[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did the IRI Execute Dissident Student Farnaz Mohamadi ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Did the IRI Execute Dissident Student Farnaz Mohamadi ? Reply with quote

Could Activistchat look into this ?
I have also pasted a copy of this to SMCDDI's discussion Board.

www.Zagros.info is asking all groups inside & outside of Iran to investigate whether this story is true or not, ASAP.

Zagros story in Farsi.

Note on Zagros: people claim that Zagros is either an MKO site, or affiliated with the MKO. I don't know whether they are or not. I am a Reza Pahlavi supporter & a Constitutional Monarchist. I do not support the MKO or their ideology, however I respect any group that is actively engaged in opposition to the Mullahs at this point and will collaborate with them, & I also think Zagros has good news coverage and is definately committed to fighting the Mullahs.

Regardless of individual & sectarian beliefs, I think we should all work together to get to the bottom of this story ASAP, and to take immediate action if the story is verified as true, to bring this tragedy to the attention of the world and international Human Rights Groups.

Also, isn't Farnaz a girl's name? Was she related to the Mohamadi brothers?

Also, anyone know the correct name for the Italian EU representative mentioned in the story translated below?

Quote:

English Translation of the Zagros Story :

Meanwhile published accounts of the execution of a student arrested as a result of recent protests named Farnaz Mohamadi in Tabirz, may result in a new wave of new protests & unrest. In the EU, Marco Yanla (?) head of the Radical Party of Italy, in reference to news of the execution of Farnaz Mohamadi in the People's Gazette of Baku (Azarbayejan), asked the Parliament of the EU to sever all ties with Iran if the story is verified as true.

A political analyst says that this story still needs verification, so groups inside and outside of Iran should contact people inside, especially in Tabriz, for verification and to prepare a report about this tragedy. This is an important historical opportunity to prevent the wasted loss of another innocent.

Also, does anyone know about the Baku news story, or the Italian account of this story?

PS. This story also carries the latest Bulletin from the Komeeteye referendum roye deevar ha:
"We will not leave them alone until they are Overthrown"!
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Of course -- Reply with quote

Spenta - hello again!

We are looking into this story currently and may have something on it by tomorrow. For now - in regards to Farnaz -
Farnaz would be the name of a women -

Also contacting our italian compatriots to see if we can't get to the bottom of this.

Best -

Keep Fighting

also - this concept of uniting regardless of ideology is a good one.. But we still have to keep in the back of our mind the fact that there are still some groups who may say one thing - but their past and present ideology suggests only one thing - they are for absolute power - though it is important not to have much infighting and unite to share all ideas and come to common understandings..

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

IT IS THE FUTURE! Rolling Eyes Razz
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: We're not sure.. Reply with quote

We're not sure yet about the story - though we've read it separate areas..

We'll have to see - the group is saying that they are going to be pretty tough with the reigme..

LETS WATCH AND SEE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: