[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Subject: Iranian singer Ebi's new album is titled "Gulf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Subject: Iranian singer Ebi's new album is titled "Gulf Reply with quote

Ebi's new album is titled "Gulf", and we are at loss for words. It is rather strange that a Iranian singer, who is known as a patriot, would simply drop the "Persian" in "Persian Gulf". How can we expect others to use the proper name "Persian Gulf", when not even one of our supposed patriotic singer can? If you have any questions regarding the above, please direct them to:

TARANEH ENTERPRISES, INC.
6914 CANBY AVE., SUITE 106, RESEDA, CA. 91335
TEL: (818) 708 - 1166 FAX: (818) 708 - 0102.

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/news.php?l=e&id=4301&m=&d=&y=

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: WHY!? Reply with quote

This is a disgrace to Iran and her people. In fact it's a betrayal of a kind!

I don't think their is any justification for a "so called" (?) Iranian patriot to ignore his cultural heritage in this way!

Before I read these news I used to think highly of Ebi and liked many of his songs...but now i'm not sure anymore. I'm not sure he loves his country and heritage, because if he did why would he commit this outrageous mistake!

The question is WHY??? And I can't think of any reply that would answer that question.

Mad

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Saman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm as stunned as you are. This is truly outragous. He actually betrayes his own people and is playing into the hands of the Arabs. Because only they can gain from such a mistake. (If it really is a mistake Shocked )

It's sad. Truly sad.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: