[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discussion on Iran/Iraq War - US Policy, Thread#1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

American Visitor wrote:
Guest,

There are lots of accusations agqinst the US from many people. Some of them are even true but I believe your information is probably not completely correct.

Do you have any real reason for believing that the information is "probably not completely correct?
American Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest,

It is clear many people want this thread to end since they consider it a distraction from the main issue. I wish to thankyou for the stimulus to research the issue more. From my own study, I'm still convinced the US had no major role in the Iraq Iran war but respect your opinion.
samira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: this guest may have a point Reply with quote

this guest may have a point ther afterall. he wants us to get real mad and blow up on our enemies. well it would be your masters head first! omol ghora UK.

I think he can not understand the fact that persians react very differently than palestinians for example.

Perhaps he expects us to tie a bomb to our kids and send them off to blow up! He's enjoying this happening in palestine against Israeli people, and can't wait for the same reaction from us.

Dear guest persians are not arabs, get it to your little brain.
We will take you to court, we will use our resources to advance, again and again. Eventually, we will always, always come out victorious in history.

you are welcome to tie a bomb to your own kid, and send him to white house if you wish. a true persian will never do that.

We fight to the end, but using our hearts, brain, and historic Genius.

You better get look for your sadistic pleasure of bombing US and Israeli soldiers from somewhere else.

Be Gone, Go far far away, and stay away! Your Sadistic Disguisting (british) Urge for propaganda, and stiring **** & blood in Middle-East is making me puke.
solmaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: UK here we come ! Reply with quote

if I see this anti US activist here one more time, I'm ready to post all of British Crimes in Iran here and in every siglle activism site.

I'm working on it,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Discussion on Iran/Iraq War - US Policy, Thread#1 Reply with quote

Calm down, Amir.

You and I are not enemies. If we wish to understand our history (as all Iranians have a right to do), we should be free to inquire about new material, as it becomes available. We should also not be initimidated by anyone who wishes to limit this freedom.

Isn't this supposed to be one of the complaints we have against Iran's current rulers?

AmirM wrote:

WHat the hell do you mean many Iranians were isolated from events surrounding the war... you are more full of **** than I could've imagined.. First of all Iranians know our history, politics and are well aware of the many pains that have hurt us in the past.. To suggest that many of us are oblivious to some of the most important and hurtful moments in our history is an insult to us all. WHat is your agenda? Please - do you wish to teach us something that we do not know? what a joke you are...

-Amir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ignore this guy Reply with quote

If a movement is truly democratic, it should be answerable to the people (not vice versa).

Any real Democracy in Iran will have to be answerable to ALL Iranians.

Many Iranians are still suffering from the effects of the war as we speak. Aren't their concerns legitimate, too?

samira wrote:
[b]Please! will you stop running around a circle in the past?

our students are in prison being tortured as we speak. Be sure we know more than you about anything related to our country, it's past and present.
We choose to focus on whatever helps our movement for freedom of Iran.[/b]
famousone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ignore this guy Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
If a movement is truly democratic, it should be answerable to the people (not vice versa).

Many Iranians are still suffering from the effects of the war as we speak. Aren't their concerns legitimate, too?

samira wrote:
[b]Please! will you stop running around a circle in the past?

our students are in prison being tortured as we speak. Be sure we know more than you about anything related to our country, it's past and present.
We choose to focus on whatever helps our movement for freedom of Iran.[/b]

Dude - you are so not Iranian - it's so obvious the way you discuss htings that you are not Persian.. if you want to be a poserand pretend you are Iranian then get the hell out of here..
samira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: ignore this guest Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]If a movement is truly democratic, it should be answerable to the people (not vice versa).

_______WELL , WELL, WELL ! ____________
LOOK WHOES TALKIN DEMOCRACY HERE! THE BRITISH AGENT! HAHAHA.

BE SURE WE WILL DEAL YOU AND YOUR BRITISH MASTERS ONCE WE'RE DONE WITH AYATOLLAHS. AND THEN MOVE ON TO ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT. IRAN/IRAQ WAR IS BEING DEALT WITH RIGHT NOW. INFACT YOU ARE BETTER OFF TALKING TO AYATOLLAHS ABOUT THE COURT HEARINGS! WE ARE THE MOVEMENT. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT MEANS: THE PEOPLE! NOW AS TO HOW DEMOCRATIC WE ARE OR NOT, I GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL I BECOME THE PRESIDENT OR PRIME MINISTER, OK PAL? GOOD BOY! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFOR I SEND YOU WHERE WE BURRIED ALL THE OTHER 007 AGENTS. LOL

Ay bar pedar madare har chi englisi doroogh goo Laughing Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for a civilized discussion. The tragedy of the deaths of Iranian boys and men in the war, and the complicity of the U.S., needs to be acknowledged.

Ostrich-policies notwithstanding.

American Visitor wrote:
Guest,

It is clear many people want this thread to end since they consider it a distraction from the main issue. I wish to thankyou for the stimulus to research the issue more. From my own study, I'm still convinced the US had no major role in the Iraq Iran war but respect your opinion.
jahan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: jahan Reply with quote

how can it be a tragedy? death openned the doors to 72 virgins? that is what they believed... they saw the imam riding a white horse at night and the face in moon was Khomenie's. True some who died were nationalist, most who died were muslim men, true believers in oppressing women... so it was not such a great tragedy. Sure it was a tragedy for the wife, the sister and the mother left behind, yet their lives were tragedies anyway...during the rocket attacks and bombings of Tehran many regular irani women cheered Sadaam as they walked nonchalantly about the yard..... as to amrica's involvement. they helped both sides...

Today, What is interesting is Rubin's article in the LATimes... he goes into the evenhandedness of the USA in IRaq has given the Mullahs the upper hand. He gives his information as to Iran's financing Sadr's group, how these militants are following the same thugery as found in Qom....

Ted Kennedy says USA ought to leave Iraq Bush's Vietnam .... to this gray headed leftest a deep feeling of betrayal is felt.... betrayal Ted Kennedy you have betrayed your dead brothers.. I remember JFK's run for president... it was we will go to war over Quemoy and Matsu... two tiny targets less than a kilometer away from Red China... the Cuban Blockcade, the missile gap.... come on Ted remember your dead brothers... do not cause their deaths to be in vain.

Bush is inept. He has made so many blunders. From throwing away a huge budget surplus (that grew the economies of China and Malaysia). He blundered by not putting in a larger number of troops in Iraq..

But he has direction.. Iraq is a stepping stone to Iran.... When USA fights Sadr's militia they are fighting Iran. The war Iran in a sense is being fought now in Shia Iraq. My wife lost her job as did many other civil engineers.. If Clinton were in the highway and bridge construction would be sustained. I have been going back and forth on voting for Bush. after hearing Ted Kennedy tonight... again a Bush voter.

It is good that the fighting with the radical shia began. This will weaken jomhouri eslaami. It will be a drain on the Mullahs. The USA may be forced to begin covert actions against supplies lines to Sadr within Iran.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree jahan that all these fanatical mullahs in Iraq are proxies of the regime in Iran, however I don't think it is merely enough to engage them within Iraq. I think America should engage the regime as a whole and also enage the Iranian people. If President Bush wants to get re-elected he should come out and be honest with the American people.. American's will understand the President when he says that the regime in Iran is sponsoring much of the unrest in Iraq and that the Iranian people deserve our support. We should give the mullahs an ultimatem - get the **** out peacefully/just walk away or they will be removed the hard way, most likely by angry Iranians who will hang them in the streets..

It's time for President Bush to show the way and lead... We shouldn't be worrying about all this political ****, or 9/11 comission, etc.. Screw Europe and the deals they've made with the regime - it's time for regime-change in Iran.
American Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redemption,

America has it's hands full right now in Iraq. I don't think there is much more we can do.

The Democratsare calling Iraq "Bush's Vietnam." This is a clear indication they are thinking surrender just as the Spanish have done. That is what Vietnam was all about; loss of American will and surrender.

When even his supporters conditions on continuing support for Bush, that means the Kerry camp is gaining ground. The radicals in Iraq know what is going on and the vociferous criticism of Bush has sent a message to the radicals that if they can kill enough people and burn enough bodies they will get their man Kerry in the White House soon. As the polls swing towards Kerry and Bush's support is clearly shown to be weak, the attacks will intensify.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

American Visitor wrote:
Redemption,

America has it's hands full right now in Iraq. I don't think there is much more we can do.

The Democratsare calling Iraq "Bush's Vietnam." This is a clear indication they are thinking surrender just as the Spanish have done. That is what Vietnam was all about; loss of American will and surrender.

When even his supporters conditions on continuing support for Bush, that means the Kerry camp is gaining ground. The radicals in Iraq know what is going on and the vociferous criticism of Bush has sent a message to the radicals that if they can kill enough people and burn enough bodies they will get their man Kerry in the White House soon. As the polls swing towards Kerry and Bush's support is clearly shown to be weak, the
attacks will intensify.

Why are some of you not adding 1 + 1 -- the trouble in Iraq is all caused by the regime in Iran... Okay? It's not that difficult to take down the regime in Iran... THe reason we have left htem in power is likely that we have made deal with the Europeans to keep them in power so that EU can keeping making big $$$$ --- this includes England, France, Germany,m Russians, Chinese..,. They will make it tough for regime change.. But regime-change is necessary if you want to be successful in Iraq.. otherwise I guarantee it will be another vietnam.. the more and more this goes on I feel they don't even want to succeed and would rather have non-stop violence and war.. at least I feel this way until president bush clarifies what the future of the region and our policy should be..
blank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin you have asked this "guest" to use some kind of surname. It can be a "dog", "evil" "dirt" anything......but he refuses to go by the rule. I respectfully ask you to ban him from this site. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, I will make a username.

I don't think that your problem with me is that I don't use a name. Why not be honest?

blank wrote:
Admin you have asked this "guest" to use some kind of surname. It can be a "dog", "evil" "dirt" anything......but he refuses to go by the rule. I respectfully ask you to ban him from this site. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: