[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Courageous Iranian woman: "allah is not God!"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Courageous Iranian woman: "allah is not God!" Reply with quote

Iranian woman denies allah being "God"! Now that is a powerful statement to all those arab-worshipping so-called "Iranian" zombies!

Listen to this courageous Iranian woman here and if you are a arab worshipping muslim maybe you'll come to your senses:

http://www.cbn.com/vod/videowindow.aspx?s=/vod/JB88&title=Muslim%20woman%20finds%20Christianity&image=JB88.jpg

Now i'm not christian nor do I follow any religion but the fact that she has come out and denied "allah" the arab "god" is quite powerful and which I commend her for. There is only one God and that is the God of love not SOMETHING created by the mind of an arab pedophile, rapist, thief!!

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May we see more of this all across Iran!!! The death of Islam is coming soon! Every Iranian will be able to choose their own religion as they see fit. And never again will Iranians be forced to submit to any god! Down with the mullahs! Down with Islam! And long live the kingdom of Kourosh!!!

This rant was provided by Cyrizian
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I remember Khomeni predicted the demise some time ago before he died. Something to the effect that if the mullahs of Iran were to cease to exist, Islam would cease to exist within 50 years.

Well, making predictions is a dangerous thing, especially about the future....sometimes they are self-fulfilling prophesy.

In any case, if this is a religious war, it is a religious civil war within Islam....and needs to remain the case, so as not to play Antar's game his way.

If he wants war, we'll for sure give him one he'll never expect or be able to defend against or retaliate after it starts....at a time and place of our choosing....
anusiya

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
Actually, I remember Khomeni predicted the demise some time ago before he died. Something to the effect that if the mullahs of Iran were to cease to exist, Islam would cease to exist within 50 years.

That is the most stuck up arrogant thing I have ever heard in my life!
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is the most stuck up arrogant thing I have ever heard in my life!

Why? Do you think Islam will survive without tyrannical leaders and an ever present "new" enemy? I dont think so... Islam was founded on such principals. "Fight the infidel!" Was the cry Mohammed used 1300+ years ago and its still being used today. Taking these things out of Islamic life is like castrating Islam. That is how it has survived this long. There has always been an "enemy" (Presently Israel and the U.S.) and there has always been a tyranical dictator (Imam, caliph, sultan).

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffs i cba with this

On the topic of courageous Iranian women ... I made a post but it's a little down the list because of all these announcements: http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8113

actually, let me say some things. "Fight the infidel" was the war cry of your CHRISTIAN crusaders. Oh no, Christianity MUST be a violent religion now because a civilisation used it and gave it a bad image! "Fight the infidels" was the British "reason" for going out and conquering a large chunk of the world. Hence the Church of England Christianity must be violent. "Fight the infidels" was shouted by Christian Teutonic knights as they went into prussia (not Christian) and pillaged it, raped every girl, razed villages, and generally turned it into a waste. Hence, Christianity is a violent religion.

See my point?

Besides, if Islam was a devil-religion, why is it still alive. Mass killage is not foreign to God - Great Flood ring any bells? She could have wiped it at the source if she wanted to. "Oh no, Mohammad died in a freak sandstorm" or "Oh my god, the red sea has just flooded, all Muslims are dead" The truth is, she protected the early Muslims. How else could they have survived, surrounded by enemies who were taking pleasure in hacking them apart and torturing them (by that I mean the Arabs). Oh - presumably the Sassanids and Byzantines would have done the same - Byzantium wasn't famous for religious tolerance, and the Sassanids were persecuting pretty much everyone non-Zoroastrian (does that make Zoroastrianism a violent religion?).
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, that phase has been used by Christians (although I would argue that those that use it shouldn't be regarded as Christians). Y'shua (Jesus) would never EVER have advocated such horrible things. But Mohammed would - and DID. Thats my point.

Islam is still alive because ignorant poor people are deceved by it/forced into it/enslaved by it/killed if they don't and those that DO choose it don't know the whole truth.

God dosen't necessarily wipe bad things out at the source because God is SO awesome that He turns the bad things into good things - thats what He does. I believe that Islam is alive in Iran right now and has been allowed to survive until now because, soon, another revolution will come and people will remember what suffering islam has caused them. And they will vow in their hearts that never again will Iran be subjugated by a religion - any religion. That is what God wants more than anything - ABSOLUTE FREEDOM OF CHOICE. That was God's greatest gift to mankind and even though the Mullahs stole it away, the Iranian people are going to take it back.

BTW do you believe God is female? You use the pronoun "She" in your posts so I am curious. Personally I believe God is above such trivial things as male and female.

Oh and I SERIOUSLY doubt that Zorastrians would have persecuted other religions. I understand that one of the tenants of the Zorastrian faith is absolute tolerance of other faiths.
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh, i didn't say zoroastrians persecuted. I said sassanids persecuted: http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/ch22c.htm Religious tolerance is something the Islamic Empires have prouded themselves on - Ottomans, Moghals, Spanish, http://muslim-canada.org/tolerance.htm (ok, admittedly there were some: Aurangzeb of the Moghal empire persecuted Hindus, for example).

if god wants us to have ABSOLUTE FREEDOM OF CHOICE, doesn't that entail freedom to do evil? so in being evil, we are simply fulfilling god's wishes. So in that sense, the mullahs are the best people because they are exercising this freedom to the fullest (not that I support them (otherwise I woudnt be here)) And if that's the case, why is she even there? I mean, by setting rules down for religions etc, doesn't that cancel our ABSOLUTE freedom of choice? I personally don't believe in freeedom of choice - i believe that everything we do is controlled genetically. It may just be a special case with me, but me and my father are very similar personality wise - and it is essentially your personality that governs your independant choices.

If god wants everyone to have freechoice, does that mean people who restrict other people's free choice are evil? Does that make all laws evil? What about the police, or parents, or even god herself? What about your own genes - they're stopping you from absolute free choice. Does that make you evil, because your genes are evil?

And surely allowing such an evil thing like Mullahism to survive makes more people suffer! Does that make god sadistic, because she hasn't wiped it out yet?

I don't believe god is female - that would entail being an organism of some sort and having an XX chromosome. But she shows fememine traits (like mercy and caringness and nurturing us etc) and I place those as more important than her masculine traits (like strength and power n stuff - thats not to say girls arent powerul but genetically the Y chromosome adds to muscle strength) so thats why i use She. Thank god a language like Parsi doesnt have this nonsense!
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Ha! but your missing something here. Absolute freedom of choice does entail freedom to do evil. God wants you to obey his commands and to love one another. But he wants you to be able to choose otherwise if you want. You see God doesn't want slaves. Having a bunch of robotic humans running around and always doing his will because they are programmed to do so means nothing to God. He wants you to have free choice so that you can choose yourself what you will do. Whether it be good or evil. It saddens him when you disobey his commands but he will allow you to do that. On the other hand he rejoices when you obey him.

Genetics only accounts for half of what you are as a person - the other half is your environment. Ask any psycologist. But I would say that you can do anything if you really are bent on it. Your genetics do not control your mind, only your physical body. You are like your father because you love your father and you aspire to be like him. We all want to be like what we love.

People who attempt to restrict other people's free choice are committing a grave sin against God. Laws should only be made for protection and laws do not stop you from choosing to break them. It has been said that no man should make a law that contradicts God's laws (natural law). Nothing, not your genes, not your parents, not the police, nothing can truely take away your free choice. NOTHING. It is as God designed.

By allowing the mullahs to continue for a short time, God will ensure they never exist again for all time! It is just like in ancient Israel. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to wake the populace up to the reality. Only then can the right thing be done. God won't hold our hand and do it all for us. We have to take a stand on what is right.

Of course God is merciful and caring and is also strong and powerful. The only reason I refer to him as a "him" is because in english him is default for an unknown.

Woah! Parsi (actually spelled Farsi) does have masculine and feminine pronouns.
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does?

All I was taught was "u" - for he/she/it/etc. And I thought Parsi was its unarabised name.

First of all:
Quote:
no man should make a law that contradicts God's laws (natural law)

Don't say that to Mullahs. They believe they're already doing that.

Secondly:
Quote:
not your parents

Yeah. Right

So I suppose God wants people to be good by choice, not because they feel they have to. But aren't heaven and hell ways to *persuading* people to be good?
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your talking about them in the third person you can say he or she or it. But if you and talking directly to them of course you say "you."

More than likely "Parsi" is its "ungreeked" name. So your probably right but most persians call it "farsi"

The mullahs believe they are following "allah's" law. What I meant is like making a law that a couple can only have 1 baby. Which is contradictory to natural law. Some might have only 1 child but many want to have more than that. It is only natural. Therefore it is natural law that no government restrict child birth.

Your parents can punish you for disobeying them but they cannot take away your free choice to disobey them.

Of course God wants you to be good by choice. I can be the most evil person in the world and still go to heaven. There is always redemption from sin. Heaven and Hell aren't ways of persuasion for people to do good. Although you can use them that way if you want. No matter how good I am, I can never get into heaven. Because I have sinned. Even sinning once is punishable by eternal seperation from God and his love. Only by taking the blood of Y'shua upon myself can I be found worthy in the sight of God. It has nothing to do with being good.

The lady in the video knew, just as I know, that christianity is not about geting into heaven. Christianity is about a living relationship between God and man. I know my God and Father very personally. I know His thoughts and His desires, His plans for my life and His love for my fellowship. Every other religion on the planet is about Man trying to get to God or to Heaven. But for those who follow Jesus, its about God trying to reach out to Man. The exact opposite.
anusiya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No matter how good I am, I can never get into heaven. Because I have sinned. Even sinning once is punishable by eternal seperation from God and his love. Only by taking the blood of Y'shua upon myself can I be found worthy in the sight of God. It has nothing to do with being good

That I don't understand.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That I don't understand.

I mean there is no way for anyone to get into heaven by just being good. Don't get me wrong, being good to others is what God wants us to do. But it will not get me into heaven. Only the blood of Jesus can get me into heaven. By accepting him as my personal savior as well as the savior of the world. I surrender my life to him. Basically, I give up my selfish desires. Paul called it the "living sacrifice." This is what seperates christians from the other religions. Its not about good works. Those are only an extra bonus. Its about the surrender of our sinfulness and selfishness. Jesus said, "If any man wants to follow me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume completely accepting him entails doing good (among other things), right?
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not directly no. But because I have accepted him I want to do good things. It is a side effect of being a christian. We want to help people even if it endangers our own lives. We dont value material things as much anymore becasue we know that the only real treasure doesn't exist in this world. I would gladly give my life if it meant saving even 1 Iranian from this oppressive regime - another reason we christians call this a living sacrifice. Thats all christianity ever really was. Its not as much a religion as it is an ideology. We live to sacrifice ourselves for others just as Jesus did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: