[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Operation Tondar - Anjomane Padeshahi Iran
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Operation Tondar - Anjomane Padeshahi Iran Reply with quote

Could some translate the following announcement:

http://www.anjomane-padeshahi.org/news/bayanieha/tondar1_bayanieh_01.pdf

Quote:
دﺮﺧ و نﺎﺟ ﺪﻧواﺪﺧ مﺎﻨﺑ
ﻩرﺎﻤﺷ ﻪﻴﻧﺎﻴﺑ ١ ﮏی رﺪﻨﺗ ناﺮیا ﯽهﺎﺷدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا
ﺖﺸﻬﺒﻳدرا ﻩدزاود ﻩﺎﮔ ﻪﺑ ٦٣٦٩ ﺎﺑﺮﺑاﺮﺑ ﯽهﺎﺸﻨهﺎﺵ ١٢ ﺖﺸﻬﺒﻳدرا ١٣٨٤ ﯽﺋ ﻪﻳوﺎﻌﻣ یزﺎﺗ
ﺖﺵﺬﮔزا ﺲﭘ ، یﻮﺟ ﯽﺋﺎهر نادﺮﻤﮔرﺰﺑ و نﺎﻧز دازﺁ ،مﻮﺑ ﺎﻳرﺁ ﯽﻣاﺮﮔ ناﺪﻧزﺮﻓ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﻢه ٢٦ ﻦﻴﮕﻨﻧ لﺎﺳ
ﮐﺁ ﯽﮔﺪﻧز زا رﺎﺑ ﺖﺒﮑﻧ و ﻦﻳدﻻﻮﭘ ﯽﺋ ﺎﻬﺘﺸﻣ ﺎﺑ ناﺮﻳا ﯽهﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا ، ناﺮﻳا ﺖﻠﻣ یرﺎﺘﻓﺮﮔ و دردزا ﻩﺪﻨ
مدﺮﻣ یدﺎﺼﺘﻗا ﯽﺳﺎﻴﺳ ﯽﮕﻨهﺮﻓ ﻞﻣﺎﮐ یدازﺁ ﺎﺗ زﺎﺳ ﺖﺵﻮﻧﺮﺳ دﺮﺒﻧ ﻦﻳﺮﺧﺁ ﺮﺑ ﻩدارا ﻦﮑﺵ ﻦﻤﺵدو
ﺖﺳا ﻩدﻮﻤﻧ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﻩﺪﻣﺁ رﺎﺘﻓﺮﮔ .
٢٦ و ﮓﻨهﺮﻓ ﺮﮑﻴﭘ نﺎﻬﺟ یﺎه ﻢﻳژر ﻦﻳﺮﺗ ﻩرﺎﻴﺘﭘ و ﻩرﺎﮑﻤﺘﺳ ﻪﻧﺎﻳزﺎﺗ لﺎﺳ ﺎﻣ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﯽﺘﺴﻴﻧ و ﯽﺘﺴه وﺮﻨه
ﺖﺳا ﻩدﻮﻤﻧ رﺎﻤﻴﺑ و ﻦﻴﻤﺧز ار . ٢٦ ﺎﻤﻧ زرﺎﺒﻣ و نﻮﻴﺴﻳزﻮﭘا مﺎﻨﺑ ﻢﻳژر یﺎﻤﻧ ﻒﻝﺎﺨﻣ نارادﺮﮐ ﺪﺑ ، لﺎﺳ
ﻪﺑ ار ﺶﻳﻮﺧ نﺎﺸﻳﺮﭘ یﺎﻬﻧاور دﻮﺧ ﻩﺪﺵ ﻦﻳﺮﻔﻧ یﺎه ﺐﻴﺟ ندﺮﮐ ﺮﭘ یاﺮﺑ و ﻪﺘﺵاد مﺮﮔﺮﺳ ار ﺎﻣ مدﺮﻣ
ﺪﻧا ﻪﺘﺧوﺮﻓ ﻼﻣ ﻦﻤﻳﺮها . ﺳ و ﺪهﺎﺠﻣ و ﺖﺳار و ﭗﭼ زا نﺎﺸﻳﺎﻬﻣﺎﮔ رﺎﮑﺒﻳﺮﻓ یاﺮﮔ ﯽﻠﻣ ﻼﺜﻣ و ﺐﻠﻃ ﺖﻨﻄﻠ
ﺖﺳا ﻩﺪﺵ ﻪﺘﺵادﺮﺑ ،ﯽﻣدﺮﻣ نﺎﻳز یﺎﻨﻓرژ یﻮﺴﺑ ﻪﻧﺎﮕﻴﺑ زا ﺮﺗ ﻪﻧﺎﮕﻴﺑ نﺎﺸﻳﺎﻬﻝد و ﻪﻧﺎﮕﻴﺑ ﻪﺸﻳﺪﻧﺁ ﻪﺑ ﻩدﻮﻝﺁ .
ﻪﻤه زا ،ﺰﻴﺘﺳ مﻮﺑ ﺎﻳرﺁ ورﺎﻳ ﻦﻤﺵد یﺎﻬهوﺮﮔ ﻦﻳا ﻪﺑ نﻮﮔﺎﻧﻮﮔ یﺎهرﺎﻄﺧا ﯽﭘ رد ناﺮﻳا ﯽهﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا
ﮐ ﺖﺳا ﻩدﻮﻤﻧ ﺖﺳاﻮﺧرد نﺎﻧﺁ ﯽﺋﻮﺟ ﻩﺎﺟ یرﺎﻤﻴﺑ ﺎﻣا ،ﺪﻧﺪﻧﻮﻴﭙﺑ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا ﻦﻳا ﻪﺑ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﺮﺘﻌﻳﺮﺳ ﯽﺋﺎهر یاﺮﺑ ﻪ
رد رﺎﺒﮑﻳ ﻩﺪﺵ ﺮﮔا ﺎﺗ داﺪﻧ ﻩزﺎﺟا و ﻩداﺪﻧ ﻩزﺎﺟا نﺎﻧﺁ ﻪﺑ ﺰﮔﺮه ﺎﻬﺑ ﯽﺑ یﺎﻬهوﺮﮔ ﻦﻳا یﺰﻴﺘﺳ ناﺮﻳا و
ﺪﻨﺸﻳﺪﻧﺎﻴﺑ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﺖﺵﻮﻧﺮﺳ ﻪﺑ ﯽﺘﺳرﺪﺑ و ﯽﺘﺳار ﻪﺑ نﺎﺵ ﻪﺘﺧوﺮﻓ دﻮﺧ ﯽﮔﺪﻧز .
هﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا یور ﻦﻳا زا ﯽهاﻮﺧﺮﻈﻧ ﮏﻳ رد ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﯽﻣاﺮﮔ مدﺮﻣ زا ﻪﻧاوﺮﭘ ﺖﻓﺎﻳرد زا ﺲﭘ ناﺮﻳا ﯽ
رد ﻩدﺮﺘﺴﮔ » ﺎﻤﺵ نﻮﻳﺰﻳﻮﻠﺗ « ﺪهاﻮﺨﻧ ﻪﻝﻮﻠﮔ و ﺖﺸﻣ ﺰﺠﺑ یﺰﻴﭼرد ﻩرﺎﭼ ﻪﮐ ﺖﻓﺎﻳ ﺖﺳد ﻪﺠﻴﺘﻧ ﻦﻳا ﻪﺑ
دﻮﺑ . ناﺮﻳا ﯽهﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا نادﺮﻣﺮﻴﺵ و نﺎﻧزروﻻد یﻮﺳ زا یزاﺪﻧاﺮﺑ ﻢﻈﻨﻣ یﺎه ﻪﻣﺎﻧﺮﺑ ﺲﭘ نﺁزا
زﺎﻏﺁ ﻪﻧاروﻻد ضاﺮﺘﻋا ﺮﺑاﺮﺑ رد ار نﺎﻴﻧﺎﻬﺟ ﻪﮐ ﯽﺸﺒﻨﺟ دﻮﺑ ﺶﺧرذﺁ ﺶﺒﻨﺟ نﺁ ﻦﻴﺘﺴﺨﻧ ﻪﮐ ﺪﻳدﺮﮔ
ﯽهﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا نﻮﻨﮐا و دﻮﻤﻧ ﯽﺘﻔﮕﺵ شﺮﻳﺬﭘ ﻪﺑ راداو ناﺮﮔرﺎﻤﻌﺘﺳا و ناراﻮﺨﻧﺎﻬﺟ ﻪﺑ ناﺮﻳا ﺖﻠﻣ
ﻪﻣﺎﻧﺮﺑ ﺞﻨﭘ ﺎﺑ ار ﻢﻳژر ،ﻩﺪﺵ حﺮﻃ یﺎه ﻪﻣﺎﻧﺮﺑ ﻖﺒﻃ ﺎﺗ دراد ﻦﻳا ﺮﺑ ﻩدارا ناﺮﻳا ناد ﻪﻝﺎﺑز ﻪﺑ ﻪﻧاﺪﻨﻤﻧاﻮﺗ
ﺪﻨﮐ راﺬﮔاو شا ﻪﺘﺴﻳﺎﺑ و ﻪﺘﺴﻳﺎﺵ ناﺪﻧزﺮﻓ ﻪﺑ ار ﻦﻬﻴﻣ و دﺰﻳﺮﺑ وﺮﻓ ﺦﻳرﺎﺗ .
یروﺎﮑﺗ زﺮﻣ نورد و زﺮﻣ نوﺮﺑ رد ،ﮏﻳرﺪﻨﺗ ﺶﺒﻨﺟ یرﺎﺟ ﻩﺎﻣ ﺖﺸﻬﺒﻳدرا یﺎهزور زا ﯽﮑﻳ رد یدوﺰﺑ
ﺳار ناﺪﻧزﺮﻓ ﻪﻤه زا و ﺐﻠﺟ نﺁ ﻪﺑ ار نﺎﻨﻬﻴﻣ ﻢه ﻪﺟﻮﺗ ﻪﮐ دﻮﻤﻧ ﺪهاﻮﺧ زﺎﻏﺁ ار دﻮﺧ رﺎﺘﺳاﻮﺧ ناﺮﻳا ﻦﻴﺘ
ﻢﻴﺵﺎﺒﻴﻣ ﻪﻧﺎﺸﻨﻣ کﺎﭘ ﯽهاﺮﻤه .
ﻢﻳژر ﻪﺑ ﻦﻴﻣز ناﺮﻳا یﻮﺟ یدازﺁ مدﺮﻣ کﺎﭘ ﻩدارا زا رﺎﺵﺮﺳ و ﻩﺪﻨﺑﻮﮐ و نﺎﻣا ﯽﺑ رﺎﻄﺧا ﮏﻳ رﺪﻨﺗ
ﺪﺵﺎﺒﻴﻣ واﺮﮔ رﺎﻤﻌﺘﺳا نﺎﺑﺎﺑرا و ﺶﻳﺪﻧا یزﺎﺗ ﺐﺹﺎﻏ . ﻪﮐ ناﺮﻳا ﺖﻠﻣ ﻩاﻮﺨﻝد ﻪﺠﻴﺘﻧ ﻪﺑ ﺎﺗ ﮏﻳ رﺪﻨﺗ ﺶﺒﻨﺟ
ﺴﮑﺵ و ﯽﻠﻠﻤﻝا ﻦﻴﺑ یدازﺁ ﺖﻓﺎﻳ ﺪهاﻮﺨﻧ نﺎﻳﺎﭘ ﺪﺳﺮﻧ ﺖﺳا ناﺮﮔرﺎﻤﻌﺘﺳا و رﺎﻤﻌﺘﺳا یﺎهزﺮﻣ ﻪﻤه ﻦﺘ .
ﺪﻨﺘﺴه ﺎهزﺮﻣ نوﺮﺑ رد ﻦﻴﺘﺳار نﺎﺘﺳﺮﭘ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ و نﺎهاﻮﺧ یدازﺁ ﻪﮐ نﺎﻧﺁ ﻦﻴﻣز ناﺮﻳا ناﺪﻧزﺮﻓ زا
ﺮﺘﻓد ﻪﺑ ﺎﻣ یاﺮﺑ ار دﻮﺧ تﺮﻓﺎﺴﻣ ﻪﻠﻴﺳو ﺎﻳ و ترﻮﭙﺳﺎﭘ ﯽﭙﮐ ﻮﺘﻓ ﺮﮑﻳد زور ﺖﺸه ﺮﺜﮐا ﺪﺣ ﺎﺗ ﻢﻳرﺎﺘﺳاﻮﺧ
ﺮﻣ ﺪﻨﺘﺳﺮﻔﺑ نﺪﻨﻝ رد ناﺮﻳا ﯽهﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا یﺰﮐ ) ﺖﺴﭘ ﻩار زا ﻪﭼ و ﺲﮐﺎﻓ ﻩار زا ﻪﭼ .( ﺖﺴﻳزور زوﺮﻣا
زﺎﺒﻧﺎﺟ ناروﻻد و ناراﺬﮕﺘﻣﺪﺧ ﺖﻓﺎﻳ ﺪﻨهاﻮﺧرد رﺎﺘﻓﺮﮔ مﻮﺑ وزﺮﻣ ﻦﻳا نﺎﮔﺪﻨﻳﺁو ،ﺦﻳرﺎﺗ و ناﺮﻳا ﺖﻠﻣ ﻪﮐ
نﺎﺵوﺮﻓ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ و نﺎﮕﺘﺧوﺮﻓ دﻮﺧ و ﻪﻧﺎﮕﻴﺑ نارودﺰﻣ و ﯽﻧﺎﺴﮐ ﻪﭼ ﻦﻬﻴﻣ ﻦﻴﺘﺳار ﯽﻧﺎﺴﮐ ﻪﭼ ﻦﻴﺘﺳار
و بﺁ ﻦﻳا ﺪﺑ و بﻮﺧ و ﺪﻴﭙﺳ و ﻩﺎﻴﺳ یزﺎﺳاﺪﺟو نﻮﻣزﺁ یاﺮﺑ ار ﮏﻳ رﺪﻨﺗ ﺶﺒﻨﺟ ، ﺦﻳرﺎﺗ ردﺎﻣ ؟ﺪﻨﺘﺴه
نﻮﻣزﺁ ﻦﻳا رد و ﺪﻳﺪﻧﻮﻴﭘ ﻪﺑ ﮏﻳ رﺪﻨﺗ ﺶﺒﻨﺟ ﻪﺑ ﺖﺳا ﻩداد راﺮﻗ ﻦﻴﻣزﺮﺳ ﻦﻳا ناﺪﻧزﺮﻓ ﻩار ﺮﺳ ﺮﺑ کﺎﺧ
ﺪﻴﺋﺎﻤﻧ ﺖﺑﺎﺙ ار دﻮﺧ ﺖﻴﻧاﺮﻳا ، ﺦﻳرﺎﺗ .
ﺪﺵ ﺪهاﻮﺧ دازﺁ ﺞﻨﭘو رﺎﻬﭼ ﻪﺳ ود ﮏﻳ رﺪﻨﺗ ﺶﺒﻨﺟﺎﺑ ناﺮﻳا نﺎﻤﮔ ﯽﺑ
ﻦﻴﺘﺳار نﺎﻴﻧاﺮﻳا و ناﺮﻳا دﺎﺑ نادوﺎﺟ و ﻩﺪﻴﻧﺎﭘ
ناﺮﻳا ﯽهﺎﺵدﺎﭘ ﻦﻤﺠﻧا

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loose translation: after 26 years of Islam's brutal rule and opposition groups just bickering at each other, etc. anjomane padeshahi took a referandum on Your TV and came to the conclusion that the only way the regime can be brought down is through "fists and bullets". They will start 'Operation: Thunder One' soon (in the month of Ordibehesht) which will take place inside iran and also in europe and they want all Iranians to pay close attention, etc. There are ony 8 days left to send us a photocopy of the first page of your passport to join Thunder One movement's european part (the 8 days was up yesterday).

Note: this part isn't in the announcement but was said on TV: The european part is non-violent but very poweful. The Iranian part may involve violence against regime forces and those who won't listen to the message. It will take a week. During this week, they have warned that no buses, taxis, trains, trucks, tankers, and other methods of transportations are allowed to move on the roads (either between cities or within cities). If they don't listen, there may be consequences for them. No one knows exactly what Tondar invovles until it starts.
Liberator

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh-jaan,

Thank you very much.

Quote:
Anjomane Padeshahi IRAN
TONDAR 1 - "WARNING" to TAZIZ

Surrender or Face the Consequences!
Ordibehesht 24, 6369 (May 14, 2005)

Effective the beginning of the TONDAR 1 Movement which will soon be announced by Sarbauz Dr. Froud Fouladvand resistance commander, all true Iranians residing in IRAN shall immediately comply with the following command until further announcements by the command post:

"All Transportation of People and Goods in IRAN must come to a complete STOP for One Week"

During this week in Iran, Transport or Drive at Your Own Risk

Please inform family and friends in IRAN

www.PersianSara.com

Khorshid

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tondar One will most likely, hopefully, begin within the next 12 hours. Iranians living in a yet un-named country in Europe may be asked for their physical participation.

No one, either on this board or any other, is authorized to speak on behalf of Anjoman-e Padeshahi.

Rasker

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last months Tondar Thread from Discarded Lies
http://www.discardedlies.com/entries/2005/04/operation_thunder_one.php

April 18, 2005
Operation: Thunder One

Guest Author: Azadeh

I guess most of you have heard about the 70 Iranians in Brussels that staged a sit in protest on a plane to protest against the EU's support of the mullah regime in Tehran that happened last month. The objective of this movement was to get the world's attention to the plight of the Iranian people and it was largely a success. If you just go to any search engine and type in keywords: "Iranian brussels protest" hundreds of links pop up. The messages of the protesters were: "we are messengers of peace", "The real terrorists are the mullahs of Tehran that have hijacked our country", "We will remove the malignancy of the Islamic regime from our homeland once and for all", "EU and Russia must stop supporting the mullah regime", etc. The next move by Anjomane Padeshahi is called Jonbesh e Tondar 1 (Operation: Thunder I in English). No one knows what this movement involves except Mr. Fouladvand himself. But we do know that everything is ready inside Iran to be set into motion. Operation Thunder I invovles several (potentially violent) moves inside Iran followed by peaceful protests against the regime in Europe. We don't know of the exact date either. All we know is that all interstate drivers (trucks, buses, minibuses, trains, oil tankers, etc) have been warned to strictly stay off the road for the week that Operation Thunder I is underway. No one knows why or what will happen if they ignore this warning. I wish I could tell you more but I don't know anything else. Stay tuned.

[For more information about Mr. Fouladvand see Azadeh's previous post If any country is ready for leaving Islam, it is Iran - z.]
by guest author in cry of the peacock at April 18, 2005 09:00 AM
Shoes Thrown At This Thread

URL to ping for TrackBacks to this thread:
http://www.discardedlies.com/MT/mt-tb.cgi/3151

The following hecklers threw a shoe at Operation: Thunder One:
» A Daily Briefing on Iran threw a shoe at us on May 18, 2005 03:32 PM
Operation Thunder One
I have been hearing reports that Fouladvand, a UK based Iranian satellite broadcaster into Iran has launched, Operation Thunder One. His group received international attention a few months ago when they refused to leave their aircraft they were o...
» follow this heckler home
Related Entries For This Thread
»Discarded Lies Related Entries
If any country is ready for leaving Islam, it is Iran
Guest Author: Azadeh Hi I'm Iranian and I watch this show. This guy's show isn't aimed to "mock" Islam. He is a scholar of history. He reads historical sources about the Arab invasion of Persia and the atrocities that they...
The Most Formidable Terror Regime in the World
Michael Ledeen gives a few examples of why a certain regime really, really should not get the bomb. Iranian Tales When people ask me why the Iranian people so hate the regime, I begin telling them stories like these, because...
'No FreedomTV for Iran But Let's Spend our $3M Anyway'
According to USAToday, our proposed FreedomTV for Iran project was strongly rejected by US Department of State and they are going ahead with their own $3M plan to spend it inside Iran which, in all honesty, looks so french and...
Pay Attention
This last week there have been reports of widely-spread unrests in Iran. Not that you'd know, since the mainstream media pretty much ignores Iran. Iran at the tipping point Tehran, the nation's capital, as well as several other cities have...
How About a 'Freedom TV', Mr. President?
I feel sorry for missing this: The Bush administration is considering a more aggressive effort to foster opposition inside Iran and seeking ways to use a new $3-million fund to support activists without exposing them to the risk of arrest....
14 comments, the latest comment was by SASAN
#1 FadayeIran at 09:24 AM on April 18, 2005

Thank you very much Azadeh.

Thi is going to be a very good thread. I follow all his show and listen carefully what Dr. Fouladvand has to say. He know the persian history very well and is good at explaining it. Nobody really dared or dares to do what he is doing right now.

He hits the right SPOT.

Payande Baad Iran
#2 levi from queens at 10:16 AM on April 18, 2005

I do not understand the meaning of interstate here. If they mean to cripple all truck traffic in the United States for a week, they will fail and be widely hated. If they mean interstate in Europe--what we would call international, I am not sure that I can see much difference. If they mean interstate in Iran, then may God bless them.
#3 Lyana at 10:28 AM on April 18, 2005
If they mean interstate in Iran, then may God bless them.

That's how I read it - strong action within Iran, consciousness-raising protests in Europe. Maybe they figure they've already got the attention of the US, what with the US presence in Iraq...
#4 zorkmidden at 11:30 AM on April 18, 2005

Thanks for another good post Azadeh.

btw, what does "Payande Baad Iran" mean? (is it something like "long live Iran"?)
#5 evariste at 12:18 PM on April 18, 2005

Holy ****!
#6 mauro at 05:50 PM on April 18, 2005

Avanti Camerati Iraniani ! Trovate la forza e liberatevi.
But don't wait for the marines, Iran is far too big a country for that and forget the euros.
When was the last time a European left his car, tv. etc to fight an idealistic war?
Italian right wing expatriates with the Christians in Lebanon in the 70s.
After that, nothing.
Show us how a proud people liberate itself.
#7 zorkmidden at 06:04 PM on April 18, 2005

mauro
Show us how a proud people liberate itself.

Nicely said Smile
#8 azadeh at 07:05 PM on April 18, 2005
btw, what does "Payande Baad Iran" mean? (is it something like "long live Iran"?)

It means exactly that.
I do not understand the meaning of interstate here. If they mean to cripple all truck traffic in the United States for a week, they will fail and be widely hated. If they mean interstate in Europe--what we would call international, I am not sure that I can see much difference. If they mean interstate in Iran, then may God bless them.

Like I said, I don't know any details. By interstate I meant crossing between cities. But I supposed if a truck driver crosses the border from Turkey and has to pass a few Iranian cities before he gets to his destination, I think it includes that too. But I don't know what they are trying to do. Why is it only trucks, and trains and such. For example why not airplanes or ships? Who knows... But I think this guy is brilliant. His plan must be something that no one would ever think of in a million years.
If they mean interstate in Iran, then may God bless them. That's how I read it - strong action within Iran, consciousness-raising protests in Europe. Maybe they figure they've already got the attention of the US, what with the US presence in Iraq...

The U. S. professes to hating the mullah regime (although they haven't done much to prove it). What can we protest? Don't support the regime that you already hate? Although I must say, their hatred of the mullahs have just been rhetoric so far. They haven't done much to support the bringing down of this regime. In fact, by invading Iraq and bringing the Shiites to power, they made the mullah's much stronger.
#9 snooze at 08:50 PM on April 18, 2005

Payande Baad Iran!

Be strong and may the force be with you. You will not only save yourselves but the entire world.
#10 FadayeIran at 02:49 AM on April 19, 2005

Dear Friends,

Iranian People will succeed with or without the help of any country. The problem here is the opinion that people have about the untited states administration.!!! You see they installed our current regime, as they did with Saddam. They also trained and funded the Taliban in Pakistan and overthrew the Government of Afghanistan, with the aim to fight the Russians. Who was the leader of this gang? Of course, Osama Bin Laden. Then in Iran: They overthrew the russian backed Mohammad Mossadegh and installed again the Shah. Then they didn't like him anymore and overthrew him and installed our current fascist regime. They told them to scream "Death to the Americans" and "Death to the Jews". Believe it or not, but they did the same thing in Iraq. The same pattern all the time. They overthrew Nasser Quassem (Iraqi Prime Minister) and installed Saddam Hussein. And now he was getting too powerfull and did not want to step down, so they made him to step down. These are not conspiracy theories, these are all facts. In all these operations the united States was not alone. There were the english and the israelis and of course the ass-lickers (excuse my language) germans and french. Dr. Fooladvand do not approve the United States nor the english involvment. I can understand why!!! Everytime they helped the BILL was too large to pay afterwards. So I hope that they let us do our thing and free the world from these terrors.

It is not funny to live in a country with endless resources (2nd largest oilfields in the world, 2nd largest Gasfields in the world, Gold, Carpets, Uranium, Metalls, Saffran(90% of the worlds production), Kaviar.....etc. etc. etc...). We are getting invaded all the time (Not always physically). Everybody wants a bit of that cake. So we Iranians say: Let us have our basic freedom and we will provide you with everything for fair prices. Now is this a DEAL???? Or What???

LOL

Payande Baad Iran
#11 IRAN at 12:44 PM on April 24, 2005

hello any person who is faithful to IRAN,

I, as a person who is not expert in history, can not say that Mr. Fouladvand knows history very well or not? but It is clear that he has information about history. For another reason I like this person so much because of reading and translating taazinaame(quran) in arabic and persian in most cases correctly. I think that this stuff affects IRAN in less than 20 years but not one year. and he will be a hero in future not now. Surely in future people understand that taazinaame is nothing. I wish IRANIANS help him to continue his TV.

paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,
paayande IRAN,

#12 Azadeh at 07:21 PM on April 25, 2005

Hi there,

I also think the full scope of the effect of his work will become fully apparent in a few years (I can't give a figure like 20 years) but I think he is already starting to create a great impact. You are calling it "Tazinameh" now because of the effect he had on you. Maybe you already knew what Islam was but you never thought to call it Tazinameh or didn't know the full story about how Islam came to our country.
For another reason I like this person so much because of reading and translating taazinaame(quran) in arabic and persian in most cases correctly.

It's not mostly correct, It's all correct. I dare you to find a mistake in any of his translations. If he ever makes a mistake (which rarely happens), he corrects himself right away.
#13 pragmatic at 04:47 PM on May 3, 2005

Hi
I just came to say hello; thought some people may miss me!?
#14 SASAN at 08:59 AM on May 18, 2005

DOROD BAR OSTAD FOULADVAND VA IRANIANE BASTNESHASTE DAR BELGIK.PAYANDE IRAN
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile on Shahin Fatemi's "opposition" website they're following a far far more urgent story:

"New Zealand Bikers Detained in Iran"

Are these charcters at all Iranian? Do they have a grain of Iranianness in their fat bodies? I don't mean just this KANIZ and his poodles on these forums, but everywhere.

Very sad indeed.

Oh, and thanks Cyrus for your solidarity!

Liberator

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is truly incredible. The most i've heard about Tondar 1 on Iranian media (KRSI and HAKKHA TV) is a caller mentioning it briefly and then the host carries on with the program!

Where are the cameras! news on Persian and International media! alerts! urging people to join their compatriots!?!?!?!

I really think that at least ActivistChat could put something on their first page raising awareness on this movement! To my knowledge it's continuing still if it hasn't been broken up by belgian police! Khorshid do you know?

This is very disturbing and disappointing.

Ba Sepaas

Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yes, but not surprising. Mr. Fouladvand always says that those who claim to be "opposition" are actually a part of the regime (at least the majority are). And this is what we have suspected for a long time, isn't it?
Liberator

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

Yes, but not surprising. Mr. Fouladvand always says that those who claim to be "opposition" are actually a part of the regime (at least the majority are). And this is what we have suspected for a long time, isn't it?

Azadeh-jaan

I don't want to speculate! but how are we supposed to take this "disturbing silence"!?!?!? on part of the "opposition"!

WHY IS THE SO CALLED "OPPOSITION" SILENT WHEN OUR COMPATRIOTS HAVE ORGANIZED SOMETHING BIG LIKE THIS AND ARE AT THE MOMENT PROTESTING IN FRONT OF THE EU PARLIAMENT IN BRUSSELS!?!?

MORE POWER TO THESE PROTESTORS AND I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST! THE LONGER THEY CONTINUE THE PROTEST THE BETTER!

Ba Sepaas

Spenta

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someobody, with all the info, should write an article about the News blackout surrounding Tondar 1 and submit to the usual sites.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WHY IS THE SO CALLED "OPPOSITION" SILENT WHEN OUR COMPATRIOTS HAVE ORGANIZED SOMETHING BIG LIKE THIS AND ARE AT THE MOMENT PROTESTING IN FRONT OF THE EU PARLIAMENT IN BRUSSELS!?!?

I think you answered your own question. Because they are so-called "opposition", not real opposition. The regime is spending a large portion of the oil profits to create decoys that pretend to be fighting the regime but are only there to further it's life. That's why whenever there is a real movement like here, they try to pale it. This event is a bombshell, yet they act as if nothing has happened.
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone inform us if the protest is still continuing??? I can't view the Anjoman's live webcast.

Ba Sepaas

Rasker

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from regimechangeiran.com:

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Operation Thunder One

I have been hearing reports that Fouladvand, a UK based Iranian satellite broadcaster, into Iran has launched "Operation Thunder One." Fouladvand is one of the few broadcasters advocating an armed resistance to the Islamic Republic in Iran.

His group received international attention a few months ago when they refused to leave their aircraft they were on when it arrived in Brussels. At that time they called on the leaders of Europe to end their support for the Islamic Republic of Iran.

They just posted the following to their website. http://www.nomullas.com/ Once again, they are focused on convincing Europe to end its support for the Islamic Republic of Iran. But if anyone has more details, please let us know.

Discarded Lies has a post on "Operation Thunder One." http://www.discardedlies.com/entries/2005/04/operation_thunder_one.php [posted in here by me somewhere]

posted by DoctorZin @ 3:04 PM

[from nomullas.com]

LAST UPDATED ON: MAY- 19-2005

BEST VIEWED AT 1024X768 SETTING

CHAIN OPERATION THUNDER(TONDAR 1) HAS BEEN STARTED

DURING THE COURSE OF THIS MOVEMENT, PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WILL IDENTIFY THE COUNTRIES WHICH ARE SUPPORTING THE TERRORISTS. THEIR GOVERNMENTS AND THEIR MEDIA HAVE BRAINWASHED THE PEOPLE AND MADE THEM BELEIVE THAT THEY ARE AGAINST TERRORISM.

WE'LL SHOW AND UPDATE THE LIST OF THE COUNTRIES WHO TRY TO STOP TONDAR MOVEMENT, IT IS NOT VIOLENT AND IS DESIGNED TO GET RID OF WORLDWIDE TERRORISM AND FREE IRAN.DO YOU REALLY HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS?

1- BELGIUM GOVERNMENT (YOUR PEOPLE MUST BE ASHAMED OF HAVING SUCH GOVERNMENT WHO DEALS WITH MULLAS AND YOUR POLICE WHO BEAT UP INNOCENT IRANIANS (REFERING TO 05-17-05) YOU ARE NUMBER 1 ON THIS LIST,WHICH COUNTRY WANTS TO BE #2?

AFTER ALL YOUR PEOPLE ARE WATCHING YOU

PRINT THIS LETTER AND FAX OR E-MAIL IT TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS MEDIA

WE WISH GOOD LUCK FOR BRAVE MEMBERS OF ANJOMANE-PADESHAHI AND MR.FOULADVAND

THIS IS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE

Islam turns good men bad.Islam thrives on deception and craves death and destruction.It’s time you discovered why it’s not possible to be a good Muslim and a peaceful person. Yes it’s true, all Muslims aren’t terrorists—only the good ones are.the terrorists haven’t corrupted their religion ; Islam has corrupted them.There is no choice in Islam. There are no freedoms. The doctrine is named submission. The Qur’an orders Muslims to submit and obey. Where there is no choice, there is no freedom. Where there is no freedom there is no democracy. Therefore, where there is Islam there will be no democracy. Muslims live in social, economic, intellectual, and religious poverty. All Islam has ever been able to breed is tyranny and terror.no Islamic society has ever been able to create a productive economy. For its first 1300 years, Islam survived on the taxes and plunder confiscated from conquered peoples. In the last 100 years it has nourished itself on oil. No oil, no Islam. Tyranny and terror are expensive.unable to give his followers a reason to live, Muhammad gave them a reason to die.

click here for an open letter to president.....

SUPPORT ANJOMANE-PADESHAHI CLICK HERE

WE ARE IRANIANS WHO LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND OPPOSE THE PRESENT TEMPORARY UNSTABLE AND IRRATIONAL REGIME.WE ASK THE HELP OF ALL TRUE IRANIANS TO OVERTHROW THIS UNJUST AND INSANE TYRANNY AND RESTORE JUSTICE ANDSANITY TO OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. JOIN WITH US AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF IRANIANS WHO ,LIKE US,OPPOSE THE SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOR OF THE CURRENT DESPOTS WHO DISHONOR OUR COUNTRY.

ANJOMANE-PADESHAHI

IN 1979 WHEN SHAH HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH DAVID FROST,SHAH WAS ASKED"DURING THE FINAL DAYS DURING THAT PERIOD LEADING AFTER THE CHRISMAS IN TO JANUARY....WHAT COULD THE UNITED STATES HAVE DONE TO HELP YOU.DO YOU THINK...."

SHAH RESPONDED "WELL NOTHING ,I THINK THAT INSTEAD OF THE US AND THE UK COMEING OUT SO STRONGLY WITH WORDS BY SAYING THAT WE ARE 100% BEHIND THE SHAH,WE SUPPORT HIM AND THIS AND THAT,IF THEY HAD JUST KEPT QUIET FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOT MIX IN TO OUR AFFAIRS,THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PROBABELY THE BEST THING.

AFTER 26 YEARS THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WITNESSED THE RESULTS,WHEN SHAH LEFT IRAN TO PREVENT BLOODSHED AND MULLAS TOOK OVER WITH THE HELP OF FORIEGN COUNTRIES,NOT ONLY THERE IS NO PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST,BUT THE WORLD WIDE TERRORISM IS GROWING.

WWW.NOMULLAS.COM

WWW.NOMULLAS.NET

WWW.TONDAR.INFO

WWW.WARCRYER.COM
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can someone inform us if the protest is still continuing??? I can't view the Anjoman's live webcast.

Ba Sepaas

No, their cars got dispersed since the police escorted each car to a different part of town. I think it went on for a good couple of hours, didn't it?

But they are not satisfied and are vowing more will be done.
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:

Ba Sepaas

No, their cars got dispersed since the police escorted each car to a different part of town. I think it went on for a good couple of hours, didn't it?

But they are not satisfied and are vowing more will be done.

SHAME on the Belgian government for TRYING TO (they won't be successful) silence the voice of the Iranian People!

I am sure the Anjoman won't give up that easily and that this campaign will only INTENSIFY as European Governments begin to show their true colors more clearly!

As a European i'm ashamed of the Belgian Governments pro-IRI stance and not to forget the EU's pro-IRI stance and utter disregard for the violations of human rights in Iran! SHAME!

MORE POWER TO ANJOMANE PADESHAHI IRAN! MAY THEIR EFFORTS SERVE AS A PUNCH IN THE FACE OF THESE DISGUSTING "EUROS"!

Ba Sepaas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: