[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The God of the Jews and Christians is not Allah!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: The God of the Jews and Christians is not Allah!!! Reply with quote

...This should be very obvious. No Christians or Jew should ever have to argue what I am about to argue. It should be as plain as can be that Allah is not in any way associated with Jews or Christians. Yet Muslims continue to say that Islam is an "abrahemic religion" and that we all serve the same God. THAT IS A LIE! It is 100% pure, grade-A, paturized DECEIT! Yet every muslim I have ever talked to says this. They have said it so often that many people are beginning to believe that it is true. People who hate islam are beginning to hate Judaism and Christianity as well because of this deceitful association. For those on this board reading this, I tell you now...

THIS LIE DIES RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

The Facts: ALLAH VS YAHWEH

ALLAH = Moon god-----------------------------------------------------------YAHWEH = I AM
Allah is ONE--------------------------------------------------------------------God is ONE (we have observed 3 expressions of himself thus far)
A god of Power----------------------------------------------------------------God of Love
Unreachable--------------------------------------------------------------------Reaches out to man
He is Unknowable-------------------------------------------------------------God wants us to know him and He wants to know us
Allah has no personality-----------------------------------------------------God is a person. He think, talks, listens, sees etc
Allah creates evil--------------------------------------------------------------God doesn’t create evil. He hates it!
Allah only "loves" the sinner when he repents--------------------------God loves the sinner, hates the sin
Allah does not care or grieve about sin-----------------------------------Sin grieves God
Allah forgives sin if he wills--------------------------------------------------God can’t wait to forgive. He desires and longs to forgive us!
99 Names – Not one is LOVE------------------------------------------------606 names - God = LOVE
Allah has NO JOY---------------------------------------------------------------God has plenty of Joy
Allah is not peaceful (although muslims claim he is)--------------------Yeshua is the prince of Peace... nuff said
Allah does not fellowship with man----------------------------------------The only thing God wants to do IS fellowship with man
Allah is Master over man-----------------------------------------------------God is our Father, our Dad
Allah is not a god of healing-------------------------------------------------All that God has done so far is about healing and restoration
Allah calls the Muslim his slave----------------------------------------------God calls EVERYONE His child
Allah is too High & Lifted up to care about people----------------------God loves us & cares about us. He wants to be part of our lives
Muslims are nothing as a person, just a slave---------------------------You are precious and wonderful in God’s sight whether you believe in him or not
Muslims are still slaves of sin------------------------------------------------By Yeshua's sacrifice, we are set free
Muslims do good deeds because they have to--------------------------We do good deeds because we want to
Allah is not a Omniscient Being---------------------------------------------God is Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent
Quran is full of Historical and scientific errors----------------------------Historical and scientific facts consistently confirm the Bible as true
Quran spoken (not written) by one man & it contradicts itself-------Bible written by 40 different people – No Contradictions
Islam is religion----------------------------------------------------------------Christianity is a relationship
Allah swears by his Quran, the pen, creation…--------------------------God swears by Himself because nothing is more truthful than Him
Islam says DO DO DO – Do works------------------------------------------Yeshua has already done everything. All that is needed is faith.

There are so many other differences between Judeochristianity and Islam. Most of the time they ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES! But you get the idea. I don't care if your an atheist, muslim, bahai or whatever. My God and I both love you but...DO NOT ASSOCIATE MY GOD/SAVIOR/HERO/FATHER WITH ALLAH! If you do, I call you a liar. It is an insult and is highly offensive. The evidence has always been there. But muslims refuse to see it. But the truth cannot be changed. Heres hoping this educates people so they don't make silly statements.

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free." -Yeshua

Last edited by Cyrizian on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhuan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to say this kind of thing quite a few times, however I have never managed to word it so well, nor have I ever felt bold enough to post it on a forum, Cyrizian, I salute you.

The idea of Allah being Yahweh is muslim propoganda, and it pains me that so many accept it. Too often I hear "different religions are just different paths to God", this is islamic propoganda. We must learn to recognise it as such.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad part is I shouldn't even have to post it. It should be obvious! I know I sound a little preachy in that post and I'm sorry about that. But everywhere I go, muslims are still saying that nonsense. It finally wore me down too much and I decided to take a stand on it.

For all the muslims out there: The lie goes no farther! This is the cold hard facts. Its the unadulterated unaltered unfiltered truth. And no muslim can change that. STOP TRYING TO!

Cyrizian
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to further iterate my point, here is what God is in every single book of the bible as sung by Aaron/Jeffrey in "HE IS"

In Genesis, He's the breath of Life
In Exodus, the passover Lamb
In Leviticus, He's our high priest
Numbers, the fire by night
Deuteronomy, He's Moses' voice
In Joshua, He is salvation's choice
Judges, Law giver
In Ruth, the kinsman redeemer

First and Second Samuel, our trusted prophet
In Kings and Chronicles, He's sovereign
Ezra, true and faithful scribe
Nehemiah, He's the rebuilder of broken walls and lives
In Esther, He's Mordecai's courage
In Job, the timeless redeemer
In Psalms, He is our morning song
In Proverbs, wisdom's cry
Ecclesiastes, the time and season
In the Song of Solomon, He is the lover's dream

He is, He is, He is

In Isaiah, He's the Prince of Peace
Jeremiah, the weeping prophet
In Lamentations, the cry for Israel
Ezekiel, He's the call from sin
In Daniel, the stranger in the fire
In Hosea, He is forever faithful
In Joel, He's the Spirit's power
In Amos, the arms that carry us

In Obadiah, He's the Lord our Savior
In Jonah, He's the great missionary
In Micah, the promise of peace
In Nahum, He is our strength and our shield
In Habakkuk and Zephaniah, He's pleading for revival
In Haggai, He restores a lost heritage
In Zechariah, our fountain
In Malachia, He is the son of righteousness rising with healing in His wings

He is, He is, He is

In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, He is God, Man, Messiah
In the book of Acts, He is fire from heaven
In Romans, He's the grace of God
In Corinthians, the power of love
In Galatians, He is freedom from the curse of sin
Ephesians, our glorious treasure
Philippians, the servants heart

In Colossians, He's the Godhead trinity
Thessalonians, our coming King
In Timothy, Titus, Philemon He's our mediator and our faithful Pastor
In Hebrews, the everlasting covenant
In James, the one who heals the sick.
In First and Second Peter, he is our Shepherd
In John and in Jude, He is the lover coming for His bride
In the Revelation, He is King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

He is, He is, He is

The prince of peace
The Son of man
The Lamb of God
The great "I AM"
He's the alpha and omega
Our God and our Savior
He is Jesus Christ the Lord and when time is no more, He is...

...I don't know about you, but I don't see allah in any of that. Allah is completely incompatable with Judeochristianity.
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...I don't know about you, but I don't see allah in any of that. Allah is completely incompatable with Judeochristianity.

For once, I actually agree with you here.

YHWH killed his "son" (aka: himself) in order to save mankind from the original sin that all human beings are cursed with because of what 2 dudes did back in genesis.
You're right, Allah doesnt get that unjust.

YHWH only allows Christians to heaven ("I am the way" - Jesus) because he's a perfectionist. Everyone else is damned to hell for the same amount of time (i.e: a person who told one lie gets the same punishment as a genocidal dictator). If, after that, you dont convert, you cease to exist.
THe Islamic hell is proportional to the crime - i.e: the dude who told one lie gets less time than the genocidal dictator. After that you go to heaven. No-one ceases to exist, hell is destroyed when everyone has entered paradise.
Allah doesnt discriminate either. Nor is she that unjust.

YHWH also, by the sounds of things, is pretty bipolar. I mean, one minute he's all nice and loving, and the next he sends a worldwide flood to obliterate all of mankind apart from Noah and his wife and the animals and dinosaurs, hence forcing Noah's children to commit incest because they're the only people on the face of the earth.
Once again, Allah doesnt do that.

Quote:
Muslims are still slaves of sin

wtf?!?!?!
Original sin is completely rejected by us - it is only another way YHWH is unjust (hereditary crimes - imagine going to jail for something your great great great great great great grandmother did)

Quote:
Historical and scientific facts consistently confirm the Bible as true

I have yet to see definitive proof posted in New Scientist or Scientific American or various other journals proving ... most of Genesis.

Quote:
Bible written by 40 different people – No Contradictions

Bible passed down by word of mouth for about 2,000 years before being written (OT).

Quote:
Yeshua has already done everything. All that is needed is faith.

Yet more unjustice

Quote:
Allah is not a Omniscient Being

wtf?!?!?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the new sig anusiya, I actually said two of those things, (the two in the middle) so that's 50% correct unlike your previous sig which was 100% incorrect.

As for your post, you have almost completely misunderstood Cyrizian's post.

Jesus didn't have to die just to save us from orriginal sin, it was to save us from all sin done upto that point, and all sin to come.

BTW Can you tell me where the quran mentions a temporary hell?
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW Can you tell me where the quran mentions a temporary hell?

101:10 for starters - read the annotation: http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=1298

Oh and u may want to look at this: http://z8.invisionfree.com/forumz1835/index.php?showtopic=1720

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic you provide a link to contains verses of the quran that contradict each other...

Permanent means permanent, not a "very long time" as they are trying to argue...
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
YHWH only allows Christians to heaven ("I am the way" - Jesus) because he's a perfectionist.

Thats your definition, not His. Its just who He is. But to you, its perfectionism. Its not His fault you can't live up to it.

Quote:
Everyone else is damned to hell for the same amount of time

We're not entirely sure about that. Not enough evidence to support that belief.

Quote:
Allah doesnt discriminate either. Nor is she that unjust.

A judge that does not discriminate is not a judge.

Quote:
YHWH also, by the sounds of things, is pretty bipolar. I mean, one minute he's all nice and loving, and the next he sends a worldwide flood to obliterate all of mankind apart from Noah and his wife and the animals and dinosaurs, hence forcing Noah's children to commit incest because they're the only people on the face of the earth.

1. YHWH is not bipolar.

2. Sin cannot exist with God. So the flood was necessary.

3. There was no law against incest at that time. 1500 years later God made that law because the human genome was breaking down. Yes, you read that right, humans today are inferior to humans back then.

Quote:
Once again, Allah doesnt do that.

Maybe not allah, but muslims commit incest all the time. Don't even ask me to prove this. You should know about it.

Quote:
Original sin is completely rejected by us

Above all else, this is why you are wrong. Sin is sin, and its not going to go anywhere even if your religion says it doesn't exist.

Quote:
I have yet to see definitive proof posted in New Scientist or Scientific American or various other journals proving ... most of Genesis.

Every single editor of those journals are atheistic evolutionists. Of course your not going to see it in there. They hide these facts because they are terrified of what would happen if the truth got out. They try to make everything fit their theories (which they don't).

Quote:
Bible passed down by word of mouth for about 2,000 years before being written (OT).

The Torah was written in Moses' lifetime. Everything in it was inspired by God. And so far it has proven itself to be 100% correct. Everytime they find something that they think doesn't fit with the bible, they make another discovery that proves that they were wrong.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeshua has already done everything. All that is needed is faith.

Yet more unjustice

No...thats saving you from justice. Its called Mercy. Although I dont expect a muslim to understand that concept. But its freely available to you anyway.

Last edited by Cyrizian on Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rhuan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not try and reason with the bigot who calls himself anusiya, look at the email he's just sent me (warning, christians may find the following content to be offensive, that is of course what anusiya intended when he sent it to me):

~I've removed the item that I had provided a link to here, as I decided I did not want to host someting so disgusting.

Last edited by Rhuan on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But to you, its perfectionism. Its not His fault you can't live up to it.

Actually, thats what rhuan told me - "you cant get into heaven if you're not perfect"

Quote:
A judge that does not discriminate is not a judge.

I meant letting the christian off the hook while throwing evry1 else in hell.

Quote:
Don't even ask me to prove this. You should know about it.

Are you implying something?

Quote:
Above all else, this is why you are wrong. Sin is sin, and its not going to go anywhere even if your religion says it doesn't exist.

Adam's sin is adam's sin - we're not being punished for it. We're being punished for our own.

Quote:
Every single editor of those journals are atheistic evolutionists.

And, presumably, every single webmaster of those "prove-genesis" sites are christian, so obviously they're gonna go to the same (or even further) lengths to prove their point.

Quote:
Everytime they find something that they think doesn't fit with the bible, they make another discovery that proves that they were wrong.

When I see definitive proof for the bible, then i'll believe it. BUt i havent seen any as yet - all the ones ive seen can be dismissed by .. gravity.

Quote:
No...thats saving you from justice.

Which is pretty unjust, isnt it?

Quote:
Do not try and reason with the bigot who calls himself anusiya,

This coming from the person who thinks all non-Christians are infidels and will go to hell.

You do realise the only reason I've actually been TOLERATING you at school is because its an Islamic thing to be friendly with people ... we'll you've gone off and blown it because to be honest, i cant be friends with anyone who has nothing but sheer contempt for everything i am (and dont try claiming that you dont - its obvious that you do).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am beggining to find you quite hunmorous, you keep saying that I am doing everything that you are doing... You should make a stand up comedy show.
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by anusiya on Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rhuan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three days ago I referred to you as one of my two best friends.

Since then, what has happened?

You have decided for no apparent reason to repeatedly defame me, and then gonbe throught the roof when I have reponded whatsoever.

To say you are acting like a two year old would insult the two year old.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I meant letting the christian off the hook while throwing evry1 else in hell.

Do you know why a christian is a christian? Its not because he was born that way. Its not because hes told to be that way. A christian is a christian because he accepts the sacrifice for his sins. Anyone can do that. Whether a muslim, an amadiyya, black, white, whatever! Its not being discriminitory if everyone can do it but some choose not to. Its not hard.

Quote:
Are you implying something?

Not about you, no. But you do know what Im talking about, dont you?

Quote:
Adam's sin is adam's sin - we're not being punished for it. We're being punished for our own.

You are a son of adam, you share his guilt - and your own.

Quote:
And, presumably, every single webmaster of those "prove-genesis" sites are christian, so obviously they're gonna go to the same (or even further) lengths to prove their point.

The only difference is that these sites make more sense. (IE All dogs came from 1 kind of dog that got off the ark makes more sense then rain pouring on rocks until a soup forms that evolves into all these species of Dogs. Foxes coming from another kind of dog makes more sense than foxes come from rocks.)

Quote:
When I see definitive proof for the bible, then i'll believe it. BUt i havent seen any as yet - all the ones ive seen can be dismissed by .. gravity.

? - explain

Quote:
Which is pretty unjust, isnt it?

If a judge lets you off the hook for a speeding ticket because he loves you, how is that unjust?

Quote:
i cant be friends with anyone who has nothing but sheer contempt for everything i am

Anusiya, I dont think he hates you. If he did how come he is still talking to you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Philosophy and Religion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: