[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi Liberator Very Happy

Good to have you here.
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Dear Compatriot Spenta!

It's a pleasure to see you here as well! Very Happy That Payvand board was really going crazy with all those islamists and lunatics (hessa-tollah, hamzaa....). I find this site and its members more united and with a strong will to achieve. I'll hopefully have some time over to visit it during my studies...but they won't start until october so it's all good for now Laughing

I was always amazed at your wonderful and informative posts on Payvand which were almost identical to my own views! I'll look forward to your excellent contributions.

In hope of better days to come for Iran and its noble people!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Good to have you here Reply with quote

Dear Compatriot Liberator, Smile

Payvand Board is now almost entirely IRI people, or people who support & promote IRI agendas & NIAC US Mullah lobby people. Only Oldman, Toofan, Mazda, Alefba and 1 or 2 others are still left fighting the IRI people, but they are clearly outnumbered.

Payvand Board currently has the highest number of IRI and pro regime people of any Internet Discussion Board that I know of. It isn't a surprise given who & what the ownership is.

They recently banned Kaveh because he used a rude word against the Islamist Rudabeh. Meanwhile Apadana and others spent a year calling me whore, bimbo, Kaniz (sexual slave) on a daily basis while I and other members repeatedly complained to the Admin, yet he refused to take any actions agianst any of the IRI people who were harrassing female members.

Anyways the whole place has become ridiculous with dozens of so called new members joining the old IRI people everyday.

I also agree, that it is time to support Disucssion Boards that represent unity.

Discussion Boards like Payvand are designed to do the following:

- Boost Morale amongst the regime's employees & agents worldwide
- gather information on the opposition
- create divisions between the opposition and start never-ending fights amongst opposition groups to distract them from fighting the Mullahs
- Present an image of the Iranian exiled opposition to western powers as divided, fighting, distracted and ineffective
- Humiliate opposition members and defeat them psychologically in the hopes of discouraging them from futher opposition activities
- create the illusion that the majority of exiled Iranians support the agendas and policies of the regime.

Anyways, Discussion Boards like this one here put out the exact opposite message, so they are much better at this time.

We need to be united.

Great to have you here, and I'm happy to hear you will have some time for posting Very Happy
shiva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: You are right.. Reply with quote

Spenta, you are very right... The obvious tactics they use are most often distracting news stories (those which have very little relevance to the movement) and lots of arguing and confrontation. Those of us on this board may and do have a variety of viewpoints and perspectives though it is a mark of democracy, truth and justice to honor all opinions and work together in a respectful manner to a final victory.

You should invite your people who you know are good... I have spoken to many who host and service this site and it sounds as though they will not tolerate any of the distraction found elsewhere..

Best to you -
Shiva
Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: I already have Reply with quote

I pretty much have posted the above on Payvand and invited others to support this board & SMCCDI's board.

I will continue to do so. I think if more opposition people left IRI Boards like Payvand, these board's would lose all of their legitimacy.

I think we can all have different beliefs and support different political models and even disagree routinely without promoting IRI's agendas.

As more and more opposition people have been leaving Payvand recently (like Liberator) their readership has gone down dramatcially. Now its like the same 5 IRI people posting and reading the site most of the time. Laughing

However ... unfortunately it is a fact of life that people like drama, and people seem to get more hooked into sites where IRI people attack members. And that can be a problem, but for now I am very happy that sites like this exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: