[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shame on who brought this regime into power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Shame on who brought this regime into power Reply with quote

think that if this regime was not brought into the power,we citizens of the world did not hear as bad news as those i just heard: Al Qaeda threatened that "America will forget the Sept. 11th,there will be a bigger nightmare very soon"..then Hamas promised that "the doors of the hell will open up" for Israel..
Guys,i feel so worried.. what will happen?!!!! Bush said he still believes in the Road Map peace process....But it has already failed becoz of the palestinians,Mahmoud Abbas quit and Arafat wants to appoint a terrorist,Abu Ala as palestinian prime minister!!!It is a no return point!! Why does not Bush stop with this nonsense??! Why does not he take a strong and decisive stand against the palestinians and says:"Ok,you don't want peace,then i give money to Israel and help it to build the fence,so that hamas and the others will find no way to enter israel for their actions.".so there cannot be peace till ALL the palestinian terrorist organizations are DIED.ALL,even AL FATAH !Why does Bush says Israel to stop the fence,Mr. Powell says to not kick Arafat out of the Holy Land??! What is all this nonsense??! Road Map is now blocked..Now let us think of how Israel can avoid a new nightmare,as announced by Hamas! The EU finally has decided to ban the "political" wing of Hamas,but it had to be done long time ago!! Now Italy must block the "Marshall Plan" for Palestine and support Israel as it has been doing with the Italian PM.Now! However,till Mr. Chiraq/Chiran continues his stupid policy towards the terrorist regimes and organizations ......
I would propose to kick France out of the EU!
But Mr. Prodi says "no, no... plss! Arafat cannot be isolated..no, no! Arafat is leggittimate,he must be part of the peace process! " Bastard Prodi!! Why don't all of these Europeans don't understand how serious the situation is?
Why do they continue to deal with the Islamic Regime of the Hezbullah in Tehran,in the name of the business,while ignorating both the daily massacre of the innocent and peaceful Iranian people and the threat which this regime poses??
Sorry for this very angry message,but i feel so upset for what my continent is doing in front of what is happening..
Dear Iranians,if i could,with all my courage, i would come to you to partecipate to your fight and **** the mullahs' asses!!!
Sorry again,i will try to not use these words anymore..
but it is how i feel now..it is in the interest of all the free people of the world living in a free,democratic and peaceful world..
We can count on the intelligence of the iranian people,while leaving those brainwashed arabs and iraqis to their destiny..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: