[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Hamas Leader Killed in Israeli Strike ..... Associated P
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Well, Hamas is in Chaos Reply with quote

Killing two Hamas leaders who are so imprtant and senior in the orignaztion, put it in a huge crise, they won't have a new leader, and it'll effect them morally.
Don't worry about the scums in Syria, our long hands will get them as well
blank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Israel for Iran: Could you guys do us a great favor and start killing some of the big bad terrorist rag-heads in Iran?? lets start with rag-head Khamanie then Rafsanjani, then Khatami...so on & so forth...
Jason

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Syria and Iranian Gov Reply with quote

I've been trying to convince everyone I know that we (the US) should take care of business in Syria and Iran. We will be wasting our time on the WOT if we don't! Evil or Very Mad So far, a lot of people agree.
yo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: ,, Reply with quote

I agree ----
blank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What US can do is to give weapons through Israel to the oppositions and students....and Israel start training some sharp-shooters that can start taking out the rag-heads and their gang.......the sooner we kill these monsters the sooner we will have peace in the ME.
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: World media hypocricity Reply with quote

I can assure you that some stations and newspapers like the B.B.C are being paid by either Saudi/Iranian money
There is conspiracy between them
They chriticize Israel mostly
"Ignoring" the actions of the cruel Iranian regime
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: I do agree Reply with quote

Israel and the US MUST train some Iranian students, and to give weapons to the Iranian people
They are our true, natural allies
Well, we can't kill Khammeni(maybe we can tecnhically, but then all the world will be against us, and the ayatollahs will attack us with EVERYTHING they got). but we do can train the Iranian preaper them for their war.
ONLY REAL ARMED-IRANIAN UPRISING IN TEHREAN ISAFHAN KUM SHIRAZ AND THE REST OF IRAN WILL WORK!!!!!
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I do agree Reply with quote

IsraelForIran wrote:
Israel and the US MUST train some Iranian students, and to give weapons to the Iranian people
Well, we can't kill Khammeni(maybe we can tecnhically, but then all the world will be against us, and the ayatollahs will attack us with EVERYTHING they got). but we do can train the Iranian preaper them for their war.
ONLY REAL ARMED-IRANIAN UPRISING IN TEHREAN ISAFHAN KUM SHIRAZ AND THE REST OF IRAN WILL WORK!!!!!

sounds like the talk of mujaheddin to me......

all we really need is more ppl to care and have hope
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
IsraelForIran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: I honestly believe that what needed is a leader: Reply with quote

[all we really need is more ppl to care and have hope]
What the Iranian people need is Someone like Lech Valnesa who will unite all the people, and "Wake them up".[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I do agree Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
IsraelForIran wrote:

sounds like the talk of mujaheddin to me......

all we really need is more ppl to care and have hope

NO NO......... It is very different....Mojahedeen is a terrorist organization that believes in communism & islam two of our major enemies........so stop talking like an ignorant person...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry the above post was mine.....forgot to log in.......
blank

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets try again.....have log-in problem.......blank
freedom fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes america and israel should help with iran. I support israel I support the assasination of these thugs and I must also say screw the Eu, europe is still in a mild form of communism. I am well aware of communism it is alive and well liek say the shining path in peru and as you guys pointed out the mujahadeen, communism blows its about the government not the people in the least bit. **** communism which is still alive and well even in the united states if you will and certainly in other places such as europe as I have said and canada with its limit of news sources.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: