[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Usama Bin Laden sends e-mail to Al-Qaeda-Jazeera network TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Usama Bin Laden sends e-mail to Al-Qaeda-Jazeera network TV Reply with quote

Dear my bevoled brothers of Al Jazeera TV, first of all i wanna thank you in the name of Allah/Satan for being my faithful partner and sponsor.
I am Usama bin Laden and i am writing from Italy.
Now i am in Italy and i wanna to let you know something you will not believe to.
I am not muslim anymore. i embraced Christianity..i love Israel and the US now. I realized that the palestinians are a group of dogs and pedophiles..they are nothing but blind murderers..
i also realized that the Sharia is not a law. it is piece of ****.
Thank you for airing a new audiotape today.. but i think you did a mistake: the americans will see where i am and the free world now knows where i am!!
however, i am not there now.. i am within you ,your hearts and i live among you, Al Jazeera reporters.My partner, your reporter,has been arrested in Spain. In fact, he is one of my aides.
Last month i dreamed of Prophet Muhammed ( Down with him)
he said that Allahs does not exist. The paradise which many "martyrs" dream about does not exist. so,i think it is needless to do these criminal acts if the heaven does not exist!
i think you could spend your life in a better way!
Muhammed ( Down with him) told me that he was a pedophile. He got married to a 9.years old baby and he also was a gay..
he told him to tell you this.. the muslims community of the world must be aware of this.
He also told me that he lives into the ####.He said that when he died,he found the doors of the paradise close,because Allah has reserved a place only to the jewish and all those who rejected Islam in their lives..
So,Muhammed ( Down with him ), said that he found a place only to the ####.
he said that in the future,Islam is going to discover and the world will see the victory of America,Israel and all those which love freedom and democracy..Plus,he said that the anti-iranian Mullahs in Tehran is dying and in the next future Iran will be a great democracy..for this,i advise you to host the mullahs in your TV networks. they will be very..he also told me that Palestinians have lost their war and they will be soon aware of this.. for the arabs it will be a new defeat..
Israel will be for ever..
Allah told me that Al Qaeda will be destroyed very soon..
Dear my followers of Al Jazeera..Me, Usama Bin Laden, want you to open your eyes:you are on the road of the defeat.
I am Osama Bin Laden and i write from Italy. i am now an italian citizen and i am now a girl.
and i have my own website and i pray you to forward it
italiangirl.splinder.it

Allah Bless America and Israel..
May defeat be with you.
Waiting for you to air this e-mail to your TV.

Osama Bin Laden, Italy.
Down with Islam!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
haleh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: linkage -w Reply with quote

Steph, do you have the actual link to this .....? it's important that we put up the link as well... very interesting email --- btw, I looked at your blog.. nice!!!

haleh
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Haleh... Smile it was a joke Wink i spent this e-mail to Al Jazeera TV network e-mail address. Very Happy i like to make them angry Very Happy i would like to know if they airs this e-mail to their public so that they can be educated to tolerance and not to the hatred which this TV uses to spread.. i also wonder how this pro-Al Qaeda TV is labeled as the "arab CNN"..it is ok , CNN is little bit biased, but not like Al Qaeda Jazeera!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: