[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Product Review of Free-Iran Gifts and Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: I need advice Reply with quote

Hi, Smile

I need advice from people who have bought the following:

http://www.cafeshops.com/activistchat.9210547

Support Iranian Freedom
Jr. Raglan
Product Number: 9210547

I don't know what size to buy. My size is usually small. But this is Junior. So small might be too tight for me. Has anyone bought this? How small is it? My dress size is 5 but I can fit into a size 4.
sudi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't bought this same exact item, but I have bought other t-shirts (jr baby doll t-shirts). I'm also a size 4 and small t-shirts fit me fine. So my guess is a small should work for you too.

Hope this helps.

Sudi
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I need advice Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Hi, Smile

I need advice from people who have bought the following:

http://www.cafeshops.com/activistchat.9210547

Support Iranian Freedom
Jr. Raglan
Product Number: 9210547

I don't know what size to buy. My size is usually small. But this is Junior. So small might be too tight for me. Has anyone bought this? How small is it? My dress size is 5 but I can fit into a size 4.

Azadeh:, Cafepress has been very good with replacing any items that don't work out for any reason.. If I were you I would just use your best judgement and if it's not the right size they will gladly replace for free. (This is the one problem with online shopping Smile )

also: here is a size chart
http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/help_sizechart.aspx#102

Take Care -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Product Review of Free-Iran Gifts and Services All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: