[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terror in London - Tehran Sermon by Ayatollah Mohammad Amami
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(chuckle) I happen to be just a bit more informed than you think.

Now, the fact that a billion Muslims across the world worship in peace and aren't chopping off body parts (or heads) should tell you something.

But there are those radical fundementalists that have hijacked Islam, control populations, nations, and do indeed use sharia law to chop off body parts...creating a mindset (like your's) that condems all Islam.

Oh dear! You can read, right? You are not illiterate or something? Did you at all read the verses of the Quran that I told you to go and find?

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

5:33, The punishment of those who war with Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world,,/b. and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

8:12, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers; (therefore) smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

47:4, Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly: thereafter either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.

And the rest?

Quote:
Bhuddism, was hijacked by the Japanese "Shogun" military mentality, and Pearl Harbor was the end result.

Been a student of Rinzai Bhuddism since 1986, and it gives me a bit of an objective view of the intenal struggle within Islam today.

I don't know much about Buddhism and I don't like to comment on things that I know nothing about. But just because Buddhism was highjacked by the Japanese doesn't mean Islam has been hijacked too. Buddhism and Islam are two separate entities. Despite the fact that I know nothing about Buddhism, I'm going to say that there are no orders to fight the unbelievers, cut off their hands and feet from opposite sides, smite at their necks, and cut off their finger tips, and execute them, or crucify them in any of Buddha's teachings? Is there? There is no evidence that Islam has been hijacked. On the contrary, there is overwhelming evidence that Islam is all about chopping off hands and feet and heads and stonings and executions and mass-murder and war and oppression. I have verses of the Quran to support my statements.

But why are you ignoring the most important part, which is that it states clearly in the Quran to chop off hands, feet and heads of people because of their belief? The fact that a billion Muslims aren't doing it says that all so-called Muslims don't practice Islam 100%. The Quran clearly orders chopping off hands and feet as well as heads of unbelievers. All one billion Muslims don't exactly pray 5 times a day or fast every single day of Ramadhan either. Only a small fraction do. What conclusion do you draw from that?

How can it get any more clearer than this?

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

5:33, The punishment of those who war with Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world,,/b. and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

8:12, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers; (therefore) smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

47:4, Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly: thereafter either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me that terrorists, mullahs, and their ilk would like nothing better than to create a clash of civilizations...just as in physics, there is an equal and opposite reaction....some on this forum seem like to blindly fall into condemnation of all Islam, not understanding that this is the very intent of those extremists who wish for a majority of Muslims world-wide to join in Jihad, as a result of blanket condemnation.

You don't need to try and teach me... along with a great number of books on philosophy, old and new testements, Conficious, Bhuddist writings, I have a copy of the Qoran as well.

If you wish to support terrorism by preaching intolerance (from the other end of the spectrum), I'm not buying into it, just as I do not appease terrorism or intolerance in any form.

You have had a clue as to my role within the Iranian opposition is manifest, and building a strong bridge between cultures is a part of what has been requested of me.

30 years from now as historians look back on this era we live in today, the "argument of the age" will be remembered best by a single question, asked at the right moment, to the right people. A very simple question that proved essential to the future; "What's the alternative?"
You've seen a few Iranian solutions posed as alternative.

My grandfather was division head of the center for Chemical and Metallurgical Research-LANL, under Oppenheimer at the time of the Manhattan project. On the flyleaf of my grandmother's book about Los Alamos that I gave to Bill Clinton the day he was first elected President I wrote, "This is a slice of times past, to give perspective on the present, so that in the future we can eliminate the threat of nuclear war. The greatest threat we face today is that terrorists will obtain nuclear weapons." Not to be partisan, this is just fact.

It took America just 3.5 years, from 1942-45 to build an industry from scratch, based on designs from scratch, building a city from scratch to build a bomb from scratch, with only theories to go on, in the middle of the largest and most costly war in history. Yet we did this and ended that war that had cost 50 million lives up to that point with the weapon that no one knew would even work at the time it was being produced. Just 3.5 years, from theory to reality.

Everyone who worked on the first bomb, being as uncivilized a weapon as it is, believed it would cause mankind to forever choose peace instead of war after it ended WW2. Unfortunately, that direction was not taken, at the expense of the environment, and to the continued threat to all life on this planet.

Now Iran has had at least 18 years, lots of help from other nations, black market smugglers, and their scientists have had proven designs to work with. It's not because their scientists aren't as smart as America's, or that they lack the raw materials, the technological capability or the will to build it, that prevented them from doing so.

Fact is, the only reason I can think of is that containment by western nations has been up to this point fairly successful even with the smuggling, and outside help they've had. But it has it's limits, and the limit has been reached. Diplomatic efforts have only been partially successful, and are not likely to halt the blind ambitions of the Islamic Republic.

Now I hear a fair amount of talk that the US is just using this as an excuse to promote "regime change". But the reality is if the regime isn't changed soon, the mullahs who are willing to martyr 10 million recruits (as noted in IRI statements), and is on record of having an agenda of obliterating Israel off the map, would certainly be willing to use such a weapon on their own people to make it look for all intents and purposes as if the Israeli's or the US had just attacked them, thereby creating the needed justification for holy war. "Regime change" in Iran is really not up to us per se, and it seems a rather moot point as the Iranian people have spoken....

Until I take my last dying breath on this planet, I'll do what I can at whatever personal risk, to see that not one more bomb is detonated by anyone, ever again. These are my personal reasons for standing solidly behind the president, as well as in supporting the legitimate aspirations of the Iranian people. It's also a "dad thing" for the sake of my children and their children's children.

Now, if you wish to continue to insult me, as well as insulting my intelligence, I would simply remind you that your insults are about as effective as a fart in a whirlwind.

Ba Sepaas,

Oppie
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I see in myself a personal responsiblity to make sure that no more of my countrymen get their hands and feet cut off or their eyes plucked out or get stoned because of a sick religion called Islam.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And I see in myself a personal responsiblity to make sure that no more of my countrymen get their hands and feet cut off or their eyes plucked out or get stoned because of a sick religion called Islam."

---------------

Keyword..."Sick"... First step to the cure is the patient's (Islam) own realization that the illness has been systemic for a long time.

Second step is to isolate the terrorist fundementalist "malignant tumor", and starve it of nourishment, halting it's growth.

Third step is to remove it from the body (of Islam), and discard it into the dustbin of history.

Western style surgery can be effective against "malignant tumors", but it works best with a cooperative patient who wants to get well, and is not in denial of his illness.

Why do I use this metaphor? Here's your answer.....

>Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:41:03 -0600
>To: secretary@state.gov
>From: (deleted for posting)
>Subject: "Powell doctrine"-Exit options
>
> Dear Mr. Secretary,
It seems logical to me when looking at the rebuilding of Germany and Japan after WW2, why we haven't been targets of terrorism by these
former enemies, it may also be logical to view the rise of Hitler as a direct result of the sanctions imposed opon Germany at the end of WW1.
I agree that the war that has been declared opon us will take time, and cost much to win. I hope you will forgive my being so bold as to propose
the following;
Based opon the fact that the people of Afghanistan have no self-determination of their fate, and are at the mercy of the Taliban(or who-ever controls them), and given the fact so many are abandoning the country in fear, it seems to me that this mission must be a liberation, not a reprisal, I mean by this that we perform surgery-heal the patient(Afghanistan).
In order to retain support, especially throughout the Arab world, for a sustained presence in the region, it will be necessary to address the humanitarian needs of the refugees immediately to;
A.Show compassion in the midst of our wrath.
B.To prevent further human suffering due to terrorist acts opon us.
I will base the following on the assumption that the military surgery undertaken will remove the cancer in a similar fashion as in WW2-unconditional surrender.(*)
Given the resulting void in government structure, and to avoid setting up what might be viewed as a "puppet" government, I propose this as an alternative:
Restore the government prior to the Soviet invasion, most of that ruling family is in exile.(although a monarchy,it held democratic ideals despite the influence of the Soviets and had no clue about the Soviet agenda until too late) . I have only my gut instinct to go on,but the "northern alliance" might agree to this as it would bring the country full circle, bringing hope again and the ability to function as a distinct political entity in the U.N.
In addition I believe that the whole premise by which we may safely exit the situation with the goals in hand is this;
If the average Afghan citizen can say they're better off than they were before the Taliban took over, and having the world's help rebuilding, not only will the world respect us, but we'll give them nothing to hate us for in the future.
The massive response with food, shelter, clothing to the refugees prior to any action against the Taliban or bin Laden will immediately let the
world know without a doubt that we consider them victims of terrorist aggression, and that our mission is to rid them of this and restore sanity.
If we do this right, the long term prognosis will be a full recovery from a terminal illness. Afghanistan may need a decade of peace to achieve this.
The stability necessary for this can only come from the people's desire to be at peace, and a hope for the future.
(*) Unconditional surrender in this case does not require use of nuclear weapons to achieve objective, if used, all support will evaporate, and the objective(long term)is lost. I believe it's logical given the terrain, that this may have been considered, hopefully only for a fraction of a second.

---end excerpt----

Now perhaps you understand why I referenced Karzai in my initial post.
See, I don't want to see my country go to war with your's, the Iranian Solutions in SMCCDI's letter is the only alternative short of that, and if that war happens, not only will the good people of Iran be caught in the middle, but it will make what you suffer now seem like a picnic.

You and I are in agreement on one thing...the regime itself is the biggest threat you folks face today.
I will add that the IRI has become a common enemy to all of civilization, Islam included.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been reading a single word of what I've been writing?
The "malignant tumor" that you talk about is Islam itself. One can't simply take verses out of the Quran and expect Muslims to remain happy and just go alone with it. They will rip your head off! The Quran tells Muslims to chop off hands and feet and heads and flog and execute and maim, etc anyone who is a disbeliever (or for other so-called crimes). I can't change that fact. The problem is with Islam itself. There is no removing the hand-chopping and beheading customs out of Islam. They are a part of the Quran which Islam claims came out of the mouth of God himself! Who can change the words of God??? The only solution is to educate people that Islam is not a solution to any of humanities problems and that it was forced upon us at the force of the sword. Once people know this, they will leave Islam and the problem will be solved. The good thing is that the mullahs are teaching us themselves and millions of Iranians have already left Islam after seeing what Islam did to our nation. According to some census, in some parts of the country as many as 30% of people don't identify themselves as Muslim anymore. I suspect the overall number is much much higher (based on personal experience).

Quote:
the Iranian Solutions in SMCCDI's letter is the only alternative short of that, and if that war happens, not only will the good people of Iran be caught in the middle, but it will make what you suffer now seem like a picnic.

Incidentally, SMCCDI has never held the position that poor Islam has been hijacked and needs to be saved from a malignant tumour. In fact, they have repeatedly state the obvious; that Islam is an invading aggressing parasite hell-bent on destroying our homeland. The following is a typical reporting from the SMCCDI website:

Quote:
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Traditional "Pagan" Celebration Turns Into Street Fights Against Regime Forces

SMCCDI (Information Service):
Violent clashes rocked, this evening, main Iranian cities as brutal militiamen attacked Iranians who transformed the already hardly tolerated celebration of the traditional "Tchahr Shanbe Souri" (Fire Fiest) into protest action and show of "un-Islamic" joy. Most areas of the Capital and cities, such as, Esfahan, Mahabad, Shiraz, Rasht, Kermanshah, Babol, Sannandaj, Mashad, Khoram-Abad, Zabol, Tabriz, Hamedan and Oroomiah (former Rezai-e) were scenes of sometimes unprecedented street fights between the regime forces and groups of Iranians. READ MORE

Armed clashes have been reported from several cities and especially from Tehran, as small groups of armed and determined masked individuals were seen rushing to the rescue of some of those arrested by the official forces. Powerful home made incendiary devices and fire crackers also responded to the Islamic regime's militiamen and plainclothes agents' use of brutality against celebrators and women who were not observing the mandatory veil.

Cocktail Molotov and pieces of bricks and stones were thrown from roofs at many occasion by inflicting severe damages and injuries to some of the regime's men and patrol cars. Several public buildings, materials and banks have been also heavily damaged during the popular retaliations.

Many celebrators were seen shouting slogans against the regime and its leaders, such as, "Marg bar Jomhoori e Eslami" (Down with Islamic Republic), "Marg bar Taleban e Iran" (Down with Taleban), "Toop, Tank, Feshfeshe, Bassiji bayad Koshte She" (Gun, Tank, Fire Cracker, Militia must be killed).

Pictures of regime's leaders and Islamist books, even at some occasion, copies of the Koran have been thrown into fire by some protesters.

Overwhelmed official forces had to pull back at several occasions while some streets' initiative felt into residents hands. The regime forces were deployed massively around strategic buildings and facilities, such as, the Governmental TV, Radio, Parliament and even the Mehrabad Airport by fear of a popular take over. At many occasion, members of the regular Law Enforcement Forces (LEF) were seen fraternizing with the celebrators/Demonstrators and even showing them the "V" sign.

In the Greater Tehran alone, neighborhoods, such as, Shahrak Gharb, Madar Square, Haft-Hose, Rey, Gohardasht, Tajrish and Pasdaran were transformed into scenes of apocalypse and giving prelude to what can happen the last night of the rule of Islamic regime during a general uprising.

Esfahan, Sannandaj, Mashad, Shiraz, and Mahabad were also scenes of late night street fights were use of lethal force by the regime's men has been reported.

A heavy number of injured has been reported from most cities.

It's to note that the religiously banned celebration in which millions of Iranians are participating, each year, has been considered as "Paganistic" by the dogmatic clerics. It became this evening, once again as not only another act of joy and renewing with the Persian Cultural Heritage, but also as an act of political civil disobedience, and a show of attachment to Iranians' national values.

The Movement's Coordinator and speakers of various opposition groups had reiterated the importance of the continuation of such action in various interviews made with most Persian satellite TV and radio networks broadcasting to Iran. Aryo B. Pirouznia of SMCCDI had stated, again and during the W-End, that the persistence of Iranians to show their attachment to their cultural heritage that contradicts Shia principles and show their deep rejection of the main basis of the Islamic regime. "Tchahar Shanbe Souri is not only a Persian cultural event but also an evident and noticeable show of opposition opportunity".

The Islamist clerics have always tried, especially since taking power in 1979, to ban such tradition that date before the Arab/Islamic invasion of Iran which lead to the forced conversion of Iranians to Islam. The clerics see it, the fire fest, as a threat to their spiritual and political existence.

In Year 2000, the number of bushes set on fire were to the point that a landing Air France plane tried to change its trajectory as the pilot thought a revolution was taking place in Iran. At least 6 celebrators were killed and hundreds of others beaten and arrested by the regime forces. The Capital Law Enforcement Forces declared that the deaths were due to the explosion of fire crackers at their homes but a month later and in an unprecedented manner, the head of the regime's Medical Legalist, confessed that no deaths due to explosion were brought to his services and on that night most deaths were caused by heads of victims smashed with heavy objects.

The Islamic regime forces made, on that night, a wide spread use of heavy clubs and chains in order to attack the demonstrators.

Quote:
See, I don't want to see my country go to war with your's,

As long as Iran is run by Muslims, my country is at risk of going to war with any country in the world. This is a threat that is very real. The fact that it hasn't happened just shows our luck. Islam teaches that all infidels must either become Muslim or be killed. And I have a sense that the old US of A along with the rest of the Western world isn't about to start adopting Turbans and Burqas. It's like that Mullah says. Islam only distinguishes between Dar al-Islam and Dar al Harb.

Quote:
You and I are in agreement on one thing...the regime itself is the biggest threat you folks face today.
I will add that the IRI has become a common enemy to all of civilization, Islam included.

Islam is a victim of it's own hatefulness. It's so violent and stinky that as soon as it shows it's true face, everyone runs. But Islam is not the victim here (nor is it a civilization; it's pure barbarity).
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(chuckle)...I not only read every word you posted, I wholeheartedly disagreed with it, and have patiently explained why you are being a bit obtuse in your reasoning, despite your personal insults.

I suppose you know what a Fatwa is...so why don't you visit BBC.com and check out the Fatwa issued by Muslim Clerics, condemming terrorism, as "Haram".

I told you there is a major internal strugle within Islam itself, not just the traditional animosity between Shiite and Suni, but between the good and the evil, and how Islam is translated and taught...

"One chooses their own teachers", I said. the teacher chooses the lesson, and I'm not buying the lesson you are trying to teach...as it is simply a reactionary vision to the type of Islam taught by terrorist Mullahs.

If you let that determine your thinking towards all Islam, you are a greater fool for being so blinded by hate. Just as terrorists are blinded by hate...not much of a difference, really.

They have shaped you and molded you into their own image, only you have the power to change yourself now, and realize your true self, as you have your eyes opened by a complete stranger with more compassion for the human condition than I can generally stand living with.

But that's my true nature in doing, and I can live with that.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should add one thing, that if you were to ask Aryo, he'd tell you that Iran had been hijacked by terrorists, that their warped ideology has no place in politics, or government...and that is a fact.

Now, no one including him, expects all of Islam to dissapear from Iran...people choose to believe, and worship how they please under a secular democratic system of government,abiding by international human rights norms.. which is exactly what SMCCDI is trying to achieve in a future, free, Iran.

A mullah's place is in a mosque, not in a court or a seat of government.

Those that preach hate generally have it returned in kind....this too is the human condition. Thus there is a great struggle within Islam itself.

If you were to go to a Mosque here in the US, you would hear a different teaching completely than the verses you've posted....
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and I are not so far apart in thinking, but there is this big issue you have about all Islam that I feel necessary to address as a blind spot, for it can be used against you. It is necessary that you find a place of objectivity inside yourself, that not all Islam is practiced in the way you think and believe.

I know full well the atrocities committed by this twisted interpretation of Islam, and their use of Sharia law, as interpreted by the mullahs..in the same ways the Taliban twisted it in Afghanistan.

Today in Afghanistan the constitution not only adheres to international human rights, gives women their god-given rights, but respects Islam in the process, as it is fundementally a part of their heritage and culture...regardless if 1400 years ago it was brought via invasion.

What you seem to suggest in your posts is a wish for a purge of all Muslims from Iran, and that is as dangerous if not more so than what the mullahs do today.

I do not appease terrorism or intolerance in any form.

That is my true nature, and while I'm still willing to try and teach you tolerance, you must be willing to heal yourself from hate in the process.

If you do not hate, you cannot be made a victim of hate, regardless if they kill you. That is the lesson Akbar Ganji is trying to teach Iranians.

I understand this well, it is very much rooted in Buddhism.

As for the vile nature of the regime, and the "sickness" , the "malignant tumor" it represents....I would simply say again that Islam (the patient) may survive in a healthy state of mind once it is removed.

It may not be easy for you to grasp this, what I'm trying to impart to you...but it is true.

I became Buddist to deal with my own anger with the duality of the world, as I percieved it....just as you must seek your own path with heart.

From SMCCDI: daneshjoo.org

Public Statements
A public address to the members of UN at the occasion of the 59th General Assembly
SMCCDI (Public Statement)
Sep 21, 2004

Honorable members of United Nations,

Once again you've gathered in an Annual General Assembly, in order to bring your countrymen's messages of hope, for a better common future, or your national or regional requests which are intending to resolve, in a civilized manner, some of the issues that might jeopardize the world's peace, stability and prosperity.

Your gathering's taking place on the symbolic "21st of September", known as the "International Peace Day". But more than ever, fanatic state guided hands of terror and obscurantism are taking innocent lives, by bombing or beheading, and are fueling regional turmoils in order to extend the illegitimate life of their primary repressive mastermind and backer.

Honorable members, as many of you are aware, right now, there is a country and a people seeking a dream. In this country, men and women are stoned because of the accusation of another. In this doomed land, underage girls are hanged to conceal the immoral acts of the officials. This is a place where your eye is gouged out or your hand cut off if you are accused of a false crime. Journalists here, instead of having freedom of the press, suffer the incarceration of body as well as their words. If you ask questions you will probably be beaten. If you refuse to answer questions you will probably be tortured. You may end up dying under mysterious circumstances. Even in death, your soul won't find peace. Your body will hang like fruit from some grisly tree or crane, reminding those close by, of cruel lessons of their masters.

This axis saves the bulk of its evil for its own people. This is the "Islamic Republic"!

Adhering to the long tradition of an unquenchable thirst for power, the mullahs of Iran, these barbarians, these despots, these demagogues, played upon the religious naivety of many of the elder generations to obtain that power. Now after quarter of a century plus of living under the boot of a backward ideological and theological dictatorship, the people of Iran overwhelmingly want radical change; they want their freedom. However, hopes for any real reform from within have long been dispensed with, and in its place are feelings of void and fears of an uncertain future.

Let's dispense with the doubts. Iran's recent parliamentary elections were proven to be another sham. Even the appearance of democratic processes and principals was done away with. So now, let us all be on the same page: the Islamic Republic of Iran is not a democracy, has never been and never will be! The mullahs have robbed a once proud nation of its youth, of its culture, of its intellect, and of its precious resources. Drug abuse, prostitution, the selling of young girls into slavery, official corruption, and brain drain have become heartbreakingly familiar to every Iranian. Political, social, and religious freedoms have become utopic and completely unattainable. Women's rights are a fraying subject, restrained to the shadows of the abuses women are forced to endure. If not by the noose, Iranians are dying a slow death. The Iranian people need your help now. Shame on those who stand on the sidelines and watch as their self-interest and greed drowns out the cries for freedom and justice coming out of Iran. Do not pull a curtain over the atrocities committed by the Islamic Republic regime!

Let's also consider the external ambitions of these murderous mullahs.

The start of the "modern" violent jihad, aimed at progress and the west, began with the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran. Let us all consider the mullahs' support of various terrorist groups. And this support comes at a time when over 70% of Iran's population live under the poverty line. It is devastatingly obvious that the primary concern of these mullahs is not Iran or Iranians; they just want to further their own cause at all costs. The Islamic regime has been certified as an Al Qaeda sanctuary, as backer of Islamic Jihad, as supporters of Hezbollah. The murderous mullahs have been wreaking havoc in Iraq and Afghanistan, meddling in Israeli-Palestinian peace process, and interfering in Lebanon in hopes of "exporting their revolution" and expanding their rule and influence. At this point, shouldn't we all have learned that engaging the mullahs in "diplomacy", "constructive dialogue" or "nuclear deal" will bear no fruit?

By now, most of us know that Rafsanjani (the regime's powerful and corrupt man) in one of his Friday prayer sermons suggested that his regime with nuclear weapon would not hesitate to attack Israel, because after all, to paraphrase his speech, by doing so we will have ridden the world of half of the Jewish population. And if there is a nuclear response, only less than 1% of the Muslim population will be destroyed (Iran roughly 70 million constitutes less than 1% of Muslim population). This statement was received jokingly, and in tongue and chic by most people outside of Iran. That was then. Today we find out that the Islamic regime is much closer to a nuclear bomb than ever before. Whether that statement was purely political rhetoric, or he was genuinely expressing Mullhacracy's foreign policy, either way, are we willing to take that risk? These mullahs have a tendency of creating trouble and being self-destructive. Let's give this matter the attention that it deserves.

With that said, the peaceful Iranian people need your assurance that once a secular democratic and accountable regime is in power, the world will have no problem with the peaceful "nuclearization of the country". Iran is in dire need of an alternate source of energy. It's the mullahs that are a danger. Can't we all clearly see the confluence of mullahs' megalomania, ego and ambition, and various terrorist groups' ideological goals reaching a dangerous fruition?

These are very difficult times. It seems like many people would rather stick their heads in the sand and just wish it all away, or have some easy, magic solution or platitude (can't we all just get along!!). As unpleasant as the realities are, we cannot run from them. Our parents and grandparents did not run from the unpleasant realities of their days, we owe it to them and future generations not to run from ours. However, complacency is not our biggest hurdle; the real source of our problems lie on the shoulders of greed. There are those who will paint a heaven from hell to ensure loyalty from those monsters of damnation, the mullahs. A few lucrative buy-back contracts are only serving to deepen the pockets of the few and to further enslave the millions.

This all seems to be lost on the "let's talk with the mullahs" crowd. The world needs to stand united and strong against human rights travesties. You need to be on the side of a secularist and pro-democracy movement. Let's not justify the despotic Islamic regimes' existence with "dialogue". You must always stand behind freedom and justice. Let's not tarnish that record by giving credibility to a terrorist and tyrannical regime. Cozying up to the mullahs will only dishearten their victims, the Iranian people. Also, let's not forget that it is the nature of this beast to defer to its primal instincts. The primal instincts, the basic foundation of the Islamic Republic, are its hardline fanatical rhetoric. They, the mullahs, cannot by nature negotiate against those ideas. Even if you try to "get along" with them, they will not and cannot "get along" with you. Let's not betray the freedom-loving people of Iran by easing pressure off the Islamic government. In the end, you will only be betraying yourselves.

The world, in a united voice, needs to support the Iranian people in their ambition and dream of a referendum for a secular government. There is urgent need to keep the pressure on the despotic mullahs. Do not give them an inch for they will take a mile. We need to compel the world to take notice and see the Islamic Republic for what it truly is: indeed, an axis of evil!

Let us all agree that the world's moral support and economical/diplomatic pressure can go a long way. In terms of economical sanctions, you must not withhold life's necessities from the Iranian people, but let's ensure that Iran's corrupt "millionaire mullahs" are not allowed to finance the maintenance of their repressive security machine or sponsor another terrorist act, be it against Westerners or against Iranian citizens. How ironic that Iranians protesting the tyranny of their rulers are beaten by batons and anti-riot gears made in Western democracies!

The Iranian people want change. The failure and punishments of the current Iranian regime have polarized the Iranian people against any type of theocracy. The hearts and minds of the Iranian people are firmly behind a democratic dream.

Honorable members, to help our cause, here's what you must do today: ban officials/agents of the Islamic regime from what are purported to be respectable institutions, such as UN and its affiliates. Eject their envoy from an usurped seat which rightfully belongs to the people of Iran. Inflict them with calculated and heavy sanctions but with clear targets in order to avoid further harming the people. Freeze their governments' and officials' fraudulently cumulated assets abroad. Bring them to an International court of justice for all the crimes and atrocities they've committed in Iran and abroad!

Send a clear message that you are backing our people. Elements within the regime's military, along with thousands of freedom fighters and millions of our countrymen want to see such a clear signal of real support, the same support that you offered the people of South Africa. It is within your means to affect positive changes in Iran.

Do it before it's too late. Do it now!

We're looking for your prompt and responsible help!

The "Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy in Iran" (SMCCDI)

© Copyright 2003 SMCCDI: daneshjoo.org
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Terrorism is the enemy of Islam, as much as the enemy of any other faith. It is the enemy of humanity. I call once again on all nations to come together and decisively fight this menace to its roots.

Afghanistan will 'play its full part in the fight'

The people of Afghanistan extend their deepest sympathies to the victims of this attack, and to the Government and people of the brotherly nation of Egypt.

This incident reminds us that terrorism continues to pose threat to the peace and prosperity of all nations in the world. It is imperative on the international community, to step up the struggle against this menace until it is decisively defeated from the face of the earth. Afghanistan stands in firm solidarity with those countries that are affected by and are fighting terrorism. We will play our full part in this fight."

-Hamid Karzai
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like I'm talking to a wall.

I don't care about your motivations why you became a Buddhist but please stop trying to teach me what Islam is and what it isn't. It is clear what Islam is. It is whatever the Quran says it is.

Quote:
If you were to go to a Mosque here in the US, you would hear a different teaching completely than the verses you've posted....

I want to know the name of the mosque in the U. S. that has a different verse for 5:33. I want to know the name of the Imam and their address.
And I want to know why they aren't enlightening their "brothers" in my country and letting them know that their version of Islam is false and that Islam doesn't preach to chop off people's hands and feet and heads.

Quote:
I suppose you know what a Fatwa is...so why don't you visit BBC.com and check out the Fatwa issued by Muslim Clerics, condemming terrorism, as "Haram".

Well what do you want them to say? If they say Terrorism is Halah, then all of them will be deported out of the UK and then they can't preach jihad in London and Paris anymore. But some of them still manage to spew their filth here and there.

http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=subjects&Area=jihad&ID=SR3004

Special Report - No. 30
July 8, 2004 No.30

Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi in London to Establish 'The International Council of Muslim Clerics'
By Steven Stalinsky*
Introduction
Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi , who is currently visiting the U.K., is one of the most prominent clerics of Sunni Islam, and is among the top spiritual leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood movement . He is also a spiritual guide for many other Islamist organizations across the world, including supporters of Islamist terrorist organizations such as Al-Qa'ida . The European Council for Fatwa and Research is also headed by Al-Qaradhawi. [1]

At a conference on "Jihad and Denying its Connection to Terror" in Stockholm held by the European Council for Fatwa and Research in July 2003, Al-Qaradhawi stated, "The martyrdom operations carried out by the Palestinian factions to resist the Zionist occupation are not in any way included in the framework of prohibited terrorism, even if the victims include some civilians." [2]

This week Al-Qaradhawi, who has been barred from entering the U.S. since 1999, is visiting London to convene the European Council for Fatwa and Research and announce the establishment of the "International Council of Muslim Clerics ('Ulama) ." [3] In his weekly program 'Shari'a and Life' on Al-Jazeera on July 5, 2004, Al-Qaradhawi stated that this new council "will engage in diverse activities and deal with many areas, and will include many committees such as a cultural committee, a communications committee, an aid committee, and committees engaging in specific Islamic issues."

In describing the goals of the council, Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi made clear that it will be an Islamist council by emphasizing its future role in countering trends speaking for reform Islam: "The general overall goal is to preserve the identity of the Islamic nation, and its essential entity – to protect it against the attacks that seek to tear it from its roots and change the identity of the [Islamic] nation and turn it into a different nation with a different philosophy that will make it merely a tail, while Allah has created it to be the head; make it a nation in vassalage to others, while [its destiny] is to be followed by others; and to preserve the message of the nation in its true Islamic face, and to counter the destructive currents that want to change the identity of the nation and also to counter even the inner currents that seek to change the nature of Islam and make of it a religion of violence or something like that. We are against these currents and we seek to highlight the civilized face and the message of Islam…" [4]

Many of Al-Qaradhawi's sermons contain religious supplications directed against the U.K. and the U.S. For example, in a sermon on March 7, 2003 from the Umar Bin-al-Khattab mosque in Doha: "O God, destroy the Zionist, the American, and the British aggressors. O God, shake the ground under them and protect us from them." [5]

The following report details Al-Qaradhawi's teachings on Jihad and martyrdom, September 11 and the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, Judaism and Jews, and wife beating. It also includes Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi's rulings that "Islam will return to Europe as a conqueror." [6]

Al-Qaradhawi's Teachings on Jihad and Martyrdom
Following Al-Qaradhawi's arrival in England on July 7, 2004, BBC2 TV aired an interview in which he said that Islam justifies suicide bombings in Iraq against the U.S. military and in Israel against women and children. [7] In a Friday sermon following the Al-Qa'ida attack in Bali on October 18, 2002, he explained, "Islam does agree to such acts." [8]

About recent efforts to change Islamic curricula, which include lessons on Jihad and Islamic heroes, Al-Qaradhawi stated: "… They want to omit all teachings about Jihad, pride, and dignity, and set away the Koranic verses on Jihad and the military expeditions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from his biography. There are other attempts to get Muslims to forget such great characters as Khaled Ibn Al-Waleed, Salah Al-Din Al-Ayyubi [Saladin],and Omar Al-Mukhtar,from the chapters of our history." [9]

In a special edition of its weekly religious program, Al-Jazeera presented the Prophet Muhammad as a model of a Jihad warrior, and held a discussion on the modern implications of this image. When program host Maher Abdallah asked Al-Qaradhawi how this relates to the lives of Muslims today – that is, whether they should restrain themselves from preparing for Jihad, or launch an immediate armed Jihad – Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi replied: "The youth who wish to hurry to establish an Islamic state with an Islamic rule seek clashes with the existing regimes in the Arab states, despite the fact that they don't have sufficient strength, they don't have military strength, and not even the mental strength to establish an Islamic rule."

Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi argued that there are two types of Jihad: "A Jihad which you seek [an attack], and a Jihad in which you repulse an attack. In the Jihad which you are seeking, you look for the enemy and invade him. This type of Jihad takes place only when the Islamic state is invading other [countries] in order to spread the word of Islam and to remove obstacles standing in its way. The repulsing Jihad takes place when your land is being invaded and conquered… [In that case you must] repulse [the invader] to the best of your ability. If you kill him he will end up in hell, and if he kills you, you become a martyr [Shahid]…

"There are various ways to prepare for Jihad: there is mental preparation, there is physical preparation, and there is material preparation, meaning the preparation of the weapons. The Prophet [Muhammad] prepared all his friends first mentally, since equipment and weapons cannot fight by themselves but rather need hands to operate them, and those hands must also have a purpose.

"Why were we defeated in 1967? Officers stated that we had vast amounts of weapons but we did not provide the warrior with mental preparation. We did not prepare him to fight for religious belief and for defending religious sanctuaries. We are the oppressed, and the duty is [incumbent up]on us. He who got killed is a [Shahid] in heaven… The first assignment is to prepare the hero who is willing to put his life in his own hands for Allah's sake, and he who does not care whether he encounters death or death encounters him…" [10]

When asked again about this issue, Sheik Al-Qaradhawi argued that someone committing this act "is not a suicide [bomber]. He kills the enemy while taking self-risk, similar to what Muslims did in the past… He wants to scare his enemies, and the religious authorities have permitted this. They said that if he causes the enemy both sorrow and fear of Muslims … he is permitted to risk himself and even get killed." Throughout his appearances at that time, Al-Qaradhawi maintained that Palestinian suicide attacks are "self-sacrifice" and not suicide, and are thus permitted and even welcome from a religious standpoint. [11]

As early as 2001, [12] Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi expressed his support of the act of martyrdom (suicide) operations as an important aspect of Islam, and has often praised the terrorist organizations responsible for these attacks. For example, on October 18, 2002, in a sermon on Qatar Television, Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi called Hamas the mouthpiece of the Islamic nation, and said that it cannot be eliminated: "Hamas and its counterparts cannot be wiped out, for they are the mouthpiece of the Islamic nation all over the world." [13] On March 7, 2003, in another sermon aired on Qatar Television, Al-Qaradhawi stated that organizations such as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hizbullah, Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, and Abu-Ali Brigades are not terrorist organizations, but are defending their homeland and should be praised by Muslims. [14]

Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi explained that martyrdom operations are an important weapon in the arsenal of those waging Jihad, even against civilians and in non-military situations: "The Mujahid becomes a 'human bomb' that blows up at a specific place and time, in the midst of the enemies of Allah and the homeland, leaving them helpless in the face of the brave Shahid." [15] Al-Qaradhawi opposed Muslim clerics who prohibit suicide bombings, citing these attacks as "the supreme form of Jihad … that is allowed by the Shari'a… These are heroic operations of martyrdom." [16] On another occasion, Al-Qaradhawi explained that Fatwas issued by Muslim clerics condemning suicide bombings "were not issued by authoritative religious sources … but rather by a group of people who are alien to the Shari'a and the religion." [17]

He added that "the term 'suicide operations' is incorrect and misleading, because these are heroic operations of martyrdom, and have nothing to do with suicide. The mentality of those who carry them out has nothing to do with the mentality of someone who commits suicide." [18]

During the first week of July 2003, the European Council for Fatwa and Research convened in Stockholm for its 11th session, called "Jihad and Denying its Connection to Terror." The five reports that were presented focused on dictionary definitions of the word "terror." The London-based Arabic language daily Al-Sharq Al-Awsatreported at length on research by Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi, who classified terror according to the following categories: colonialist terrorism, state terrorism, international terrorism, political terrorism, terrorism that is permitted by Islamic law, terrorism that is prohibited by Islamic law, and martyrdom operations. He stated, " First of all, due to the colonialist, occupying, racist, and [plundering] nature of Israeli society, it is, in fact, a military society. Anyone past childhood, man or woman, is drafted into the Israeli army. Every Israeli is a soldier in the army, either in practical terms or because he is a reservist soldier who can be summoned at any time for war. This fact needs no proof. Those they call 'civilians' are in effect 'soldiers' in the army of the sons of Zion.

" Second , Israeli society has a unique trait that makes it different from the other human societies, and that is that as far as the people of Palestine are concerned, it is a 'society of invaders' who came from outside the region – from Russia or America, from Europe or from the lands of the Orient – to occupy Palestine and settle in it…

"Those who are invaded have the right to fight the invaders with all means at their disposal in order to remove [the invaders] from their homes and send them back to the homes from whence they came… This is a Jihad of necessity, as the clerics call it, and not Jihad of choice… Even if an innocent child is killed as a result of this Jihad – it was not intended, but rather due to the necessities of the war… Even with the passage of time, these [Israeli] so-called 'civilians' do not stop being invaders, evil, tyrants, and oppressors…"

Al-Qaradhawi also explained that there are two types of Fatwas: "Fatwas concerning a situation of calm and choice, and Fatwas concerning a situation of distress and necessity. It is permissible for a Muslim, when in a situation of extreme necessity, to do what is prohibited to him [in circumstances allowing] choice… Thus, one of the clerics has espoused the rule 'Necessities Permit Prohibitions.' Our brothers in Palestine are, without doubt, in a situation of extreme necessity to carry out martyrdom operations in order to unsettle their enemies and the plunderers of their land and to sow horror in their hearts so that they will leave, and return to the places from whence they came…

"What weapon can harm their enemy, can prevent him from sleeping, and can strip him of a sense of security and stability, except for these human bombs – a young man or woman who blows himself or herself up amongst their enemy. This is a weapon the likes of which the enemy cannot obtain, even if the U.S. provides it with billions [of dollars] and the most powerful weapons, because it is a unique weapon that Allah has placed only in the hands of the men of belief. It is a type of divine justice on the face of the earth… it is the weapon of the wretched weak in the face of the powerful tyrant…

"In contrast, the one who carries out a martyrdom operation does not think of himself. He sacrifices himself for the sake of a higher goal, for which all sacrifices become meaningless. He sells himself to Allah in order to buy Paradise in exchange. Allah said: 'Allah has bought from the believers their souls and their properties for they shall inherit Paradise…[Koran 9:111]'

"While the [person who commits] suicide dies in escape and retreat, the one who carries out a martyrdom operation dies in advance and attack. Unlike the [person who commits] suicide, who has no goal except escape from confrontation, the one who carries out a martyrdom operation has a clear goal, and that is to please Allah…" [19]

Al-Qaradhawi on Islam and Europe: 'Islam will Return to Europe as a Conqueror'

In a Fatwa posted online about the pending Islamic conquest of Europe, in response to a reader's question, Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi wrote of the "signs of the victory of Islam," citing a well-known Hadith: "… The Prophet Muhammad was asked: 'What city will be conquered first, Constantinople or Romiyya?' He answered: 'The city of Hirqil will be conquered first' – that is, Constantinople… Romiyya is the city called today 'Rome,' the capital of Italy. The city of Hirqil was conquered by the young 23-year-old Ottoman Muhammad bin Morad, known in history as Muhammad the Conqueror, in 1453 [CE]. The other city, Romiyya, remains, and we hope and believe [that it too will be conquered]. This means that Islam will return to Europe as a conqueror and victor, after being expelled from it twice – once from the South, from Andalusia, and a second time from the East, when it knocked several times on the door of Athens." [20]

Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi qualified his statement: "I maintain that the conquest this time will not be by the sword but by preaching and ideology…" [21] Al-Qaradhawi made similar statements on other occasions, on his weekly religious program 'Shari'a and Life'on Al-Jazeera television. He declared: "This means that the Companions of the Prophet heard that two cities would be conquered by Islam, Romiyya and Constantinople, and the Prophet said that 'Hirqil [i.e. Constantinople] would be conquered first.' Romiyya is Rome, the capital of Italy, and Constantinople was the capital of the state of Byzantine Rome, which today is Istanbul. He said that Hirqil, which is Constantinople, would be conquered first and this is what happened…

"All right, Constantinople was conquered, and the second part of the prophecy remains, that is, the conquest of Romiyya. This means that Islam will return to Europe. Islam entered Europe twice and left it… Perhaps the next conquest, Allah willing, will be by means of preaching and ideology. The conquest need not necessarily be by the sword… [The conquest of Mecca] was not by the sword or by war, but by a treaty [meaning the treaty of Hudaybiyya], and by peace… Perhaps we will conquer these lands without armies. We want an army of preachers and teachers who will present Islam in all languages and in all dialects…" [22]

On another occasion, Al-Qaradhawi explained, "The Hadith says that the city of Constantinople, the city of 'Hirqil, will be conquered first. We conquered Constantinople and the second part of the prophecy remains – the conquest of Romiyya. The conquest of Romiyya means that Islam will return to Europe. In one of my previous programs, I said that I think that this conquest would not be by the sword or armies, but by preaching and ideology. Europe will see that it suffers from materialistic culture, and will seek an alternative, it will seek a way out, it will seek a lifeboat. It will find no lifesaver but the message of Islam, the message of the muezzin who gives it religion but does not deny it this world, brings it to Heaven, but does not uproot it from Earth. Allah willing, Islam will return to Europe and the Europeans will convert to Islam. Then they themselves will be able to be the ones to disseminate Islam in the world, more than we ancient Muslims. This is within Allah's capabilities." [23]

Al-Qaradhawi and the War on Terror: September 11 and Afghanistan
Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi made several controversial statements in the days following the September 11, 2001 terror attacks on the U.S. After first issuing a communiqué condemning the attacks, he appeared on his weekly program 'Shari'a and Life'on September 16, 2001 saying: "The West has made Islam his enemy for many reasons. One is [the Middle East's natural] resources. [Since] the days of the Crusades, there are some mental complexes from which the West has not freed itself. [The West] attacked the Muslim countries, but Islam triumphed, with 'Immad Al-Din Zangi, Saladin, Baibars , and others… Colonialism's aspirations are greedy and full of hate; this hatred still motivates it… The Taliban have nothing to do with this matter; they are preoccupied with their own internal problems… I also think that Osama bin Laden no longer has the means to carry out something like this."

Referring to the war on terrorism, and in response to the question, "What do you advise the Arab leaders to do now?" Al-Qaradhawi answered: "… A Muslim is forbidden from entering into an alliance with a non-Muslim against another Muslim… Allying with others to kill [Muslims] is collaborating in sin and aggression… It is also forbidden to hand over Muslims to others. Something like this is inconceivable. Shari'a says that if a Muslim country is attacked, the other Muslim countries must help it, with their souls and their money, until it is liberated. Islam sees Muslims everywhere as one nation, and it does not recognize geographical borders or [differences of] race, color, or language. It sees Muslims as one nation in Dar Al-Islam, united in Islamic belief and Muslim brotherhood. Co-religionists must not rise up against each other for other peoples' causes, particularly when it is not proven that the crime was carried out by one of those [Islamic] countries."

Al-Qaradhawi continued, "Even if the U.S. is guilty, in that it supports Israeli terror, I say that this does not mean that we may attack civilians in the U.S., because the civilians are not guilty. We should fight the American military if we can, and if we cannot, we should fight the U.S. economically and politically. Let us boycott the U.S.…" He added, "It is absolutely forbidden for Arab and Islamic countries to allow their bases to be used to attack Afghanistan…"

A viewer faxed in the following comment to the program: "I personally place the responsibility on the Islamic clerics and sheikhs, who continuously attacked the Christians with invalid claims, in the mosques and on the Arab satellite channels, including the Fatwa recently issued by Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi himself stating that suicide operations are not terrorism and that anyone perpetrating them is a Shahid. This has incited many youths to carry out such suicide attacks…"

Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi responded: "I do not know where he gets these claims, and involves my name as well. I call for tolerance between religions, and dialogue even with the secularists… Regarding my Fatwa on the martyrs – whom he calls suicide attackers – I do not think that [the viewer] is a Muslim, because I do not think that a Muslim would let an Islamic homeland like Palestine, and Jerusalem, remain in the hands of the Zionists, who plunder it and damage its holy sites… All I said is that this oppressed people that was expelled from its home has the right to defend itself, and that every man has the right to become a human bomb and blow himself up inside this military society. Israeli society is a military society; anyone who is not currently a soldier is a soldier in the reserves. I issued this religious ruling, and all the Islamic clerics have ruled like me, except for a few. Hundreds of Muslim clerics have ruled that these martyrdom operations are one of the most sublime types of Jihad for the sake of Allah. Many have asked me whether it is permitted to carry out operations outside of Palestine, and I always say no. I support what Hamas says, that every martyrdom operation must be within the lands of Palestine… [If the clerics in Afghanistan call Muslims to Jihad], Muslims must help as best they can, as they did during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan…" [24]

Al-Qaradhawi and the War in Iraq
In his March 7, 2003 sermon at the Omar Ibn Al-Khattab Mosque in the Qatari capital Doha, Al-Qaradhawi issued a Fatwa stating that it is not permissible for Arab and Muslim countries to let the U.S. use their airports, seaports, and territories as a launching pad for striking Iraq. He added, "Resisting the invaders is an individual duty [incumbent] on all Muslims. If the enemies invaded a Muslim country, the people of that country should resist and expel them from their territories… It is an individual duty on all Muslims, men and women."

Al-Qaradhawi explained, "If they succeeded in forcing the enemies out, it is all right… But if they did not, it is incumbent on their Muslim neighbor countries to defend them…" According to Islam Online, he added that the U.S. war was aimed at seizing control over Iraqi oil, annihilating the military and human power of Iraq by destroying its weapons, and tearing down Arab powers, which represent obstacles in the way of the Zionist state. [25]

Months before the first Mujahideen appeared in Iraq, Al-Qaradhawi maintained in an interview with the Islamist agency Al-Quds Press that a distinction should be made between American civilians, and the U.S. government and military which are a colonizing force encroaching on the land of Muslims: "Those killed fighting the American forces are martyrs, given their good intentions, since they consider these invading troops an enemy within their territories but without their will."

In the interview, Al-Qaradhawi further explained: "The issue is not with the Americans who are peace-loving, but with their arrogant government." On the U.S. war on terrorism, and the issue of reforming Islamic schools, charities, societies, and figures, he stated: "This mentality is considered by the U.S. administration as a threat. So it was at pains not to allow the rise of a strong Muslim man or woman objecting [to] injustice and keen on applying the right things as well as ready to sacrifice himself or herself for the sake of Allah." [26]

In his Friday sermon broadcast by Qatar TV on April 9, 2004, Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi discussed the situation in Iraq and mentioned the murder of four Americans in Fallujah: "It so happened that some people killed a few Americans and mutilated the corpses of four of these soldiers. The Americans went out of their minds: How could their soldiers' corpses be mutilated? They wanted to take revenge on all the people of Fallujah because of those few individuals. This is the logic of the terrorists themselves! They fight the terrorists, claiming that the terrorists do not distinguish between a civilian and a non-civilian and fight entire groups because of one or two individuals. They do the same." [27]

Recently,during a sermon on May 14, 2004, Al-Qaradhawi stated, "O God, deal with the oppressive tyrants, including Zionists and Americans and their supporters. O God, take them and their supporters with Your might. O God, inflict Your might on these criminals." [28]

Al-Qaradhawi on Judaism and Jews
Many of Al-Qaradhawi's sermons call for the destruction of the Jews. For example, on October 18, 2002, he stated, "destroy the aggressive Jews." [29] In a May 28, 2004 Friday sermon broadcast on Qatar TV , Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi discussed his participation in a dialogue with Christian clerics. He claimed that Jews should be allowed to join the dialogue, but only after the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is resolved: "The Jews caused us a great injustice, the greatest injustice. They have expelled our people, stolen our land, shed our brothers' blood, and are still shedding blood, and there should be no contact between them and us. How could I agree to meet with them? They have killed our brothers in Rafah and destroyed their homes, and today I am supposed to shake their hand? The problem between them and us should be solved first. There is no way I will take part or agree that any observant Muslim take part in a dialogue with those Jews before our problem with them is solved. True, there are a few Jews who do not agree, but about these, Islam says that the majority rules all, while the minority has no influence. We judge according to the majority. I know that there are some Jews whom our brother Ahmad Mansour [Al-Jazeera talk show host] interviewed, who reject Israel and see it as defying Allah's will and so on. But they are a drop in the ocean. The Jews around the world, as a rule, support Israel. And this is well known. Therefore, we will not agree to meet with them until our problem with the Zionist entity and those Westerners and Christians who support them is solved." [30]

Two weeks earlier, on his 'Shari'a and Life'show of May 15, 2004 on Al-Jazeera, Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi accused American culture and Judaism of spreading violence in the world: "Violence exists everywhere and terrorism exists everywhere, even within America, and America may be one of the reasons for the spreading of the violent ideology around the world because of the culture it spreads, violent films, the violent TV series, westerns… This is America and even the children… We have seen children shooting their classmates. Judaism is the No. 1 propagator of violence. As I said in the last program, the Torah itself states that when you enter a certain country, you must offer peace, and if they agree, all their residents are your slaves. In other countries, you should not offer peace or conversion. You must destroy them all, do not leave a living soul. In the first country you must slay all males and leave only the women, but in the second country, you must not leave… you must uproot them. This is in Judaism, in the Torah." [31]

Al-Qaradhawi's Position on Wife-Beating
On January 14, 2004, Sheikh Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, the imam of the mosque of the city of Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, was sentenced by a Barcelona court to a 15-month suspended sentence and fined €2160 for publishing his book 'The Woman in Islam.' In this book, the Egyptian-born Sheikh Mustafa writes that wife-beating is permitted by Shari'a.

Sheikh Al-Qaradhawi, as a major authority for Sunni Muslims all over the world, addressed this issue in his 1984 book The Lawful and the Prohibited in Islam, in which he permits wife-beating in accordance with the Koran and Shari'a.

In his book, he wrote: "Because of his natural ability and his responsibility for providing for his family, the man is the head of the house and of the family. He is entitled to the obedience and cooperation of his wife, and accordingly it is not permissible for her to rebel against his authority, causing disruption. Without a captain the ship of the household will flounder and sink.

"If the husband senses that feelings of disobedience and rebelliousness are rising against him in his wife, he should try his best to rectify her attitude by kind words, gentle persuasion, and reasoning with her. If this is not helpful, he should sleep apart from her, trying to awaken her agreeable feminine nature so that serenity may be restored, and she may respond to him in a harmonious fashion. If this approach fails, it is permissible for him to beat her lightly with his hands, avoiding her face and other sensitive parts. In no case should he resort to using a stick or any other instrument that might cause pain and injury. Rather, this 'beating' should be of the kind which the Prophet (peace be on him) once, when angry with his servant, mentioned to him, saying, 'If it were not for the fear of retaliation on the Day of Resurrection, I would have beaten you with this miswak (tooth-cleaning stick).'

"The Prophet (pbuh) admonished men concerning beating their wives, saying 'None of you must beat his wife as a slave is beaten and then have intercourse with her at the end of the day.' It was reported to the Prophet (pbuh) that some of his Companions beat their wives, whereupon he said, 'Certainly those are not the best among you.'

"Says Imam Al-Hafiz ibn Hajar, 'The saying of the Prophet (pbuh), 'The best among you do not beat,' could imply that beating wives is in general permissible. To be specific, one may beat only to safeguard Islamic behavior and if he (the husband) sees deviation only in what she must do or obey in relation to him. It is preferable to warn (her) or something of the sort, and as long as it is possible to achieve things through warning, any use of force is disallowed because force generates hatred, which is inimical to the harmony expected in marriage. Force is applied only when sin against Allah is feared. Al-Nasai has reported 'Aishah as saying, 'The Prophet (pbuh) never beat any of his wives or servants; in fact, he did not strike anything with his hand except in the cause of Allah or when the prohibitions of Allah were violated, and he retaliated on behalf of Allah.'

"If all these approaches fail, and the rift between the husband and wife deepens, the matter then devolves on the Islamic society for solution. Two individuals of good will and sound judgment, one from the wife's and one from the husband's side, should meet with the couple in order to try to resolve their differences. Perhaps the sincerity of their efforts may bear fruit and Allah may bring about reconciliation between the spouses." [32]

On his 'Shari'a and Life'programof October 5, 1997, Al-Qaradhawi said: "Beating is permitted [to the man] in the most limited of cases, and only in a case when the wife rebels against her husband… The beating, of course, will not be with a whip, a stick, or a board. The beating will be according to what the Prophet said to a servant girl who annoyed him on a particular matter, 'If it were not for fear of punishment in the Hereafter, I would have beaten you with this miswak.'

"Likewise, the beating must come only after admonishment, and expelling [the wife] from the bed [as is said in the Koran 4:34], 'Admonish them, leave them alone in their beds, and beat them.'

He also said: "Beating is not suitable for every wife; it is suitable for certain wives and for other wives it is not. There is a woman who cannot agree to being beaten, and sees this as humiliation, while some women enjoy the beating and for them, only beating to cause them sorrow is suitable…

"The Prophet said about those who beat their wives: 'They are not the best among you.' The respectable and honest Muslim man does not beat his wife, and his hand is not accustomed to beating. If [the husband] beats [his wife] he must beat her in the way of which we spoke. He must refrain from beating her in sensitive places or on her face." [33]

In a Fatwa posted on www.islamonline.net, Qaradhawi said on the same matter: "It is forbidden to beat the woman, unless it is necessary, and she 'is in a state of rebellion' against the husband, and flouts him. This is temporary discipline [ta'adib] that is permitted to him according to the Koran in exceptional circumstances, when other efforts of admonishing [the wife] have failed and removing her from the bed as Allah said: 'As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them pretexts (for annoyance): for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all).'[Koran 4:34] Despite this permission for the hour of necessity, the Prophet said: 'The good men from among you do not beat [their wives].'" [34]

And what does the Quran have to say about terror?

Quote:
3:151
We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust.

8:60
And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to terrorize thereby the enemy of Allah

8:12
I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Since I am talking to a wall here, this will be my last reply to you. But I want the name of those U. S. mosques that has different verses than the ones I posted. Maybe they can answer why they aren't enlightening others with their peaceful version of Islam and doing nothing to stop all these barbaric laws in my country.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh,

I've got Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi's answer right here, now if you wish, you can take a look at this,

http://www.muslimwakeup.com/events/archives/2005/03/friday_prayer_l.php

The World's Most Popular Muslim Online Magazine
http://muslimwakeup.com
Email: info@muslimwakeup.com

I'll post the article (from the URL above) next to save you a little time.

As for the answer to your nation's problems, I think you know what that is, and if not, the following is....but don't be bashing your head against "a wall" , it's bound to give you a headache (chuckle). Be like water, and flow...and when you choose to ask questions, there's a word in English that get's a lot done for you...it is "please." I suggest you start using it...

When you ask question, or offer advice to Muslims in America using the email above, please forward the following on to them....

ba sepaas,

Oppie

Pakistan clerics explain 'jihad'
By Aamer Ahmed Khan BBC News, Lahore

URL: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4711003.stm

(Excerpt)

Circumstances for jihad
Mufti Rafi Usmani heads Darul Uloom Karachi, one of Pakistan's most respected religious schools, or madrassas.
Jihad is not incumbent on all Muslims and a call for jihad can be given only under special circumstances Mufti Rafi Usmani
"Islam does not allow killing of innocent civilians and non-combatants under any circumstances," he said in an interview with the BBC News website.
Asked to explain the concept of jihad as expounded in mainstream Islamic thought, Mufti Usmani said it had been laid down in great detail precisely to avoid any confusion.
"To begin with, jihad is not incumbent on all Muslims and a call for jihad can be given only under special circumstances," he said.
Islamic scholars - or ulema - agree that injunctions explaining the circumstances for jihad and the people's conduct during jihad constitute the core principles of the doctrine.
According to three top scholars interviewed by the BBC News website, jihad can only be called in the following circumstances:
· If a Muslim community comes under attack, then jihad becomes an obligation for all Muslims, male and female, in that community
· If that particular community feels it cannot fight off attackers on its own, then jihad becomes incumbent on Muslims living in nearby communities
· If a Muslim ruler of a country calls for jihad, then it is incumbent upon the Muslims living under that ruler to join the jihad.
Jihad 'not obligatory'
Mufti Usmani says that even in such circumstances, jihad is obligatory only on as many Muslims as are required to defend the community under attack.
Mufti Akram Kashmiri: Rising tide of Muslim anger
"If Pakistan is attacked but its army is sufficient to deal with the threat, then Pakistani civilians are under no obligation to join jihad," he said.
The second principle relates to the conduct of the jihadis. Under no circumstances are Muslims allowed to attack women, children, the old and the meek, the sick, those that are praying and civilians, say these ulema.
Muslim militants argue that if innocent Muslims are killed in enemy action then Muslims are allowed to kill innocent people in retaliation.
But clerics strongly disagree with this line of thinking, arguing that Islam does not allow Muslims to respond to "a mistake" by another mistake.
"Islam is absolutely clear on this issue. Two wrongs do not make a right," Mufti Usmani said.
"If they feel that the US or the UK are killing innocent civilians in Iraq or Afghanistan, it does not give them the right to kill innocent citizens in London or New York," he said.
(End Excerpt)

When one examines this through the eyes of logic, there are a number of things that are revealed.

1. Terrorists, in their methodology have been killing innocent Muslims, In Iraq, London, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, USA, (9/11), Kenya, Lebanon, and a host of other nations in many attacks over the years.

2. These attacks against civilians…innocents, regardless of any so-called intended target or purpose, political or otherwise are in direct violation of the Islamic code of conduct of Jihad. (Defined above.)

3. These attacks have placed Muslim communities at risk, both directly and indirectly, taking innocent life, and causing political unrest within the religion of Islam.
4. The targeting of Mosques, the division attempted between Sunni and Shiite sects of Islam, as well as the direct threat to the teachings of Islam, also represent a threat to “the community” as a whole.

· If a Muslim community comes under attack, then jihad becomes an obligation for all Muslims, male and female, in that community
· If that particular community feels it cannot fight off attackers on its own, then jihad becomes incumbent on Muslims living in nearby communities
· If a Muslim ruler of a country calls for jihad, then it is incumbent upon the Muslims living under that ruler to join the jihad.

6. The community is under attack. Jihad is an obligation.

7. It is self evident that all communities are being attacked, all peoples, all civilization. Jihad becomes incumbent on Muslims living in all communities.
8. Muslim rulers of Afghanistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, and many others have joined the “war on terrorism” the global jihad against terrorists which includes as it’s allies, and brothers in arms those nations that are not Muslim, but have significant Muslim populations within their sovereign boundaries.
9. These non-Muslim nations, recognizing the risk to all peoples in their lands, including Muslims, have called for solidarity in this fight from all Muslims of true heart and mind.
10. Let there be no ambiguity in this logic. Let their be no hiding place, no sanctuary given, no sponsor of terror, no terrorist left once this jihad is justly called for by all Muslims of true faith, and finished.

Perhaps it takes a Buddhist to place objective logic in its proper perspective, without bias toward Islam, or cultural tradition.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 18, 2005
Friday Prayer Led by Dr. Amina Wadud @ NYC

Muslim WakeUp! and the Muslim Women's Freedom Tour
are proud to sponsor
The First Muslim Woman on Record to Lead a Public Mixed-Gender Jum'ah Prayer
Who: Dr. Amina Wadud will lead Jumah/Muslim Friday Prayer

When: Friday, March 18, 2005, 1-3pm

Where:
Synod House
1047 Amsterdam Ave
On the North East corner of 110th Street and Amsterdam Avenue in Upper Manhattan.
(The location is handicapped accessible.)

Transportation:
1 or 9 train to 110th Street, #4 bus to Amsterdam & 110th St., #11 bus to Amsterdam & 112th St., #104 to Broadway & 112th St.

Jum'ah will begin promptly at 1pm -- please plan to be there no later than 12:30 pm.

In order to respect and accommodate everyone's needs, we are planning to conduct the prayer using a "Meccan" format: there will be separate sections for women and men on either side of the hall, joined by a shoulder-to-shoulder family section in the middle.

Event Description:

On Friday, March 18, 2005, Dr. Amina Wadud, professor of Islamic studies at Virginia Commonwealth University, will be the first woman to lead a public, mixed-gender Friday prayer. She will also deliver the Friday sermon. Dr. Wadud, the author of the groundbreaking book Qur'an and Woman: Rereading the Sacred Text from a Woman's Perspective, is an esteemed scholar of Islam who affirms the right of Muslim women to be prayer leaders. It is a generally held view in the Muslim world and in the American Muslim community that women cannot lead mixed-gender prayer. This custom is pervasive and goes unchallenged. Research from the Qur'an and the customs of Prophet Muhammad demonstrate that there is no prohibition precluding women from leading mixed-gender prayer and, further, that Prophet Muhammad approved the practice of women leading mixed-gender prayer. Over the centuries, Muslim women have lost their place as intellectual and spiritual leaders.

On March 18, 2005 Muslim women will reclaim their right to be spiritual equals and leaders. Women will move from the space tradition has relegated them in the back of the mosque and pray in the front rows.

Our effort will be part of a broader campaign to create communities in that rise to the highest principles of Islam's teachings on tolerance, justice, equity, and compassion. In the 7th century, the Prophet Muhammad built a model community in the city of Medina, earning it a place in history as "the City of Illumination" because of its progressive values. In the 21st century, we are committed to creating modern day "Cities of Light" in that value inclusion and women's rights.

About Dr. Amina Wadud

Amina Wadud is an Islamic studies professor in the department of philosophy and religious studies at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is nationally and internationally known for her ground breaking book Qur'an and Women: Rereading the Sacred Text from a Woman's Perspective, the first interpretive reading of the Qur'an by a woman. Dr. Wadud seeks to validate the female voice in the Qur'an and bring it out of the shadows. Dr. Wadud will deliver the sermon and lead the prayer.

Background:

The Muslim Women's Freedom Tour educates and empowers Muslim women to reclaim their God-given right to lead self-determined lives.

In 2004, we took on the issue of Muslim women gaining access to space and voice in American mosques where they have traditionally been banned or relegated to isolated areas of the mosque. On June 4, 2004, a group of seven Muslim women marched to the mosque in Morgantown, W.V., to reclaim the right of women to use the front door and the main hall of mosques; as in many mosques in the United States, women had been told to take a back door and pray in a secluded balcony. Our historic march was the shot heard around the world. Images and reports from the march swept across the globe, and we have documented a positive shift in the participation of Muslim women in mosques and communities globally as a result of the march and the dialogue it sparked.

This year we are affirming the right of women to be spiritual leaders, including imams, or prayer leaders. In a historic Friday prayer on March 18, 2005, in New York City, women will go from the back of the mosque to the front of the mosque.

Jumah Agenda

1:00 pm
-- 1st Call to Prayer, Welcome, Zikr, Worship
-- 2nd Call to Prayer
-- Jumah Sermon (Dr. Wadud)
-- Jumah Prayer (Dr. Wadud)
-- Solitary Prayer/Meditation
-- Fellowship with reception

This item is located at:
http://www.muslimwakeup.com/events/archives/2005/03/friday_prayer_l.php

Copyright © 2003-2005 Muslim WakeUp! Inc.
The World's Most Popular Muslim Online Magazine
http://muslimwakeup.com
Email: info@muslimwakeup.com
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poking about BBC's news again, I came across this interesting "have your say" comment to the following article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4714101.stm

"As an Iranian-American Muslim, I have found time and time again how vastly different the Islam I practice is from the Islam that is preached in Tehran. This isn't about defending or apologising for Islam: it has been corrupted by men who are more concerned with serving themselves than serving God."
Aujang Abadi, Richmond, VA
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again it's like I am talking to a wall. Does "mullahess" Amina have an alternative verse than I provided or not? You can put a female mullah up there but you can't change the verses in the Quran. Even if all the mullahs disappeared or somehow magically became good and nice tomorrow, the problem with Islam still wouldn't be fixed.

How can anyone claim Islam was "hijacked by the mullahs" when the Quran itself clearly orders its followers to chop off hands, feet, and heads!????

But again, I am talking to a wall.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But why are you ignoring the most important part, which is that it states clearly in the Quran to chop off hands, feet and heads of people because of their belief? The fact that a billion Muslims aren't doing it says that all so-called Muslims don't practice Islam 100%. The Quran clearly orders chopping off hands and feet as well as heads of unbelievers. All one billion Muslims don't exactly pray 5 times a day or fast every single day of Ramadhan either. Only a small fraction do. What conclusion do you draw from that?"
---------------

As I said, "one chooses their teacher", and "the teacher chooses the lesson" (or the verse that applies to his sermon).

Now you have pretty much answered your own question above, and the reason those verses are not applicable to many Muslims is because of the concious realization that regardless of the quoran being "the word of Allah", it was scribed by human hand. Thus enters the rational possibility of human error in translation of Allah's will to text form of the Quoran.

Even so, further interpretation through sharia law, by human judgement and human decree is also fallible in interpretation of a possibly flawed interpretation of Allah's word as scribed initially.

Now you have a means to ask the questions that concern you directly with Muslims in America as you requested. You have my answer to your question, and my answer to your rudeness and insult is that it is not I who am the "wall" you talk to, it is yourself. I am simply a mirror, holding up the truth for you to see for yourself.

Yet hate continues to blind you, and you are still conversing with me, so either this is a desperate cry for help to obtain understanding of your intolerance of others from me, or simple head-banging on the "wall" you have created for yourself.

Either way, I don't appease terrorism or intolerance in any form.

(a prior post that places these things above in broader context)

URL: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4711003.stm

(Excerpt)

Circumstances for jihad
Mufti Rafi Usmani heads Darul Uloom Karachi, one of Pakistan's most respected religious schools, or madrassas.
Jihad is not incumbent on all Muslims and a call for jihad can be given only under special circumstances Mufti Rafi Usmani
"Islam does not allow killing of innocent civilians and non-combatants under any circumstances," he said in an interview with the BBC News website.
Asked to explain the concept of jihad as expounded in mainstream Islamic thought, Mufti Usmani said it had been laid down in great detail precisely to avoid any confusion.
"To begin with, jihad is not incumbent on all Muslims and a call for jihad can be given only under special circumstances," he said.
Islamic scholars - or ulema - agree that injunctions explaining the circumstances for jihad and the people's conduct during jihad constitute the core principles of the doctrine.
According to three top scholars interviewed by the BBC News website, jihad can only be called in the following circumstances:
Jihad 'not obligatory'
Mufti Usmani says that even in such circumstances, jihad is obligatory only on as many Muslims as are required to defend the community under attack.
Mufti Akram Kashmiri: Rising tide of Muslim anger
"If Pakistan is attacked but its army is sufficient to deal with the threat, then Pakistani civilians are under no obligation to join jihad," he said.
The second principle relates to the conduct of the jihadis. Under no circumstances are Muslims allowed to attack women, children, the old and the meek, the sick, those that are praying and civilians, say these ulema.
Muslim militants argue that if innocent Muslims are killed in enemy action then Muslims are allowed to kill innocent people in retaliation.
But clerics strongly disagree with this line of thinking, arguing that Islam does not allow Muslims to respond to "a mistake" by another mistake.
"Islam is absolutely clear on this issue. Two wrongs do not make a right," Mufti Usmani said.
"If they feel that the US or the UK are killing innocent civilians in Iraq or Afghanistan, it does not give them the right to kill innocent citizens in London or New York," he said.
(End Excerpt)

When one examines this through the eyes of logic, there are a number of things that are revealed.

1. Terrorists, in their methodology have been killing innocent Muslims, In Iraq, London, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, USA, (9/11), Kenya, Lebanon, and a host of other nations in many attacks over the years.

2. These attacks against civilians…innocents, regardless of any so-called intended target or purpose, political or otherwise are in direct violation of the Islamic code of conduct of Jihad. (Defined above.)

3. These attacks have placed Muslim communities at risk, both directly and indirectly, taking innocent life, and causing political unrest within the religion of Islam.
4. The targeting of Mosques, the division attempted between Sunni and Shiite sects of Islam, as well as the direct threat to the teachings of Islam, also represent a threat to “the community” as a whole.

6. The community is under attack. Jihad is an obligation.

7. It is self evident that all communities are being attacked, all peoples, all civilization. Jihad becomes incumbent on Muslims living in all communities.
8. Muslim rulers of Afghanistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, and many others have joined the “war on terrorism” the global jihad against terrorists which includes as it’s allies, and brothers in arms those nations that are not Muslim, but have significant Muslim populations within their sovereign boundaries.
9. These non-Muslim nations, recognizing the risk to all peoples in their lands, including Muslims, have called for solidarity in this fight from all Muslims of true heart and mind.
10. Let there be no ambiguity in this logic. Let their be no hiding place, no sanctuary given, no sponsor of terror, no terrorist left once this jihad is justly called for by all Muslims of true faith, and finished.

Perhaps it takes a Buddhist to place objective logic in its proper perspective, without bias toward Islam, or cultural tradition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: