[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Plea for Help, on Behalf of the Iranian People
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eski

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The left wing whacko here in the U.S. are making it difficult to get the job done. George Bush would have this thing in the bag already if it weren't the the left-tilted media and all the appeasement idiots of the radical left, like Susan Serandon, Michel Moore and their ilk. The average person on the street in the U.S. are behind Bush but life has been way to easy for too long for alot of the citizens of the U.S. and they are easily swayed by idiots of the left. Even though the left wing of American Politics has been wrong on every single issue that they promote, their pals in the media make them look like they were right anyway. The sad thing is, there are so many people that only get their information from one place (the big media outlets like CNN, ABC,CBS, etc.) and don't really think things through. Now we have John Kerry tootin' his horn about how he would make better decisions. To these people, right and wrong don't even make the roster. It's all about power. They lost power in the last two elections and they can't stand that fact. They will stoop to nothing to get to where they think they rightfully belong. AT THE TOP. Even if it means the undermining the war effort and trying to make their own country the bad guys. If these clowns were in powerr during WWII we would surely be saying,"HEIL HITLER" today. Thankfully there are many of us who have a good degree of common sense, know right from wrong and aren't as easily deceived as others. As far as Europe being an ally.......ally is just a word without meaning now. France, Germany, Russia and Belgium are just as power hungry as the American Left-Wing and Britton is no better. Blair is on his way out so we can't count on them in the future. The only European countries that can be relied upon are Poland and some the the former Soviet Republics. They are relatively new to freedom and know how sweet it tastes.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're 100% right

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kardonA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: excuse me??? Reply with quote

Dear Partisans,

Honestly, this Right Wing vs. Left Wing thinking/mentaility is the same fucked up tit for tat bullshit thinking that can easily make way for fanatic dicatorships like the Mullahs.. To think that one side is totally right, and the other is wrong, is not only unhelpful, it is dumb.. Personally, as an Iranian American Libertarian who sides with neither Democrat nor Republican I think it is extremely harmful to the struggle for freedom for us to dilute this board with such an infused sense of partisanship..

Listen.. To say that Bush has failed because of the left-wing media is the biggest horseshit I have ever heard... And to say that John Kerry will be the end of the US is also the biggest horseshit.. Listen, both guys are in a sense, jerkoffs, who haven't done really a damn thing (any substance) with regard to Iranian freedom. Kerry is one shifty ass dude, with a lot of shady connections, and no real policy about Iran (or on any issue) except saying that Mullahs are dangerous.. Yah, big deal, any 2 year old could tell you that a turban wearing fat bastard with a name like Rafsanjani is one dangerous SOB! And Bush, he sure has talked a good game (well not even), but has made some statements about free Iran, but has followed it up with NO ACTION AT ALL! Tell me, where is the action? Where is the policy? Where is the consistency? Where is the plan of attack for the War On Terror? Tell me, this Iraq bullshit isn't going to solve a damn thing - if you disagree with me, then state how the continuation of the current situation (without helping Iranians and cracking down on Saudis) will do a damn thing.. We, America, protect the Saudis asses for god's sake.. This is a shame.. This is a sham.. This is not what America should stand for. WE SHOULD BE FOR FREEDOM ACROSS THE BOARD - NONE OF THIS PARTISAN BS CRAP GARBAGE!!!!

I will not be a stupid little pawn and say PRO-BUSH or PRO-KERRY.. I will say PRO-IRanian Freedom, PRO-American Strength, and PRO-VICTORY OF HUMANITY & LIBERTY & HUMAN RIGHTS!

Screw this partisanship.. Myself and others on this board who see things from an objective standpoint I am sure agree - so either speak objectively and with solid points or take the bullshit to a LEFT-WING forum, or a RIGHT-WING forum.. don't hurt the Iranian people by pushing some partisan election-year **** in this excellent forum..
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear kardonA

I do agree with you on many points, except for I believe we should all lobby both sides on behalf of a free Iran, we should not trust either, and write our representatives in the left and the right all the time demanding a tougher stance against the Mullah$ and meaningful actions in freeing Iran, and keep them on their toes. And last but not least we should include left, right, democrat, republican, libertarian, green and progressive in our coalition and not drive away anyone for their affiliation as long as they are fighting the Mullah$! The more we have committed to fighting the Mullah$ from all factions the better.
vishtasp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prayers and support for freedom in Iran from an American with Iranian heritage.
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you - I concur!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: