[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABOUT THE MOVIE "ALEXANDER" = ROXANA?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hyrcanian Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: What a shame...pffff Reply with quote

What a shame...

/Hyrcanian Princess (the one who started the discussion...)

blank wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
blank wrote:
I don't care what kind of party he had he still burnet the great Takhte- Jamshid, we as Persinas hold him responsible for that act, therefore he is no hero to us only an arsonist thug....

This is the living proof of ignorance and narrow minded persons.
And secondly, the topic was mostly about “Roxanne” as Rosario Dawson (an Iranian Princess portrayed by a Latina-African) and not whether Alexander was a villain or a hero. Any person who wants to argue about that, should open a new forum/topic of discussion.

Guest, you are not only a coward...because you can't even pick a fake name but you are a stupid, idiot trying to act like you know it all..so you moron if you read this thread completely THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ALEXANDER "THE THUG", so if you don't even have the balls to pick a name then you are the living proof of cowardness and stupidity.
blank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nokerevatan:
I only responded to what "guest" said about me......

Last edited by blank on Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyrcanian Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
blank come on my friend.....

u seem to lose your temper easily....

keep calm buddy Cool

Thank you, karevatan
Well said! Cool
blank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyrcanian Princess wrote:
9karevatan wrote:
blank come on my friend.....

u seem to lose your temper easily....

keep calm buddy Cool

Thank you, karevatan
Well said! Cool

HP: If "it" had called you names and "living proof of ignorance" I am sure you would have not turn around and thanked him for it...
patriot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me?
What the hell those so called foreigne directors are thinking doing!
Maybe they think wrongly that Iranians were arab!
We were aryans and we are still aryans!
the most admirable civilization in the world has been set up by our aryans fathers!
anyway I think I got a bit too excited!

Ancient iranian women were the queen of their home and had always the private servants around to serve them and that s what you can see in the ruines!
The ancient historical writers like Herodte and Xenephone wrote that Iranian were the sort of people who were intrested to cover whole of their body and a s aresult it can be absolutly out of mind to be shown ancient Iranian women like arab dancers!
and thats what you can see in the ruines and monuments!
I have personaly found some pics and will share it here with you!
The ancient Iranian women dressed close the same dresses like their men!
and they had fair face and fair hair but defenitly not like the one that stupid idiot directors has choosed to have the role of Roxana!
Beuatiful persian girls are the only one who deserve to have the role of princess Roxana and no one else!
Alexander the evil was a barbarian man!
but the westerns would like to show the world that he was the greatest because he was European!but it s not true!
I have heard a British director is going to make the movie of Cyrus the great and I hope that they won tshow Cyrus a man with african figure then i will kill them all!
Jelouse Europeans!
If our King was alive..........;;
I see damn with us! yes with Iranians!
We destryed everything and now we deserve such offend!
We made the most stupid revolution and exiled our beloved patriot king and what are we supposted to do!
Just all of you should go to Egypt and ask for forgivness and cry on the tomb of Hi Imperial Majesty Aryamehr!
Look at his broken faces after the nasty Islamic madness revultion!
i m getting absolutly furiouse!
people who want to ask for forgivness join at least his beloved son what aryamehr wished!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

Last edited by patriot on Mon May 03, 2004 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
french-Iranian

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Persians-iranians, all agree that Rosario Dawson doesn't look Persian at all... Confused Mad
So now, what are we going to do?
I get offended when Oliver Stone, who probably knows nothing about Iran-Persia-Eurasia, has 2 make a movie about my ancesters, my sister, my cousin, etc.
Anyway, I hope the future will bring better movies about us.

have a nice day!
redemption

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be worried - when the Mullahs are no more, Iranians will have the freedom to create the most wonderful movies ever known.. They will create the true representations of our ancestors.. they will do their names justice.. We cannot trust some British or other screwballs to create a movie about our history - they will twist the TRUTH every single time!

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
what i hear is that it was unnormal for alexander the greek to destroy buildings but that night he was extremely drunk and his women insisted on it...

GOOD EXCUSES FOR WESTERN BARBARISM!

HE DESTROYED THE MOST MAGNIFICIENT CITY IN ALL OF HISTORY.

THAT WAS THE MOST STUPID THING LET ALONE BARBARIC.

SHOWS VERY WELL, HOW MUCH THE WESTERN CULTURE WAS SUPERIOR TO PERSIANS.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PERSEPOLIS THE CENTRE OF CULTURE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD AT THE TIME.

IT WASN'T A MILITARY CENTRE! NOT EVEN GAURDED BY MILITANTS!

ALEXANDRES ACT WAS THE MOST DISGUISTING BARBARIC ACT IN HISTORY.
reza

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contrary to popular belief here, Alexander was a merciful man and the burning of persepolis was an isolated anomaly, however barbaric it may seem, the persian army had burned and pillaged athens only a few decades before this, so we are not ones to speak of barbarism and culture because every single culture in the world has had a barbaric side to their customs. Alexander was merciful to his enemies and often kept persians in charge of the satrapies which he conquered. He was a military genius, but he could have easily defeated by a king who was not a coward, such as shapur II. Just because alexander defeated the persian empire, we must not hold grudges against his character, because that in effect is barbarism. As an iranian I respect his military skills but I also look down on his destruction of persepolis. But his one act of rage can only stain his character not consume it.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what i hear is that it was unnormal for alexander the greek to destroy buildings but that night he was extremely drunk and his women insisted on it...

Sure blame it on women. Laughing
blank

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
Contrary to popular belief here, Alexander was a merciful man and the burning of persepolis was an isolated anomaly, however barbaric it may seem, the persian army had burned and pillaged athens only a few decades before this, so we are not ones to speak of barbarism and culture because every single culture in the world has had a barbaric side to their customs. Alexander was merciful to his enemies and often kept persians in charge of the satrapies which he conquered. He was a military genius, but he could have easily defeated by a king who was not a coward, such as shapur II. Just because alexander defeated the persian empire, we must not hold grudges against his character, because that in effect is barbarism. As an iranian I respect his military skills but I also look down on his destruction of persepolis. But his one act of rage can only stain his character not consume it.

IF BURNING THE CAPITAL OF A COUNTRY AND BEING AN ARSINIST IS NOT PART OF HIS CHARACTER I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS......AS A PETRIOT I WILL ALWAYS BE JUDGING HIM AND HIS CHARATOR FLAWS....

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey blank i have a news flash for u....

hes dead for almost 2500 years Laughing
reza

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also an ardent patriot but the bigger man will accept defeat in the face of a pure and simple success for the macedonians, we must not hold grudges like ignorant fools. However much you despise the loss of the empire, Darius III (The Coward) did lose it to the better general. And being predjudiced against his character will not bring it back, it only makes all Iranians seem bitter when in reality alexander was welcomed and many persians served in his army. Yes the burning of persepolis was a barbarian act, but take into account that alexander had just freed greek prisoners of war who had had their ears and noses sliced off. How would you react to Athens had you found many mutilated persian soldiers in terrible conditions?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
blank

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
hey blank i have a news flash for u....

hes dead for almost 2500 years Laughing

Good nameless guest........then don't make a hero out of him.........
blank

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reza wrote:
I am also an ardent patriot but the bigger man will accept defeat in the face of a pure and simple success for the macedonians, we must not hold grudges like ignorant fools. However much you despise the loss of the empire, Darius III (The Coward) did lose it to the better general. And being predjudiced against his character will not bring it back, it only makes all Iranians seem bitter when in reality alexander was welcomed and many persians served in his army. Yes the burning of persepolis was a barbarian act, but take into account that alexander had just freed greek prisoners of war who had had their ears and noses sliced off. How would you react to Athens had you found many mutilated persian soldiers in terrible conditions?

That is your version of the story.....there are different versions.. and you were not there 2500 years ago so don't tell me these as absolute "facts"
and don't make a "hero" out of an arsinist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: