[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mashad's Mayor Beaten Up By Workers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Mashad's Mayor Beaten Up By Workers Reply with quote

Iran mayor beaten up
(AFP)

24 April 2005

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?l310679838

TEHRAN - The mayor of Iran’s second largest city has been beaten up after he challenged workers on an illegal construction site, the conservative Kayhan newspaper reported on Sunday.

Seyed Hashem Bani Hashem, mayor of the northeastern pilgrimage city of Mashhad, was driving around the city’s outskirts when he spotted bulldozers at work. After demanding the labourers show him their permit, he was reported to have been set upon for five hours.

Five people were arrested, the paper said.

DOROOD BAR KARGARANE IRANI!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A SEYED (descendent of the Arab prophet Mohammad), and a BANI-HASHEM (Hashemites who thought that all Iranian males should be exterminated and all Iranian women used as slaves)?

They should have buried him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid wrote:
A SEYED (descendent of the Arab prophet Mohammad), and a BANI-HASHEM (Hashemites who thought that all Iranian males should be exterminated and all Iranian women used as slaves)?

I don't know if he's from the same family, but Khorshid jaan, don't you think that it's not fair to try someone for being related with criminals? I mean no one should pay for their relatives' crimes because people are individuals and they are responsible for their own actions.
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar wrote:
Khorshid wrote:

I don't know if he's from the same family, but Khorshid jaan, don't you think that it's not fair to try someone for being related with criminals? I mean no one should pay for their relatives' crimes because people are individuals and they are responsible for their own actions.

When we're hanging these Islamic Regime's FILTH from lamp-poles come and tell me we aren't being fair!

BTW have you by chance recently left the JM Forum for this forum?

Ba Sepaas

Rasker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Liberator, I've read somewhere that all the Bushes are direct descendants of Muhammed as well! I haven't tracked down the exact lineage tho.

Anyway, once more, I'd like to say that it isn't the true believers in Islam that are the problem, in Iran or anywhere else, it is those who pervert the true teachings of Islam to promote their own power, as the regime has, or to encourage the murder of those innocent people that they happen to hate, as AlQuaida or Hezbollah do. Those who seem to make blanket and unjustified condemnation of all of the followers of Islam for the crimes of a small fraction may only be helping the mullahs to stay in power and the terrorists to keep killing, and in any case, are appearing to engage in a form of bigotry different only in kind and degree from that promoted by the regime itself.

By the way, still time to get your organization to sign up as a supporter of the Free Muslims March Against Terror on May 14th! freemuslims.org
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rasker,

I don't know where your comments on Bush came from, and that he's a direct decendant from the arab pedophile prophet mohammed is just ludricuos.

I think that if you were part Iranian you would know better what islam is all about, a campaign of enlightening began with Ahmad Kasravi and has today taken off quite strongly. The truth about this disgusting religion is being communicated and people are being enlightened. Here is a website by an Iranian that will help you understand what islam is all about:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/

Once again when you say that it's not the TRUE muslims who are the problem that's exactly where you are wrong it is the TRUE muslims who are carrying out the "commands of allah" that are prescribed in the "taazinameh" (koran) and it is them who are carrying out islamic sharia law. Rasker, the overwhelming majority of Iranians are not TRUE muslims. Iranians were forcefully imposed this arab ideology 1400 years ago and have been living with it since. Many factors have played part in its survival ranging from death threats to imposing heavy taxes on non-muslims. Today the information and facts are out there for the public to see, and what better PROOF than the koran itself!!!? If you are able to understand persian you should listen to Mr Fooladvand's programs where he disects every single part of the koran and translates it from arabic.- then you will see what the TRUE teachings of islam are

http://www.anjomane-padeshahi.org/

Iranians are not muslims and as this campaign of enlightment continues you will see how many will embrace the truth and above all embrace their TRUE SELVES. With the overthrow of the filthy Islamic Regime this enlightment will be able to progress more effectively.

Here's one thread that i've been trying to put articles and links in that will help you:

http://www.iranunited.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3306&hl=islam&s=89945a7f96484b9a464252f7b0cee610

Also you should visit Iran Politics Club and read the articles:
On Iranian History:
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page36.html

On Iranian Politics:
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page35.html

The IPC Library:
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page60.html

The NEW and IMPROVED IPC website will soon be on air, i'll make sure to announce it once it's online.

This is all I can do for now, the rest is up to yourself.

Ba Sepaas

Rasker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback, Liberator, I'll try to look into some of that.

As to the true Muslims, at least Shiites, disagreeing with this regime, I can only cite references I've posted on this board to at least 2/3 of all clerics in Iran dissenting, and statements by Grand Ayatollahs Montazeri and Sistani against clergy participating in government and politics; indeed that assumption of total power by anyone other than the Hidden Imam is contrary to Islam and Shiism.

If indeed Islam is an inherently evil religion, that will come out in the long run. My immediate objective is to overthrow of an evil regime before it plunges the Middle East and the whole world into war in a matter of months. Sorting out the good religions from the evil ones will have to take a lower priority for now. I wouldn't want to do anything to discourage an Islamic supporter of Liberation from joining forces with us at the crucial day and time.
Rasker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a distant cousin of both Bush and Kerry, but haven't come across any link between myself and Muhammed, nothing farther east than some Byzantine emperors and a Frenchman who ruled Jerusalem during the First Crusade.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/9/prweb155114.htm

George Bush and John Kerry, Cousins! New book showing candidates related now available.

George Bush and John Kerry, 10th cousins! Bush related to ALL the other presidents. Bush, Kerry and their running mates descend directly from the prophet Mohammed, as do about 70% of all Americans! John Edwards more closely related to Elvis than his cousins Bush, Kerry, and Cheney. And thousands of other fascinating relationships with kings, queens, horse thieves, and just plain folk.

ALEXANDER, NC (PRWEB) September 5, 2004 -- Alexander Books a publishing imprint of Creativity, Inc.—Western North Carolina’s largest locally owned book publisher—announces the national release of Bush/Kerry and Their OTHER Cousins! by Ralph Roberts.

“Humanity,” Roberts says, “is a lot more closely related than most people realize.”

If you were to trace your own ancestry back a mere 20 generations, he explains, you’ll find that you have (and everyone has) 1,048,576 20th great grandparents, spread out over a wide geographic area, through many countries and over several continents. That would be people living around the 1400s for most of us now alive. Follow the lines of their children, their childrens’ children, and so forth back to this present time and you have tens of millions of cousins!

He calls this concept Full Genealogy, as opposed to traditional genealogy, which tends to focus on just ancestors, and thus misses the fascinating branches coming back up from the past.

Roberts, in his book, shows how using the vast family tree records now on the Internet, you can prove just about anybody related to anybody, but even he was surprised at how closely related Bush and Kerry are.

It’s easy for anyone, to do, he says. “You can proudly show your lineage from the Emperor Charlemagne and descent from a thousand years of kings and queens, knights and barons, dukes, and counts.”

One chapter in Bush/Kerry and Their OTHER Cousins! shows how about 70 percent of all Americans descend directly from the Prophet Mohammed. This means that any of the many millions of Arabs living today across North Africa, in Saudi Arabia, yes even in Iraq are no more distantly related to most of us than somewhere around 40th cousin! Bush and Kerry are both about 40th great-grandsons of the Prophet, as is documented in this book.

Take current events, for example, such as the recent conflict in the city of Najaf in Iraq, where the Islamic fundamentalist cleric Al-Sadar had taken over the Iman Ali mosque—Ali being the founder of the Sh’ite branch of Islam. Ali married Mohammed’s (or Muhammad’s) daughter Fatima, but he was also the son of Mohammed’s uncle, Abu Tabid. Which makes him the 1st cousin 40 times removed of both George Bush and John Kerry, not to mention being their great-uncle by marriage as well (38th of Bush, 37th of Kerry).

Ralph Roberts is the author of over 90 books for national publishers, including two editions of Genealogy via the Internet, the leading guide to Full Genealogy.
perzopolis

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasker wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, Liberator, I'll try to look into some of that.

As to the true Muslims, at least Shiites, disagreeing with this regime, I can only cite references I've posted on this board to at least 2/3 of all clerics in Iran dissenting, and statements by Grand Ayatollahs Montazeri and Sistani against clergy participating in government and politics; indeed that assumption of total power by anyone other than the Hidden Imam is contrary to Islam and Shiism.

If indeed Islam is an inherently evil religion, that will come out in the long run. My immediate objective is to overthrow of an evil regime before it plunges the Middle East and the whole world into war in a matter of months. Sorting out the good religions from the evil ones will have to take a lower priority for now. I wouldn't want to do anything to discourage an Islamic supporter of Liberation from joining forces with us at the crucial day and time.

Rasker, somewhat off Iran-topic, but do you really believe there are such things as "good" and "evil" religions? Is it not true that religion is merely religion... "God" is "God"... The "Universe" is the "Universe" - and planet Earth is full of many beings, including humans who act in "evil ways" and humans who act in "good ways".
Rasker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perzepolis, some in here are trying to say that one religion is evil, what I'm saying is that answering that question is waaay down my list of priorities at the moment, well below the question of whether these mad mullahs are going to trigger Armageddon in the next year or not. If calling Islam evil means that fewer followers of Islam will take a stand for Liberation of Iran in the next few weeks, well, then I don't think that statement should be made, especially since that argument does not need to be settled at this immediate time.

But if things don't work out, we can always discuss different prophecies for the end of the world. :/
blank

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohamad= theif, killer, pedophile,,,,,, This is the leader of Islam for those of you that are trying to sugercoat it........
Ralph Roberts must be smoking something really good if he thinks Bush is related to this thug mohamad........
perzopolis

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank: Is there a point to Bashing religions. Let us talk about bringing freedom and democracy to the Iranian people - but there is no point to bash a religious character who has strong importance to many people - it creates unneccessary divisions. Followers of Jesus, Mohammad, or Pagan Gods should all be able to unite for FREEDOM! -- It's not a matter of religion. It's a matter of a natural RIGHT to be free!
blank

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am only bashing islam, not any other religions.... what I said is the truth. If you believe in freedom of speech, then I can express my opinion about islam & mo........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: