[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREAKING NEWS June 9th: Iranians Will Never Give Up!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need more pro-democracy demos.

Why should the fascist peaceniks have all the fun?

BTW, don't miss this great new pro-liberation blog:
http://armiesofliberation.blogspot.com/
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great website.. Smile am going to add it into my blog Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
patriot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doostane shahdoust be groupe Reza shah II be peyvandid chon ma dar anga tasmim darim gomhourye Islami ra rosva konim!
Shoma be har zabani ke doost darid mitavanid dushmanane Iran ra rosva konid!
Ma doost midarim ta shoma ra az payamha va koushesh haye Reza shah II bishtar agah konim!
Chon Ishan ganeshine Kouroshe Bozorg hastand va ma farzandane Kouroshe bozorg!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi
Tanha fardi ke mitavanad Iran ra abad konad va zendegye derakhshan ra baraye ma hedyeh avarad Reza shah II ast va bas!
payame khod ra baraye Ishan begozarid
Reza shah II be hamyarye shoma nyazmand ast !

empire2_lran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Patriot
Good that you are announcing your group on different sites. I hope the group can get >500 members soon.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/pahlavi
lemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: NICE AVATAR Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
doostane shahdoust be groupe Reza shah II be peyvandid chon ma dar anga tasmim darim gomhourye Islami ra rosva konim!
Shoma be har zabani ke doost darid mitavanid dushmanane Iran ra rosva konid!
Ma doost midarim ta shoma ra az payamha va koushesh haye Reza shah II bishtar agah konim!
Chon Ishan ganeshine Kouroshe Bozorg hastand va ma farzandane Kouroshe bozorg!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi
Tanha fardi ke mitavanad Iran ra abad konad va zendegye derakhshan ra baraye ma hedyeh avarad Reza shah II ast va bas!
payame khod ra baraye Ishan begozarid
Reza shah II be hamyarye shoma nyazmand ast !

PATRIOT: I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR--- VERY NICE!!!!
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: ALL THE ISRAELIS ARE WAITING FOR THE UPCOMING REVOLUTION!!!! Reply with quote

GOOD LUCK BROTHER, BE STRONG, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO DO THE HUGE CHANGE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!
YOU ARE THE TRUE FIGHTERS AGAINST TERROR!!!
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: ALL THE ISRAELIS ARE WAITING FOR THE UPCOMING REVOLUTION!!!! Reply with quote

GOOD LUCK BROTHER, BE STRONG, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO DO THE HUGE CHANGE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!
YOU ARE THE TRUE FIGHTERS AGAINST TERROR!!!
Pantea

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how come there's nothing about these riots on european channels??
is it because they're not allowd to show it or merely a lack of interest?
Question
As far as ordinary europeans are concerned there aren't any problems in Iran anymore. They just don't have an idea about whats happening!
addiction

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Because European governments would get a backlash from their citizens if the people knew what criminal acts the EU governments are supporting against the Iranian people..
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: I think the European-channels do support the Iranian people! Reply with quote

Don't forget, ALL the big media have reported about the protests during the former year, and they all were VERY CRITICAL toward the Ayatollahs, and VERY SUPPORTIVE of the students.
I do know that most of the european media is quite subjective about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, because they get much arab money, but just THINK OF IT:
ARAB RULERS OPPOSE THE CLERICAL REGIME IN IRAN!!!!
THE CELRICAL REGIME IN IRAN SUPPORTS TERRORISTS(SOME ARE PUPPTERS LIKE HUIZBALLAH AND MEHDI FORCES, AND SOME ARE INDPANDANT BUT LOVE THE AYATOLLAHS HELP AND SUPPORT) WHO FIGHT THE REGIME IN:
SAUDI
EGPYT
JORDAN
BAHARAIN
QUWAIT
ALGERIA
TUNISIA
MORROCO
OMAN
IRAQ
MAURUTINIA

I bet that now, after Libya and Sudan have left the Ayatollahs, and joined the American side, they will try to terroize them as well.
In fact, the only Arab nations who support the Ayatollahs are:
Syria(the biggest supporter of the Clerical Regime)
Somalia(Just think how much support they got from the regime, look at the 1993's failed operation by the American forces)
And, how suprising, ARAFAT and his supporters in the PLO.
Most of the Arab regimes do see Iran as a threat, and do understand the Israel is a fact, and that peace with Israel is needed.
Nonetheless, because of their internal dictatorship, they love to blame Israel so their publics will forget about how bad their rulers are, and will blame it all on Israel.
The happy world of the hypocrites!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel 4 Iran.. I don't really think that The Tyrants of Libya and Sudan are on the US side..

No, they continue their anti-US propaganda in their newspapers..

Plus, i strongly oppose to re-establish relations with those Tyrants..

First they must democratize, then the world can deal with them !!

Don't forget the thousands of Sudanese in the South of the country which are daily killed and tortured by the Arab-Islamo-Fascists ..

Don't forget that in Lybia there are many potential pro-US and pro-Israel Liberals and Democrats which need to be helped..

If you help the regime only for "putting a stop" to their WMDs program, you would have the Liberals of those countries against you as well.

The Bush's Plan for Democracy and Freedom and the Greater Middle east Initiative must be applied to every Middle East country where democracy is not enjoyed by his citizens.

Bush is sincere..Sadly, the State Dept doesn't honor the President's Vision and is OPPOSED to many of his Plans.

A Democratic Middle East means True Peace for Israel (which is still the ONLY TRUE DEMOCRACY in that region ) and the world at whole..

As the Liberal Doctrine teaches us (and the history shows us ), the Democracies never attack other democracies..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dear Stef worte:
Quote:
Israel 4 Iran.. I don't really think that The Tyrants of Libya and Sudan are on the US side..

Don't forget the thousands of Sudanese in the South of the country which are daily killed and tortured by the Arab-Islamo-Fascists ..

Don't forget that in Lybia there are many potential pro-US and pro-Israel Liberals and Democrats which need to be helped..

If you help the regime only for "putting a stop" to their WMDs program, you would have the Liberals of those countries against you as well.

The Bush's Plan for Democracy and Freedom and the Greater Middle east Initiative must be applied to every Middle East country where democracy is not enjoyed by his citizens.

Bush is sincere..Sadly, the State Dept doesn't honor the President's Vision and is OPPOSED to many of his Plans.

A Democratic Middle East means True Peace for Israel (which is still the ONLY TRUE DEMOCRACY in that region ) and the world at whole..

As the Liberal Doctrine teaches us (and the history shows us ), the Democracies never attack other democracies..

Well, they are afraid from the Americans, and therefore they will do whatever Bush tells them to do.

About the Propoganda, I don't know ONE Arab country that doesn't have anti-US propoganda, even some very close allies like Quwait, Qatar and Oman.

The point is, if we work with thier shaking regimes, we can enforce them to pose democratic reforms, and then, in the upcoming future, to turn them into democracies!!!

Don't forget that Gaddafi Junior will soon take over, and he is a real DEMOCRAT, meaning, he can be the one who will make Libya a democratic state.

And in Sudan, thanks to Bush's efforts, the war is almost over there, and true negotiations take their place, because the Muslim dictator there Al-Bashir understood that he might be the next target, so he is cooperating with the US, and signed a peace agreement with the Christian South.

And no, there are not many pro-US or pro-Israel supporter in Libya, in fact, those who oppose Gaddafi, are more anti-semi than he is.
Moreover, he if falls, I truley think that the Libyan version the Iran today will take place.

If you give Libya a chance, you can unarm their Nukes, stop their help for terror, and demand better lives for the Libyan people+enforcing democratic measures there.

Well, you can't just bring them democracy at once, you need to pose reforms first in the Arab states, than, side by side, democracy will come

About the S.D, I agree, but it's Cheyni and Ramsfald who are at charge there, and they are doing great work

And I agree, peace with Israel is needed, for both Israel and the Arabs(whose people need to understand that Israel is not the reason for their dictatorships).

Well, Yegouslavia was a democracy, and so is the US, and the US invaded Yeguslavia!!!
watcher

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IsraelForIran wrote:
The dear Stef worte:
Quote:

Well, they are afraid from the Americans, and therefore they will do whatever Bush tells them to do.

About the Propoganda, I don't know ONE Arab country that doesn't have anti-US propoganda, even some very close allies like Quwait, Qatar and Oman.

The point is, if we work with thier shaking regimes, we can enforce them to pose democratic reforms, and then, in the upcoming future, to turn them into democracies!!!

Don't forget that Gaddafi Junior will soon take over, and he is a real DEMOCRAT, meaning, he can be the one who will make Libya a democratic state.

And in Sudan, thanks to Bush's efforts, the war is almost over there, and true negotiations take their place, because the Muslim dictator there Al-Bashir understood that he might be the next target, so he is cooperating with the US, and signed a peace agreement with the Christian South.

And no, there are not many pro-US or pro-Israel supporter in Libya, in fact, those who oppose Gaddafi, are more anti-semi than he is.
Moreover, he if falls, I truley think that the Libyan version the Iran today will take place.

If you give Libya a chance, you can unarm their Nukes, stop their help for terror, and demand better lives for the Libyan people+enforcing democratic measures there.

Well, you can't just bring them democracy at once, you need to pose reforms first in the Arab states, than, side by side, democracy will come

About the S.D, I agree, but it's Cheyni and Ramsfald who are at charge there, and they are doing great work

And I agree, peace with Israel is needed, for both Israel and the Arabs(whose people need to understand that Israel is not the reason for their dictatorships).

Well, Yegouslavia was a democracy, and so is the US, and the US invaded Yeguslavia!!!

yugoslavia was a dictatorship. It was tito leading it from 1945 on ward.
redemption

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iran will not be chained by a bloody barbaric/primative/ancient/fanatical dictatorship for much longer - mark my WORD!!!!
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Well Reply with quote

Quote:
yugoslavia was a dictatorship. It was tito leading it from 1945 on ward.

No, Tito ruled until 1990, until the fallen of the USSR, then Milosovich was elected by the Serbian people
All he's done was saving his people from Arab hit-killers who came to destroy Serbia and to establish another Mullahs' country, this time in Europe.
Of course, Weasly Clarck the WAR CRIMINAL has commited a genocide against the Serbian people, and now all of Europe is covered to the Blakan's terror.
Thank you so much Weasly.
And he dares to say that the war in Iraq was an horrible move Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: