[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOBAREZAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: MOBAREZAN Reply with quote

Listen to the clips and see what these savages did and continue doing to our homeland and people!!!!!!

MARDOM BIDARSHID!!!!!!!!!!

Listen!! 25 years! How much longer! What are we waiting for! People wake up! Iran is in PAIN! Iran is in need of HELP! RESCUE IRAN and its PEOPLE!!!

God damn these islamic bastards! May they BURN in HELL for eternity for the horrific crimes that they have commited!!

Listening to these horrific accounts is making me cry at this very moment!
Crying or Very sad

BESHNAVID!!!!
BESHNAVID!!!!
BESHNAVID!!!!
BESHNAVID!!!!

LISTEN TO THE SHARIVAR CLIP!

http://www.mobarezan.com/beshnavid.htm

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
9kare vatan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u care so much why dont u join me for 18 tir in iran????????

otherwise u DONT have the right to talk!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9kare vatan wrote:
if u care so much why dont u join me for 18 tir in iran????????

otherwise u DONT have the right to talk!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

how can you deny one the right to talk ? Question

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
9kare vatan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously i dont have the power to stop him...
but do u think its right for this individual to sit in another country all safe and sound and tell ppl what to do and they are in danger of being jailed beaten and maybe even killed!!!
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9kar!

First of all it is none of you business why I am NOT able to go to Iran, and the last person I owe an explanation to is you.

I will tell the people of Iran my thoughts and neither you nor a hezbollahi can take that freedom away from me! I nor my family had nothing to do in the treason that took place in 1979! I will criticize and urge Iranians to regain their country!

What is so bad to urge my fellow compatriots to REGAIN their country! I'm fed up! 25 years they have accepted to live under this brutal dictatorship! Isn't it about time to take ACTION! Isn't it about time for the treasonous fathers and mothers of '79 to for once in their lives do something good for their people and country! Where are the nationalists? Where are the decendents of a once glorious Empire!

I know the dangers associated with participating in anti-regime demos! But what do you suggest?! Wait for Israel or the U.S. to invade us! Well if nothing is done by the people of Iran, if nobody in Iran is willing to come OUT IN THE STREETS and bring this establishment of TERROR down this might be the BEST that we DESERVE in order to become "liberated"!

NOW LET ME SAY IT AGAIN:

MARDOM KOJA HASTID!?
BIDARSHID!

Can't you hear that IranZamin is in a terrible shape! She is calling for your help! Help her NOW!

MARG BAR JOMHORIYE ESLAMI!

18 TIR = DEATH OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC!

PAYANDEH IRAN!
LONG LIVE THE IRANIAN STUDENTS WHO VALIANTLY OPPOSE THE SAVAGE ISLAMIC RULE!

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

liberator,

L'HAI DETTO BENE ! COMPLIMENTI E BRAVO ! Smile

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niente, sto solo dicendo la verita...

stefania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
Niente, sto solo dicendo la verita...

la verita' fa sempre male.. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: