[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shahbanou Farah Pahlavi on French "Ch. 3"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Shahbanou Farah Pahlavi on French "Ch. 3" Reply with quote

April 4, 2007

Empress Farah Pahlavi of Iran's Interview with Mireille Dumas -
France 3 TV "Vie Privée, Vie Publique".

http://www.farahpahlavi.org/vieprivee.html

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/awesta/video/x1n5bt_farah-pahlavi1/1
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/awesta/video/x1n4gp_farah-pahlavi2/1
Part 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/awesta/video/x1n4o8_farah-pahlavi3/1

PAYANDEH IRAN!
JAVID SHAHBANOU!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Empress Farah Pahlavi participation at Bochum International Reply with quote

Empress Farah Pahlavi participation at Bochum International Seminar and Gathering see photos

http://www.farahpahlavi.org/bochumfinal.html

Ms. Maria Von Welser, moderator, Carlos Santana, Empress Farah Pahlavi
Rev. Desmond Tutu at Bochum, Germany Conference June 30, 2007

شهبانو درکنفرانس «رویارویی با آینده»:

Mr.Gorbachev holding arms with the Empress of Iran and Mrs. Sadat of Egypt

Empress Farah Pahlavi with Lech Walesa of Poland and the Rev. Desmond Tutu at left
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shokooh Mirzadegi wrote:

حق فرح پهلوی برای حرف زدن درباره زنان ايران

http://www.puyeshgaraan.com/Qalamro/Az%20Negaah-Word/Aznegaah-Word-070607.htm

در کنفرانس «رويارويي با آينده»، که با حضور 2000 ميهمان و 400 خبرنگار در سی ام جون و اول جولای در بوخوم آلمان تشکيل شد، يک زن نامدار ايرانی نيز شرکتی فعال داشت. اين زن شهبانو فرح پهلوی بود که دعوت شده بود تا در ميز گردی در ارتباط با مساله زنان و کودکان شرکت کند. در اين ميز گرد خانم بيگم اينارا آقاخان و خانم جهان سادات (همسر رييس جمهوری در گذشته مصر) نيز شرکت داشتند. در اين کنفرانس که با حضور شخصيت های مهم جهانی و نمايندگان سازمان ملل تشکيل شده بود، به مسائلی چون حفظ محیط زیست، نقش اروپا در دنیا، توانمند کردن زنان، بهبود وضع کودکان و سهم هنرمندان در مبارزه با فقر جهانی پرداخته شد. خانم فرح پهلوی در اين کنفرانس فرصت را غنيمت شمرده و به تشريح وضع نابسامان زنان وکودکان در ایران پرداختند و توضيح دادند که حمايت جامعه بين المللی از تلاش های زنان ايرانی چقدر اهميت دارد و در اين راستا به خصوص وجود ارتباط بين زنان داخل کشور و خارج از کشور را ستودند. يادم آمد که، چندی پيش، يکی از زنان «جنبش زنان در ايران» طی نامه ای از ايشان خواسته بود که در زندگی زنان ايران دخالت نکند. فکر می کنم تجربه همين کنفرانس اين نکته را روشن کرده باشد که، جدا از اين واقعيت مسلم اجتماعی که هيچ فردی حق ندارد ديگری را از دخالت در موضوعی که هويتی اجتماعی داشته و از جنبه های شخصی عاری است منع نمايد، اجتماعات و کنفرانس هایي اينگونه و توجهی که به آنها می شود نشان می دهد که حضور زنانی که می توانند، با تکيه بر موقعيت بين المللی خود، صدای حق طلب زنان ايران را در صحنه های جهانی به گوش ديگران برسانند واقعا غنيمتی است که نبايد آن را، به صرف اين که زنان مزبور از نظر سياسی هم عقيده و يا هم مرام ما هستند يا نيستند، نديده گرفت. در اين کنفرانس هچنين چند زن فعال ايرانی ديگر، و از جمله خانم مهناز افخمی، نخستین وزیر امور زنان ایران و بنیان گذار سازمان بین المللی آموزش و همکاری زنان، نيز شرکت داشتند.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: H.M. Empress Farah Pahlavi at the late Shah's resting place Reply with quote

H.M. Empress Farah Pahlavi at the late Shah's resting place in Cairo July 25, 2007

Click this link to hear Her Majesty's remarks in MP3 audio (Persian)
]

Farah Pahlavi, the wife of the last Shah of Iran, pays respect at her husband's tomb at Al Rifa'i Mosque on the 27th anniversary of his death in Cairo, July 25 2007. REUTERS/Tara Todras-Whitehill (EGYPT)

Reuters - Wed Jul 25, 3:51 PM ET Farah Pahlavi (C), the wife of the last Shah of Iran, pays her respects at the tomb of Anwar Sadat with Jehan Sadat (L dark glasses), on the 27th anniversary of the Shah's death in Cairo, July 25 2007. Sadat is the widow of Anwar Sadat. REUTERS/Tara Todras-Whitehill (EGYPT)

Farah Pahlavi (L), the wife of the last Shah of Iran, pays her respects at his tomb at the Al Rifa'i Mosque with Jehan Sadat, on the 27th anniversary of the Shah's death in Cairo, July 25 2007. Sadat is the widow of Anwar Sadat. REUTERS/Tara Todras-Whitehill (EGYPT)
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: H.M. Reza Pahlavi’s introduces his mother Empress Farah Pahl Reply with quote

H.M. Reza Pahlavi’s introduces his mother Empress Farah Pahlavi
at the Seventh Annual Sibley Hospital Gala November 3, 2007

http://www.farahpahlavi.org/sibley.html

Thank you very much Annie for your very kind introduction.

Ladies & Gentlemen:

It is indeed a great pleasure to be able to participate in tonight’s event. I must admit to you all, this is the very first time in my entire life that I have been asked to introduce someone.
And what better person could it be than my own mother! Naturally, as her son, my opinions could not be totally unbiased; but then again, I truly believe that my mother’s lifetime achievements
and services to our beloved homeland speak for themselves.

There is a lot that I could say about her courage and dignity during very arduous times since our family’s exile from our beloved homeland. But in the interest of time, allow me to share with you what my mother is most remembered for, primarily by Iranians, and what she had accomplished in Iran.

Perhaps one of the most evident and important issue was the participation of Iranian women in all aspects of a modernizing Iranian society. As such, my mother was indeed a role model to follow. This fairly recent status for women was not to be limited just for the elite or intelligentsia. It was to be promoted in the deepest regions of our country. Quite frequently, my mother would promote a variety of issue by literally hitting the trail. As such, she would bring much needed attention to often neglected areas, and raise awareness at the national level.
To this day, one of the most graphic illustrations of her dedication to people is a photo of her being hugged and kissed by a leper at a special camp. Her particular attention to children, education, sports and healthcare was among her foremost priorities.

It should not be left out that Iran’s contemporary art and the artistic community owes a great deal to my mother’s effort to put Iran on the map at the international level and establish a number a museums around the country, but to also bring art and culture to Iran by inviting the most prominent world artists. It goes without saying that the preservation of our cultural heritage was also among her chief concerns and interests.

In short, ladies & gentlemen, the person you are about to welcome tonight is, to say the least, a great humanitarian, and it is my greatest honor and privilege to introduce to you my mother, Her Majesty Queen Farah Pahlavi.

Click here to see Empress Farah Pahlavi fighting leprosy in Iran

Remarks by H.M. Shahbanou Farah Pahlavi at the 7th Sibley Gala Celebration of Hope & Progress,
Washington D.C. November 3, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is my pleasure to join you tonight in celebration of the great work done by Sibley Memorial Hospital. When my good friend Annie Totah asked me early this year, if I could attend Sibley Hospital’s Gala, I could not say no to her. Knowing full well that she is a cancer survivor herself and has been an inspiration to so many others stricken with the same disease.

I hope with your support and generosity we can help Sibley Hospital to better achieve its noble goal of caring for patients in general, and for cancer patients in particular.

Cancer is one of the most devastating diseases, not only for the patient but also for family and friends. I have personally witnessed and endured the suffering and the loss of two people closest to my heart because of cancer. At the age of nine, I lost my father to pancreatic cancer. He was misdiagnosed with jaundice, and for a long time treated with traditional medicines. I witnessed his daily deterioration, as well as the suffering and the anxiety of my mother and my family. I will never forget my last visit with him in the hospital. Later in life, I lost my beloved husband to lymphoma. I learnt about his illness in 1977. This was during the most devastating time in the history of my country. We left Iran on January 16th, 1979, and a month after our departure Iran was declared an Islamic Republic. I do not need to elaborate the resulting consequences for Iran, the Middle East and the world.

From that moment on, our wandering around the world began. Not only did we have to fight cancer, we were also grieving the loss of many who served our country with honor and loyalty. We were also deeply concerned about the fate of the American hostages and their families. During those trying times, being away from our children was another hardship. According to doctors, it is always easier to care for an ordinary patient rather than a celebrity. Because of political considerations, my husband did not receive timely and necessary medical treatment.

After much travail including the near diversion of our flight to safety to Egypt, my husband passed away amongst friends and brothers in Cairo on July 27th, 1980. Throughout his long and painful ordeal he never complained; he had prevailed over worldly pettiness. He was and still is an inspiring example for me and for my family. During all these difficult months, we continued to receive thousands of letters of support and encouragement from across the globe, and this made our days more bearable.

I would like to share with you some of the experiences that life has taught me. Yes, life is a struggle for all of us regardless of rank and position. We might lose our loved ones, our country, our livelihoods, and our possessions. But, we must not lose hope and we have to keep on going. We should always strive to have positive thoughts, and to avoid bitterness and self-pity at all times. We have to be compassionate and believe in the power of love. I remember what was written on a shirt given to me years ago by Pearl Bailey: it read “Don’t Give Up, Get Up”.

I believe each cancer patient has different medical needs, but suffering remains universal. We are all gathered here to express our support for the Sibley Hospital Cancer Center, for its work in educating the public, for its research, for its care of patients and for its positive outlook on this disease. I believe that’s what Sibley Hospital does best; it treats you, educates you, cures you and helps you turn a new chapter in your life. I would like to conclude by saying how delighted I am that two of my dear grand daughters Noor and little Farah were born here in Sibley Hospital.

Thank you Sibley hospital; thank you all for being here.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Her Majesty Queen Farah Pahlavi interview with NBC Reply with quote

Her Majesty Queen Farah Pahlavi interview with NBC Television.

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=564c5181-3aef-4c94-8b19-0b7c2f36abbb
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Brief History Of Great Iranian Women Reply with quote

Please Watch Brief History Of Great Iranian Women

A brief presentation on the significant role of Great Iranian Women In History
Collection Of Contributions and Paintings From Many Unnamed Free Iran Activists For Secular Democracy, Free Society and Human Rights ….

First Part: Background Song By Giti, Female Persian Singer
Lyrics, Rumi Poetry
Second Part: Male Persian Singer Dariush
Kohan Diyara Lyrics, Nader Naderpour

With our appreciation to the Great Iranian Queen Her Majesty Queen Farah Pahlavi for her support to our motherland.

Quote:

Ms. Maria Von Welser, moderator, Carlos Santana, Empress Farah Pahlavi
Rev. Desmond Tutu at Bochum, Germany Conference June 30, 2007

شهبانو درکنفرانس «رویارویی با آینده»:

Mr.Gorbachev holding arms with the Empress of Iran and Mrs. Sadat of Egypt

Empress Farah Pahlavi with Lech Walesa of Poland and the Rev. Desmond Tutu at left
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Her Majesty Queen Farah Pahlavi at the Shah's Resting Place Reply with quote

Her Majesty Queen Farah Pahlavi at the Shah's Resting Place in Cairo July 2008
http://www.farahpahlavi.org/cairo2008.html

blank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQYRhGbKrYU&feature=email

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XizidFsWjgM
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: 22 Mehr Zadrooz Olya Hazrat Shahbanoo Farah Pahlavi Khojaste Reply with quote

arshannews1 wrote:

22 Mehr Zadrooz Olya Hazrat Shahbanoo Farah Pahlavi KhojastehBad

ActivistChat wrote:
Brief History Of Great Iranian Women

Video Music EY Dokhtar Iran

blank

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday to HIM Empress Shahbanou Farah Pahlavi, our beloved Queen and the Mother of our Country.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: H.M. Queen Farah Pahlavi Interview with Neue Post, October 1 Reply with quote

Quote:
H.M. Queen Farah Pahlavi Interview with Neue Post, October 15, 2008 - Germany
Source: http://www.farahpahlavi.org/neue-post.html

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Cover Story from L'Eventail Belgium Reply with quote

Quote:

Cover Story from L'Eventail Belgium
Interview from Empress Farah Pahlavi in French
October 14, 2008

Source: http://www.farahpahlavi.org/eventail.html
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: H.M. Queen Farah Diba Pahlavi: The United States attempted t Reply with quote

Margarida Santos Lopes wrote:
Versão em inglês
H.M. Queen Farah Diba Pahlavi: The United States attempted to hand over the Shah to Khomeini in the Azores

19.10.2008 - 07h19 Margarida Santos Lopes

Source: http://ultimahora.publico.clix.pt/noticia.aspx?id=1346629

The last Empress of Persia is now 70 years old and has spent the last 30 in exile. In this interview, by e-mail, she tells of her anguish at Lajes Air Base one night in March 1980. Four months later, Reza Pahlavi died in Cairo. Today she hopes that Tehran’s Islamic regime has its days numbered.

Farah Diba Pahlavi has spent almost thirty years in exile but she cannot forget the night of 23rd March 1980 when an Evergreen Airlines DC9 in which she was travelling stopped over in the Azores. Officially it was a refuelling stop but the aircraft was held up for several hours on the tarmac without permission to take off. ‘It was an anxious moment,’ the last Empress of Persia tells Pública during a rare interview by e-mail.

We have to go back in time to understand what actually happened at Lajes Air Force Base, and which could have changed the course of history. Farah Diba and her husband, Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, had been forced to leave Panama and they should have gone on to Cairo where President Anwar Sadat had renewed his offer of refuge. They had been fleeing for over a year. Several doors had been closed to them after Ayatollah Khomeini had overthrown the monarchy.

Egypt had been the first stop in their exile on 16th January 1979 when the imperial couple arrived in Aswan. But on the 22nd, Farah Diba and the “king of kings”, who was suffering from terminal lymphoma, “a well-guarded secret since 1974,” were already on their way to Morocco at the invitation of King Hassan II. It was whilst they were staying at a luxury villa in Marrakech that on 11th February Radio Tehran broadcast the news most dreaded by the Shah: that “the Revolution had won and the bastion of the dictatorship had capitulated.”

Source: http://ultimahora.publico.clix.pt/noticia.aspx?id=1346629

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: H.I.M. AryaMehr Shah Of Iran Vs. Khomeni Reply with quote

These 2 Images Worth More Than Million Words ...
Quote:

Under H.I.M. Aryamehr Shah Of Iran

Khomeini Taazi British Gift To Iranian People From Hell:

Quote:
Must Watch Video H.I.M. Shah of Iran and President Kennedy

ActivistChat 7007 wrote:

The Free World Did Not Listen To Shah Of Iran Warning Otherwise We Would Not Face The Global Warning Today And Based On Many Facts We Think Shah Of Iran Deserves to Win Nobel Peace Prize Too ....

Why and How did we get here with Global Warming, Did Not Replace Oil With Clean/Safe Hydrogen and Today Islamist Mess?
Source URL: http://www.bookrags.com/1973_oil_crisis
The West could not continue to increase its energy use 5% annually, pay low oil prices, yet sell inflation-priced goods to the petroleum producers in the Third World. This was stressed by the Shah of Iran, whose nation was the world's second-largest exporter of oil and the closest ally of the United States in the Middle East at the time. "Of course [the world price of oil] is going to rise," the Shah told the New York Times in 1973. "Certainly! And how...; You [Western nations] increased the price of wheat you sell us by 300%, and the same for sugar and cement...; You buy our crude oil and sell it back to us, redefined as petrochemicals, at a hundred times the price you've paid to us...; It's only fair that, from now on, you should pay more for oil. Let's say ten times more."[2]

Characteristic Candor
Short Video Clip of Shah's Message to the Free Leaders Wake Up Call For Taking Too Many Sleeping Pills were ignored and After 33 Years Today We can see the result of Free World Leaders Mistakes

http://community.activistchat.com/kickapps/service/displayMediaPlayPage.kickAction?mediaType=VIDEO&mediaId=43795&as=4685

Secretary of the Treasury William E. Simon Said "The Shah is a nut." who is pushing for higher and higher oil prices Monday, Jul. 29, 1974
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,911453,00.html

After 30 years of major Wars in Middle East, Islamist Terrorism and environmental disaster for planet earth the Environmentalist And Global Warming activists should consider the elected Free World leaders and Neo Colonialists who ignored the facts as real NUT because they were not faithful to the American founding fathers vision, principle, spirit of freedom, US constitution which are defined as below:

1- Have a secular democracy purpose
2- Have a Human Rights purpose
3- Have a Free Society purpose
4- Have a primary effect to increase freedom at global level.
5- Have the element of War Of Ideas to expand public awareness, education and expansion of truth.
6- Have an element of Freedom of Choice
7- Applying the U.S.A. Supreme Court accepted "Lemon test," to foreign policy decisions, strategy and conduct. According to the "Lemon test," in order to be constitutional, a law or public act must: a) Have a secular purpose. b) Have a primary effect that neither advances nor inhibits religion. c) Not result in excessive governmental entanglement with religion.
8- Move towards better unified global fair Justice System.

Over 2500 years ago The Ethical Persian Empire created by Cyrus The Great with the simple philosophy of Good Words, Good Thoughts and Good Deeds based on Human Rights and in past 30 years G8 countries policy towards Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan and others was based on Bad Words, Bad Thoughts, Bad Deeds, Extreme Greed , Ignored Human Rights, Not Support Secular Democracy Bribe and Support Islamic Fascist Occupiers Of Iran for Cheap Oil , exploitation of their resources and selling Arms for short term profit…..

Shah Of Iran like all other leaders of world is not without mistakes and one of his mistake was accepting wrong advise from both US and UK leaders not to give political freedom to Iranian people while allowing the Mullahs and Islamists to operate freely for wrong westeren fear factor from communism buble ….

After 60 years of free world leaders careless mistakes, it is time to remember Shah of Iran as honorable man of peace with correct policy and vision regarding Oil prices and if the free world leaders had accepted his correct vision the world would not face with the kind of Global Warming and Point Of No Return that we are facing today, Islamist Mafia network…
The Islamist Mafia Terror Networks started with planned and plotted Islamist Revolution coup in Iran , which directly connected to 2 Afghanistan Wars, 3 Iraqi Wars, Iran-Iraq War, Sept 11, Islamist Terrorism ....
The elected free world leaders and UN might not be able to solve the complex Global Warming problem in short period of time however they have good chance to stop expansion of Islamist Mafia terror network cancer now if we focus on regime change in Iran and stop appeasing Islamist minority in Iran and try our best to replace the Islamist Mafia system in Iran with Free Society and secular democracy before it becomes too late …. Accepting that Mr. Simon, and other Free World leaders who all failed us in past 30 years by ignoring the known facts is opening the new window for better understanding and strategy in future if we can increase public awareness for TRUTH without any dogma, hidden agenda and beginning of new Era …

Background Facts and Truth wrote:

Introduction:

The perspective we get on Earth, our planet appears to be big and sturdy with an endless ocean of air. From space, astronauts often get the impression that the Earth is small with a thin, fragile layer of atmosphere. For a space traveler, the distinguishing Earth features are the blue waters, brown and green land masses and white clouds set against a black background. We should love and respect our small beautiful mother earth planet.
Many dream of traveling in space and viewing the wonders of the universe. In reality all of us are space travelers. Our spaceship is the planet Earth, traveling at the speed of 108,000 kilometers (67,000 miles) an hour. In order to control unlimited human greed and power in this century we must educate ourselves that as long as men can not create self sufficient spaceship like earth we must be wise how we use the earth resources and men is not the only owner of this spaceship.
Global warming is a real and alarming event that is not being given the attention it deserves - awareness of this problem by public is the key for finding solution and avoiding to get worse than what it is Bleakest report ever on global warming
Almost 6 decades of cheap petroleum have had devastating effects on both the demand and the supply side of the world's energy balance. The great conservation efforts, originally launched in the aftermath of the 1973 Arab oil embargo and the resulting explosion in oil prices, have been abandoned. By 1975 even Americans, with their passion for large cars, were buying mostly so-called compacts with four-cylinder engines, and the smallest cars on the market were the ones most in demand.
We have to wonder what future generations are going to say about us if we can not stop this stupidity of careless free world politicians who are directly responsible for Global Warming of No Point of Return , this madness of our generation will get the blame for letting it happen. The Free World governments wrong greedy corrupt energy policies, our Cars, our City Planning , our Home Buildings, our office Buildings … are all based on cheap oil and energy with endless supply of energy without considering any side effects and consequences.

Watch Superb 30 Seconds Question By American Family For Presidential Candidates

Global Warming Facts by the Numbers Chilling statistics to Think About :
Source URL: http://www.environmentaldefense.org/article.cfm?contentID=4981
* 1 Rank of 2005 as hottest year on record (tied with 1998), according to NASA.
* 100% Increase in intensity and duration of hurricanes and tropical storms since the 1970's, according to a 2005 MIT study.
* $100 Billion Estimate of damage caused by hurricanes hitting the U.S. coast in 2005 alone, according to the National Climatic Data Center.
* 2030 Year by which Glacier National Park will have no glaciers left, according to the U.S. Geological Survey predictions.
* 400,000 Square miles of Arctic sea ice that have melted in the last 30 years (roughly the size of Texas), threatening polar bear habitats and further accelerating global warming worldwide, according to the Arctic Climate Impact Assessment.
* 15-37% Amount of plant and animal species that global warming could wipe out by 2050.

Video Clip Global Warming: Point of No Return?
http://community.activistchat.com/kickapps/service/displayMediaPlayPage.kickAction?mediaType=VIDEO&mediaId=57786&as=4685

Past 30 Years Carbon Dioxide Increase :

Source URL: http://www.worldviewofglobalwarming.org/

Admitting to A Problem, Root Causes and Accepting Mistakes Are The Best Steps Toward Finding A Better Solution In Future
Are They Hearing Us After 30 Years?
7007 ActivistChat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: