[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IRAN, HEZBOLLAH AID CRAZED CLERIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New York Post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: IRAN, HEZBOLLAH AID CRAZED CLERIC Reply with quote

IRAN, HEZBOLLAH AID CRAZED CLERIC
by NILES LATHEM and URI DAN
April 11, 2004 -- EXCLUSIVE

Iran's Revolutionary Guards and the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah are secretly providing outlawed Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr with money, training and logistical support for his violent campaign against U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq, The Post has learned.

U.S. and Israeli intelligence officials said last night there is evidence that Iran's Revolutionary Guards, the security services loyal to Iran's hard-line religious leader Ayatollah al Khameini, have funneled as much as $80 million into Shiite charities established by al-Sadr's influential family that have been diverted to fund his fanatic al-Mahdi militia.

Intelligence sources also said operatives from the Lebanese Hezbollah, a Shiite terror group created by Iran, have trained 800 to 1,200 al-Mahdi fighters in guerrilla warfare and terrorist techniques at three camps in Iran near the Iraq border.

Al-Sadr's group is also believed to have been recently provided with 800 satellite phones and new radio broadcasting equipment by diplomats at the Iranian Embassy in Baghdad, sources told The Post.

Al-Sadr's fanatics, drawn from poor Shiite urban slums in Iraq, have been battling U.S. forces throughout the week and took control of the cities of Kufa, Kut and most of Najaf.

Bush administration officials said the strength of al-Sadr's rag-tag al-Mahdi militia took U.S. military commanders by surprise and that intelligence detailing active support from Iran and Hezbollah for his violent uprising has been a simmering issue within the administration.

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in an interview with WNIS-AM Tuesday that al-Sadr "is reputed to have connections with Iran."
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: IRI Reply with quote

Iran ayatollahs are only months away from aquiring ATOMIC BOMBS.

It is said that there are more hidden sites, and very probably they can reach their goal given time. Time is all they need, and that's why they are keeping US busy in Iraq.

If kerry comes to office - Heaven forbid- his diplomacy of " dialogue" will give ayatollahs just what they need to complete their Atomic Mission.

Islamic regime in Iran may send his thugs now to donate to kerry campaign and chat with the guy, but rest assured they are working behind the scenes to WELCOME KERRY WITH ATOMIC BOMBS!

NOW IS THE TIME TO TURN MULLAHS PLOT ON THEM AND GO AFTER THE ROOT OF TERROR IN IRAN.

No matter what the election results, there must be enough ACTION taken against the Ayatollahs regime NOW, to PUT THEM IN PLACE.
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUSH ADMINISTRATION must CEASE THE POLTICAL NITPICKING AT THE LEFT IN THE US AND FOCUS ON REALLY SOLVING THE PROBLEM. IT'S TIME TO CLARIFY THE US POSITION TO THE WORLD AND AMERICAN PEOPLE AND SUPPORT THE IRANIAN PEOPLE! FASTER NOW PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..for you that are closer to this than I, your posts are needed..
http://www.command-post.org/ Exclamation
Rob..NC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed sorry thought I was logged in.. Embarassed
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt - Wink SO what do you think BUsh will do abhout the mUllahs? I fear he will sit and do nothing.. but I love to see him do something..
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I warned many months ago that Bush had backed away from Iran because the Mullah$ had the US over the barrel with Iraq and Al Queda people in Iran. Given that the fate of Bush's re-election depends on these factors, the net result would be a policy of backing off from giving Iran too much heat.

The same would apply if Bush was re-elected. The Mullah$ would still have the US over a barrel with Iraq, nuclear weapons, Al Queda and the Arab Israeli conflict. So the issue of Bush's re-election will not change the current dynamic.

The west has been mugged by the Mullah$. The west knows that the Mullah$ can set off unrest and violent uprisings and terrorism from Beirut and Jerusalem all the way to Afghanistan, inflaming and destabilising every county in between, thus disrupting the world's major oil supplies. This is how the west has been paralysed by the Mullah$! This is why the Mullah$ have spent Billions on Hamas & Hezbollah, so they could hold the world hostage with a threat of regional terrorism and instability! Which is what they are doing now!

Iraq was a strategic mistake

Iraq was a strategic mistake. After Afghanistan they should have gathered international support for sanctions against Iran a la South Africa, allowing the regime to collapse through bankruptcy and demonstrations, the post 9/11 world presented an ideal opportunity for the world to unite against terrorism, and the Mullah$. But instead they divided the west over Iraq, and now everybody is stuck in a quagmire in Iraq with the Mullah$ holding everyone against the wall in the west and far more secure than before Iraq!

I don't see much change with Bush's re-elction. Even if re-elected, I don't see him being able to do anything differently! I think people are naive in assuming that Bush will do more than what he has done up till now, which is nothing! And theories of he will do more if he's re-elected are wishful thinking, the logistics of the situation prevent it! With Kerry, if he is lobbied correctly, there is a possibility of change. The west must unite in order to defeat the Mullah$. Kerry stands a better chance of creating a united opposition against the Mullah$ with Europe than Bush. Bush will not and cannot unite the world against the Mullah$. Kerry can!

The Mullah$ may be flexing their terrorist muscles in Iraq, but internally they are getting weaker everyday. Even if Kerry is elected, the internal opposition, which has now become open definace of the regime throughout Iran, will increase. When the Mullah$ get scared they do crazy things. As the heat builds up in Iran, the Mullah$ will compusively continue to act out their crazy terrorism and mischief in the region. Kerry and Europe will not be able to turn a blind eye to it. If they unite, impose South Africa style sanctions against Iran, the regime's backers inside Iran will back off supporting the Mullahcracy and it will collapse. That is how it happened with the Shah, the second the west publicly withdrew its support from the Shah, the country's richest fled, that signaled the end to everyone else. Which is why the Mullah$ are bribing European politicians, because as long as Prince Charles can come to Iran for the 25th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, their people know they have western support and that will hold together the bandaid they are using to cover up the hole in the damn!
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The threat for the Freedom Movement of Iran is Kerry.

I support SMCCDI's decision to contribute to the Bush's re-election..

Friends in Iran told me that the mullahs shows on their TV how bad Bush is and how good Kerry is.

Please be realistic.

Put your anti-Bush hatred aside now, and focus on Iran only.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: IRI Reply with quote

Even if US succeeds in showing the true face of the ayatollahs and their terrorist links, it would help a great deal.

IRI MUST LOOSE ALL LEGITIMACY. This is the best Scenario for near future. and it's main focus should be on :

CLOSING DOWN ALL IRI EMBASSIES WORLDWIDE.
END OF TIES AND TRADES.
SANCTIONS.

This should get them where it hurts. now if there are couple of Air Strikes here and there, well so much the better.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: sadr Reply with quote

Good News Guys!

SADR HAD RUN TO HIS MASTERS IN IRAN Laughing

Mr. Green Wink Idea
fembot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

Friends in Iran told me that the mullahs shows on their TV how bad Bush is and how good Kerry is.

Please be realistic.

Stefania - you do not understand how politics and activism work -- you don't blindly support a candidate but rather you encourage a candidate and or candidates to act in the ways you think are the best... It is useless to bash one candidate or another.. it is more productive to promote what we should be addressing as well as laying out and pushing correct policy that would actually work.. SPetna is 100% correct in this matter..
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: .. Reply with quote

fembot wrote:
stefania wrote:

Please be realistic.

Stefania - you do not understand how politics and activism work -- you don't blindly support a candidate but rather you encourage a candidate and or candidates to act in the ways you think are the best... It is useless to bash one candidate or another.. it is more productive to promote what we should be addressing as well as laying out and pushing correct policy that would actually work.. SPetna is 100% correct in this matter..

sorry, i disagree 100%

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i cannot understand is why kerry would be better ?

stefania

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good that we discuss our different opinions here.. we have in common the love for freedom in Iran. My friend Spenta, i agree with you on issues as Reza Pahlavi and the EU's policy,unfortunately we disagree on Bush and Kerry.

But it's good to debate our points of view here..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: