[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kurdistan - Land of the Kurd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dîrî

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
First of all, I have to say that the most of Kurdish cannot speak English or even understand it!

Secondly: I have already let a fellow Kurdish friend of mine see this feedback in case of Kurdish Crises,

You are so narrow minded - what do you know about Kurds? You appereantly aren't aware of the educated people of Kurdistan - Kurds in East (Iran) and South (Iraq) are very educated in higher educational system - although it is VERY hard to get an education in East (Iranian) Kurdistan... Since they are KURDS! And are therefor oppressed!

You should share your "first first of all" with the "Kurdish friend" you are talking about... Do you think he would agree?

Kurds are much brighter than any people in the Middle East - They have had to learn their own language and the oppressors language - namely Turkish, Arabic and Persian. AND most of the Kurdish youth speak English too... Especially in South and East Kurdistan.

What you are claiming is prejudice and a scam...
Quote:

Well he said angrily: How do dare a Kurdish Iraqi interfere into the problem of our homeland?

WOW - what a BIG FAT LIE... I wouldn't believe he was a Kurd in any way... He MUST be one of you guys - an AJAM... Wink

And you must have mistaken him - Because Kurds do not care WHERE Kurds are from - we have a PAN KURDISH NATIONAL FEELING... That passes all such pittyfullness...

Quote:

thirdly: Iraq, syria,Turkey,Pakistan and so far were once a part of Iran Empire and as a result.....as once a Kurdish leader said: all these regions must return to Irane Shahanshahi.....

Dont be silly - you are just making up ****... the first to aquire such a large empire were the MEDIANS - and THEY were KURDS! And THEN later Darius and Cyrus (son of a Kurdish princess) took over the Kurdish empire - we reclaimed it in the Sasanian era - as all Sasanian Kings were Kurds... here is a link to give you a reliable and unbiased source:

http://www.iranologie.com/history/history3.html

Quote:
Fourthly: I know that Iraqies, especially Kurdish Iraqies used to be green jelouse with Kurdish Iranians during the Pahlavi ruling Iran
As I remember once a Kurdish Iraqie told me this in persian:Ma dar an zaman dar Iraq boodim va negah mikardim be Iran va mididim ke Iranian va Kurdhaye Iran che ghadr khosh hastand va ma be khoshi anha hasrat mikhordim!

And just WHAT is your point? That Kurds in Iran are treated as they should be? You mean as garbage??? And slaves??? HERE is what Iran does to the lucky Kurds who reside there...

Such cruelty... and for what?

Quote:
Kermanshahan and Kurdestan of Iran belong forever to Iran ,vecause this is the land of our history in which connected us to Bistoun of Sasanian and the love of Farhad for shirin.

Kurdistan will be freed from your chains - Kirmanshah is in the heart of every Kurd - even born at this very hour- our children will opposed that with is forced upon them...

Kurdistan covers a great area of 500 000 km2... That is roughly equal to France...

We will keep OUR Ilam, Kirmanshah and Hemedan - and we will in return spare you the trouble of war with the worlds only nation with a history of 100 years of on going war and struggle for freedom and independence...

So be warned - no mullah or "hidden" imam can save your souls from the wrath of the Kurdish people... And no blood will be spilled in vain...
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can not force them to live with us if they hate us but this is not a separatist propaganda place... Is it?
patriot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I am not Narrow minded but for sure you are the one diri !

first I will begin with your name: do you know my Kurdish friend said that You have a such a weird name lol

What does it mean really?can you explain please?

I know enough about Kurds that You cannot imagine...because I have the blood of Kurds ,according to some heritage facts of my family tree!

And about Iranian Kurds :Well They had the chance of education like every other single Iranian citizen in his/her homeland to study the subject they wished for and got promotion in their job especially during the ruling of Pahlavi dynasty....... and I have another Kurdish friend who is a doctor of 40 and said that The Kurds were all so happy with the white revolution of Pahlavi, because Shah of Iran forbidded the law of slaving in that area....and this is true that Kurds could speak all in their native local language as Kurdish even tough at school during the Pahlavi dynasty!

But this was Islamic republic that banned the world of Iranians from any respect and high education of the world!

The opressors? well for sure Sadam and Islamic Republic are opressors!
But don t forget that some of the Kurds betrayed their homeland in this case and helped with nasty Islamic republic to overwin, because those group were also so narrow minded like you are today and dodn t realize how they were going to put their life,sunni belief and the future of their chidren into the dark ages.......

and if today, you can proudly present that Kurdish Iranian were educated, well we all should have appriciated the Pahlavi dynasty !

for more information in this case, go and listen to the interview of shahbanu in Radio Israel, then you can realize how much True Kurdish do admire Shahbanu of Iran and are proud of being a part of this!
They call Shahbanu , the mother of Kurds!

www.farahpahlavi.org

---
But about Kurdish Iraqies who are so-called well-educated: first of all, do not try to betray your own nation in this case, because it is clear that Sadam was a true opressor whose first action was killing Kurds .....
and those kind of Kurds who wished for being educated, actually they had to go to Baghdad and study in Arabic ....and getting the part of arabs society without learning anything about their own background!

And I am certain you are also an Iraqie Kurdish and know exactly what I mean by this!

And don t misunderstand.......this is not what I am saying but another Iranian Kurdish friend of our family who was living in Iraq since he was five, just after nasty islamic revolution of mullahs!!

I don t need to share your useless comments with him, however I did once.....and the result was just his anger against you......afterwards he tried to show me many kurdish documents and quots in which trying to invest me that Kurdish Iranians love to be the part of their Iran ...

He is a good man, not like you!.....actually I even doubt you can be a kurdish.......but just an agency from Britain....a freemaison......or maybe somthing worse.....lol

Nobody cannot deny that Kurdish are bright, wise and brave....but actuelly there are some insects amoung them, that won t let them be led to the truths of history!

and about what I told you as this Well my Kurdish friend said angrily: How do dare a Kurdish Iraqi interfere into the problem of our homeland?

Well lol ....that s not what I was saying but you know it was his exact words about your interfering into this forum!

Not mention that he is a good Kurdish due to respect for his etnic and his king shahanshah aryamehr that you as a Kurdish Iraqie are green envy wi!th.....and actuelly, you as a Kurdish iraqie, are the biggest enemy of Kurdish iranians, because you won t be pleased to see that one day we release of Islamic republic and all the etnic tribes include our fellow kurdish iranian are going to live happily ever after!

I have a suggestion for you: why are n you going to help your Jalale Talebani with the structure of his cabinet in Iraq!

Well lol You must believe me......He is a Kurd and he is teaching me also some words in Kurdish like roozbash, Shad, Nishtiman...and so far!

he he...Now I am going to doubt if you are a Kurdish!
your words sounds more like that you would be an arab!

Why are you calling us,include my Kurdish friend, an Ajam?
Do you know exactly what that means?

So in this case I thank you,yes We are ajam, we are not Arab like you....and we are proud of being born an ajam.....wether a persian or Kurdish but for sure not an arab like you ! lol

Well We have also a Pan Iranian feeling that we have learnt already from our hero Babak Khoramdin........

I believe that I know my history much better than you......

Well......Kurds are part of their Iranian history and every single Iranian had a speciall role for up rising of Iran!

MEdian were the first empire of Iran.......Hakhamaneshian the first Persian empire of Iran...and not mention that King Dariush was totally persian and King Cyrus the Great was half persian(from the father side) and half Median(from the mother side) and it just invested that MAd and Pars were one of the closest aryans etnic tribes in past to get unity in spirite,love and blood......

Sasanian Kings were persians and the great grand children of Hakhamaneshians......They believed in zoarostrianism and called themselves A Parsi......refer to Bistoun as I said and also to zoarostrian documents in Kerman,YAZD and India !

But my question is this: if you believe that Sasanians were also Mad, but how come that they had persian name and titles.....and how come that I have never seen that a Kurdish will have a name like Shapour,anooshiravan,Kasra,Ardeshir......?
I asked once a Kurdish to choose a name out of them but he told me that these names are Persian not Kurdish!
Well tell me?I want to know who is right? you or my friend?

Right now,All Iranians are in the chains of nasty mullahs.....but when we get release so soon, then I will show you that how we will treat our enemies!

Kurdish,Azari,persians,Sistani,Bakhtiari are the branches of Iranian heritage......and we are united against the enemy of our motherland!

Javid Reza shah II
Payandeh iran

http://groups.yahoo.Com/group/shahineazadi

Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okey - so I choose not to comment most of your ugly and sad post.

The only thing i see fit answering is about the names of the Kurdish Sasanians:

ERDE SHÎR - Earth milk - a name used frequently by Kurds
Erdewan - The Earthfriendly - you persians don'ta have the word "Wan" in stead you have "ban"
Ê Nû Shêr Wan - The new lion (Meaning HERO)
Kesra - my brother is called that! That name is forbidden in the Islamic Iranian state - means: "Road of men"

Any other names you filthy people have stolen from us???
Saman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can this racist prick be removed from this site soon? This forum is being polluted, do something about it soon, plese. Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAN THIS IDIOT
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE... So you are JUST LIKE THE MULLAH'S, HA? BANNING ALL OPPOSITION THAT TURNS UP??? WHAT A BULLSHIT JOKE THAT PERSIANS AND AJAMS CAN EVER INSTATE DEMOCRACY! THAT IS THE JOKE OF THE MILLENIUM! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddie, you are now beyond the red line. I hope you get banned because you deserve it.

It is you who can not be free, cuz you are so spoiled that no one can tolerate your smell.

You should be banned!

MAJORITY here are against you but you keep bitching around. You should respect majority then if you believe in so-called democracy.

I wonder if this forum has any kind of moderator or not
perzopolis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diri - quick question:

If you want independent Kurdish state, do you not think it wise to support FIRST AND FOREMOST an Iran that is free from MULLAHS? If it is a independent Kurdish land, then you have every right to believe this, but you have a better chance of getting what you want if Iran is free from Mullahs - and a secular democracy.

Otherwise, if you wish for Independent Kurdish state right now you are e making a big mistake, because you will play into the hands of deveivers, mullahs and EU pupeteers who will use your desire for a free Kurdistan as a media ploy and way to keep all people of the region down.

Just wait until Iran is free (someday soon hopefully) and then make your voice heard for free whatever you want. You can FREE anything for all I care - but you must, as a true Kurd, support a FREE IRAN so that we can all Have freedom!!!!!

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dîrî wrote:
GEE... So you are JUST LIKE THE MULLAH'S, HA? BANNING ALL OPPOSITION THAT TURNS UP??? WHAT A BULLSHIT JOKE THAT PERSIANS AND AJAMS CAN EVER INSTATE DEMOCRACY! THAT IS THE JOKE OF THE MILLENIUM! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your views are not welcomed here, and is not shared by more than 60 Kurds who I knew in the past. The Freedom-loving Iranian Kurds and Iranian opposition fought together against Mullahs and they have special place in our hearts. We are proud of Iranian Kurds who boycotted the June 17 election. It seems to me that you are not Iranian Kurd. FYI there is a great love and respect between Iranian Kurds and other Iranians.
You are mixing the problem of Mullahs regime and Iranian people.
FYI over 120,000 Iranian youth executed by the regime who are not Kurds. We are fighting together for freedom and secular democracy. You are free to say what you have in mind but you are not free to insult others.
This is a Warning!
Dîrî

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY WELL EXCUSE ME!

I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALONG WITH YOU GUYS : "MARG BER CUMHORIYE ISLAMIYE IRAN" AND IN ADDITION I HAVE BEEN SAYING "DEMOCRACY FOR IRAN, FEDERALISM FOR KURDISTAN!" - I LIKE THAT SLOGAN!

I AM NOT AGAINST BEING A PART OF IRAN AS A FEDERAL STATE... BUT I AM VERY MUCH AGAINST BEING A PART OF A PERSIAN IRAN!

FOR THE LAST TIME (EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW) I AM KURD FROM ORMIYE - THAT IS WEST OF THE ORMIYE LAKE FYI! AND I AM TOO PROUD TO BE DOMINATED BY A PERSIAN SOCIETY! SO ARE THE REST OF KURDS!

HEY - WHEN IRAN BECOMES FREE FROM THOSE BASTARD MULLAH'S - WE MUST WORK TO ANNEX THE REST OF THE KURDISH AREAS INTO IRAN! THESE ARE AREAS WHICH ARE KURDISH - AND IF YOU BELIEVE KURDS ARE IRANIANS THEN YOU WILL ALSO BE WILLING TO STRUGGLE (EVEN IF ONLY POLITICALLY) FOR INCOORPORATION OF ALL OF KURDISTAN INTO IRAN!

SO - MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Very Happy WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ENEMIES - I HAVE ONLY BEEN TESTING YOU... AND I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN ANY PERSON COULD WISH TO BE A PART OF Very Happy THE GREAT ARIAN NATION IS ALIVE!

Rasker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some have speculated that a free Iran would attract interest in a federation from the peoples living to its north who were historically in the Persian sphere of influence, politically and culturally.

However I can't see the Turks letting go of the big part of Anatolia that is claimed as part of Kurdistan, not peacefully! And supposing Iraq devolved for some reason, even Iraqi Kurdistan joning Iran might provoke a Turkish conflict!
Dîrî

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasker -

**** TURKEY - Are you aware of it's plans to annex Iranian Kurdistan??? The only reason they backed away from this "great plan" they had is that it makes EU accession impossible...

The EU would not destabalize itself over a few gallons of extra oil and water rescources--- which it can buy CHEAP from Arab countries...

Such a Confederation is what the Middle East would need... Excluding Turkey... Naturally...

But in Iran itself - we NEED a Federal structure - Each peoples should have the chance to govern themselves in a autonomous region of theirs - That way non of the peoples will ever feel like leaving Iran - They will be living too good to walk away from it... The peoples of Iran although all Arian have different cultures - that is IF you look with a microscope... but on the outside in straight lines they are all part of the GREAT Arian culture - and their main attributes are hospitality, humbleness and grace - along such lines....

Still a Federal structure is needed to prevent History from having the best of us Very Happy

Last edited by Dîrî on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
haleh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIRI:

This warning goes to you and all others who want to curse on this board. Most of you are respectful enough to know what type of language is tolerated and what is not. Continued use of such language will result in permanent banning from the forum.

The Following Language Will Not Be Tolerated!:

"**** TURKEY - Are you aware of it's plans to annex Iranian Kurdistan??? The only reason they backed away from this "great plan" they had is that it makes EU accession impossible... "
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree: **** Turkey and Iraq Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: