[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is my answer to an American letter(only monarchists)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: This is my answer to an American letter(only monarchists) Reply with quote

My brother has received a letter from an American on net and asked me to find a right answere for it!
This american accused Iran as one of the most lands which held wars and trouble for the world....he accused King Cyrus The Great ....He claimed that we had slaves and no respect for human right in history....and he insulted The shahanshah of Iran as the puppet of westerns....
and that s what make me very very very angry......
and this is my answer for this jelous American tothe glory of Iran:

Actually I have never had the feeling like Hate in me......but since now on I can feel it inside and that makes me feel how much I can hate the traitors to Iran who took part in Islamic revolution in 1979....I hate them all...because they were the cause for making the blueeyed laugh at our face....laugh at our history......after 30 years.....they still are green envy with our golden happy and proudly life of Pahlavi Dynasty.....

please read it....and try to feel for once a bit sensible and patriot through your country!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

-----------------------

Now you know it !

According to the historical facts : the most troubles were caused by colonial and cold-hearted western blue-eyed in Europe and other places recently !
The World Wars by Germans ....The wars for independent America, for releasing from British colonists ...The southerns against Yankees in America.....The communism in Russia....The wars between British and French for India....The wars of king Richard in Turkey...The wars in Vietnam lol...in south america...in Argentina...in Iran and recently in Iraq....are all the cause of Westerns in the world!

You are really a troubled nations.....
Iran had many wars.....But Iranians were never the cause !

Iran has to always face many wars..because it is a rich country with oil, gold and everything that greedy westerns need it for their survive!

And be carseful when you are using your words cowboy!

How dare you insult our nation and our beloved and glorias King , His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Aryamehr, the light of Aryans, The Shah of Iran!

The Shah of Iran was a strong king.....and he based Opec against the evil cause of colonial countries include America and Europe!
and that s why you are not talking pleased about him!
because the Shah of Iran, wanted to make Iran, a strongest and the most well-developed country in the world with a rich happynation and powerful government!
because he said that he didn t want to export oil to blue eyed anymore....

But the puppet regime of america and british is Islamic Republic of Mullahs...and you know it which regime payed back it s award for helping it to take over the power in Iran: Yes You wanted our king dead and Islamic rise in Iran...and now they are paying back by 9/11......congratulation!
This is the circle of life.....if you destroy...someday you will be payed back !

and let me tell you who we hate very much: Jimmi Carter...we hope he will die soon and when he died, his bone will be burned in the hell, if there is a hell after death!

Now this is not the end......if you dare one more time again ever insult The Shah of Iran......You and your nation will see more from God....more 9/11 and of course more Katrina

Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babek,

Darood.

As one of those blue-eyed Americans you speak so ill of, tell you what I'm going to do...being a fair minded person.

First, I'm going to forgive you this once for your emotional outburst above, as a product of someone who may have been incited to such an angry and unconcionable diatribe via the letter you mentioned.

Second, If you would be so kind as to post the text of the letter here, instead of my having to register on another chat room to read it, I'll formulate a proper response to the fellow, (one American to another), post it here, and you can choose to forward on my response or not, as you wish.

I will say this only once, (in case you haven't seen this following news item), that your post above referencing threat to my nation is extremely innapropriate, regardless of rationale. After reading this article, I think you'll understand why you do no honor to Iran nation by your words spoken in anger.

The Associated Press, Sept. 11, 2005

NEW YORK, Sept. 11

(Kyodo) _ (EDS: ADDING DETAILS)

In a communique coinciding with the fourth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on New York and Washington, a suspected al-Qaida operative has threatened attacks against Los Angeles and Melbourne, ABC News reported.

"Yesterday, London and Madrid. Tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne, God willing. At this time, don't count on us demonstrating restraint or compassion," the 11-minute videotape reportedly warns.

"We are Muslims. We love peace, but peace on our terms, peace as laid down by Islam, not the so-called peace of occupiers and dictators."

ABC News said U.S. intelligence officials believe the man who appears on the tape, wearing a black turban with most of his face covered, to be Adam Yahiye Gadahn, of California, who last year delivered a similar taped communique for al-Qaida that was later deemed authentic.

According to the Associated Press, investigators have said Gadahn grew up on a farm in California, converted to Islam as a teen, moved to Pakistan, attended al-Qaida training camps and served as a translator for the terrorist organization.

The 27-year-old is wanted by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation "in connection with possible terrorist threats against the United States," the FBI says on its website.

The tape, which was reportedly delivered to the network's office in Pakistan, appears to include the same graphics and production techniques recognized by U.S. officials as part of al-Qaida's standard propaganda production, ABC News said.

In response to the threat against Los Angeles, the city's mayor, Antonio Villaraigosa, and its police department released a joint statement saying there are no known, credible threats against the city and labeling the tape an instrument of al-Qaida propaganda.

"The statement...should come as no surprise to anyone. The statement was meant to instill fear, and fear is the most important weapon the terrorists possess," they reportedly said in the statement.

Los Angeles police chief William Bratton reportedly told ABC News his city has "very robust counterterrorism" steps in place and was already on a heightened state of alert because of Jewish holidays next month.

In Australia, police spokesman in the state of Victoria, of which Melbourne is the capital, was quoted by the Australian Broadcasting Corp. as saying state police are aware of the tape and are trying to obtain a copy for authentication and analysis.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patriot,

And to further your understanding how you dishonored your Shah's memory......

(CNN) -- An Islamist Web site on Sunday posted a recording from al Qaeda's leader in Iraq saying Hurricane Katrina was an answer to the prayers of Iraqis and Afghans who have suffered under U.S. occupation.

The audio message thought to be from Abu Musab al-Zarqawi came on the fourth anniversary of al Qaeda's terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001.

The voice on the recording was verified to be al-Zarqawi by a CNN Arabic speaker familiar with many of his previous statements.

The United States and the Iraqi government call Jordanian-born al-Zarqawi the most wanted terrorist in the country. The United States has posted a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture.

In the recording, al-Zarqawi said, "I believe the devastating hurricane that hit the United States occurred because people in Iraq or Afghanistan -- maybe a mother who had lost her son or a son whose parents were killed or a woman who was raped -- were praying for God and God accepted their prayers."

The reference to Hurricane Katrina means the recording was made after August 29, when the powerful storm hit the U.S. Gulf Coast. (Special coverage)

Marking the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks Sunday, President Bush attended a ceremony on the south lawn of the White House, where he and other members of his administration observed a moment of silence.

In Louisiana, New York firefighters and police officers helping victims of Katrina held their own 9/11 services. (Full story)

Those observances came as the co-chairmen of the bipartisan 9/11 commission told CNN that the government's response to Katrina showed little was learned from the 2001 attacks about how to handle disasters.

Recent European intelligence reports reviewed by Time magazine suggested that al-Zarqawi's authority is expanding beyond Iraq and that he now rivals Osama bin Laden in influence among Middle Eastern and European jihadists. (Full story)

The last time bin Laden released a statement late last December in an audiotape on which he praised al-Zarqawi and designated him the al Qaeda leader in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi's group, Al Qaeda in Iraq, has been behind many of that country's worst insurgent attacks, beheadings and kidnappings.

Laying out its ideology in a broad manifesto, the group last month said the insurgency is in better shape than the United States acknowledges and vowed to continue the insurgency and "destroy the American empire." (Full story)

The U.S. continued to battle the insurgency in Iraq Sunday, with a U.S. military spokesman saying an operation launched two weeks ago to drive insurgents from the northern city of Tal Afar has been "extremely successful." (Full story)

And Iraq's president told CNN his country would not suffer unduly if the United States were to reduce its spending there in order to direct more resources toward its own Gulf Coast.

Asked how long his nation will depend on U.S. assistance, Jalal Talabani predicted his country will "be able, within two years, to stand up and to depend on its own sources."
patriot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear American friend,

Dorood,

I know that I was angry and still I am....But I have a worthy feeling inside that the World call it as honor!

And I have honor that could be explained by dignity , respect, patrionism and nationalism....
Every nation feel this inside and that s why the flags are different !

I did not mean to insult American nation or did a curse for your nation!
But I believe in the circle of life and in this facts says that if you have done somthing terrible , then you will receive it in the equall price!

Insulting a pure king like his imperial Majesty, in my view is equall with insulting the history and background and honor of a Nation!

And I did what I thought it was right : because I defend my honor just as you do in defending your nation s honor in reacting to my letter!

As an american you are free to curse Islamic republic with everything include and I will thank you for because this is not an insult but the fact of this nasty Islamic Regime!

But insulting the king of Iran as an Dishonest King , is somthing unforgivable.....

I have had always a respect for americans and actually I count on them as a franky and good nation but receiving such insults is undeniable!

I have read many terrible things in the Originall book written by Shahbanu about her life and how Jimmi Carter avoided to let The Shah of Iran stay in america to have his surgery and even when President Sadat tried to help the Shah of Iran, Jimmi Carter phoned him and tried to avoid him from letting the Shah of Iran be able to find a way to stay in exile in Egypt!
Yes I hate Jimmi Carter and I am not the only one that do hate him!
An dishonest man is him not my king who offerd always dignity and humanright to his people and made the world a safty place
patriot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was my brother s first letter to that american:

How did you find my name ?and how do you know I 'm an Iranian ?

yes you 're right maybe my country had a lot of wars in the history...But we are naturally very kind and friendly people....

Say Hello to President G .W Bush...and all the Americans...

This is the original letter of that evil American :

Please, do not associate me with Bush. I hate the man. I sincerely hate the man. I did not vote for him. I do not agree with his policies. I find him not only stupid, but totally ignorant of what is going on in this world. Nor does he care. The thing is he doesn't know. He is being told. And finally Americans are not just 50-50, we are moving far away from this idiot and his administration. And also, please realize, that I know that it is not just the Republican Party in Washington that is responsible for this mess, both in this country, and around the world, but the whole Congress, much of the media, and the power and money behind them. I agree with you about what you say about wars caused by the U.S., especially recently, but for a long time the puppet regimes of this nation(the Shah being only one of them). If Bush came into my presence, I would tell him to go to Hell. But it is not the people of this nation that you should be angry with, but D.C., and its power brokers.
I understand Iran. I roomed with an Iranian my last year in college. He told me about the Shah, and about a man in exile in Paris at that time. That was 1977 when he told me. however. I meant no offense. Barry

I don't want your oil, nor do I need it. Nor are westerners responsible for all the wars in this world. You've had a quite a few of your own. And at one time killed and enslaved many for known-world dominion. Long before we or any western power existed. You were part of the slime that now exists throughout this world.
Your hands are no cleaner than ours. And never will be. God gives mercy to all not just to you.

As far as your shah was concerned, I know enough about the situation to know that he was dishonest, and served the purpose only of the wealthy in Iran, and the puppets that pulled his strings.

Because 'you' or 'your country' will never crush us. That is up to God, not you.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that I was angry and still I am....But I have a worthy feeling inside that the World call it as honor!
------------

Babek,

Please do not try to defend your words, I posted al-quaida statement to illustrate the similarity between your statement and these terrorists.

Therefore if you are a strong supporter of Iranian Monarchy, you have (by your words) dishonored (by your methodology of support) the memory of the Shah, and the work of Reza Phalavi to free your nation from terrorists.

There are those IRI supporters who would post just such words as you have, in attempt to discredit the opposition. I am not saying this was your intent, but it has happened in the past, and I have witnessed this for myself on forums.

You could have channeled your anger in more positive ways...explaining to the one who angered you the history of the Shah's good works to bring Iran into the modern era, and certain political events that the fellow may not have been aware of....as you understand them.

I personally have a much different point of view regarding the events in 79....knowing the extent of Soviet influence...and the internal dynamics within Iran at the time.

One thing you may choose to reflect upon is the role the Iranian people themselves played, because while only 25% supported an Islamic revolution, the majority remained silent , while the upper crust simply left the country.

To say that other nations were the reason for your nation's tragedy is, in my mind, avoidence of responsibility, and the playing of the "victim card"

I see this in so many ways and manifestations...yet until the people truly take responsibility for their own future....nothing will change.

Well, not quite...as change is inevitable...and the IRI poses an international problem that ultimately will be dealt with, whether the people are able to bring change from within or not.

I strongly urge you to carefully consider my words.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the letter.

The fellow obviously is fixated in opinion, and has little if any understanding about what was involved in the liberation of over 55 million people in Afghanistan and Iraq.

As for his viewpoint on Iranian history, it is obvious that he has been influenced....

"I understand Iran. I roomed with an Iranian my last year in college. He told me about the Shah, and about a man in exile in Paris at that time. That was 1977 when he told me."

To make judgement from the use of a single source of data is not objective thinking...and in any case, it seems to me as I read this...that he is reacting to whatever your brother said.

Now, honestly, do you really think your reply helped his understanding of history, or that he would stop and consider it in the context of how you presented it to him? I think not.

What you did Babek, was reinforce his opinion, rather than illuminate or further his understanding.

The human condition is a dysfunctional one, and since that is the case, we as humanity must strive to get over it, so all may enjoy living in "Larger Freedom".

You may quote me anytime...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: