[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HEy Guys....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JudeObscure84

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: HEy Guys.... Reply with quote

I've met a few pro-Mullah Iranians. How do you say Shame on You in Farsi?
Arash.au

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khejaalat bekesh

--Ralph Waldo Emmerson
patriot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ba pouzesh az hamehyeh mihan parastan va Iranian parsi zabane Aryayee,
ama porseshi shodeh ast ke shame on you ra be hengami ke baraye yek mullah estefadeh konim cheh gooneh ast....tozihe man dar zir dideh mishavad:

Shame on you :

1-boro be gour ey vatan froush
2-Heyfe noun
3-mozdour
4-khafesho
5-gomsho
6-bemir
7-atish begir
8-nefrin shodeh
9-zahre mar
10-dard grefteh
11-lanaat bar to
12-bi pedar va madar
13-haram-zadeh
14-nefrin shodeh
15-heyvan
16-tokhme jen
17-valade chamoush
18-tokhme haft joosh

Actually I am not coming from the level of society to be good at using bad words but I did my best and by the way all words in the list that I have made deserve to be said to all pro-mullahs!
and you can use them all gently for all the traitors of Iran include pro-mullahs!

Good luck my friend

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shahineazadi

from an Iranian patriot as Asheghe 78 : Yaa Yazid! Damesh garm. Ali Hosseino Jadesho Tiketike kard. **** all Shiia people! Mein Lieblingsspruch Harumzadehaye Shiiye Emam Zaman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: