[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mullahs Declare War on U.S.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WorldNetDaily

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Mullahs Declare War on U.S. Reply with quote

Mullahs Declare War on U.S.
April 05, 2004
WorldNetDaily
WorldNetDaily.com

Nobody else is saying it, so, once again, it is left to me to explain what really happened in Iraq yesterday.

Iran declared war on the U.S.

The signs have been there for a long time. I don't know if they have been intentionally ignored by U.S. forces in Iraq, or whether there is some master plan at the Defense Department to deal with this scenario.

All I can tell you is we are now fighting a regional war. Our local opposition in Iraq is being trained, armed and directed with foreign support – by neighboring Iran.

The uprising yesterday was treated in many initial news accounts as a spontaneous uprising directed by Najaf cleric Moktada al-Sadr.

What the other news accounts left out was one significant, but well-established fact: Al-Sadr works for Iran. He is an Iranian agent. His authority comes from Iran.

Last April, an Iranian cleric, Kadhem al-Husseini al-Haeri, issued a religious edict and distributed to Shiite mullahs in Iraq, calling on them "to seize the first possible opportunity to fill the power vacuum in the administration of Iraqi cities."

The edict, or fatwa, issued April 8, 2003, showed that Shiite clerics in Iraq are receiving significant direction from Iran. The edict said that Shiite leaders have to "seize as many positions as possible to impose a fait accompli for any coming government."

"People have to be taught not to collapse morally before the means used by the Great Satan if it stays in Iraq," the fatwa read. "It will try to spread moral decay, incite lust by allowing easy access to stimulating satellite channels and spread debauchery to weaken people's faith."

The fatwa also instructed the cleric's followers to "raise people's awareness of the Great Satan's plans and of the means to abort them."

On April 7, the day American troops effectively toppled Hussein's government by seizing its main seats of power in Baghdad, al-Haeri sent a handwritten letter to the city of Najaf, appointing Moktada al-Sadr as his deputy in Iraq.

Haeri wrote: "We hereby inform you that Mr. Moktada al-Sadr is our deputy and representative in all fatwa affairs."

It added: "His position is my position."

Also last April, WorldNetDaily reported that Iran had armed and trained some 40,000 Shiite Iraqi fighters – most former prisoners of war captured during the Iran-Iraq war – and sent them to Iraq to foment an Islamic revolution. The report originated in my premium, online, intelligence newsletter G2 Bulletin.

The report said this small army represents the vanguard of Iran's effort to subvert the U.S.-led liberation of Iraq and use the toppling of Saddam Hussein's regime for its own ends.

"Ayatollah Mohammed Ba[ghe]r [H]akim is on record pledging more than once to his followers a plan to impose Islamic rule over Iraq with the help of Iran," reports G2 Bulletin. "The Tehran ayatollahs, or the Pasadran, the powerful revolutionary guard, repeatedly have been telling the Iraqis they would be their legitimate allies and partners. In such a scenario, there is no room for the U.S. The coalition that liberated Iraq is seen by the Iraqi Shiite militants and their Iranian sponsors as a tool for handing Iraq over to them without the need to use a massive force of their own."

Iran has clear objectives in Iraq. The only question is whether the United States still has clear objectives in Iraq – and whether Washington recognizes that this war front just got wider.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: About Time you Realized That ! Reply with quote

Wow! Are you as happy to see this as I am?

Finally they Noticed it! Took 25 bloody years for us to get them see Mullahs objectives.

Half the hard work is paying off!
now, if only they followed these mullas diary and read the very first few pages and chapters! yes, you got it Uncle Sam!

My job's almost done here.

Wink
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: got to add Reply with quote

I just have to add:

Who Would Have Thought that a bunch of Lompan shiet thugs of decades ago in Najaf with about 30.00 pond/mo british salary from 'omol ghora'
could Rise to such Power today to even dare Declare War on America?

khodeshan kardand ke lanat bar khodeshan baad

Laughing
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Mullahs Declare War on U.S. Reply with quote

WorldNetDaily wrote:
In such a scenario, there is no room for the U.S. The coalition that liberated Iraq is seen by the Iraqi Shiite militants and their Iranian sponsors as a tool for handing Iraq over to them without the need to use a massive force of their own."
[/size]

Let me understand this better!

So with this Scenario the century long British-backed Mullahs will easily take over Iraq, which will eventually be lead by their British Think Tanks! So Iraq, as well as Iran will be controlled by the Brits at the end.

Bloody Smart British Scenario! Idea

I believe even after all of this, one x-mass postcard from the grumpy queen will melt Americans' hearts! And they thought they were Liberated?
AHA Rolling Eyes

Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: now I'm nervous! Reply with quote

It's spooky how much this Sadr Diary starting to look like the Khomeini diary! What makes me Nervous is that our kids will have to face yet another khomeini !
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just like the Revolution in Iran in 1979

These guys are using the same playbook. Back then Khomeini would say "I slap in the mouth of Bakhtiar's government", then demand that everyone had to pour out and overthrow the transitional govt and send out his machine gun toting militia to shoot and takeover government buildings, the media, and the police stations just as they are now doing in Najaf, the same way Sadr spews out his crap. The Shiite mob shoots at soldiers with machine guns to provoke them into firing back and then claim civillian martyrs, like they did in Jhaleh Square in 1978, and just as they are now doing in Najaf. Back then Iran's military did the unthinkable and that was to declare their neutrality, by refusing to defend the government and allowing the machine gun toting Shiite milita from h.e.l.l. to run riot and takeover.

Why did the military refuse to defend Bakhtair's govt. and refuse to fight the assault rifle mob? Some generals cut a deal with Khomeini, others didn't want to make matters worst and thought it was best to not further provoke the mob to cut down on losses. Well had they actually fought, there would have been casualties, but not as many as Khomeini and the IRI's genocide machine of the last 25 years.

Khak bar sar e Sadre Goh ! La'ant bar Khomeini
(English: the worst curse you could send out to the Grand Shitty A.S.S.H.O.L.E Sadr in Persian, and as always eternal damnation on Khomeini)
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: comment Reply with quote

Exactly Spenta! Good Observation.

This all brings me to a critical question, and it's this:

Did United State have just as much a role and control on what led to 79 khomeini take over, as for example European govs., specially Britain?

What is happening today in Iraq is a good basis to go back and answer a few questions on behind the scened of that 'historic betrayal' to humanity.

Answering this question before any other, maybe give some clues to prevent future mistakes.

This is infact very similar, and there is also an army missing in todays Scenario. Much like the army that pulled back when khomeini's thugs attacked back then, this one had also pulled back just in time!
Coincidense? I don't think so.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: finish them off NOW Reply with quote

People of Iraq better finish these little blood thirsty islamist mullahs NOW, rather than face decades of occupation by theocratic dictatorship Khomeini Style!

CLEAR THAT PART OF IRAQ OF THE CENTURY OLD LINKS BTW. FASCIST MULLAHS AND BRITISH!
blank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
[b] .

Khak bar sar e Sadre Goh ! La'ant bar Khomeini
(English: the worst curse you could send out to the Grand Shitty A.S.S.H.O.L.E Sadr in Persian, and as always eternal damnation on Khomeini)

Afareen Spenta, very well said........
blank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just e-mailed a copy of this article to the Whitehouse.......
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Situation in the shiite regions of Iraq is looking like that of 1979 in Iran.. The Iraqi Khomeini's militias are helding some foreign citizens as hostages..

AT THIS POINT,DEAR FRIENDS..THE ONLY WAY TO FINISH THIS NIGHTMARE IS DESTROY THE SADR'S MILITIAS EVEN IF IT MAY CAUSE A BLOODBATH. NO MERCY FOR THE THUGS. THEN, THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC REGIME MUST BE OVERTHROWN NOW.. AND IF NEEDED, MARINES MUST GO INTO IRAN AND OVERTHROW THAT REGIME.

DEAR FRIENDS, I THINK THAT A MILITARY ACTION IN IRAN NOW IS NEEDED..IF WE LET TIME TO PASS,SITUATION WORSENS EVEN MORE..

IF THE IRANIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS CAN KILL ALL THE MULLAHS THEY FIND IN THE STREETS ,THAT'S BETTER !!!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOES THIS PHOTO REMIND SOMETHING ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FROM HEALINGIRAQ.COM (COMMENTS )

If one of our no cojones appeasing President's (Carter) hadn't handed Iran to the Mulluhs on a platter, the history would be quite different too. If you want to revise history ... we may not have had to suffer 9/11 if we had continued to back the shah, you sound like he wasn't there for a few years already even.

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry: Terrorist Shiite Al-Sadr 'a Legitimate Voice'

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/7/104340.shtml

In an interview broadcast Wednesday morning, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry defended terrorist Shiite imam Muqtada al-Sadr as a "legitimate voice" in Iraq, despite that fact that he's led an uprising that has killed nearly 20 American GIs in the last two days.

Speaking of al-Sadr's newspaper, which was shut down by coalition forces last week after it urged violence against U.S. troops, Kerry complained to National Public Radio, "They shut a newspaper that belongs to a legitimate voice in Iraq."

In the next breath, however, the White House hopeful caught himself and quickly changed direction. "Well, let me ... change the term 'legitimate.' It belongs to a voice — because he has clearly taken on a far more radical tone in recent days and aligned himself with both Hamas and Hezbollah, which is a sort of terrorist alignment."

But Kerry again seemed to voice sympathy for the Shiite terrorist when asked whether he supported al-Sadr's arrest. "Not if it’s an isolated act without the other kinds of steps necessary to change the dynamics on the ground in Iraq," Kerry told NPR, in quotes first reported by the New York Sun.

"If all we do is make war against the Iraqi people and continue an American occupation, fundamentally, without a clarity as to who and how sovereignty is being turned over, we have a very serious problem for the long run here," Kerry added. "And I think this administration is just walking dead center down into that trap."

On March 28, the U.S.-led coalition authorities closed al-Sadr's newspaper, al-Hawza, for 60 days, the Sun reported. L. Paul Bremer, the chief U.S. administrator in Iraq, charged that the newspaper had published false stories blaming the coalition forces for local acts of terrorism.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Kerry Reply with quote

This Kerry is full of ****,

pardon my islamic language dear Kerry! But you ARE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: