[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Leeden BREAKING NEWS : Khamenei Is Dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Dr. Leeden BREAKING NEWS : Khamenei Is Dead Reply with quote

According to Dr. Leeden, Islamic Fascist Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Is Dead.

BREAKING NEWS

Dr. Leeden: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran’s Supreme Leader, is dead.

Source Of This News:
http://pajamasmedia.com/xpress/michaelledeen/

Last edited by cyrus on Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman wrote:
Ba dorood:

Well, it is in the news by one site called THREATWATCH.ORG .

The article refers to Ledeen who has announced the news.

Google search shows a couple of blogs stating the same news.

I called Iran and found that NOJA, military guard, is on alert.

We'll find out soon. Fo rnow here iis the link for the news.

http://rapidrecon.threatswatch.org/2007/01/ayatollah-khameini-is-dead/
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, the bastard is dead! Though it was not soon enough... And who will take his place I wonder... It will probably be someone even more extreme than Khameini. I guess we will have to wait and see.
anusiya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently he was trying to get Mesbah Yazdi (not a nice person, from what I've heard).

I hope that doesnt work - if it does then an American invasion in Iran would be pretty much inevitable.

Khamenei died from liver disease (from all that haraam drinking I'll bet Razz) - it's a shame - I'd have preferred to see him put on trial and executed like Husseiin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Mullah knife fight in progress? Reply with quote

Mullah knife fight in progress?
James Lewis

The mullahs of Tehran are in midst of the most dangerous power struggle since Jimmy Carter handed Iran to Ayatollah Khomeini in 1979. Think of it as a knife fight for keeps, with nuclear weapons and control of Middle East oil at stake. Michael Ledeen's sources report that Supreme Guide Khamenei is dead, but Iranian media are not confirming that point. This doesn't mean anything until a replacement is announced. Nobody announced Stalin's death or Mao's death until the power struggle was over. El Supremo Khamenei has been reported as suffering from cancer now for many months, and a fierce struggle is bound to be going on whether he is actually dead or merely moribund.

We do know that Ahmadinejad is trying to get his favorite apocalyptic guru, Ayatollah Yazdi, to become Supreme Guide. The more pragmatic (and corrupt) faction may be trying to get Ayatollah Rafsanjani elected instead. All mullah factions are bad news, but some are worse than others.

The surrounding countries are sending out alarm signals, from Saudi to Egypt. Israel has just leaked a plan to drop low-yield nuclear bombs in the two most dangerous nuclear sites near Natanz and Isfahan.

Tony Blair and Germany's Angela Merkel have said out loud what George W. has been saying all along: That the Iranians are too mad to trust with nukes. Even the Democrats are beginning to sound alarmed, with House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer giving assurances that a nuclear Iran is not acceptable --- no matter what the Chomsky Left loudly proclaims on its own websites, newspapers and magazines. Abandon Iraq, yes. Abandon Israel, no. (But can we expect any Democrat to stand up to Iran? Would Carter? Would Clinton? Would anybody since JFK?)

It's 1962 again, and we are having another Cuban missile crisis. Half a century later, do we have working anti-missile defenses? We don't know. Does the West face a rational foe? We don't know that either. Ahmadinejad has been going out of his way to sound like a kamikaze pilot, ready to sacrifice his own people for the greater glory of Allah.

Let's hope and pray that we elected the right leader in 2000 and 2004.

James Lewis blogs at http://www.dangeroustimes.wordpress.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: