[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kurdistan - Land of the Kurd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dîrî

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - don't you people wanna know WHY they wanted to annex Iranian Kurdistan??? Very Happy

Because the PKK has bases there - and those are supported by the Islamic Regime to attack Turkish military camps and what have you... Laughing

So they wanted to annex Iranian Kurdistan to get controll over ALL Kurdish areas (they wanna incoorporate Iraqi Kurdistan too those bastards) in their territory - so that they make SURE that there is silence in the East and so they can keep stepping on peoples faces...

Iran - when freed should work for a refferendum in Turkish Kurdistan- to ask them if they wanna be part of brutal and ugly Turkey or part of Iran with the rest of their compatroits... You know they are Iranian (Arian) too Very Happy
patriot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am really afraid of the type of language you use always to share your views!
I do not believe that using: filthy and such words are in the manner of true Aryans culture and it sounds more none-Iranian culture or better say, a savage culture!

So if you are trying to be improved that you are a true Kurtdish with a true Aryans background, it s better to learn the way of treating that goood too!
this is only my friendly suggestion!

And about the names: well thank you for your comment!

But what can you tell me about the quots which had been written by the order of Sasanians kings to invest them as the followers of Hakhamaneshian family tree!

And about the words: well In ther ancient persian words there were some words like arta, Wan, Pan that nowadays have a different pronounciation and it can only happen acoording to some development in the language!

but more or less, We are sharing the same language....and it is good!

Kasra means The King in English, Ghesar in Romanian, Kaiser in German........like Kasra Noushiravan.....or Kasra Parviz......The first Kasra ....the second Kasra and so on

God bless you

Okey - so I choose not to comment most of your ugly and sad post.

The only thing i see fit answering is about the names of the Kurdish Sasanians:

ERDE SHÎR - Earth milk - a name used frequently by Kurds
Erdewan - The Earthfriendly - you persians don'ta have the word "Wan" in stead you have "ban"
Ê Nû Shêr Wan - The new lion (Meaning HERO)
Kesra - my brother is called that! That name is forbidden in the Islamic Iranian state - means: "Road of men"

Any other names you filthy people have stolen from us???
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any other names you filthy people have stolen from us???

YOU SAVAGE HOW BRUTAL AND UN ARIAN YOU ARE! YOU ARE A BARBARIAN! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard that Kurds are smart people but you are proving I am wrong.

I guess your IQ should be some where around 40-50
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - that is the average American you are talking about... All the greatest achivements within science, medicine, invention, arts, music etc. etc. etc. WERE and ARE from ANATOLIA, Arian Plateu, Mesopotamia, The Nile and the Far East... so no wonder you Americans are no brainers...

I have in general liked Americans and thought of them as FAIR and JUST - but hey - you are proving me wrong.. Wink
Rasker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save it for the nasty mullahs, people!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: