[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Angel of Freedom Neda Day Thursday July 30th, 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Watch New Yesterday's Brave Youth Protest In Tehran: Reply with quote

Watch Video Breaking News: New Yesterday's Brave Youth Protest In Tehran: 17 August 2009

Slogan 1:"Our voice was Neda, she was our first voice"
Slogan 2: Torture and fake trial don't have any effect anymore.
Slogan 3: Khamenei Is A Murderer His Leadership Illegitimate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gjEl427R14

ما همه با هم هستیم ، در راه کوروش هستیم

American & European friends of Free Iran

911Neda wrote:

http://911neda.blogspot.com/2009/08/american-european-friends-of-free-iran.html

911Neda, is an association of Americans & Europeans & Iranians to promote Freedom, Justice, Equality and to stop fundamentalist terrorism worldwide.
The bullet that pierced Neda's heart in Iran was fired by the same savage hand that plotted 9-11.
In June and July of 2009, the fundamentalists in Iran collaborated with Hamas terrorists, to slaughter Iranian youth. Americans and Europeans stood by the Iranian people. It is time for the Iranians to unite with free world to stop terrorism.
Join us this Sep-11 to commemorate all the victims of fundamentalism and to condmen terrorists, worldwide. Together, Americans & Europeans and Iranians can and must STOP fundametalists terrorism.

انجمن 911 ندا، دربرگیرنده ی آمریکاییان، اروپاییان و ایرانیانی است که برای ترویج آزادی، عدالت و برابری و پایان خرابکاری بنیادگرایان در گیتی همگام میشوند. گلوله ای که قلب ندا را شکافت همان وحشی کاری بود که برای 911 نقشه کشیده بود. خرداد و تیرماه امسال بنیادگرایان در ایران همدست با خرابکاران حماس، به کشتار جوانان ایران پرداختند. آمریکاییان و اروپایی ها پشت مردم ایران ایستادند. زمان آن رسیده است که ایرانیان متحد با جهان آزاد با خرابکاران مقابله کنند. این سپتامبر 11 در گرامیداشت انسانهایی که بدست بنیادگرایان جان خود را ازدست دادند و در ابراز انزجار از خرابکاران دست در دست هم بگذاریم. با هم، آمریکاییان، اروپایی ها و ایرانیان، باید و خواهیم توانست به خرابکاری بنیادگرایان پایان دهیم

FREE Iran ActivistChat Community wrote:

Petition 82: Response To 44 Nobel Laureates Open Letter Regarding Brave Men and Women of Iran By FREE Iran ActivistChat Community

Sign the Petition -
View Current Signatures

http://www.petitiononline.com/achat82/petition.html
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Rape in prisons of Iran, 2nd witness Reply with quote

Reza Alamehzadeh wrote:

Rape in prisons of Iran, 2nd witness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyfjZiSMrts

Reza Alamehzadeh interviews 2nd. victim of rape in prisons of Islamic regime of Iran. Farsi with English subtitle.
مصاحبه با قربانی دیگری از تجاوز جننسی در زندن های جمهوری اسلامی ایران. توضیح در این مورد را در وبلاگ شخصی من بخوانید

http://reza.malakut.org
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Iranian protestors being tortured and worse Reply with quote

James Lewis wrote:
August 19, 2009
Iranian protestors being tortured and worse
James Lewis
Source:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/08/iranian_protestors_being_tortu.html

Michael Ledeen has a painful report about the mass rape, torture and execution of several hundred Iranian protesters.

These are the Western-minded young people we saw in peaceful demonstrations in the streets of Tehran. I remember one iconic picture of a beautiful young Iranian woman, maybe in her 20s, raising her hand straight up, like the Statue of Liberty. Like most of the protesters you could tell from her dress that she refused to wear the burqa. The huge meetings of Mousavi supporters were full of people with bare arms in the summer heat.

Hundreds of those people have now been tortured, raped en masse, and executed, according to Ledeen's sources. It is a crime against humanity happening right in front of the world press and the Obama administration.

And the Obama dministration and the entire Left is silent. Obama is planning another outreach to the torturers. A measure of the blackness of their souls.

Michael Ledeen wrote:

The Torturers and the Secretary

http://pajamasmedia.com/michaelledeen/2009/08/14/the-torturers-and-the-secretary/

Officially, the regime claims only 37 dead since the demonstrations began on the 12th of June, but about 1800 persons remain unaccounted for. The real figure is very close to five hundred known dead. And, according to reliable sources, the morgues still have a stockpiles of about 400 corpses. Each day three to four corpses are released to relatives.

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Slogans Of Iranian Protest Reply with quote

Kurosh Kalhor wrote:

ما هستیم....تا نفس هست ما هستیم
برنامه هاي جاري جنبش سبز: پنج شنبه تظاهرات به سبك ايراني در تمام ميادين مهم/ الله اكبر شبانه پنج شنبه بسيار مهم است/

جمعه 30 مرداد ساعت 11 صبح مقابل زندان اوین به عنوان پشتیبانی از زندانیان سیاسی :
خيلي مهم /

جمعه 30 مرداد ساعت 5 عصر ورزشگاه آزادي صدهزارنفر سبزپوش: شوك سبز /

اعتصاب سراسری در ایران روز شنبه 31 مرداد در این روز عدم مراجعه به ادارات دولتي، مالي و نهادهاي وابسته/ اطلاع رساني سريع

شعارهای داده شده در تظاهرات مردم

پوشش.... اختیاری
حق.... زن ..ايرانی

مرگ ...بر طالبان
چه ...کابل... چه تهران

برانداز..... برانداز.... شعار ....ملت ماست
آزادي..... آزادي.... فرياد... ملت ماست

استقلال.... آزادی... حکومت ... ایرانی

آزادى.. کامل.. براى.... افکار
نه يک.. عده.. بلکه..... تمام اقشار

مرگ ...بر.... ديکتاتور
چه.... بى سواد.... چه.. دکتر

شعار و حرف مردم ............. رفراندوم , رفراندوم

مدعی.. عدالت.... خجالت.... خجالت

نه غزه..... نه لبنان
جانم.......فدای ايران

موسوی.. .موسوی
سکوت کنی..... خائنی

احمدی ........سيد شده
بازم........ تقلب شده

آتش به جانت...... سيد
جان و....... جهانت سيد
بساط ظلم و.... بر چين
حرامه...... نانت سيد

ايران من .........ميرزمد
سيد علی......... ميلرزد

خامنه ای .......به پا شد
قاتل........ جان ما شد

رهبر ما...... قاتله
ولايتش..... باطله

سيد...... جد کمر زده
گلوله....... بی خبر زده
با همه..... بی مروتی
به پا زده ......به سر زده

لباس.... جنگی پوشيده
آلا پلنگی ......پوشيده

ولی ما...... آدم کشه
پوتين فرنگی...... پوشيده

بنده .......رهبر نمی خوام
امام آخر...... نميخوام

ولی ما .....يزيدی
شمر مثه اون..... نديدی

يزيد دوران .....توئی
دشمن ايران ......توئی

احمدی .....بی خبر
فردا ميشی...... دربدر

نه جنتی ..... نه احمدی
لعنت..... به بيت رهبری

اعدام - شکنجه - ويرانی
مزد رای توست .....ای ايرانی

رای تو ای.... ايرانی
اعدام - شکنجه - ويرانی

رای تو..... ای هم ميهن
آريست .....به اين اهريمن

!!

ايرانی می ميرد ذلت نمی پذيرد

نيروى انتظامي....تو فرزند ايرانی

مسوولان مملكت
علم بهتر است يا ثروت
البته ثروت، ثروت

وزارت... نفت رژيم
پر ...از.... دزد ....و خبر چين

وزير مردم فريب ، ننگت باد ، ننگت باد

آزادی ، عدالت ، اين است شعار ملت

نه روسری .....نه توسری
مملکت ....دوست پسری

عزا عزاست.... امروز
روز عزاست... امروز
درآمد نفت ما
زير.... عبا است..... امروز

خروش و خشم ملت..... دامنگير نظام است
جمهوری اسلامی .....اين آخرين پيام است
ملت انقلابی..... آماده قيام است

اتحاد اتحاد ، ضرورت انقلاب

همه... سر به سر... تن.. به کشتن دهيم
به ازآن ...که... ايران... به دشمن دهيم

دانشجو می خروشد........... خود را نمی فروش

ريش و عبا و تيشه....... خامنه ای خيت می شود

نون و پنير و سبزى ......ملت بايد بجنگى
نون و پنير و فندق........ عمامه، عبا تو صندوق

خائنين، خائنين، شرم و حيا بر شما

سكوت هر ايراني.......... خيانت است به ميهن

برانداز....برانداز.... شعار ملت ماست
آزادي....آزادي.... فرياد ملت ماست

همبستگي، اتحاد،........ براى سرنگونى

انسان... با انديشه
ابزار.... دست نميشه

ملت شده خسته،......... تبعيض ديگه بس
خود در رفاه و نعمت،........... ما را كند نصيحت
وزير بيكفايت،......... استعفا، استعفا

چوب , چماق , بسيجى............ ديگر اثر ندارد

به مادرم بگوييد.......... ديگر پسر ندارد

بسيج جنايت مى کند ........؛ رهبر حمايت مى کند

دانشجو بپا خيز ........, مذهب شده دستاويز

ای رهبر پينوشه
ايران..... شيلى نميشه

ملت غيرتت کو ؟

اى ملت آزاده .........حمايت حمايت

يک دولت , يک ملت .............., آن هم به راى ملت

سكوت هر ايراني،......... خيانت است به ميهن

همه سر به سر............ تن به کشتن دهيم
به از آن............ که ايران به دشمن دهيم

آخوند...... خدايى مى کنه
ملت ........گدايى مى کنه

خامنه اى ...حيا کن
حکومت را....... رها کن

استبداد آخوندى........ دشمن مردم ما
نابود بايد گردد

جمهورى اسلامى
کارت دگر تمام است

يا مرگ يا آزادى

کشتار زندانيان
کشتار ايرانيان

آزادى انديشه .............هميشه. هميشه

توپ , تانک , بسيجى ..........ديگر اثر ندارد
ملت ايران زمين .............ديگر طاقت ندارد

آخوند انگليسى ........حيا کن , حيا کن......... مملکت و رها کن

ايرانى ميميرد .......ذلت نمى پذيرد

ترور....... شکنجه اعدام
اين است.......... دين اسلام

آزادى انديشه........... با ريش و پشم نميشه

آخوند بالا منبر.......... هيچ و قت آدم نمى شه

رای ما را......... دزدين
باهاش دارند.......... پز می دهن

مجتبا مجتبا....... بمیری بمیری
رهبری رو نبینی

شعارهای داده شده در تظاهرات مردم
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: United We Stand Against Islamist Regime's Rapist and Terror Reply with quote

ACT NOW For FREE Iran - Please Watch Videos: United We Stand Against Islamist Regime's Rapist and Terror Master Of Iran

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6BC9771F2EFE4EFC
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Iranian boy who defied Tehran hardliners tells of prison rap Reply with quote

timesonline wrote:

Iranian boy who defied Tehran hardliners tells of prison rape ordeal

گزارش تايمز لندن از در زندانهاي ايران

Persian follows below:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6805885.ece

The 15-year-old boy sits weeping in a safehouse in central Iran, broken in body and spirit. Reza will not go outside — he is terrified of being left alone. He says he wants to end his life and it is not hard to understand why: for daring to wear the green wristband of Iran’s opposition he was locked up for 20 days, beaten, raped repeatedly and subjected to the Abu Ghraib-style sexual humiliations and abuse for which the Iranian regime denounced the United States.

“My life is over. I don’t think I can ever recover,” he said, as he recounted his experiences to The Times — on condition that his identity not be revealed. A doctor who is treating him, at great risk to herself, confirmed that he is suicidal, and bears the appalling injuries consistent with his story. The family is desperate, and is exploring ways of fleeing Iran.

Reza is living proof of the charges levelled by Mehdi Karoubi, one of the opposition’s leaders, that prison officials are systematically raping both male and female detainees to break their wills. The regime has accused Mr Karoubi of helping Iran’s enemies by spreading lies and has threatened to arrest him.

The boy’s treatment also shows just how far a regime that claims to champion Islamic values is prepared to go to suppress millions of its own citizens who claim that President Ahmadinejad’s re-election was rigged.

Reza’s ordeal began in mid-July when he was arrested with about 40 other teenagers during an opposition demonstration in a large provincial city. Most were too young even to have voted. They were taken to what he believes was a Basiji militia base where they were blindfolded, stripped to their underwear, whipped with cables and then locked in a steel shipping container. That first night Reza was singled out by three men in plain clothes who had masqueraded as prisoners.. As the other boys watched, they pushed him to the ground. One held his head down, another sat on his back and the third urinated on him before raping him.

“They were telling us they were doing this for God, and who did we think we were that we could demonstrate,” Reza said. The men told the other boys they would receive the same treatment if they did not co-operate when interrogated the next day.

Reza was then taken outside, tied to a metal pole and left there all night. The next morning one of the men returned. He asked whether Reza had learnt his lesson. “I was angry. I spat in his face and began cursing him. He elbowed me in the face a couple of times and slapped me.” Twenty minutes later, he says, the man returned with a bag full of excrement, shoved it in Reza’s face and threatened to make him eat it.

Reza was later taken to an interrogation room where he told his questioner he had been raped. “I made a mistake. He sounded kind, but my eyes were blindfolded. He said he would go look into it and I was hopeful,” Reza said.

Instead, the interrogator ordered Reza to be tied up and raped him again, saying: “This time I’ll do it, so you’ll learn not to tell these tales anywhere else. You deserve what’s coming to you. You guys should be raped until you die.”

He was subjected to further brutal sexual abuse — and locked up for three days of solitary confinement.

Reza was then forced to sign a “confession” in which he said that foreign forces had told him and his friends to burn banks and state media buildings. He was told to identify as the ringleader a 16-year-old friend who had been so badly beaten that he was in hospital.

“I was shaking so much I couldn’t even hear what they were saying,” said Reza. “I just signed whatever they put in front of me without looking at it. I was scared they would rape me again.”

The next day Reza and other detainees were transferred to a police detention centre, where he was held for a further week.

On the third day, police officers entered the cell in the middle of the night, blindfolded him and led him to the toilet, where he was again raped. “My hands began shaking, my legs were weak and I couldn’t stand up properly. I fell down and smashed my head hard on the ground to try and kill myself. I started screaming and shouting for them to kill me. I just couldn’t bear it anymore. I hated myself,” he said, weeping at the memory.

The following morning he was summoned by a police commander, who asked why he had been screaming the previous night. When he explained, he was asked to identify his rapist. The boy said he had been blindfolded, so the chief commander hit him and accused him of lying. He was forced to sign a letter admitting he had made baseless accusations against the security forces.

Reza’s ordeal was far from over. He was taken with about 130 other prisoners to the city’s Revolutionary Court, where they were herded into a yard. The judge told them that he would hang those who had violently resisted the Islamic revolution and read out the names of ten teenagers, including Reza. The message was clear: if they continued to say they had been raped they would be executed.

The judge sent them to the city’s central prison, where Reza was handcuffed and held in a small cell with six other boys for ten more days. In the evenings officers beat the boys and taunted them with the words: “You want to cause a revolution?.

Periodically, the most senior officer would take the boys away, three at a time. “When they returned they would be very quiet and uneasy,” Reza said. When his turn came he and the others were led into a small room and ordered to strip and have sex with each other. “He told us that with this we would be cleansed — we would be so shattered that we would no longer be able to look at each other. This would help calm us down.”

After 20 days Reza’s family finally secured his release on bail of about ฃ45,000 — and with a final warning that he should say nothing about his treatment. His brother said: “A friend of mine who is a guard in the prison where Reza was being held had told me he was ill. The night he was released he was crying uncontrollably; then he broke down and told my mother everything.”

The family persuaded a hospital doctor they knew to treat him, despite the danger to herself. She has treated his physical injuries and given him antibiotics and sedatives but cannot perform an internal examination. Reza is deeply traumatised, terrified of being returned to prison and barely sleeps.

The doctor told The Times that other detainees had suffered a similiar fate. “We have many cases in the hospital but we can’t report on them. They won’t let us open a file. They don’t want any paperwork,” she said.

Drewery Dyke, an Amnesty International Iran researcher, said that Reza’s case was “consistent with other reports we have received in terms of the severity of disregard for human dignity, the unrestricted abuse without any recourse to justice, the involvement even of judicial persons in rape abuse and the denial of the basic right to healthcare”.

Reza, at least, survived to tell the world his story. The 16-year-old friend he had to name as the ringleader has since died in hospital from his injuries.

• The identities of all people mentioned in the article have been withheld.

تایمز انگلیس با همکاری عفو بین الملل و منابع معتبر خود گزارش کاملی از تجاوز به بازشدگان را فاش ساخته است. در این گزارش آمده رضا نوجوان 15 ساله ای است که در مرکز ایران، در یک خانه امن پناه گرفته است اما به تائید پزشک معالج، قصد خود کشی دارد.. وی به همراه عده ای نوجوان هم سن و سال خود که حتی هنوز به سن رای دادن هم نرسیده اند در تجمعی دستگیر شده و در زندان بارها مورد تجاوز وحشیانه و تحقیر جنسی قرار گرفته اند. مجله تایمز تحقیرهای جنسی علیه این زندانیان را معادل و یا بدتر از آنچه می داند که جمهوری اسلامی ایران ایالات متحده را برای ارتکاب آن در زندان ابوغریب ملامت نموده است. این نوجوان که نام وی، محل اقامت و نام پزشک معالج وی نزد تایمز محفوظ است می گوید در روز اول در بازداشتگاه نامعلوم (سپاه یا بسیج) سه نفر لباس شخصی به وی حمله کرده اند و یکی او را به زور نگه داشته، یکی رویش نشسته و دیگری روی وی ادرار نموده و سپس به طرز وحشیانه ای به وی تجاوز کرده اند. وی در طول مدت زندان (حدود 20 روز) بارها مورد تجاوز قرار گرفته است، حتی پس از انتقال به بازداشتگاه رسمی نیروی انتظامی. رضا برای خودکشی در زندان سر به زمین کوبیده است. او شاهد تجاوز به چندین نفر دیگر نیز بوده و به شهادت پزشک معالج و تائید نماینده عفو بین الملل در ایران، ادعاهای رضا مبنی بر تجاوز، جراحات جسمی، آسیبهای روحی و تحقیرهای جنسی با واقعیات منطبق می باشد. رضا شاهد زندۀ مهدی کروبی، افشاگر تجاوز به زندانیان دربند می باشد. تجاوز کنندگان به رضا مرتبا می گفته اند این کارها را در راه خدا انجام می دهیم و سزای معترضین به نظام اسلامی همین است. گویا صورت وی را در مدفوع فرو کرده اند و در اعتراض به تجاوز، بازجوی وی دوباره به او تجاوز نموده است. رضا می گوید زندانیان نوجوان را مجبور به "عمل جنسی با یکدیگر" نیز نموده اند و گفته اند با این عمل "پاک می شوید". در نهایت رضا با وثیقه ای در حدود 70 میلیون تومان در دادگاه انقلاب و با سپردن تعهد مبنی بر عدم افشاگری در مورد این رفتارهای وحشیانه آزاد شده است. در بیمارستان، نوجوان شانزده ساله دیگری که از وی به عنوان سردسته نام برده شده در اثر شدت جراحات به شهادت رسید. شخصیتهای این گزارش با بیان این واقعیات جان خود را به خطر انداخته و خانواده رضا قصد خروج از کشور دارن
د
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Breaking News: Basij commander is Taraneh's rapist, Reply with quote

Breaking News Taraneh Mousavi Rapist Identified: Wanted Mullah Hosein Taeb حسین طائب the Basij commander who is Taraneh's rapist and killer. He staged TV report non-existance of Taraneh

Rep. Thaddeus McCotter wrote:
Rep. Thaddeus McCotte on Taraneh Mousavi Iran's Khamenei: Your Referendum Has Been Held and You Have Failed Your Test
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter floor speech on Iran's continued unrest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q77WkgTG_c

Quote:

Wanted Mullah Hossein Taeb Rapist Of Taraneh wrote:

Remember this man. Hossein Taeb is the commander of Bassij and one of the criminals against humanity.

http://iranprotestpictures.com/view/b516d0554e8a69f57ab6387422c0a313

Source: http://sohrabestann.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_21.html

حسین طائب و ترانه موسوی

سرکوب تظاهرات مسجد قبا توسط قرارگاه ثارالله که زیر نظر طائب می باشد صورت گرفت. دستگیرشدگان آنروز با ون های سیاه رنگی از صحنه منتقل شدند که این ون های سیاه انحصاراً متعلق به قرارگاه ثارالله می باشد. بازداشتی ها از محل دستگیری به مرکز قرارگاه ثارالله در خیابان سئول انتقال داده شدند. در این مرکز یکی از وحشتناک ترین زندانهای حکومت وجود دارد که به زندان ابوغریب معروف است.
طائب شخصاً بازجویی برخی از این افراد را بر عهده داشته و بقول خودشان دنبال لیدرهای تظاهرات می گشته اند تا از طریق آنها شبکه سازماندهی کننده پشت تظاهرات را کشف کنند. در بین بازداشتی ها ترانه موسوی بدلیل تشابه اسمی با میرحسین موسوی مورد توجه طائب قرار گرفته و از نیروهایش می خواهد که وی را برای بازجویی به اطاق شکنجه ببرند. محوطه بازداشتگاه از اطاقهای شکنجه و بازجویی جدا است و زندانی ها در درب ورودی ساختمان بازجویی به بازجویان تحویل داده می شوند و بجز بازجویان هیچ یک از زندانبانان و پرسنل بازداشتگاه اجازه ورود به این ساختمان را نداشته و اساساً نمی دانند که در آنجا چه می گذرد و برای شکنجه از چه تجهیزاتی استفاده می شود.
ترانه موسوی توسط افرادی که در این مجموعه کار می کنند برای آخرین بار به هنگام تحویل به ساختمان بازجویی دیده شده است و بر خلاف سایر زندانیان که بعد از شکنجه و بازجویی دوباره به بازداشتگاه عودت داده می شوند، هرگز به بازداشتگاه بازگردانده نشد. روز بعد نام وی بدستور طائب از لیست بازداشتی ها حذف می گردد، در صورتیکه اینکار خلاف بوده و ضرورتی نداشته است، افراد عادی و ارگانها و نهادهای حکومت دسترسی به این لیست ندارند و فقط اطلاعات رهبری است که می تواند بنا به ضرورت لیست زندانیان ابوغریب را مطالبه کند. طائب رد پای خودش را پاک می کرد.
دو چیز مسلم است، طائب دستور داده که ترانه موسوی را برای بازجویی نزدش ببرند و دیگر اینکه ترانه موسوی بعد از آن ناپدید شده است. حتی اولین خبرها از این موضوع نیز بطور غیرمستقیم توسط پرسنل همین بازداشتگاه به بیرون درز داده شد، آنها اطمینان یافته بودند که دلیل برنگشتن ترانه به بازداشتگاه، سوء استفاده جنسی طائب از این دختر مظلوم است.
بعد از ارسال نامه افشاگرانه کروبی به هاشمی و ارجاع این نامه توسط هاشمی به شاهرودی رئیس وقت قوه قضائیه، طائب در جریان این پیگیری قرار گرفته و بشدت وحشت کرده و در صدد چاره جویی بر می آید و به این ترتیب با یاری گرفتن از خانواده باجناقش بعنوان بازیگر، تلاش می نماید در جمعی خصوصی و خانوادگی صورت مسئله ای بنام ترانه موسوی را پاک کند. فیلمی که از تلویزیون پخش شد بسیار احمقانه تدوین شده بود. در ابتدا فردی که در واقع از پرسنل نیروی انتظامی است ولی بعنوان کارشناس ثبت احوال معرفی می شود بطور قاطع می گوید که فقط 3 ترانه موسوی وجود دارد، بجز یکی که 2 ساله است دو نفر دیگر یکی در فرانسه متولد و همانجا زندگی می کند و ترانه موسوی سوم نیز از کشور خارج و دیگر بازنگشته است. بلافاصله گزارشگر برنامه را با مصاحبه با مادر ترانه موسوی ادامه می دهد و وی می گوید که دخترش در کانادا زندگی می کند و آخرین بار نیز سال گذشته به ایران سفر داشته است. در اثر نادانی خودشان بقدری بینندگان را کم شعور فرض کرده اند که فکر نکرده اند اظهارات قاطع کارشناس ثبت احوال با گفته های مادر ترانه در تضاد کامل است. دختر وی نه دو ساله است و نه در فرانسه زندگی می کند و نه اینکه از کشور خارج و دیگر بازنگشته است، دختر وی هیچکدام از این فقط 3 ترانه نیست، دختر او در کانادا زندگی می کند و مرتباً به ایران رفت و آمد می نماید، یعنی یک ترانه جدید و چهارم!
طائب همچنین تنها کسی از مسئولین نظام بود که موضع گیری بسیار احمقانه ای در برابر نامه کروبی از خود نشان داد، در حالیکه همه دیگر افراد، موضوع تجاوز را از پایه و اساس تکذیب و دامن حکومت را از چنین اتهاماتی مبرا می دانستند، طائب مطرح کرد که برای اثبات تجاوز در زندان، مدعی باید 4 شاهد عادل معرفی کند وگرنه بجرم اتهام زنی 80 ضربه شلاق خواهد خورد. تقریباً بچه های کلاس اول دبستان هم اگر بخواهند نقاشی یک زندانی را بکشند او را با چشم بند و دست بند می کشند، زندانی که با چشمان و دستان بسته در چنگ بازجویان بیرحم گرفتار گردیده و برای درهم شکستن شخصیتش از سوی آنان مورد تجاوز قرار گرفته از کجا باید 4 شاهد عادل برای اثبات جنایتی که بر علیه اش صورت گرفته بیاورد؟ او حتی نمی داند کجا و توسط چه کسی مورد تجاوز قرار گرفته است، ولی نظام بدون نیاز به شاهد دقیقاً می داند در مورد کدام زندانی چنین حکمی را داده است.
طائب با تکیه بر تجربیاتش در وزارت اطلاعات بهترین راه رفع اتهام از خود را منحرف کردن موضوع از طریق یک سناریوی جایگزین دید. وی که با نام میثم سالها مسئول بخش ضد جاسوسی وزارت اطلاعات بوده بخوبی با این روش آشنا است. در زمان تصدی وی بارها از سناریوهای جعلی برای هدایت افکار عمومی استفاده شده بود. معروفترین آنها در مورد انفجار حرم امام رضا بود که توسط وزارت اطلاعات طراحی و اجرا و منجر به کشته شدن 26 نفر و مجروح شدن بیش از 370 نفر شد. این انفجار با هدف ایجاد تنفر عمومی از مجاهدین خلق و فشار بر کشورهای غربی برای قطع حمایت و اخراج آنها بود. شاید اگر موضوع قتلهای زنجیره ای و رسیدگی به پرونده آن پیش نمی آمد هرگز این حقیقت برملا نمی شد. وزارت اطلاعات برای اجرای این سناریو از یک زندانی بنام مهدی نحوی استفاده کرد. وی تحت فشار و شکنجه برای اعتراف به انفجار حرم امام رضا قرار گرفت. مهدی نحوی را به صورت فردی مجروح در اثر اصابت گلوله گریم کردند و سپس در بیمارستان مصاحبه‌ای تصویری با وی انجام دادند و وی، که گویا در آستانه مرگ بود، بمب‌گذاری در حرم را متقبل ‌شد. سپس، نحوی را با اتومبیل به تهران پارس بردند و او را آزاد کردند. کمی پس از آزاد شدنش، او را به محاصره گرفتند و به گلوله بستند. نحوی کشته شد. همان شب خبر درگیری مسلحانه در تهران پارس و مجروح شدن و اندکی بعد مرگ عامل بمب‌گذاری در حرم رضوی (ع)، به همراه مصاحبه نحوی، از تلویزیون پخش شد. مهدی نحوی با اتومبیل افراد سعید امامی به تهرانپارس در یکی از شلوغ ‌ترین نقاط که ایستگاه مسافران نیز هست، آورده می‌شود تا عده زیادی از مردم تهران شاهد باشند. به او یک قبضه کلت کمری خالی از فشنگ داده و چنین فریب داده می‌شود که می‌خواهند او را فراری دهند. مهدی نحوی، جوان بی‌تجربه‌ای که گمان می‌کند فرشته نجات به سراغ او آمده است با خیالی خام از اتومبیل بیرون فرستاده می‌شود. او چونان محکومی گریزپا به سوی سرنوشتی نامعلوم، به امید رهایی و بی‌خبر از سناریوی طراحی شده، شتابان می‌دود. چند لحظه بعد ماموران از اتومبیل بیرون آمده و فرمان ایست می‌دهند. نحوی همچنان شتابان می‌دود، اما گلوله‌ها امان نمی‌دهند و او نقش بر زمین می‌شود و در حالیکه عده زیادی از مردم شاهد بودند که او در حال فرار و ماموران در حال تعقیب بودند و به او ایست دادند اما فرد فراری که اسلحه‌ای هم نزد خود داشت تسلیم نشد و هدف قرار گرفت. شب همان روز در اخبار سراسری صدا و سیما گفته شد که عده زیادی از مردم شاهد این درگیری بوده‌اند. ماجرا به اندازه‌ای طبیعی بود که هیچکس به ساختگی بودن سناریوی نحوی تردید نمی‌کند. مصاحبه تلویزیونی قبل از کشتن مهدی نحوی انجام شده بود ولی بعد از کشته شدن وی پخش گردید و گفته شد که لحظاتی پس از مصاحبه و اعتراف به اینکه بدستور مجاهدین خلق حرم را بمب گزاری کرده در اثر جراحات وارده مرده است.
مورد بعدی قتل3 کشیش ارمنی بود (كشیش هائیك هوسپیان مهر، كشیش مهدی دیباج و اسقف میكائیلیان) که بنا به ابتکار شخص طائب انجام و متعاقباً باز هم یک سناریوی تلویزیونی ساختگی. برای اجرای این نمایش از 3 دختر بنامهای فرحناز انامی، بتول وافری و مریم شهبازپور برای محاكمه استفاده شد. رهبرپور (رئیس دادگاههای انقلاب تهران) قاضی پرونده قتل كشیشهای مسیحی بود. رهبرپور پس از اجرای محاکمه ساختگی و شوی تلویزیونی، در زمان اعلام حكم آنها گفت: براساس قوانین اسلام حکم اعدام می‌توانست در مورد این 3 منافق اجرا شود اما بلحاظ ارزشی كه اسلام برای زن قائل است با تخفیف اعدام، مورد تبعید و زندان در خصوص این منافقین صادر شد.
همچنین در مورد قتل نویسنده نامدار سعیدی سیرجانی موضع رسمی نظام این بود که وی به مرگ طبیعی درگذشته است تا آنکه سعید امامی در جریان بازجویی هایش گفت: ซسیرجانی در اواخر کار واقعا بریده و بیمار شده بود. شاید هم تیم فنی در تعزیر وی بسیار زیاده روی نموده بود. حال سیرجانی خوب نبود و ضبط ویدئویی نیز دیگر موثر نبود. یک ماه دیگر وی را در خانه نگهداری کردیم تا که قرار بر حذف وی گرفته شد. آقای محسنی خود از آیت الله خوشوقت حکم حذف سیرجانی را گرفت که همان شب پس از آن که به اطلاعم رسید با اکبر خوش کوش و یدالله رفتیم به خانه ی امن. پرسنل عملیات را فرستادیم. آن ها که از خانه رفتند، یدالله قرص آرام بخشی به وی داد و بعد با آمپول هوا کارش را تمام کردป.
وکلای مقتولین قتلهای زنجیره ای با چشمانی از حدقه درآمده این واقعیات را در پرونده هایی که اشتباهاً و در اثر سهل انگاری بجای پرونده های آماده شده در اختیارشان قرار گرفته بود خواندند. فقط اینها نبود، اعترافات دقیقی در مورد نحوه ترور سرلشگر صیاد شیرازی و نسبت دادن آنها به مجاهدین خلق و همچنین تعویض یکی از قرصهای مورد مصرف احمد خمینی با قرصی مرگ آور که سبب سکته مغزی می شد بقصد از بین بردن او که منجر به کشته شدن احمد خمینی شد و دهها ترور دیگر مخالفین و روشنفکران و مبارزین سیاسی در داخل و خارج از کشور در معرض دید این وکلا قرار گرفت. حکومت بمحض اطلاع، وکلا را زندانی نمود و در مرحله بعد حتی وکلای همین وکیلان را هم دستگیر و زندانی کرد تا از لو رفتن این اطلاعات جلوگیری کند.
البته با لو رفتن این اطلاعات و تقاضای جمعی از مسئولین کشور برای ملاقات با سعید امامی و شنیدن جزئیات بیشتر این مطالب از زبان وی، ناگهان سعید امامی خودکشی شد! و برای همیشه خاموش گردید.
موارد متعدد سناریوهای ساختگی تلویزیونی و آخرین آنها که ناشیانه به کارگردانی طائب در مورد ترانه موسوی ساخته و پخش گردید فقط این واقعیت را اثبات می کند که حکومت کوچکترین ارزشی برای افکار عمومی و مردم قائل نیست و خود را در مقامی می بیند که با تغییر دادن واقعیات و جایگزین نمودن یک مشت جعلیات بجای حقایق، افکار عمومی را هدایت نماید. هدایت افکار عمومی ریشه اصلی اقدام حکومت در انتخابات 84 و بیرون آوردن احمدی نژاد از صندوق رای و نهایتاً کودتایی تمام عیار در انتخابات 88 است. مردمی که از دید حکومت اینقدر کم مقدارند که باید افکار آنها را بدلخواه و با دروغ و جعلیات هدایت نمود، مردمی هستند که هنوز به بلوغ عقلی نرسیده اند و لذا نمی توانند واقعیات را درک کرده و تصمیم درست بگیرند و رای صحیح بدهند. این مردم نابالغ تحت تاثیر تبلیغات دشمنان قادر به درک این واقعیت نیستند که ریاست جمهوری کدام فرد بصلاح مملکت خواهد بود. میلیاردها خرج پروژه های موشکی و هسته ای شده و درست در آستانه به نتیجه رسیدن آنها این مردم نابالغ می خواهند با انتخاب میرحسین همه این پروژه ها را در دست انداز انداخته و سبب شادی دشمنان شوند. میلیاردها هم بین متصدیان این پروژه ها تقسیم شده تا بکار خود دلگرم و به حکومت وفادار بمانند و ناغافل غریبه ای بنام میرحسین می خواهد بیاید و با لجاجت و یکدندگی که بر سر اصول خود دارد همه چیز را زیر سئوال برده و از ادامه آن جلوگیری کند. از دید حکومت ریاست جمهوری میرحسین بمعنای این است که دشمن از پشت مرزها بر روی صندلی ریاست جمهوری منتقل شده و حکومت بجای اینکه بر روی پیشبرد پروژه های خود تمرکز کند مجبور شود با رئیس جمهور و وزرای وی بجنگد. از دید حکومت این یک جهاد مقدس است که نباید در آن شکست خورد و لذا اگر عین 40 میلیون نفر هم به موسوی رای می دادند باز هم احمدی نژاد با 24 میلیون رایی که قبل از انتخابات تصمیم گیری و اعلام شده بود بعنوان رئیس جمهور اعلام می شد. بقول استالین مهم نیست که تو به چه کسی رای می دهی، مهم این است که چه کسی رای تو را می شمارد.
آنچنان حجم پولی در دستان گردانندگان حکومت در گردش است و آنچنان سودهای بی حساب و کتابی از این حکومت خصوصی می برند که حتی تصور از دست دادن آنرا نیز نمی توانند بکنند. توقیف یک میلیارد و ششتصد میلیون پوند در انگلیس که در حساب شخصی مجتبی خامنه ای بود و اخیراً کشف شش میلیارد یورو در حسابهای مخفی بنام چند تن از سران رژیم در بانک BHF فرانکفورت توسط دولت آلمان فقط جزئی از این ثروت بادآورده و نامشروع سران حکومت است. توقع دارید همه اینها را به احترام رای مردمی که از دید آنها توان تشخیص صلاح خود را ندارند از دست بدهند؟
هم کروبی و هم مردم می دانند که تجاوز و آزار جنسی در زندانهای حکومت امروز شروع نشده است و این جنایت سالها است که وجود دارد ولی تاکید بر روی آن در شرایط حاضر بسیار مهم است زیرا با افشای این واقعیت تلخ برای مردم، سلسله اعصاب حکومت نشانه گرفته شده است.
خامنه ای و اطرافیانش می دانند که میلیونها ایرانی که روز دوشنبه 25 خرداد از میدان امام حسین تا آزادی را پر کردند از بین نرفته اند، تغییر موضع هم نداده اند، آنها در ستون فقرات جامعه جریان یافته اند و هر کدام با تمام قوا در تلاشند تا نقاب از چهره این حکومت برکشند. این چ

[siz

Last edited by cyrus on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: 'I wed Iranian girls before execution' Reply with quote

Watch Video: Iran Prison Guards Marry and Rape Virgins Before Executions

July 21,2009 - The Jerusalem Post / Fox News

Iran Guards Marry, Rape
Virgins Before Executions

Members of Iran's feared Basij militia forcibly marry female virgin prisoners the night before scheduled executions, raping their new "wives" and making it religiously acceptable to execute them, a self-professed member of the paramilitary group said.

The anonymous militiaman told the Jerusalem Post that at age 18 he was "given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death."

Quote:

'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

Jul. 19, 2009
SABINA AMIDI, Special to The Jerusalem Post , THE JERUSALEM POST

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

Founded by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1979 as a "people's militia," the volunteer Basiji force is subordinate to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and intensely loyal to Khomeini's successor, Khamenei.

The Basiji member, who is married with children, spoke soon after his release by the Iranian authorities from detention. He had been held for the "crime" of having set free two Iranian teenagers - a 13-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl - who had been arrested during the disturbances that have followed the disputed June presidential elections.

"There have been many other police and members of the security forces arrested because they have shown leniency toward the protesters out on the streets, or released them from custody without consulting our superiors," he said.

He pinned the blame for much of the most ruthless violence employed by the Iranian security apparatus against opposition protesters on what he called "imported security forces" - recruits, as young as 14 and 15, he said, who have been brought from small villages into the bigger cities where the protests have been centered.

"Fourteen and 15-year old boys are given so much power, which I am sorry to say they have abused," he said. "These kids do anything they please - forcing people to empty out their wallets, taking whatever they want from stores without paying, and touching young women inappropriately. The girls are so frightened that they remain quiet and let them do what they want."

These youngsters, and other "plainclothes vigilantes," were committing most of the crimes in the names of the regime, he said.

Asked about his own role in the brutal crackdowns on the protesters, whether he had been beaten demonstrators and whether he regretted his actions, he answered evasively.

"I did not attack any of the rioters - and even if I had, it is my duty to follow orders," he began. "I don't have any regrets," he went on, "except for when I worked as a prison guard during my adolescence."

Explaining how he had come to join the volunteer Basiji forces, he said his mother had taken him to them.

When he was 16, "my mother took me to a Basiji station and begged them to take me under their wing because I had no one and nothing foreseeable in my future. My father was martyred during the war in Iraq and she did not want me to get hooked on drugs and become a street thug. I had no choice," he said.

He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so "impressed my superiors" that, at 18, "I was given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death."

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?"

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."

Returning to the events of the last few weeks, and his decision to set free the two teenage detainees, he said he "honestly" did not know why he had released them, a decision that led to his own arrest, "but I think it was because they were so young. They looked like children and I knew what would happen to them if they weren't released."

He said that while a man is deemed "responsible for his own actions at 13, for a woman it is 9," and that it was freeing the 15-year-old girl that "really got me in trouble.

"I was not mistreated or really interrogated while being detained," he said. "I was put in a tiny room and left alone. It was hard being isolated, so I spent most of my time praying and thinking about my wife and kids."
This article can also be read at http://www.jpost.com /servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443842931&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: The face of Abbas Kargar Javid — man accused of killing Neda Reply with quote

Quote:

Abbas Kargar Javid as he appears on his ID card

August 20, 2009
The face of Abbas Kargar Javid — man accused of killing Neda Soltan

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6802669.ece
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Story of raped girl Arghavan and Rape Fatwa Ebahe (Engl. Sub Reply with quote

Watch Video: Story of raped girl Arghavan and Rape Fatwa Ebahe (Engl. Subtitle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw69szCRR4Q

Story of raped girl Arghavan Shokrabi and Rape FatwaEbahe (Engl. Subtitle)
+++
Story of Arghavan, an Iranian Girl raped by Islamic Republic thugs (Engl. Subtitle)
In this film Mr. Moshiri talk about Rape Fatwa (decree) Ebahe and the story of killing Zahed Shokrabi and rape of his sister Arghavan Shokrabi
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Neda Agha Soltan murder witness at risk of torture in Tehran Reply with quote

Amnesty International wrote:
Neda Agha Soltan murder witness at risk of torture in Tehran prison

Source: Amnesty International
http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/news/neda-agha-soltan-murder-witness-risk-torture-tehran-prison-20090904

Caspian Makan

Caspian Makan, the fianc้ of Neda Agha Soltan, a young woman killed in the recent protests in Iran, has been held in detention since 26 June, after he made a statement linking her murder to the pro-government Basij militia.

Currently held in Evin Prison in Tehran, Caspian Makan is reported to have told his family that if he signs a "confession" saying that the People's Mojahedeen Organization of Iran (PMOI), a political body banned in Iran since 1981, killed her, then he may be released.

Amnesty International said it fears he may be forced to sign such a "confession" under torture or other ill-treatment, given the pattern of human rights violations in Iran following the election. The organization said that he may be a prisoner of conscience, held for peacefully exercising his right to freedom of expression.

Neda Agha Soltan, 27, was killed on 20 June in Tehran. She was shot as she and three companions, including Caspian Makan, were leaving one of many demonstrations that took place following Iran's disputed presidential election on 12 June. While other demonstrators were trying to help her, a man with a mobile phone camera filmed her dying moments. The video footage was widely circulated on the internet and became a symbol of the unrest that developed in Iran.

In an interview with BBC Persian TV on 22 June, Caspian Makan said that "Eyewitnesses and video footage […] clearly show that probably Basij paramilitaries […] deliberately targeted her". It later emerged that a member of the Basij militia, a state security body under the command of the Revolutionary Guard, incriminated himself by exclaiming after her shooting that he did not mean to kill her. Caspian Makan was arrested at his home in Tehran four days later.

Neda Agha Soltan

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is reported to have described Neda Agha Soltan's death as "suspicious". On 29 June he wrote to the Head of the Judiciary requesting that an investigation be undertaken into it.

However, in the days following her killing, a number of government officials made statements denying that the state security forces were involved in her death and, in some cases, blamed others.

Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, a representative of the Supreme Leader, stated in Friday prayers at Tehran University on 26 June that the evidence showed that the protesters themselves killed her and did so as a way of making "propaganda" against the system.

The authorities have since intimidated Iranians who have spoken out about the killing. Chief of Police, Brigadier General Ahmadi-Moghaddam, is reported to have told a press conference on 30 June that the Iranian police and Ministry of Intelligence had issued an international arrest warrant via Interpol for the arrest of Dr Arash Hejazi, a doctor who tried to save Neda Agha Soltan's life at the scene and who spoke publicly about what he witnessed to international news media. The warrant accused Dr Arash Hejazi of spreading misinformation about the killing and thereby "poisoning the international atmosphere" against the Iranian government. Dr Arash Hejazi, as well as the TV journalist who interviewed Caspian Makan, have both left Iran, fearing for their safety.

The Iranian authorities are reported to have harassed and intimidated Neda Agha Soltan's family and other mourners after her death. Before burying her in Behesht-e Zahra Cemetery, in a section apparently set aside by the authorities for those killed in the unrest, her family were said to have been told by the authorities to ensure that no mourners other than family members attend the burial. They were threatened with unspecified punishment if they did not comply.

The authorities were also reported to have issued a ban on collective prayers for Neda Agha Soltan in mosques. When Agha Soltan's family and other mourners tried to hold a commemoration service for her at Niloufar mosque in Abbas Abad, they were interrupted after 10 minutes by about 20 Basij paramilitaries, who entered the mosque and dispersed the attendees.

Amnesty International has called on the Iranian authorities to take immediate steps to protect Caspian Makan from torture or other ill-treatment while in detention and, in particular, to ensure that he is not forced to sign any "confessions" under such treatment.

The organization has urged that Caspian Makan be given immediate access to his lawyer, family and any medical treatment he may need. It has also called for his immediate and unconditional release unless he is to be charged with a recognizable criminal offence.

Iranian Students' Solidarity Organisation wrote:

Iranian Students' Solidarity Organisation <iranian.students.solidarity@gmail.com>
An: iranian_students_solidarity@yahoo.com
Gesendet: Freitag, den 4. September 2009, 18:56:53 Uhr
Betreff: نامزد ندا آق سلطان بازداشت شد

آدینه: سیزدهم شهریور 1388 - چهارم سپتامبر 2009

جنبش همبستگی دانشجویان ایران

نامزد ندا آقا سلطان بازداشت شده و برای اعترافات اجباری تحت فشار قرار دارد

سازمان عفو بين الملل با انتشار بیانه ای مطبوعاتی اعلام کرد که کاسپین ماکان نامزد ندا آقا سلطان از سوی نیروهای امنیتی بازداشت شده و در زندان اوین تحت بازجویی قرار دارد.
بنابر اعلام عفو بین الملل (کلیک کیند) - مقام های امنیتی به خانواده ندا آقا سلطان گفته اند اگر کاسپین ماکان اعتراف کند که یکی از اعضای سازمان مجاهدین خلق ندا را کشته است او را آزاد خواهند کرد.عفو بين الملل تاکید کرده که نگران شکنجه کاسپين کامان است.
کاسپین ماکان پس از کشته شدن نداآقا سلطان که اکنون در جهان به نماد شهدای جنبش سبز تبدیل شده، در چند مصاحبه گفت که بنابر سخنان شاهدان عينی و نوارهای ويدئويی همگی نشان می دهد که يک بسيجی، ندا آقا سلطان را هدف تير قرار داد.
دکتر آرش حجازی یکی از شهود که در لحظه شهادت ندا آقا سلطان حضور داشت نیز پس از گریختن از ایران اعلام کرد که یک بسیجی به سوی نداآقا سلطان شلیک کرده بود از سوی مردم دستگیر شد اما مردم توانستند کارت شناسایی این بسیجی را از او بگیرند.
کارت شناسایی این بسیجی و مشخصات کامل او در هفته های اخیر در سایت های اینترنتی انتشار یافته است.

(بروی لینک زیر کلیک کنید)

متن بیانیه مطبوعاتی سازمان عفو بین الملل درباره بازداشت کاسپین ماکان نامزد ندا آقاسلطان

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
برای مطالعه اصل این خبر بروی هریک از برچسب های زیر کلیک نمایید و یا به سایت ما مراجعه نمایید
www.IRSS-Organization.com
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: The Second Portrait Bust of Neda Reply with quote

Paula B. Slater
"Here is a photo of the second portrait bust of Neda "Angel of Freedom" radiating the hope of her people for a free Iran. I hope it brings a smile to your heart. Love and Light, Paula"

Ms. Paula B. Slater wrote:

Updated 9/8/2009
Source: http://www.paulaslater.com/Slater/Sculptor/WorksInProgress.htm

This is the second portrait bust of Neda--it is the face on the other side of the coin. The first sculpture was a historical portrait of Neda "Angel of Iran". It showed a strong and proud Neda whose spirit could not be broken by an oppressive dictatorship under which she lived and died. However, this second sculpture is of Neda "the Angel of Freedom" with her hair uncovered, and she is radiating the hope of her people for a free Iran. It is a more intimate portrait in which she was free to show her vulnerability and innocence. On the base, I sculpted 'Angel of Freedom' in Farsi above Neda's name and in English below it.

Paula B. Slater

http://www.paulaslater.com
Facebook Url:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paula-B-Slater/122068936317

"When a tyrant dies, his rule ends. When a martyr dies, her rule begins." by Bryan Joseph Costales

Ms. Paula B. Slater wrote:

Quote:

Source: http://www.paulaslater.com/Slater/Sculptor/WorksInProgress.htm

Neda has become known as The Angel of Iran, The Angel of Freedom. I was so saddened by the senseless murder of this lovely young woman that I wanted to turn the pain I felt into art. So I sculpted this life size bust of Neda and when it is cast in bronze I hope it can help to memorialize this Angel of Iran. The Iranian government banned Neda's family from even having a memorial for her. However, you will not be forgotten Neda. It is my prayer that countries around the world will hold memorial services for this Angel of Freedom.

"She was a person full of joy," said her music teacher Hamid Panahi. "She was a beam of light."

Neda was a philosophy student, an accomplished singer and was passionate about music and travel. She was also studying to be a tour guide and had traveled to Dubai, Turkey and Thailand.

Neda was engaged to be married.

Nedā is the Persian word for "voice", "calling" or "divine message".

Paula B. Slater wrote:
Paula B. Slater, Fine Art Sculptor Biography

Source: http://www.paulaslater.com/Slater/Sculptor/Biography.htm

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Victims Reply with quote

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Sept 11 Neda Reply with quote

_______

American & European friends of Free Iran

911Neda wrote:

http://911neda.blogspot.com/2009/08/american-european-friends-of-free-iran.html

911Neda, is an association of Americans & Europeans & Iranians to promote Freedom, Justice, Equality and to stop fundamentalist terrorism worldwide.
The bullet that pierced Neda's heart in Iran was fired by the same savage hand that plotted 9-11.
In June and July of 2009, the fundamentalists in Iran collaborated with Hamas terrorists, to slaughter Iranian youth. Americans and Europeans stood by the Iranian people. It is time for the Iranians to unite with free world to stop terrorism.
Join us this Sep-11 to commemorate all the victims of fundamentalism and to condmen terrorists, worldwide. Together, Americans & Europeans and Iranians can and must STOP fundametalists terrorism.

انجمن 911 ندا، دربرگیرنده ی آمریکاییان، اروپاییان و ایرانیانی است که برای ترویج آزادی، عدالت و برابری و پایان خرابکاری بنیادگرایان در گیتی همگام میشوند. گلوله ای که قلب ندا را شکافت همان وحشی کاری بود که برای 911 نقشه کشیده بود. خرداد و تیرماه امسال بنیادگرایان در ایران همدست با خرابکاران حماس، به کشتار جوانان ایران پرداختند. آمریکاییان و اروپایی ها پشت مردم ایران ایستادند. زمان آن رسیده است که ایرانیان متحد با جهان آزاد با خرابکاران مقابله کنند. این سپتامبر 11 در گرامیداشت انسانهایی که بدست بنیادگرایان جان خود را ازدست دادند و در ابراز انزجار از خرابکاران دست در دست هم بگذاریم. با هم، آمریکاییان، اروپایی ها و ایرانیان، باید و خواهیم توانست به خرابکاری بنیادگرایان پایان دهیم

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Second Portrait bust of Neda Press Release Reply with quote

Press Release wrote:

Paula Slater Sculpts Second Portrait Bust of Neda "Angel of Freedom"

The sculptor will unveil and donate this second portrait bust of Neda in bronze, at the Celebrating Iranian Women Conference in Washington, D.C. in mid-November. Many important personalities and dignitaries have been invited to this conference.

Second Portrait bust of Neda "Angel of Freedom"
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
http://www.prlog.org/10335368-paula-slater-sculpts-second-portrait-bust-of-neda-angel-of-freedom.html

PRLog (Press Release) – Sep 08, 2009 – Celebrated American sculptor, Paula Slater, made headlines in July when she sculpted a life size portrait bust of Neda 'Angel of Iran' to memorialize the fallen martyr. Neda Agha-Soltan was the lovely young Iranian woman who was shot in the heart by an Iranian Government sniper while on her way to an election protest. "The positive outpouring from people around the world, and especially from Iranians, was incredible," says the sculptor. "My website received half a million hits in the first four days after photographs of the portrait sculpture appeared on the internet." She also received requests for interviews from Radio Free Europe, Pars TV, Channel 5 News and many other radio programs, newspapers and internet blogs and columns.

Neda's mother and brother also phoned ParsTV from Iran while the station was airing an interview with Ms. Slater. The station owner said that Neda's mother cried and said she loved the portrait sculpture of her daughter and to thank the sculptor for creating it. Slater says, "That may well have been a very risky thing for Neda's family to do. Neda's fiance, Caspian Makan, was arrested after speaking out about Neda's death, and Amnesty International said 'it fears Makan may be tortured or receive other ill-treatment, given the pattern of human rights violations in Iran following the election.' It is a terrifying time in Iran for the brave freedom fighters who have been challenging the archaic leadership in their country."

So why has the sculptor created a second portrait bust of Neda? Slater explains, "The response to the first portrait sculpture was overwhelming and very loving. However, I also received many passionate requests asking me to sculpt a portrait of Neda without her wearing the hejab/scarf--which women in Iran are forced to wear when in public. So this second portrait is of the face on the other side of the coin. The first sculpture was a historical portrait of Neda "Angel of Iran". It showed a strong and proud Neda whose spirit could not be broken by an oppressive dictatorship under which she lived and died. However, this second sculpture is of Neda "the Angel of Freedom" with her hair uncovered and radiating the hope of her people for a free Iran. It is a more intimate portrait, based on a photograph of Neda taken by her fiance, in which she was free to show her vulnerability and innocence. On the base, Slater sculpted 'Angel of Freedom' in Farsi above Neda's name and in English below it.

The sculptor says she will be unveiling and donating this second portrait bust of Neda, once it is cast in bronze, at the Celebrating Iranian Women Conference in Washington, D.C. in mid-November. Many important personalities and dignitaries have been invited to this conference and while it is being promoted as a tribute to Iranian women in particular, "it is also intended to be a tribute to all women of the world who are courageous enough to at least attempt to change the course of history."

Slater goes on to say, "These two portraits of Neda are a gift from my heart to the Iranian people to show my solidarity with their fight for freedom and Democracy. I want them to know they are not alone."
# # #

Paula Slater Sculpture is owned and operated by Paula B. Slater. Slater is a professional sculptor who specializes in finely detailed realistic bronze portraits and monuments. She has been awarded many prestigious private and public art commissions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: