[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islamic Rip-off facing LAW SUIT in Washington DC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Islamic Rip-off facing LAW SUIT in Washington DC Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

FYI,

The following case against IR is being heard at the District Court in Washington DC in John Bates room Tomorrow at 9:30 A.M.
The court is located at 333 Constitution Ave NW in Washington.
In order to support this cause, we ask everyone who oppose the theocracy in our homeland, Iran to attend.

Iranian Torture Victim Sues the Islamic Regime of Iran
MEHR Iran announced the filing of a lawsuit against the Islamic Regime of Iran (IRI), the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Ali Akbar Rafsanjani, and Ali Akbar Fallahian Khuzestani. The announcement was made at a Los Angeles conference to commemorate the massacre of prisoners of conscience in Iran and all over the world.

The lawsuit filed by the San Francisco-based Center for Justice & Accountability (CJA), charges that agents of the Islamic Regime of Iran tortured the plaintiff, Gholam Nikbin, who served three years in jail for his conversion to the Mormon faith and for permitting dancing at his wedding.

When asked whether he was not afraid of the terrible consequences of suing the Islamic Regime of Iran, Nikbin said to hundreds of audiences:

"I do not care about my life. I want the whole world to hear my voice and know what they did to me. I am still suffering from what they did to me. I do not want this to happen to another Iranian. I want to free my country from these terrorists"

“This lawsuit sends a wake-up call to Iran that it can and will be held responsible for torturing its own people,” said CJA attorney Joshua Sondheimer. “Subjecting someone to torture for their religious beliefs is abhorrent and condemned by international law, and Iran and the officials responsible thankfully can be brought to justice in United States courts,” Sondheimer added.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another ass kissing of mullahs by jac-ass Chirac.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=26751
Oldman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba dorood:

It is long known that French government is a political whore!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: