[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAY NO To Israeli Strikes on IRAN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blank

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberty Now ! wrote:
Mokhber wrote:
I think that before anyone starts talking about destroying nuclear facilities in Iran, the nuclear facilities in Israel, Pakistan, North Korea and India should be destroyed first.

Ok, I've changed my mind Exclamation

After reading the above comment by Mr. Mokhber Arrow

I now support an Israeli Air Strike on Regime's Nuclear Sites.

(with all safety measures taken into account, and minimal damage)

Arrow refer to the main page -News Brief- and take a look at the AUTHOR of THIS POST Razz

Could you tell us exactly where to look for this author? (Mokhber)?
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Thank you for your support Reply with quote

asher wrote:
Cyrus,

Thanks, that clears things up a great deal! I do understand - and share - the objection that a counter-nuclear weapons strike ALONE would actually set the cause of freedom back, by taking the pressure off the regime.

Your four-point plan for comprehensive regime change NOW, not later, looks really good and I could support that. Have you started circulating it as a petition?

Undoubtedly US citizens can help by writing to their President, Defense and (groan) State Secretaries, and Congressional representatives. Would you advocate any other measures (e.g., a boycott of UK consumer goods)?

Thank you for your support.
> Have you started circulating it as a petition?
No
Would you please consider to write the petition and post it here for other fellow activists comments and after the petition becomes more mature then we promote it for getting as many signatures as we can.
Are you interested to write the initial draft of petition for discussion?
asher

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus,

Thank you! I will be honored to write a draft for a petition, and I'll post it here so you and the others can help with the wording.
lledcrem

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

very cool - I will help in any possible way that i can!
Persian

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Coming Air Raid on Iran & Sending a Nuke to America
http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=en&y=2004&m=05&d=10&a=9
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It`s good to see that the light of freedom still burns bright.I find it hard to believe a strike is coming just doesnt make sense...lol ya`ll
asher

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting my suggested draft as a new Topic under News Briefs.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Many thanks for your quick and great contributions Reply with quote

asher wrote:
I am posting my suggested draft as a new Topic under News Briefs.

Many thanks for your quick and great contributions. Hope our fellow freedom-loving Activists review, make their comments, and suggestions to enhance this petition to attract many signatures. This is a team effort that needs many contributions before we broadcast the final version.
Thank you Asher for your teamwork and volunteering action, we are proud of you.

http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2280&sid=43a9b440493d2321c9d96eeeb1b02711
Liberty Now

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: forget it Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Liberty Now ! wrote:
Mokhber wrote:
I think that before anyone starts talking about destroying nuclear facilities in Iran, the nuclear facilities in Israel, Pakistan, North Korea and India should be destroyed first.

Ok, I've changed my mind Exclamation

After reading the above comment by Mr. Mokhber Arrow

I now support an Israeli Air Strike on Regime's Nuclear Sites.

(with all safety measures taken into account, and minimal damage)

Arrow refer to the main page -News Brief- and take a look at the AUTHOR of THIS POST Razz

Could you tell us exactly where to look for this author? (Mokhber)?

up untill yesterday this thread had an author named: Mokhber. well it changed now, so forget it.

I now am more firm in support of an Israeil Strike Arrow especially because you've changed the author's name.
Liberty Now

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell you what I would do if I had a Nuke.

Bomb the hell out of Iran's Oil Wells!

That should put an end to our misery. I'm sick of it all.

Swear to God if they try to divide Iran, or back yet another dictatorship, we'll do it
Exclamation
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

told you not to get on her nerve Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil
London

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Israelis Enemy Are In London Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
i agree with you IFI
I AM FOR REGIME CHANGE MORE THAN SOME OTHERS HERE, BUT BE REALISTIC PLEASE..
SHOULD ISRAEL WAIT FOR THE MULLAHS'S FINAL STRIKE ON ISRAEL ??

The Islamic Clerical Regime has support of less than 1% of Iraninan people. It is well known fact that the Mullahs have come to power by British support. The real enemy of Israelis are in London. The MULLAHS'S regime is currently under the control of England and if the MULLAHS'S strike Israel, remind you that the Mullahs are not doing Terror without order from London.
Israelis are forgetting the fact that the 6 miilion Jews killed in Europe and Britain also share part of the responsibility.

If such attacks happen the IFI should attack London not Tehran.

Israelis have been used by London for a long time. Please look at historical facts.
Persian

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Israelis Enemy Are In London Reply with quote

Quote:
The Islamic Clerical Regime has support of less than 1% of Iraninan people. It is well known fact that the Mullahs have come to power by British support. The real enemy of Israelis are in London. The MULLAHS'S regime is currently under the control of England and if the MULLAHS'S strike Israel, remind you that the Mullahs are not doing Terror without order from London.

...If such attacks happen the IFI should attack London not Tehran.

Israelis have been used by London for a long time. Please look at historical facts.

Calling for a World War? Laughing

I agree that this whole thing is in favor of the Mullahs. They PROVOKED Saddam by Calling for a 20 Million Strong army!

And now the same Mullahs are PROVOKING Israeili Retaliation. Remember they started by making Long Range Missiles TO STRIKE ISRAEL! that was their main goal and they've mentioned it thousand times.

And now the Nuclear Sites. It's all a PROVOKETIVE Campaign to Stir more CHAOS and WAR in the region.

WAR AND CHAOS IS MAINLY TO THE BENEFIT OF MULLAS. Who else? It's obvious European supporters of IRI clerics have much to loose in a more peaceful Democratic Middle East!

Europe will use Islamists and ayatollahs to Prevent a more Stable Middle East. No doubt about that.

but there are much more EFFECTIVE ways for striking back at EU. Wink
classifiedenigma

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

If the US and Britain really are at odds it would make for a great great novel =- secret ops, publicly friends/behind the scenese enemies, britain/germany/france trying to keep the fucking bloody scumbag mullahs in power while the US realizes her mistakes of the past and is trying to negotiate the mullahs out of Iran - but **** negotiation.. the mullahs aren't leaving. We better have good intelligence with this one and we better support the Iranian people.. we should be on the ground stabalizing and sustaining all connections/ops, etc.. getting ready for the few months to come. Whack the bloody mullahs - stir up major dissent in the army and allow the Iranian people to finish the transition to a free, just and modern society. Get the British out of the fucking MIddle East period - let America, Iran and Israel run the show..
Smile
redemption

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

England should get a clue and side up with the US and stop this whole colonial bullshit with the mullahs.. Either you're with the 'states or your against us - PERIOD! If Israel is going to strike military installations then it better damn well be coupled with internal covert ops - rising up population, cut off all military connections - revolutionary guard rise up - mullahs are defeated..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: