[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You Folks Inspire me greatly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eski

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: You Folks Inspire me greatly Reply with quote

I have to say, since the farce elections that you folks have endured in Iran and your protests of the obviously rigged election, the Iranian people have inspired me to a very high degree. You people are facing evil head on and not wavering. You have had enough and are going to take your country back regardless of the evil regime that oppresses and bullies you every day of your lives. Please keep up your fight and bring peace and justice to your land. The world literally will be a better place for your efforts and it will not go unnoticed or without reward. The people of the world, like me, see you fighting for your freedom and those that take freedom for granted might just see what they have to lose of they don't start standing up for what is right and just. My country could take a lesson from your behavior right now.

In America the people have become spoiled and too comfortable in their narcissistic ways. They take for granted the freedoms that they have enjoyed for centuries but are now on the brink of losing. Your willingness to stand up and be counted will inspire millions around the world and hopefully be the shot in the arm that freedom loving people around the world need to take what is rightfully theirs... simple freedom and liberty to choose your own destiny.

I had hoped and prayed that my government would have come to your aid years ago to help you in your quest for freedom but our leaders and many of our citizens have lost their way and refused to help. Political correctness, false security, corrupt administrations for years and a completely irresponsible media have blinded too many people to the potential of your cause and the effects of it's success. Your success will bring security to many parts of the world and slow and then hopefully stop the march of radical Islam. And with God's grace you will succeed. I pray every day that the Iranian people find their way back to Persia and the greatness that it once represented.

My God bless you all and guide you to success in your goals. Thank you for what you are doing and all your brave efforts. Do not let the radical mad mullahs take away your dream. Godspeed Iranian people!
[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: