian

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
No, Israel4Iran.. She is just another Khatami and one which has been chosen by the French Fascists (just as they did with khomeini )..

She represent the 2nd generation of the "reformists"

One which does not support regime change and is very anti-Israel

I agree with Stephania on this. Ebadi is on the side of Reformists.

I have heard from one of these reformists (with a high position in IRI) years ago about Shirin Ebadi.

Just look at this thugs comment about Ebadi several years ago:

Quote:
YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE SHIRIN EBADI WILL ONE DAY BECOME THE MOST FAMOUS WOMEN IN THE WORLD!

Ever since she was nominated for peace prize by Europeans, I remembered this comment and was on her case to see what she wants to do with it. and this is what she keeps repeating every single time:

Quote:
REFORM IN ISLAM !

Her activism in Iran was also nothing more thatn defending some 'reformists' in jail. that's all. she was also defending the fake reform.
blank

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is for Ir:
Don't let this f cking woman fool you. She is a Jakel with two face. She had every opportunity to condemn the regime instead everytime she has a chance she stands up for them and defends them THIS WOMAN HAS NO INTEGRITY ONLY AN OPPORTUNIST TO FILL HER POCKET.......SHE IS A *****. SHE BELIEVES ISLAM AND DEMOCRACY ARE COMPATIBLE.......SHE IS A WOMAN WITH A TURBAN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: