[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For TeachESL: others may reply too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: For TeachESL: others may reply too Reply with quote

It seems the PM doesn't work for you, since this message is still sitting in my outbox dated Feb 14. I post here what I said:

Quote:
Hello there mr Teach. I like your posts and you're the first voice out of Israel that I have heard. Is it really bad over there as the news makes it out to be?
redemption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should work...?
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it didn't. He kept coming on and the message wouldn't send. Everybody else who I pm'd got the message. Neutral
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Hello from supporting Jerusalem Reply with quote

Hey,my name is Tomer
I am an 18 years old male from Jerusalem, Israel
Yes, I am Jewish
OF COURSE THE GLOBAL MEDIA HATE US!!!
Always "good Palestinians bad Israelis"
When Britian and the US kill terrorists in N.Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan or Cosovo it's justified(it is), but when Israelis are killing terrorists from Al-Aqasa Brigades and Hamas who directly want to destroy Israel and to commit Genocide against the Jews here(thanks to the "dear" finanace and operation of Iranian Revolution Forces), so it's "horrible" and condemnable".
Don't get me worng, I do believe in peace, and I do believe that the settlments were one big mistake, and that we had to give the territories back in 69 to JORDAN and EGYPT, and delete the terror group PLO.
Now we are stuck with the Plo, so we need to negotiate with them, so the Palestinian public will see that Hamas and Arafat only bring them suffer, and that peace can be achived if they support prgamatic leaders like Seri Nusyaba, Abu Mazen, Salim Fiad, Muhamad Dachlan and many more, who support Israel's right to exist, and understand that there "right of return" is nothing something possible and that oppose the Iranian finance of terror(Lately, Muhamad Dachlan killed a Palestinian officer who was the main middleman between the Ayatollahs and Al-Aqsa Brigades).
But it doesn't mean that Israel don't have the right to defend itslef, and the right of its citizens to live without fear.
The carrot and the stick
Therefor, killing militants who just try to kill as much Israleis as possible is a blessing!!!!!
Iranian regime has terrorized us since it begining.
They are doing everything to prevent peace, and to export their mad docturine all over the world
We must support the Iranian people, the west must unite, and put senctions on the Iranian regime, and to train militions of Iranian students.
98 per cent of the Iranian public H-A-T-E the ayatollahs, so it wouldn't be so tough to make sure places like the Iranian revolution forces' headquorters there. There are many seniors who exiled to the West, who gave exact information about it.
Peaceful protests won't work against the Ayatollahs, look what they did to the poor students in June last year.
Only an armed uprising(Against militants and regime members only) will work, somties counter attacks are the best way.
US can set up bases in Iraq(at least the Kurdish part until things are getting calmed there), Afghnaistan, Turkey, ex-ussr states...
At the same time, US and coalition members need to pose senctions on the Iranian regime, and the US must pressure Europe to impose them as well(Don't forget that the Iranian regime was almost capable of conducting a terror attack against the Brits in Basra, and it only failed thanks to the British intellegence), so the Brits are not so "cheerful" about their Ayatollah "Freinds". Morover, don't forget that ALL the world is worried about the Iranian developing of nuclear bombs, and that the world knows that Al-Qauida is operated by Iran, and the connections between Huizballah and Al-Qauida.
THE WORLD IS WITH YOU, ISRAEL IS WITH YOU, FIGHT THE MULLAHS, FREE IRAN!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: