[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islamist's leader urges Iraqis to tell occupiers to go

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Islamist's leader urges Iraqis to tell occupiers to go Reply with quote

Islamist's leader urges Iraqis to tell occupiers to go

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051122/wl_nm/iran_iraq_dc_1

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei urged visiting Iraqi officials on Tuesday to ask U.S.-led forces to leave their country and pledged Tehran's cooperation in restoring security to Iraq.

Last edited by cyrus on Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Islamist's leader urges Iraqis to tell occupiers to go Reply with quote

Shame On Iraqi President Jalal Talabani .....
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Iran pledges $1 bln loan, security help to Iraq Reply with quote

Iran pledges $1 bln loan, security help to Iraq
23 Nov 2005 13:49:54 GMT

Source: http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L23550883.htm
Source: Reuters

TEHRAN, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Iran has pledged to give Iraq a $1 billion loan and help with tackling insecurity, Iraqi President Jalal Talabani said at the end of a ground-breaking visit to the Islamic state.

Talabani's three-day visit, the first by an Iraqi leader to Iran for nearly four decades, followed heightened accusations by Western and some Iraqi officials that Shi'ite Muslim Iran was linked to insurgent attacks in Iraq. Iran denies the charges.

Talabani, as he did in his public comments throughout his stay in Iran, stressed the improving political and commercial ties between two countries which fought a bitter 1980-1988 war in which hundreds of thousands died.

"All the officials I met said there are no limits to Iran's support for the Iraqi nation," he told reporters.

"Iranian officials openly said they want the establishment of security in Iraq ... They said: 'your security is our security'," he said.

Talabani added that Iran had pledged to give Iraq a $1 billion loan and $10 million in aid to help with reconstruction efforts. He gave no details and Iranian officials could not immediately be reached to elaborate.
AmirN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture looks like "Daddy" Khamenei is at a "khasegari" for his Monkey Boy; who the bride is I have no idea, and I don't think I want to know.

Quote:
two countries which fought a bitter 1980-1988 war in which hundreds of thousands died.

Talabani added that Iran had pledged to give Iraq a $1 billion loan and $10 million in aid to help with reconstruction efforts.

Am I the only one who is disgusted by these two contradictory events? How soon we forget!

I'm sure the homeless, handicapped, and mutilated veterans of Iran are very excited about giving Iraq all this money, instead of helping them. I'm sure the thousand who die each year in Iran's highways because of poor road conditions are also excited. Not to mention the countless who are destitute and literally are starving to death.

But hey, Iran has a lot of money to burn, right? Let's help our "neighbor," and allow it to achieve its full Islamic potential.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: