[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"We The People" Are Dying. Please Connect The Dots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shirazi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: "We The People" Are Dying. Please Connect The Dots Reply with quote

"We The People" Are Dying - Please connect the dots now!
by Activistchat.com

The free world has yet again been dealt a tragic double whammy. On Tuesday the United Nations suffered the tragic loss of 17 of its officials, including U.N. envoy to Iraq, Sergio Vieira de Mello, when a truck bomb exploded beside the Canal Hotel in Baghdad, Iraq. Hours later a bomb ripped through a bus in Jerusalem killing 20 people, many of them apparently children. Although acts such as these have become all too common in recent years, the murders that occured today as well as the subsequent ones which we must dreadfully predict will follow are nonetheless exceeding any threshhold or tolerance level within those of us who demand freedom, peace and democracy - and begs the question: Why aren't we connecting the dots?

Unfortunately, acts such as these have become all too common; however, is it responsible of us as citizens of the free world to continue our generic responses to such acts which lead us nowhere except backwards? Have we not found ourselves stuck in a passively-thinking wishful state of mind, in which we find ourselves in a mysterious malaise-like trance waiting, inactive, for the next bad thing to happen? Have we really changed since September 11th? Are we attacking the cancer at the source, or are we waiting until the fires have spread to such an extent where merely isolating the source of fuel will not be enough?

Although the fire is spreading, we are still in a position to isolate, cut-off, and extinguish the source.

Those of you who prefer to argue and blame the United States and other world powers for acts such as those that occured today and other criminal acts, like the murder of Zahra Kazemi a Canadian Photojournalist who the Islamic Regime in Iran admitted to murdering, are incorrect in your assessment and finger-pointing. This is not to say that throughout history every government has made mistakes which have in many cases created vastly complicated problems for future generations to deal with. However, inequalities, past mistakes and suffering alone do not create terrorist actions. Such deadly outcomes are created and orchestrated by individuals who would prefer to rule by torture and terror, who twist the religion of Islam into a dark religion of submission, death and destruction, and who create much suffering and despair for their people in order to live luxirous lifestyles and continue aiding and propogating terror.

Islamic Jihad has already claimed responsibity for the bus bombing in Jerusalem. Although we have yet to hear who the coalition suspects are the responsible parties in the United Nations tragedy, we need only look East for a hint as to who has been causing problems for the rebuilding efforts underway in Iraq. By no means do we claim that the Islamic Cleric Regime in Iran is directly responsible for the attacks Tuesday in Baghdad or in Jerusalem, though we can state several things.

(1) The whole "Islamic Jihad"/Fundamentalist mentality is shared and promoted by several parties in the MidEast region, one of the biggest supporters being the Islamic Regime in Iran.

(2) This Islamic Jihad/"Kill The Infidel" mentality is responsible for the suicide attacks in Israel and most likely can be linked to the attack on the United Nations Tuesday.

(3) The Islamic Regime in Iran continues to support terrorist activities - namely the funding of Hezbollah as well as terrorism against the Iranian people by methods such as torture, imprisonment, rape and execution.

(4) This fanatic mentality is not only responsible for the attacks in Jerusalem, but is also responsible for the attacks that killed 3,000 Americans on September 11th and is the same mentality that was behind the murder of Canadian Photo Journalist Zahra Kazemi as well as countless others who, over the years, have perished at the hands of Islamic Fanatics

This being said, we can either wait with our eyes closed for the next September 11th, or we can attack the cancer that is fueling this deadly fire right now! People of every race, religion and nationality must unite now in defense of humanity, liberty and justice. We must deal with this problem of fanaticism now so that we can arrive at a peaceful world, in which community, justice and evolution will take on new meaning. If we can help the Iranian people in their struggle and fight for freedom against the backbone of Islamic Fanaticism, which is the regime in Iran, then we can arrive at such a world. Regime change is the only answer!
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's help Israel and the Iranian people to survive the fanatics who aims to their destruction!
I'm in favor of a response by Israel to this IRI-funded attack.
I'm in favor of the wall.
the only which may stop these murderers..
Evil or Very Mad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the paradhox is that Syria, one of the main members of the UN, comdemned the attack, while we knew that the terrorists may be left from Sirya!!
Yesterday's attack shows how merciless these terrorists are, even against 'the iraqi people and those who want to help them', as Pres Bush said.
but the free world ( and not the tirannies who have a big seat at the UN) will not be intimidited.
Surely the terrorists and their supporters will pay a big price for their acts.
But it's important for the world public opinion to be aware of that the iranian people is not the Islamic Regime .
The Iranian people must raise its voice to show the world its innocency..
It's time that the world look at the iranian people.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
francois

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: The People Reply with quote

The Iranian people are innocent... It's up to us to hear their voices.. And you are right - the only things these terrorists know is destruction.. that's it.. they're too brainwashed and stupid to build anything so they just destroy!!

adios
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Don't Trade with the Mullahs Reply with quote

Trading with the Mullahs is like investing in the Titanic!

No country, group or entity should be trading with the Mullahs in any way shape or form.

Invest in the people of Iran, not their murderous Islamist, terrorist oppressors.
Shamshiri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't Trade with the Mullahs Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
Trading with the Mullahs is like investing in the Titanic!

No country, group or entity should be trading with the Mullahs in any way shape or form.

Invest in the people of Iran, not their murderous Islamist, terrorist oppressors.

Spenta - my sentiments exactly.. this is why it is inevitable that in the long run the Mullahs will be gone.. Hopefully the world can be responsible and it will happen in the short run, but who ever knows what goes on behind the scenes -
best
ditariel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that feeling on 9-11-01? "Yup, Taliban's toast." It seems Americans proved they were willing to off a regime even if it insulted the "Islamic nations".

This situation will be a whirlwind, a new front on the sky of storms. As an American, I can tell you this: There is no product called American Freedom™. It isn't copyrighted. In fact, we are willing to give it for free. I don't know how the U.S. will be involved, but I guarantee it will be in your side.

As I am.
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Hmmmmm Reply with quote

ditariel,

I hate to break the news to you, but:

The US is currently dealing with the Mullahs, and strengthening their hand, in return for stability in Iraq and handing over Al Queda Bigwigs.

Don't get me wrong, I support stability in Iraq, and prosecution of Al Queda criminals. But there is no way the Mullahs are going to deliver, because if they do the game is over for them, and they know it. So they're buying time, only to finish and test a nuclear bomb. Then they know they will be home free, Like North Korea.

Unfortunately the US is falling for it. The US has been falling for the Mullahs since '79. They thought they had a deal with Khomoeini in '79 and they were screwed, they thought they had a deal with Khomeieni in the '80s and they were screwed, they thought they had a deal with Rafsanjani in the early '90s and they were screwed, they thought they had a deal with Khatami and the Reformists and they were screwed. And now they think they have a deal with the Mullahs, and what do they expect? They're going to get screwed again.

In the end, they will not have stability in Iraq but Islamists taking over Iraq, Iran will let the Al Queda that counts to escape before delivering, US will have lost a golden opportunity to assist a valid pro American freedom movement in the Middle East, and nuclear armed Mullahs in Tehran and their Islamist terrorist mercenaries will then be really throwing their weight around like never before.

Why do you think Ledeen was so angry lately. Because he knows whats going down, and he can't believe what an unequivocal disaster it is.

Dubya only cares about, stability in Iraq and top Al Queda in US hands as a victory symbol in time for re-election. If the Mullahs can deliver it, the Mullahs are in like Flint. And that is the problem, I'm afraid.

Now, I'm hoping that either Kerrey or Dean will pickup on this, and ride it all the way, if they are smart!
haleh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

ditariel, it is great to hear fellow Americans who are non-Iranian speak such words.. it's good to have your support - however - what Spenta says may also be the case and from recent and past history it looks to be correct.. But we must have faith not only that behind the scenes positive things are being done that will counteract the negative policy actions US and others are taking - but we must also have faith that the Iranian people will never lose the will for freedom and what is their true right - and we must always continue to take the fight to the front lines..

FREEDOM WILL ALWAYS BE THE VICTOR - THOUGH THE STRUGGLE MAY BE INTENSE ..
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there are only 3 nations supporting the Iranian freedom movement:USA,Israel and ITaly..
Yes, i disagre with the soft stand pres Bush takes on the mullahs,the palestinian bastards,and less support for Israel!! Why is he going to condemn Israel to expel that pig Arafat???
HOwever, dear Spenta, don't lose the trust on pres. Bush.. 4 more years are enough for him to return to his real and great policy against the Axis of Evil..
just let us be patient.. there is no alternative to Bush so far. I don't think that Howard Dean or John Kerry, if one of them is elected, will stand by the people of Iran.. rather, they will do the same policy of their friend Carter.
The world needs a strong person like Bush...Let us hope that Michael Ledeen will talk to him and will say to him"Do not be afraid,take your strong action against the axis of evil, including Arafat!"
BTW,Michael Ledeen speaks italian very well! I sometimes talk to him by e-mail ..he also writes in the italian rightist magazine "Panorama".. he is great friend of Berlusconi..
Michael Ledeen is great ,very great...
i will e-mail him very soon again--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: