[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baba dies in prison...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molotov Cocktail

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness, lol. I'm sorry, I forgot to indicate that I fetched this letter from iranian.com . I am sorry if I mislead you guys into believing I was the son of the late Colonel. Here is a direct link to the site if you want to send him your condolences...

http://www.iranian.com/PhotoDay/2003/August/rahim.html

I did have family members in the Iranian military until the very end of the Shah's reign of power but fortunately, they were able to liberate themsleves from the barbaric Tazis' horde.

Everything is good in Canada, thanks for asking Kian, Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Oops Reply with quote

Oops sorry.

Still, My condolences to the right people.
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: We .. Reply with quote

Molotov Smile most of us totally thought you were the Colonel's son for second - or shall I say days!!! Heheh - it's all good... Anyhow - we are all children of great heros!

The fine print is crucial Smile IN UNITY

Cool Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Shocked Confused Laughing
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
Embarassed

Sam- is that you blushing over there...? you look so guilty! Smile
k
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I is not guilty! Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Hehe Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
I is not guilty! Confused

Well, not as guilty as the mullahs -
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Iran has lost a brave soul... Reply with quote

Sad

I salute Col. Rahim Pournourbakhsh for having served his country in the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces!

I condemn the savage anti-Iranian mollah's who are torturing the freedom loving Iranian people mentally/physically in their notorious prison the "Khomeini's Islamic Republic"!

We the people, will regain our lost country and restore its dignity, and those who were in charge or supported the crimes that were commited in Iran towards the Iranian people will soon face justice against the savage acts they have commited and for their involvement/support in the destruction of a once prospering nation!

My deepest condolences to the family of Col. Rahim Pournourbakhsh.

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Iran has lost a brave soul... Reply with quote

The people will indeed take Iran back from the barbaric/primitive Islamic Mullahs - and the sun will always shine on this great land!!!!!

LONG LIVE IRAN!!!!!! LONG LIVE FREEDOM!!!!

Liberator wrote:
Sad

I salute Col. Rahim Pournourbakhsh for having served his country in the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces!

I condemn the savage anti-Iranian mollah's who are torturing the freedom loving Iranian people mentally/physically in their notorious prison the "Khomeini's Islamic Republic"!

We the people, will regain our lost country and restore its dignity, and those who were in charge or supported the crimes that were commited in Iran towards the Iranian people will soon face justice against the savage acts they have commited and for their involvement/support in the destruction of a once prospering nation!

My deepest condolences to the family of Col. Rahim Pournourbakhsh.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: