[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

religion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: religion Reply with quote

for the true meaning of reeligoin go to www.submission.org
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this can be the future natinal religoin of iran and we can put away our terrible tradition of being shiite muslims....a religion which is no longer based on faith but rather on solid proof and a contract that proves its from god himself...please check out thesite.. www.submission.org ....or in farsi at www.efarsi.org
Saman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you saying? Should Iranians turn sunni??? I'm not following you.

Iranians should turn away from islam all together!

You should rather go to this site: www.faithfreedom.org
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no i definitely dont think we should be sunni my friend.....i thnk u didnt read the site thoroughly...........
Sourena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then should we return to our roots as the first country monotheitic religion? Should Iran become Zorastrian again? I don't really think we ever turned away from that religion anyway (except after the revolution). Ahura-Mazda was on the Pahlavi imperial standard.
Sourena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, Zorastrianism is the the same thing as the idealized version of every major religion, including Islam. I am a devout muslim, but my views are closer to those of Zorastrianism. I believe that God is god, he just has different names. So Allah is Ahura-Mazda, who is Jahova, who is God. The only difference is that Zorastrians strive to be decent human beings, and the members of other major religion strive to destroy each other. While I am dissapointed that many are Anti-Islam, I am glad to see they are not Atheists.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sourena....i ask of u to visit the site www.submission.org.....i also have much respect for zorostrianianism.....although i see it more as our culture than a religion.....the religoin i am talking about is a proven religion which consists of happiness and peace......
Sourena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i looked at the site: maybe you can explain it to me. I can't figure out what the message is. From what I saw, it answered the question "what is Religion?" and explained the 3 major ones. But it did not introduce a new one. I am bad at interpreting these things. Maybe you can explain.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o its saying that those are the current religions and they all had good original messages but they are now corrupted....they all started as the religoin of submission....and the final book of god is the quran....this is proven by a mathematical miracle u can read about on the site....
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope we don't have any "national religion" after this regime ends. Religions is a private matter, one that each person must decide for him/herself. It is not something that we choose as a nation. No such thing as a "national religion" should ever exist. I hope we learn to once and for all leave our own superstitious beliefs at home and don't try to shove it down other people's throat.

"Submission"? I don't like that word. It sounds like they want us to be their sheep.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: in the name of god most gracious most merciful Reply with quote

no please dont misunderstand....submission is the religoin of submitting to god and only god.....no one can stand in the way of our relationship bewtween us and god....meaning there is no velayate faqih....theres is no mullahs ....theres no such thing as a good mullah... no one can tell us what religion is right or show us their own explanation....the quran for example came in arabic.....this does mean that we must read it in arabic or have them explain it to us....each of us have our own brains and we can read and decide on our own....plus since we dont understand arabic then its probably not a good idea to read it in that language....unfortunately they have taught us to worship the quran and make a joke out of the book of god.....for example we are told we must have voozoo before we can touch the "sacred book"...my simple answer to this without any thought is that ..."what about someone who is not shieh and they are not sure if its from god or not?" obviuosly they would not have voozoo so this makes it useless to have it at all.....plus the quran is just a book and theres plenty of them Laughing anywyays back to the explanation of the religion....as i was saying....all this religion of submission is.....(this may surprise some ppl)....is the quran and only following the quran......right now you will ask well isnt that sunni or shia? the answer is no!!!....no where in the quran does it say to stone a woman for adultry....no where does it say wear chador or even wear roosaree...it never says to wear a beard....no pathetic clothing....no turban....no idloizing muhammad....this goes on and on.....u will notice that what we see these ppl telling us is the opposite of the quran.....this is because they do not use the quran....they use 1000 hadiths and the sunnat of the prophet messenger.....fortunately for us ....there is a verse that clearly says that the only sunnat shall be gods sunnat....and mohammad will be punished if he shows ppl anything but the quran....the religion of submission is a religoin of peace where u have freedom of religion...many iranians think of arabic as the language of god because the quran was revealed in it...such is simply not tue....arabic is in no way superior to any other language....the reason behind its use is because the very specific words that are in that language and nothing more...for more on this explanation please visit http://www.submission.org/suras/app4.html ....also many iranians have arabic names because of the same reasons...again....not only do iranian names sound better and are something we should be proud of.....but arabic names are nothing more than names and they serve no religous purpose whatsoever....if god was going to decide on our name....i think he would favor iranian anyway Wink ....so we can basically put aside the whole arabic language as far as religoin is concerned...submission has conplete freedom of religoin all religions are welcome....for more informatoin on submission please vist www.submission.org
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

az usuall azadeh never botherss to argue anything that i argue back on her....im telling u guys that the above post has been there more than a month with no response........(still waiting)
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
reza

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are right to defend your religon Karevatan, as in the bible (old testament) it proclaims that a woman can be stoned for a huge manner of crimes including being raped, yet no one denounces judaism as barbaric. however the idea of submission does tend to put people off the idea of Islam because it takes away from the more personal relationship represented in other reliogons such as christianity. This is probably my fault for misunderstanding the idea of submission, but I am always willing to learn. The idea of a national religon does seem a little strange as you could proclaim that Iran is now a zoarastrian country yet the majority of the people would still be Submitters, you cannot tell people what to belive, the matter of God is personal and cannot be controlled by anyone else. Wink
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
What are you saying? Should Iranians turn sunni??? I'm not following you.

Iranians should turn away from islam all together!

You should rather go to this site: www.faithfreedom.org

BEING MUSLIM IS FINE...BUT WITH ANY RELIGION STATE AND RELIGION SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER
Saman2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Saman,
I see the human being as nothing more than evolutions conquest
We are nothing more than a complex chemical reaction. I don’t think there is such a thing as a "soul" or god
God is just a handle US humans fabricated to grab a hold on the universe.
I think the world should turn away from religion all together,
-Saman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Islamic Regime Censorship[Discussion] All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: