[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Washington Post interviews the anti-iranian foreign minister

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: Washington Post interviews the anti-iranian foreign minister Reply with quote

Here is the interview that the Washington Post made with the anti-iranian Foreign "Minister" Kharrazi..
These prestigious newspapers should not give a voice to these people,but rather to the freedom-seekers of iran!

www.daneshjoo.org/generalnews/article/publish/article_2556.shtml

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kharrazi wrote:
And what has been exercised in Iran can be that model, as a combination of principles of democracy and Islamic values.

Principles of democracy and islamic values... Iran is built on ARAB VALUES. Not out own glorious iranian values, no, ARAB VALUES.

Madarsagha....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the arab values?? Stoning,lashing,hanging,cutting hands,massacre non-muslims like in Sudan,trying to repeat another Shoah against the Israeli people,trying to destroy an entire civilization,which is the Persian civilization??
Well,these are not values...these are ignorant beliefs..
I am in contact with some of my father's relatives in Tel Aviv,and they told me to not going out since a couple of days...they are afraid to take the bus and go to the restaurants..Let me tell him clearly...I and my relatives are all 100% in favor of the targeted killings..The majority of the Israeli people wants this and supports Sharon..
We are been trying every way to end terror,even allowing many things to the palestinians,but they show all they want is destroy Israel...Does the world know this????
I am sad that you reported the news of the 27 traitors which refused to kill those terrorists,members of Hamas,Islamic Jihad and all those groups who also are in Iran to massacre the Iranians.!!
Believe me,we are aware that one day some of our relatives will die in a homicide bombing...that day will not be too far....
What do you want us to do??? Open the doors to the terrorists!!??
They must be killed and those leftists,peaceniks traitors which refused to kill the murderers of our people are bastards and must face trial...
I hope the Israeli army will continue to target terrorists...do the terrorists love the life?? No! They love the death!! So,let us kill them!
I am counting the days when the security fence is ready...At least,when a terrorist wants to blow himself,find no access to our cities..
David Kian,don't hate me for these my words.. i am a moderate,but i feel so much anger and frustration,because my relatives told us that the next days might become a nightmare for them...
sorry again,while writing this message,i am crying...
dont know how to do..
i am strong,i can afford whatever bad news...
And for that i can understand the same frustration of the Iranian people...Let me say: I LOVE THE PEOPLE OF IRAN...They all deserve the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!
Let us take it away from the bloody hands of Arafat and let us give it to the children of Darioosh and Koroosh!

One day,the Israeli and the Iranian peoples will prevail..
This is sure..The day of the victory is near Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am waiting for the day when we will hear that 27 or more palestinians refuse to committ suicide bombings.. that day i want to see this news reported and not ignored..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: