[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mehdi Zand: An Iranian with an unusual philosophy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eternal1

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Mehdi Zand: An Iranian with an unusual philosophy Reply with quote

http://www.worldofyaad.com/

While on the UFIN site I saw a link to a website, and it talks about a man called Mehdi Zand, and a book he has written 'the Exordium', and it looks pretty interesting.
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 3 months since this first post, I have finally read the book.

So here's my little review!

Firstly the fact that the author's name is Mehdi Zand is intriguing.

The surname Zand makes me think of Lotf Ali Khan Zand, who was one of the greatest swordsman of all time, and one character in history whom I most admire.

A true hero, and one that history still owes a debt to, as he has not yet received the level of recognition that he deserves. So, the name Zand was an automatic point of interest for me..... but I digress.

The Exordium. (the beginning)

...is the biography of the Esser Yaad, the Hero of the Exordium.

It takes the reader back to the very beginning, into a time before time even existed.

The Exordium chronicles the extraordinary emergence of this 'force', from the 'imagined emptiness' of the 'Superconciousness', it reveals his mysterious journey to reaching the 'divinity', and how he, the Esser Yaad strategises the pattern of contruction and creation.

It introduces other characters from this unknown sphere of time, both negative and positive, including the 'particles of emptiness', whom the Esser Yaad attempts to save from imminent destruction; due to the 'Superconsciousness' decision to 'replace' all the images existing within his imagination.

Lost. You won't be when you read from start to finish.

It reads like a story at times, and at other times it delves into the depths of philosophy. A unique philosophy I hasten to had, that originates from the mind of this enigmatic force, the Esser Yaad, (or Author..if you wish to be clever).

Is it a religious book?

Well, no.

There are no specific rituals or rules specified. Rather, it is a story, a story immersed in philosophy and mysticism, if not a journey into the unknown.

Why unknown?

Read this excerpt,

Quote:
A long time ago, before the universe began to exist as we know today, when the first ethereal confrontation was over, when the victory of the constructive personification of divinity was completed, I looked upon My victorious allies and My defeated opponents and said,

"One day, I will present the absolute seal of power in the midst of the images of God to glorify and spread My real name and to portray the exactitude of the greatest conflict that has ever taken place in the history of galactical evolution."

- The Esser Yaad (The Exordium, Book 1, Prologue)

Its a first. The Esser Yaad (or dare I say it, this misunderstood God) speaks to man for the first time and makes true his promise to protray the 'exactitude' of events, through the Exordium.

Philosophically and conceptually this book aims far higher than any other book in print. Mehdi Zand is revealing the most enigmatic and hidden mystery of all, the genesis and nature of the force, referred to in the Exordium, as the Esser Yaad, (which signifies, "the Ocean of Thought entwined with the Universal Memory").

On the back cover, the reader is asked is this 'imagination' or 'reality'.

If it is reality, then how can the author access this knowledge. Because there is clearly no reference to spiritual intervention of divine inspiration.

The writer, Mehdi Zand indicates that the Exordium has emanated from the depths of his own mind.

Anyway, I have read many books on philosophy, religion etc, and 'The Exordium' both shocked and exited me at the same time.

Its heresy, and I loved it.

An awesome book in every sense of the word.

Last edited by Eternal1 on Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:56 pm; edited 12 times in total
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops double post.
Eternal1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eternal1 wrote:

So here's my little review!

Ok you guessed correctly, I liked the Exordium....to put it mildly..
Eternal1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this website which gives a little more insight about the author:

http://www.mehdizand.org/homepage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: