[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RED ALERT Mullahs Hiring Terrorists: Suicide Bombers FORM
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: RED ALERT Mullahs Hiring Terrorists: Suicide Bombers FORM Reply with quote

Mullah/Terror: First International gathering of candidates for suicide bombers!
FARS NEWS AGENCY:

As part of the anniversary ceremonies of Iman Khomeini's death, an international gathering of candidates for suicide bombing will take place in Tehran under the title " Suicide in Tehran." The "Center for the appreciation of the Shahid" of the world Islamic Movement, declared today that an international gathering of "Shahids" (martyr bombers) is to take place with the objective of presenting suicide bombing as the most effective and influential method to compel occupying forces to flee Muslim territories. The ceremony will include participants from various Jihad movements and will take place on 02/06/04 in the AL-SHOHADAH HALL at 7th Batir square.

Among the speakers at the gathering will be ZAHRA Mustafai the great grand daughter of Iman Khomeini, Member of the Majles. Mehdi Kushk, Sardar Salamati head of operations at the H.Q of the Revolutionary Guards, Hassan Abbasi head of the Institute of the doctrine of "Defense without borders" and IRI's Television terrorism proponent, and lastly Sardar Kazemi, a Veteran officer who participated in the Iran Iraq war.

The Application Form

Hi All,
I would like to address this allegation of the suicide bombing application that was posted this past weekend, being a hoax! Apparently there are people out there who think that Iranian activists can actually risk their credibility by doing something STUPID like circulating a fake document...I think some of the freedom fighters are a heck of a lot more savvy than that and have learned to tell a FAKE from the REAL THING. Our networks have never stirred us wrong and they wouldn't have this time either. Give us that much credit FOLKS! We've fought hard for western media to listen and help us and we're not about to go and discredit ourselves.

Plus just to put an end to this once and forall...Reuters (http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=523891&section=news) also reported on the recruitment of suicide bombers AND to top that off, Khamenei, in his Friday speech, last week, (which was broadcast on Iranian state Television - IRIB Channel) actually cited the document AND gleefully happened to also mention that they are actively and openly recruiting suicide bombing volunteers. I hope that all this proof satisfies the mind of our, shall-we-say, know-it-all detractors out there...Apparently a few non-Iranian "experts" had read a comment posted by one our fellow activists who was trying to be funny; the comment was a sarcastic "job description" of the actual application. Also, I'm told that there was a similar document circulating in Iraq and THAT turned out to be a a fake. Well, Folks, THIS document is as real as a heart attack!
Thanks,
Banafsheh

English Translation of the Form:
(Translation provided by Spenta, ActivistChat.com Contributor/Activist)

Besmetalli (Islamic Invocation)

Registration for Martyrdom Operations

Name:

Children:
Birth Date:

What Martyrdom Operations are you Prepared For?

Against the Occupiers in Iraq ___________________________
Against the Occupiers in Jerusalem ______________________
Towards the Execution of the Fatwa against Salman Rushdie _________

I declare the above
And additionally I am interested in membership in the Global Islamic Martyrdom Brigades
-------------------------------------------------

End of translation.

PETITION: TRUE SECURITY BEGINS WITH REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

Sign this Petition Online
View Current Signatures Online
Via Ramin Etebar,MD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: RED Alert Mullahs Hiring Terrorists: Suicide Bombers FORM Reply with quote

تهران تروريست استخدام می کند!

در «همايش استشهاديون» که با حضور عده ای از نمايندگان مجلس هفتم و فرماندهان سپاه برگزار شد، با توزيع فرمی جهت انجام عمليات تروريستی در عراق، اسرائيل و همچنين ترور سلمان رشدی، داوطلب جمع آوری شد

جمعه ١۵ خرداد ١٣٨۴ – ۴ ژوئن ٢٠٠۴

در مراسمی با حضور گروهی از نمايندگان مجلس هفتم و سرداران سپاه، فرمی جهت اجرای «عمليات استشهادی» توزيع شد که برخی سخنرانان اين مراسم نيز آن را پر کردند. به گزارش خبرگزاری کار ايران، از طريق پخش اين فرم، برای اجرای عمليات تروريستی در عراق و اسرائيل و همچنين ترور سلمان رشدی، که از سوی آيت الله خمينی حکم قتل او داده شد، داوطلب جمع آوری شد.
بنابر اين گزارش در "همايش استشهاديون" که عصر روز چهارشنبه سيزده خردادماه سال جاری در تالار سيدالشهدا برگزار شد، كوچك‌‏زاده نماينده تهران در مجلس شورای اسلامی در خصوص "امام (س) و نهضت‌‏ جهانی اسلام"، "سردار سلامی در مورد "عمليات استشهادی از بُعد استراتژی نظامی و امنيتي"، "حجت‌‏الاسلام سلمانيان" در خصوص "عمليات استشهادی از بعد فقهي"، "حسن عباسي" در مورد "عمليات استشهادي؛ آخرين سلاح" و "سردار سعيد قاسمي" در خصوص "حديث ناگفته" سخنرانی كردند.

Please write your congressman, senator, the president and US government officials asking for the following points in US policy toward Iran:

U.S. Should allocate and provide funds or release part of the frozen Iranian assets to Iranian oppositions for regime change in Iran as soon as possible.
President Bush should support a clear and open policy calling for regime change in Iran.
The Administration should abandon its policy of “Afghanistan yesterday, Iraq today, Iran maybe tomorrow”, and confront the threat from the IRI regime.
President Bush should ask the IRI's primary hidden supporters (Britain) and secondary supporters (France, Germany, EU, Japan, Canada, Russia, and China) to stop giving economic, military, political and intelligence assistance to sustain the regime.
The United States must apply political pressure to the Iranian regime to step down peacefully and immediately, and transfer power to an elected government by the Iranian people.
Reuters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Thousands of Islamists Ready for Suicide Raids Reply with quote

Thousands of Islamists Ready for Suicide Raids
Source:Reuters

June 05, 2004
Reuters
Parinoosh Arami

TEHRAN -- Thousands of Iranians have signed up for suicide attacks on Israel, U.S.-led forces in Iraq and British author Salman Rushdie, a recruiting group said on Saturday.

Shi'ite Iran has strongly condemned the occupation of Iraq and voiced its outrage at damage to shrines in the holy cities of Najaf and Kerbala.

The father of Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, condemned Rushdie to death in 1989 for alleged blasphemy in his novel "The Satanic Verses".

"Some 10,000 people have registered their names to carry out martyrdom operations on our defined targets," said Mohammad Ali Samadi, a spokesman for the Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign.

But he said the group would need the green light from Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to launch the attacks.

The independent group said it started to register Iranian men and women prepared to carry out the attacks after Friday prayers last week and sent forms to religious universities.

"Our targets are mainly the occupying American and British forces in the holy Iraqi cities, all the Zionists in Palestine, and Salman Rushdie," he said.

"It is not our fault that the Zionists have brought their wives and children to the occupied territories and have turned them into shields for themselves," he added, when asked about the killing of civilians.

"Salman Rushdie is the only non-military target for us, because we believe his attack against Islam was much worse that a military assault," the spokesman said.

Hardline cleric Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati urged worshippers at Friday prayers in Tehran to attack U.S. and British interests.

"It is the duty of every Muslim to threaten U.S. and British interests anywhere," he said.

Although Iran's reformist President Mohammad Khatami said in 2001 the death sentence against Rushdie should be seen as lifted, hardliners still occasionally call for his murder.
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for modifying "Iranians" with "islamists" ...

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

For centuries,the name of Iran has been linked to that of a great civilization (The Iranian or Persian Civilization),which has contributed to the cultural richness of the West,specially the Indo-European countries and even Italy..

Till 1979 Iran was regarded as a great country with an intelligent,secular and educated population..

Yet,after 1979 many people link the nam Iran to the Islamic republic and Fundamentalism.

It happens to name "Iran" or simply say "i have IRANIAN friends" and hear people as saying "be careful,iranians are extremists and terrorists"..

this is mainly due to ignorance and lack of knowledge,but much of the blame must be against Khomeini that have contributed to Defame Iran and its Prestige in the world.

Now, with the Iranian Freedom Movement which has raised its voice and cry for Freedom,many people start realizing what really Iran is..

For that,i think that we should try not to link the name Iran to the words "Islamic Republic".

I am myself trying my best to use terms such as "Mullahs' regime", "Islamic republic Regime","Islamic Regime and Mullahs that rule in Iran", rather than "The Islamic Republic of Iran", "mullahs of Iran" or ,worst, "Iranian Mullahs" or "Iranian Terrorists"(the latters when some use to speak about Hezbollahi or Basijis)..

It hurts reading,as reuters wrote today,"Thousand Iranians ready to become suicide bombers"..

I wrote,on my blog, the truth about who these "iranian suicide bombers" are..

people who read my blog might be decieved..

what you think ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming that the 10,000 figure is real (given that the regime claimed 50% voted in the last election Laughing ) in a country of 70 Million that is way less than 1%! Not to mention that even western correspondants point out that the regime's own security guards, Basij and Pasdaran hate the Mullah$ too. They can get a couple of thousand signatures from their mercenaries and wives, so what!

Now, if they were to sign up martyrs agianst the Mullah$, how many people do you think would sign up then?! LOL

I think the closer the Mullah$ get to the end, the more madness they show in everything they do. Pity that the Neo Colonialist Europeans blinded by their own greed, can't see what is so obvious here, as they line up to buy tickets for a one way trip on the Titanic with their beloved Mullah$! Laughing
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania,
Thank you for your great support. Italy should be proud of her freedom-loving activist.
Regards,
Cyrus
Via Ambassador Hakimi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Congratulations From Ambassador Hashem Hakimi To EU Reply with quote

Congratulations to all the peace loving individuals who oppose violence!

Congratulations to the European Union & on top of them France, Germany & England, for their unceasing effort to keep IRI in place!

Special Congratulations to Mr. Jack Straw & Tony Blair for supervising the event!

Hashem

[url=http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2423
]Who Is Ambassador Hashem Hakimi? [/url]
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cyrus..

The Problem is that,as you can see below,the italians are more proud of the likes of the photos below ("anti-war" idiots) than of those that think to the victims of the tyrannies..

I'm not the only one,there are other intelligent and wise people like me.. the problem is that they're not the majority..

when i say that i am pro-american and am for regime change in Iran , people answers : "ah, you call for another invasion of a sovereign country..is it the turn of Iran after Iraq's now? "

Some fear to say that they are pro-american,because people is not kind with them..

But if one says , as yesterday the idiots did, "We wish to see 10,100,1000 other Nassiryia" ( meaning that they want to see more terrorist attacks on their own countrymen in Iraq ) or "Bush=Hitler" or paints a swastika on the country that have liberated them from Nazi-Fascism,well , let alone the unanimous chorus of condemnation of the leftist politicians of yesterday's violent slogans ,they are treated as normal persons..

according to this part of the Dhimmi Italian (and European) society, me and others like me,are not normal..

But, you know, i don't give a damn on those people and society of Dhimmi Idiots..

I'm still hopeful to be able to change someone's mind..

That means that i cannot stop blogging and writing and speaking against hipocrisy and exposing the true facts..

Via Hakimi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: RED Alert Mullahs Hiring Terrorists: Suicide Bombers FO Reply with quote

Via Ramin Etebar,MD wrote:
Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi wrote:
FARS NEWS AGENCY:

Subject: Iran/Terror: First International gathering of candidates for suicide bombers

As part of the anniversary ceremonies of Iman Khomeini's death, an international gathering of candidates for suicide bombing will take place in Tehran under the title " Suicide in Tehran." The "Center for the appreciation of the Shahid" of the world Islamic Movement, declared today that an international gathering of "Shahids" (martyr bombers) is to take place with the object of presenting suicide bombing as the most effective and influential method to compel occupying forces to flee from Muslim territories.
The ceremony will include participants in various Jihad movements and will take place on 02/06/04 in the AL-SHOHADAH HALL at 7th Batir square.

Among the speakers at the gathering will be ZAHRA Mustafai the great grand daughter of Iman Khomeini, Member of the Majles. Mehdi Kushk, Sardar Salamati head of operations at the H.Q of the Revolutionary Guards, Hassan Abbasi head of the Institute of the doctrine of "Defense without borders" and IRI's Television terrorism proponent a and finally Sardar Kazemi, a Veteran officer who participated in the Iran Iraq war.

تهران تروريست استخدام می کند!

در «همايش استشهاديون» که با حضور عده ای از نمايندگان مجلس هفتم و فرماندهان سپاه برگزار شد، با توزيع فرمی جهت انجام عمليات تروريستی در عراق، اسرائيل و همچنين ترور سلمان رشدی، داوطلب جمع آوری شد

جمعه ١۵ خرداد ١٣٨۴ – ۴ ژوئن ٢٠٠۴

در مراسمی با حضور گروهی از نمايندگان مجلس هفتم و سرداران سپاه، فرمی جهت اجرای «عمليات استشهادی» توزيع شد که برخی سخنرانان اين مراسم نيز آن را پر کردند. به گزارش خبرگزاری کار ايران، از طريق پخش اين فرم، برای اجرای عمليات تروريستی در عراق و اسرائيل و همچنين ترور سلمان رشدی، که از سوی آيت الله خمينی حکم قتل او داده شد، داوطلب جمع آوری شد.
بنابر اين گزارش در "همايش استشهاديون" که عصر روز چهارشنبه سيزده خردادماه سال جاری در تالار سيدالشهدا برگزار شد، كوچك‌‏زاده نماينده تهران در مجلس شورای اسلامی در خصوص "امام (س) و نهضت‌‏ جهانی اسلام"، "سردار سلامی در مورد "عمليات استشهادی از بُعد استراتژی نظامی و امنيتي"، "حجت‌‏الاسلام سلمانيان" در خصوص "عمليات استشهادی از بعد فقهي"، "حسن عباسي" در مورد "عمليات استشهادي؛ آخرين سلاح" و "سردار سعيد قاسمي" در خصوص "حديث ناگفته" سخنرانی كردند.

Job offer... if you are ready to associate with angels!!

Kar Mikhahid?
Befarmaied!

This job is well paid, well established, it will blow you away, it will take every piece of you to all corners of this Earth, it will associate you with 72 angels upon the accomplishment of your task. It will take you to the heaven you've always of.
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

English Translation of the Form:

Besmetalli (Islamic Invocation)

Registration for Martyrdom Operations

Name:
Children:
Birth Date:

What Martyrdom Operations are you Prepared For?

Against the Occupiers in Iraq ___________________________

Against the Occupiers in Jerusalem ______________________

Towards the Execution of the Fatwa against Salman Rushdie _________

I declare the above

And additionally I am interested in membership in the Global Islamic Martyrdom Brigades

-------------------------------------------------

End of translation.

It must be really hard to create and layout this form without falling off your chair laughing your ass off. LOL

Are these people beyond insane or what? Laughing

I just can't believe that All these European idiot governments are lining up to purchase tickets on the sinking ship of the Mullah$. This Titanic is definately headed by the 3 Stooges Lary, Mo and Curly or better known as Khameini, Khatami and Rafsanjani ... and they always claimed the British were clever. Clever they may be, smart they definately are not!
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just smile Wink

take care
Ramin Etebar,MD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Job offer Reply with quote

This job will blow you away,
This job it will take you all over the places
This job will take you to the angles
This job will give you access to all corners of the room
This job will take every piece of you to various beauties waiting for you
This job will take you to the heaven that you never imagined
This job will be your last dreamed job
This job will be you last job, no job after this job will be compared to this unique position.
This job will even put an end to the dream of your enemies
This job is unique for certain people; this job requires self motivation
This job will be a Boss Free position, no superior above you…
This job required some courage
This job require no special skill
This job does not require high education, any uneducated and illiterate can do it
This job even pays your family after your death
This job does not require smart individuals
This job will come with key to the heaven, FREE of charge..
This job is not for every women and men, only you are eligible to earn
This job, if you fit the test

This job can be performed in America, in France, Israel, Europe, Japan, China, India, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Pakistan, even in the streets of Baghdad and Tehran.

This job will travel you to all over places

Don’t ask for the salary, because you do not need salary, you will be with angles…you will experience a heavenly life

http://dardodel.20m.com/gool.swf

Laughing
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, many even think that Khomeini was an Iranian..

Evil or Very Mad

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do these mullahs get the money from to pay these foreign mercenaries ??

ANSWER : THE EUROPEAN UNION FASCISTS !!

LET'S TELL THIS STRONG AND CLEAR !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: