[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why are Iranian people cursed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iraj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Why are Iranian people cursed Reply with quote

The truth is exactly as follows (without any doubt) :

First of all, I am not a Monarchist, Communists, Mojahed or etc. It does not matter what ideology we have, this regime is the worst that any country could have in the world.

The truth:

Iranian people used to have a great life up to 1979. This is true that there was some corruption in government. I admit it was far from perfect. However Iranians were enjoining the wealth and international respect as well. I am living in England at the moment and I hear the stories about Iranian who came to England before 1979.

Iranian people did not appreciate what they had. Because they wanted more ! They wanted that free oil to be delivered at their home. They wanted to have freedom ! God knows what they want to do with it ? They started jumping up and down and shouting "We want freedom, “We want Islamic Republic". "We want Khomeini". Cheap cliché slogans were invented by groups that had completely different ideologies than Mulla’s i.e. Communists , Mojahedin Khalg, A complete commercial staged and broadcasted to make Khomeini popular in Iran from BBC (Persian Service) & Radio France.

England & US asked Shah to leave for the sake of Human Rights. President Carter turned his back against the Shah . Actually all world did. Shah gave up too quick ! Maybe because he was ill at that time. It does not matter anymore ! Does it ?

The fact is that Mulla’s are now paying European Union to stay on power and screw Iranian people more. Now, US are asking Iran if they could join European Union to do the same! But Mulla’s want more in advance. So negotiation is going on !

The different between Saddam Housain and Mulla’s is only on thing :

Saddam was too greedy to pay US & EU to stay on power. Mulla’s know if they want to stay n power, they should share their wealth !

What could we do ?
Well not much, as it seems people do not bother to stand up for their rights. The theatre which is staged by Moderate Islamite’s in Iran will only increase the lifetime of the regime. Only one thing could save Iran now and that is people of Iran by standing up and make a real revolution. The only way to get rid of Mulla`s is to wipe them out. Otherwise they will stick to the power forever !
highlydoubt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Why are Iranian people cursed Reply with quote

Iraj wrote:
The truth is exactly as follows (without any doubt) :

First of all, I am not a Monarchist, Communists, Mojahed or etc. It does not matter what ideology we have, this regime is the worst that any country could have in the world.

The truth:

Iranian people used to have a great life up to 1979. This is true that there was some corruption in government. I admit it was far from perfect. However Iranians were enjoining the wealth and international respect as well. I am living in England at the moment and I hear the stories about Iranian who came to England before 1979.

Iranian people did not appreciate what they had. Because they wanted more ! They wanted that free oil to be delivered at their home. They wanted to have freedom ! God knows what they want to do with it ? They started jumping up and down and shouting "We want freedom, “We want Islamic Republic". "We want Khomeini". Cheap cliché slogans were invented by groups that had completely different ideologies than Mulla’s i.e. Communists , Mojahedin Khalg, A complete commercial staged and broadcasted to make Khomeini popular in Iran from BBC (Persian Service) & Radio France.

England & US asked Shah to leave for the sake of Human Rights. President Carter turned his back against the Shah . Actually all world did. Shah gave up too quick ! Maybe because he was ill at that time. It does not matter anymore ! Does it ?

The fact is that Mulla’s are now paying European Union to stay on power and screw Iranian people more. Now, US are asking Iran if they could join European Union to do the same! But Mulla’s want more in advance. So negotiation is going on !

The different between Saddam Housain and Mulla’s is only on thing :

Saddam was too greedy to pay US & EU to stay on power. Mulla’s know if they want to stay n power, they should share their wealth !

What could we do ?
Well not much, as it seems people do not bother to stand up for their rights. The theatre which is staged by Moderate Islamite’s in Iran will only increase the lifetime of the regime. Only one thing could save Iran now and that is people of Iran by standing up and make a real revolution. The only way to get rid of Mulla`s is to wipe them out. Otherwise they will stick to the power forever !

I think when you talk about the US you are referring to Colin Powell and Armitage. You will see I am sure of it, the United States supporting the Iranian people.. We don't need to cut deals with the Mullahs - and we have no respect for UN let alone EU concept of matching US power, etfc..

SOme of the things you say I agree with, definitely that it will come from revolution within and will be most affective if majority of change is internal rather than imposed from outside. But to have such a negative view of certain US policymakers which will eventually become foreign policy is like acknlowledging defeate before the game has even begun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: