[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proof in the PHOTOS!!!! BOYCOTT A SUCCESS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoycottSuccess!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Proof in the PHOTOS!!!! BOYCOTT A SUCCESS!!! Reply with quote

ANYONE who says that Iranians were rushing to the polls yesterday, is lying! 97% of Iranians stayed home and boycotted the sham elections of Friday, February 20th. In a city of 12 million, does this (below)not look like a ghost town??? WHY does the media NOT tell the truth about the elections in Iran??? When only 3% of the country voted, equalling to 1 million out of 45 million eligible voters...why does media NOT tell it like it is?

redemption

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Evidence of the successful boycott keeps mounting... Ignore the stupid liars!!!.
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media is claiming a 50% turnout because:

1. They are lying, the west ultimately needs a semi legitimiate Iran for continued looting of the country's oil and other resources, which can only be done more efficiently with the Moolah$ and their terrorist mercenaries beating down the people. But being somewhat media savvy, they sent Prince Charles over to advise the Moolah$ not to commit a Saddam Hussein or old style Khomeini gaffe of claiming a 99% victory in the elections, and opt for the somewhat more subdued Bush like slighlty over 50% vicotry 'edge', putting them on equal footing with Dubbya!

2. The media was also clueless about what was happening in the Soviet Union until the day after the collapse Laughing

3. The media also reported that Saddam Hussein got 99% of the vote in his country! Laughing

4. They have very little real information about Iran.

5. Any reporter filing stories from Iran is more than happy to promote the government's propoganda as news, since the alternative would result in their expulsion and Press visa ban!

But ultimately, this grand lie, which is clearly known and understood as a lie by most of the people in Iran, (and most of the power people in the west) has been the nail in the coffin of the regime. Even their supporters are embarresed by this shameful lie! And that is straight from their core support people! And when they shame what little support they have left ... well we all know what shame does in the culture.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Kerry read this?

Does he still want to "repare the damage" as he told in the regime's newspaper?

If he is elected,he would destroy all the hopes of the Iranian Freedom Movement,by re-establishing full relationships with Iran like he wants to do,due to the money given to his campaign by NIAC

Please Iranians, even you who vote democrats, vote for another candidate, maybe Edwards,but not for Kerry!

Don't vote for him who wants to destroy your dream of Freedom in Iran!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Kerry is going to have a TOUGH time against Bush, Stefania... Especially now that Nader is in.. ALSO: Spenta - you are right.. the nail in the coffine is a given no matter what -- they will continue to lie and look stupid until they are removed... Lets look this week for something good out of Washington DC - in support of the Iranian people.. if not, then Iranians will really have to take 100% matters into our own hands...
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Redemption, Kerry might be defeated by Edwards.

Remember Bob Dole's campaign..

After all, Bush has a lot of money for his campaign and he will use them all from now till November!

Plus, remember that the Republican Convention will be held in New York on september 11th..

all these things will provoke a great defeat for Kerry, as it was for Bob Dole.

As far as i Know, many Iranian americans will vote for Bush against Kerry-the NIAC activist-SMCCDI is going to campaign for support to president Bush.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read about Nader on Fox News.

Very bad News for Kerry.

Bush could now start to breath again..

But he must start to campaign from now.

I repeat. in 2000 i would have voted for John Mc Cain against Bush.

Mc Cain would be my ideal president.

He has a strong personality.

I hope that he will be presidential candidate for 2008.

But for now, being the choice likely between Bush and Kerry , of course i would choose Bush.

Although he disappointed me a little bit, i still trust him,after hearing that Powell and Armitage will go.

I hope that Bush will appoint Richard Perle,David Frum and Michael Ledeen as his advisors.

Unlikely to happen, but i still have hope.

By the way, i am going to send a lot of faxes ..

I am in contact with Michael Ledeen and am preparing a lot of important projects.

I wish to contact Richar Perle and Frum soon.

Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Analysis of pictures.

1) One car, looks parked.
2) One person, standing by a fountain (?).
3) One empty bus, one security guy, possibly another by the glass windows (but is probably a light post).
4) One person crossing streets, one person standing by tree on right, three cars, two buses, parked cars lining the street.
5) One man, one security guy, two parked motorcycles.

And that looks like it.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoi Persai wrote:
Analysis of pictures.

1) One car, looks parked.
2) One person, standing by a fountain (?).
3) One empty bus, one security guy, possibly another by the glass windows (but is probably a light post).
4) One person crossing streets, one person standing by tree on right, three cars, two buses, parked cars lining the street.
5) One man, one security guy, two parked motorcycles.

And that looks like it.

very good analysis Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: