[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREAKING NEWS June 9th: Iranians Will Never Give Up!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR PEOPLE, SORRY FOR USING SUCH A BAD WORDS... SORRY, BUT I WAS SO ANGRY.. I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.. ONLY I IMAGINE IF I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION CHAYA IS IN.

I APOLOGIZE AGAIN..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, don't worry. I know you were referring specifically to the TERRORISTS and you are absolutely right to be angry.
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't this just make you sick:

Explosive device weighing 7-10 kilos connected to mobile phone discovered by Israeli roadblock in 10-year old Palestinian schoolboy’s book-bag on his way home from school to Nablus village. Child promised large sum to carry bomb loaded with screws and nails, which was rigged to blow up child and roadblock.

- Debka
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noise of fire crackers and celebration start to echo in Iranian cities

SMCCDI (information Service)
Mar 16, 2004

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4150.shtml

Noise of fire crackers' explosions and celebration have started to echo in most Iranian cities before the night fall. Millions of Iranians have come into the streets, in the late hours of the afternoon, in another show of defiance to the regime and its security forces which are staying, for right now, afar contenting to look the crowd.

In practically each street and avenue of main cities, such as, Tehran, Esfahan, Shiraz, Mashad, Tabriz, Kermanshah, Hamadan, Oroomiah (former Rezai-e) large fire crackers are exploding as a prelude to a massive and unprecedented celebration of one of main Iranian cultural heritage and Islamic taboo breaking events.

The night will be very long for the regime forces which have tried to get ready for avoiding popular demos and riots at the occasion of such night and thousands of freedom lovers are intending to create another nightmare for the ruling clerics.

Young freedom lovers are using various occasion in order to throw the big home made fire crackers under the errant security forces cars and motorbikes that are trying to reach their posts. More actions are planned for after the night fall.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regime deploys thousands of forces in the streets

SMCCDI (information Service)
Mar 16, 2004

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4151.shtml

The Islamic regime has deployed, at this time 18:00 Local time, thousands of its forces in the streets and avenues of main Iranian cities in order to avoid any popular riot from taking place at the occasion of the banned "Tchahr Shanbe Soori" (Fire Fiest).

Special forces of the Pasdaran brigades, Bassij force, Law Enforcement Forces, Anti-Riot units and even Islamic brigades are in a wait mode watching, for right now, the crowd which is becoming bigger and bigger. Traffic jams in main cities, such as, Tehran are blocking their fast move.

The night will be very long for the regime forces which have tried to get ready for avoiding popular demos and riots at the occasion of such night and thousands of freedom lovers are intending to create another nightmare for the ruling clerics.

Young freedom lovers are using various occasion in order to throw the big home made fire crackers under the errant security forces cars and motorbikes that are trying to reach their posts.

A lumber depot belonging to regime's affiliates has been set ablaze in the southern part of Tehran and It's like the sky's falling down. The Bazar perimeters and many official buildings are under massive watch as rumor has been spread that people will burn down all vestiges of the regime.

Noise of fire crackers' explosions and celebration are echoing in most Iranian cities before the night fall. In practically each street and avenue of main cities, such as, Tehran, Esfahan, Khorram-Abad, Mahabad, Shiraz, Abadan, Babolsar, Mashad, Tabriz, Marivan, Babol, Bandar e Anzali (former Bandar e Pahlavi), Kermanshah, Hamadan, Oroomiah (former Rezai-e) large fire crackers are exploding as a prelude to a massive and unprecedented celebration of one of main Iranian cultural heritage and Islamic taboo breaking events.

More actions are planned for after the night fall.

asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAAAAAAAHHHH!

Something tells me those "firecrackers" are gonna get bigger before long ... Laughing

Thanks for posting these, Stefania! But you know, I feel kinda sorry for the Western media, they're going to lose a lot of credibility when people find out a revolution happened right under their nose and not a word was reported about it.

Last edited by asher on Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was chatting with some of my friends from inside Iran.. They have said that they were going out to celebrate this Festival..

I am happy and i hope that nothing bad happens to them.

I don't care if European Media doesn't report these news.. No wonder, dear.. We all know who the european leaders and media are.

I feel pity for those european citizens which don't have the Internet and cannot know anything about that.. Crying or Very sad

asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a shame. Let's hope the people in Europe who are reading this (29,084 hits so far) will go out and talk to people in person and spread the word.
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Stefania, keep us posted on anything you find out! We'll all be following MPG, Iran va Jahan, SMCCDI, and Payvand, but it'll be great to have real-time information from insiders!!!
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: What can we do to help freedom-loving Iranian people? Reply with quote

What can we do to help freedom-loving Iranian people?

To effect the change we desire, we must send emails and faxes and, more importantly, our voices (through the telephone network) to our representatives. International support for the regime must stop. It must be replaced by support for the wishes of the people, namely: freedom for the good people of Iran.

Please spread this message as far as you can.

-------------

We the people of the world demand that:

1) The Government of (your nation) and all political representatives call for the regime in Iran to release all political prisoners who are caged like animals across Iran;

2) The Government of (your nation) and all political representatives immediately cease the legitimization of the Islamic Regime in Iran;

3) The Government of (your nation) and all political representatives work with the United Nations to orchestrate a team of observers to be sent to Iran;

4) The Government of (your nation) and all political representatives issue an ultimatum to the regime in Iran, insisting that it step down peacefully;

5) The Government of (your nation) and all political representatives work with the United Nations to launch an investigation and, if deemed necessary, to prosecute in international courts every high-level regime official for crimes against humanity;

6)The Government of (your nation) and all political representatives
understand and acknowledge the fact that the Iranian people have declared the clerical regime to be illegitimate, a criminal operation not supported by its subjects.

By boycotting the illegal "election" of February 20, 2004, the Iranian people sent a clear message to the regime and to the world. Their wishes must be honored.

In the words of the famous Persian poet Saadi Shirazi,

"Human beings are all members of one body.
They are created from the same essence.
When one member is in pain,
The others cannot rest.
If you do not care about the pain of others,
You do not deserve to be called a human being."

-------------

Peace, Unity & Freedom,
ActivistChat.com.

To read complete artticle: http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1663
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sporadic and minor clashes start with night fall and streets enflame

SMCCDI (Information Service)
Mar 16, 2004

http://www.daneshjoo.org/smccdinews/article/publish/article_4152.shtml

Sporadic and minor clashes have started in several areas of the Iranian Capital, Tehran and its suburbs, especially in the southern, eastern and western areas as the night has fall and streets are enflame with thousands of fire set for celebrating the traditional but banned "Tchahar Shanbe Soori".

This time is no more the security forces that are taking initiative of attack but young exasperated Iranians who are throwing hand made grenades and powerful fire crackers against them and forcing them take distance. Several security patrols cars and bikes caught in the middle of the crowd have been damaged by fire or abandoned as its occupants preferred to escape from crowd which is making use of the sirens and speakers of governmental confiscated repressive tools for broadcasting songs under the desperate eyes of the regime forces.

Same trend is getting followed in several provincial cities, such as Esfahan, Shiraz, Hamedan and Kermanshah.

Never, never, Iran had witnessed such celebration as the issue has become of a matter of National and Freedom emblem for millions of Iranians.

The night is just at its start and major actions of defiance are expected till the early hours of Wednesday.

RANT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts are with the freedom seekers of Iran on this fateful night. May it end well.

http://www.newamericanrevolution.com
asher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a good giggle, check out CNN's "coverage" of this:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/16/iran.festival.reut/
mhw20854

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: The Europeans Reply with quote

Asher,

Many Euros have the internet. Most of them use it to go to anti American websites and ooohh and aaahhh at the foolish Yanks so they can say clever things to their anti American friends the next day at college or at the cafe.

Its not their lack of an internet that prevents them from knowledge of the mullarchy of Iran, its their worldview.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't make that generalization though about all Europeans -- there are many Europeans who are disgusted with the way there governments have been handling war on terror as well as international relations, etc..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: