[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Join REZA Shah II
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pahlavi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Join REZA Shah II Reply with quote

Code:
Dear friends,
Hello!
I would like to invite you to join and support His Majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi II.
He has written in his book that he is unhappy that not many people are awared of his messages and goals.
So come and join him and let him hear your voice.
As soon as you have joined please leave your mesdsage and questions for our Majesty.
I want to make this group a bridge between you and our Majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi II.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm joining right now Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pahlavi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reza Shah II?yes?. Reply with quote

Hi Stefania,how are you?long time no news.
Smile and Saman drood,thank you for joining us.
and please leave your message for his majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi.
I have just send a mail to her Majesty shahbanoo and asked her to look at our group.
so share your feeling as much as you can because she will take a look so soon.in near future.

Rodmina
empire2_lran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorood faravan bar shoma hamvatan gerami, Pahlavi, baraye in ke in gorouh zibah ra dorost kardi. Be ettelah digar hammihanan beresanam ke in goruh ra man dorost nakardam.
Omidvaram Shahbanou nazanin ham az in gorouh ziba shoma didar bokonad.
Az zahamat shoma sepasgozaram.

Dar zemn az hamvatanan gerami darkhast mikonam az website man ham didar farmaid.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/pahlavi

Javid Kourosh Reza Shah II, omid Iran va Irani
Javid Shahbanou mehrafarin va nazanin

Ma farzandan Aryamehr Iran ra dobare khahim sakht. Ma pirouzim chon hagh ba mast.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/pahlavi
Saman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reza Shah II?yes?. Reply with quote

pahlavi wrote:
and Saman drood,thank you for joining us.
and please leave your message for his majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi.
I have just send a mail to her Majesty shahbanoo and asked her to look at our group.
so share your feeling as much as you can because she will take a look so soon.in near future.

Rodmina

Thank you. I'll be sure to leave a message for his majesty.

Zende bashi.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is he reza pahlavi II and not III? Confused Confused Confused what the hell is going on
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan

Do you listen to Reza Shah II:s interviews? Do you know his views and goals? Where do you listen to his interviews? Do you visit his website www.rezapahlavi.org? There you can find all his interviews. Did you for instance listen to his interview on february 21, after the elections?

RP is Pahlavi III but Reza Shah II. This because his father was Mohammad Reza Shah (Shahanshah Aryamehr). But his grandfather was named Reza Shah. His grandson is therefore Reza Shah II. There has simply not been any Reza Shah more than his grandfather.
Hope you understand.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes i used to be very up-to-date on reza pahlavi and visit his website everyday.....but i dont know what that has to do with calling him number 2
because he is definitely number 3........reza shahs was reza khan and he is the one who put them as pahlavis so i dont know what u are saying
mikhanam
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn“t my explanation help you to understand? His father was not a Reza Shah, he was Mohammad Reza Shah
pahlavi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: join Reza Shah II Reply with quote

Dear friends,
Thank you very much for joining the group of his Majesty cyrus Reza Pahlavi II
Actually I m not the real owner of this group but the right one is his majesty Cyrus Reza Pahlavi II
I m just somebody who created this group to be the bridge between our loving majesty and the world.
please leave your message for his majesty.
it is the most important thing for me and also for his majesty.
He loves to hear the voices of Iranian youths especially.
once when he had an interview with MR sour Esrafil in Azadi Tv he has been affected when Mr sour Esrafil read the letter of an young Iranian boy and his dreams.
I know he wished he was in Iran to make the dreams of all iranians come true and I have found him a kind and nice man but strong.

Saman jan to kasy hasti ke groupe shahine azadi be to niaz darad.man mihanparastye to ra misetayam.
Ma pirouzim chon hagh ba mast.
reza shah II darad myayad.

and about the question of one of you who cannot make sense why he was killed Reza shah II and not three.
I should tell you that reza shah the great was the first reza shah and everyone who came after him to be the heir to throne and was named as well as him we call him reza shah II
he is the third pahlavi s king but the second pahlavi king whose name is REZA.

please join us and support his majesty thank you
Rodmina
blank

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babak, I can see you use your name at the end of each post but If I were you I would not use the name Pahlavi. This is the same thing I told the person calling himself "Aryamehr". These are the names of our First Family and other people she respect that and not use it.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Didn“t my explanation help you to understand? His father was not a Reza Shah, he was Mohammad Reza Shah

o come on theres no difference......they were in the same royal family.........he is reza III
mikhanam
blank

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
Iranian Boy wrote:

o come on theres no difference......they were in the same royal family.........he is reza III

Are you really that stupid or pretend to be like that?? How about if people called you instead of nokarevatan, nokareRajavi...it's all the same anyway it starts with "nokar"...........
9karevatan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kian can u take any administrative actions against this guy??? Laughing Laughing
mikhanam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: