[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unarmed Iranians stage protest on plane
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Blank,

Before I answer your question, first let me get the idiotic notion that Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi “is not doing enough” out of the way. I never said that, and whoever does is stating a falsehood. My criticism concerns the absence of any effort on His Excellency’s part to defend the Monarchy. This, as you see, is a criticism of content, not whether he is “doing enough.”

As to your question, why indeed? I think the crown should remain in the Pahlavi family. There are a number of options and, so far as Fouladvand is concerned, he himself has praised Shahzadeh Alireza. Look, people are getting more frustrated everyday and RP’s recent support of the 60MR, which according to Cyrus Sharafshahi he now regrets, did not help at all and angered his most dedicated supporters.

Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Blank and Khorshid,

In this interview Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi said he would personally prefer a CM system for Iran even if he was not the son of Aryamehr.
http://www.rezapahlavi.org/audiovideo/voa100603.rpm

Shahbanou has always defended the return of monarchy, Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi use to be neutral in his interviews but in his book and in the interview I referred to above he has shown his preference for a CM. I believe after the liberation of Iran he will raise his arguments why a CM is better than a republic for Iran but today he seems to avoid this kind of discussion.

Regarding the 60million referendum I think it is sad his majesty did something that created a lot of critisism but a possible mistake regarding this of course doesn´t mean we stop supporting him.
A caller on Mrs banou dokhi Abdi´s program said "yesterday some accused his father for not allowing political parties to be free, and today some accuse his son for giving political parties too much freedom"

Don´t miss to listen to this interview, 8 minutes
http://www.rezapahlavi.org/audiovideo/voa100603.rpm

Quote:
so far as Fouladvand is concerned, he himself has praised Shahzadeh Alireza

Just curious, could you tell us what his motivation has been for praising him?
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest concern is what is RP going to be like if he ever becomes head of state (by some fluke accident). How will he react to the likes of Mohsen Sazgara, who by his own admission wrote the Islamic Republic's present constitution and created the dreaded Islamic revolutionary guards? This guy is a mass murderer and RP calls those who don't want to fall for his latest trick "dictators". Remember his sentence "are you on the side of democracy or dictatorship"? He calls people who don't want to support Sazgara's referandum dictataros! And what was the 60M referandum? It's a petition for holding a "majles mo'assessan" where the likes of Mohsen Sazgara and Mehrangiz Kaar (the right hand of Ayatollah Shirin Ebadi) are going to write the new contituion! Well it will be Islamville one more time! Same draconian laws of stoning and decapitations. Wasn't Mohsen Sazgara one of the people who wrote Islamic Republic's constitution?

Quote:
Regarding the 60million referendum I think it is sad his majesty did something that created a lot of critisism but a possible mistake regarding this of course doesn´t mean we stop supporting him.
A caller on Mrs banou dokhi Abdi´s program said "yesterday some accused his father for not allowing political parties to be free, and today some accuse his son for giving political parties too much freedom"

Mohsen Sazgara is not a political party. He is a mass murderer who founded the Islamic Revolutionary Guards.

Quote:
Look, people are getting more frustrated everyday and RP’s recent support of the 60MR, which according to Cyrus Sharafshahi he now regrets, did not help at all and angered his most dedicated supporters.

Look there is no room for error in politics. It's not his first time. I remember his interview when he supported Khatami and called him "Iran's Gorbacev". How can we trust a guy with such bad judgement to lead our country? A leader needs to be able to see into the future and judge what is in our national interest and who is our friend.

Quote:
Well you expect Shabanou to run like a candidate and tell everyone I am going to be your Queen if my son doen't want it...that will never happen. Yes, she is not active, as you put it. She does give interviews and send messages from time to time like a Queen should, but she is not the head of any political party, therefore, you will never see her campaigning. The same goes for AliReza. I still believe Shabanou would make a great head of state and the great thing is she dosen't get involved with all the people you dislike, former regime employees.
RP may not read your e-mails but his Secretary or aids do read the letters. They get hundreds of mails I don't think they would/could respond to all, I believe they do respond to the ones from Iran.

Well if you know he doesn't have time for e-mails, then why do you tell me to write to him? Smile

Quote:
To Azadeh:
If you are upset about who RP is associating with, since he doesn't read the chats, you need to write to him directly about exactly what you said here......because he needs to know about people's feelings in regard to his association with different shady groups or support of a wrong referandum.

Quote:
I believe they do respond to the ones from Iran.

How does he know where an e-mail is sent from? Question

Last edited by Azadeh_55 on Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear IB,

I have listened to the Oct 2003 interview. If you remember, I, and Spenta, praised Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi for that interview,… and either you or Blank made a comment about the anchor’s rudeness in not letting RP finish his sentences. (I forget whether it was here or on smccdi) But such declarations are very few and far between. Consider the fact that the Monarchy and the Pahlavi Kings are viciously attacked daily, and in nearly every opinion piece you read, by the former supporters of the “Imam” turned republicans. I see no reason whatever why he should avoid this kind of discussion. Why should he wait until after the liberation of Iran to raise his arguments? And recently he told a room packed with journalists that he would have reached 90% of his goals if in the referendum to come people chose a republic! Maybe he said it just to please Hizbullahis, communists and anti-monarchists in general, but the Sazgara “referendum” is not about choosing between the Monarchy and a republic, but choosing whether the constitution of the present republic be mended or not.

Also, let me make it very clear, I have not stopped supporting him. Should the day come, I think I’m honest enough a person to say so.
I don’t know why Fouladvand praised Prince Alireza. Maybe out of frustration with RP, maybe because Prince Alireza, not involved in politics as is His Excellency, does not have to please everybody, including Iran’s most bloodthirsty enemies.

blank

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How does he know where an e-mail is sent from?" Question[/quote]

I think most likely they tell him where they're writing from to let him know about what is going on.
The only e-mail address I see, is for his secretariat which is;
rpsec@rezapahlavi.org
I send e-mails to that address and you are right I don't get a response. They used to have one of those auto-response deals, but guess they don't have it anymore.
And you are right Miss Azadeh......"There is no room for mistake" this time around.

Last edited by blank on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be many misunderstandings about the emails sent to his majesty

First of all there is also another adress Iran@rezapahlavi.org which formally is his majestys personal one.

I always send my emails to Iran@rezapahlavi.org and one copy (cc or bcc) to rpsec@rezapahlavi.org

In average I have recieved responce to 1/3 of my emails out of perhaps 50 mails I have sent since 2003. The responces have been from Mr Kamran Beigi and from the adress rpsec@rezapahlavi.org. Generally those emails in which I aksed for more activity or interviews by his majesty has generated fewer answers than those when I send condolences for the late Shah´s death, norooz congratulations etc.

According to what I have heared from Mr Kamran Beigi the adress rpsec@rezapahlavi.org recieve 150 mails each day and iran@rezapahlavi.org recieve 300-400 email/day. At the end of the day I don´t know who reads the emails sent to iran@rezapahlavi.org. Reza Shah II himself no way has time for so many emails, maybe some of them are read by his secretary and answered from rpsec@rezapahlavi.org, I don´t know. But I always send my emails to both adresses so at least someone will get them.

If you have opinions about his majesty please call (703) 827-0928
instead of sending emails. You can talk to Mr Mehrdad Irani, Mr Oveissi, Kamran Beigi or the woman whose name I don´t know. I can only hope all these people are really working for his majestys best, but ultimately only Shahzadeh has my full trust, I don´t trust his secretary compleately because I am not sure if they are really working for our kings best.
But I have heared many positive comments about Mr Mehrdad Irani from monarchists.

If Reza Shah II manages to bring back monarchy to Iran, he has done a good job. Today lets join forces to liberate Iran, after Iran´s liberation Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi will probably take monarchists side like he did in this interview http://www.rezapahlavi.org/audiovideo/voa100603.rpm

Shahbanou Farah recently wrote an article in a newspaper with the topic "Shahahanshah Aryamehr Shah nabood, balke asheghe bozorge Iran va Iranian bood". Shahbanou Farah has never mentioned the word republic, instead she use to say "it is up to the iranian people to choose in a free referendum after the fall of the islamic republic whether to have a constitutional monarchy or another form of democracy". And she always protects both his son Reza Pahlavi saying he has been struggling for 26 years and especially we can feel her love for the late Shah everytime she speaks about him.

And Shahbanou Farah is fantastic, she is so busy and has so much to do, still she responds to all emails. That´s fantastic. I don´t think any other queen in world is so close to it´s people than Shahbanou. I believe she also watch the persian speaking media, because I remember when Shahbanou had a live appearance on VOA TV in mars 2004, the second caller was "abolfazl saltanattalab" from Kuwait, only after he said hello, Shahbanou started laughing, so probably she recognized his voice, then he continued inviting Shahbanou to attend the marriage of his youngest daughter...

So what I want to say is; don´t worry, Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi supports monarchy and will protect monarchy. As many different polls have showed up to 98% of the iranians wish monarchy to return to Iran. So it is just a matter of time, when Iran will be liberated.

Today monarchists need to be united with republicans for freeing our homeland. The true monarchists are on Payam TV. I have contributed with 20 dollars. Watch Payam TV live on: mms://payamtv.cyberannex.com:8080/
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone said earlier that Prince Reza Pahlavi is ahead of our times. I'm starting to believe he is much ahead of our time and maybe that is why his actions today aren't working very well. Also it disappointed me when I heard Ostaad Fooladvand speaking yesterday about the early days of the revolution in which he and a dedicated group of Iranian patriots had plans to wipe these islamists out of power (Prince Shahriar Shafiq being amongst them), but Reza Pahlavi decided not to cooperate with these patriots. We have to realize that Iran needs a leader of its times at this point in time, and not one that is ahead of his time. If today force is needed to free our country then the person who is ahead of time and promotes non-violence maybe isn't what we need. The only activities that i'm aware of Prince Reza Pahlavi is doing are public awareness ones and that in my view is not enough.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Liberator"

As blank said, the prince is not reading these chat rooms, why don´t you call his office and speak to someone?
Telephone 703 827 0928

Last edited by Iranian Boy on Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear IB:
Thanks for the new e-mail address I didn't know about
iran@rezapahlavi.org
Maybe next time I will try that.
And you are right, Shahbanou has always responded to me. Her grace and the world respect that she has achieved is unbelievable.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Dear IB:
Thanks for the new e-mail address I didn't know about
iran@rezapahlavi.org
Maybe next time I will try that.
And you are right, Shahbanou has always responded to me. Her grace and the world respect that she has achieved is unbelievable.

Dear Blank

Thanks for your response
Always send your emails to both iran@rezapahlavi.org and rpsec@rezapahlavi.org, just put one of the adresses in the cc, or bcc field and the other in "to" field.

Also feel free to call the office whenever you want, they will sure welcome your call and will not consider you as disturbing. You can speak for 10 minutes without problem.
Telephone 703 827 0928
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I heard Ostaad Fooladvand speaking yesterday about the early days of the revolution in which he and a dedicated group of Iranian patriots had plans to wipe these islamists out of power (Prince Shahriar Shafiq being amongst them), but Reza Pahlavi decided not to cooperate with these patriots.

Drood,

Mr. Fouladvand, Shariar Shafiq, and a few other patriots (mostly high ranking navy officials) had gathered in Bandar e Abbas and were planning to bring together the rest of the Iranian armed forces to throw Khomeini and his ilk out of Iran (through some sort of military coup). But when Prince Shahriar Shafiq saw that Reza Pahlavi did not support their actions, he got cold feet and left for France. Mr. Fooladvand couldn't do it alone as Shahriar Shafiq was the connection they had with the armed forces. So they all got dispresed and Mr. Fouladvand tried to find a way into the regime and he defected and left for Egypt as soon as he got the chance. Shahriar Shafiq was assassinated by the regime's agents in France around the same time. Crying or Very sad
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Quote:
I heard Ostaad Fooladvand speaking yesterday about the early days of the revolution in which he and a dedicated group of Iranian patriots had plans to wipe these islamists out of power (Prince Shahriar Shafiq being amongst them), but Reza Pahlavi decided not to cooperate with these patriots.

Drood,

Mr. Fouladvand, Shariar Shafiq, and a few other patriots (mostly high ranking navy officials) had gathered in Bandar e Abbas and were planning to bring together the rest of the Iranian armed forces to throw Khomeini and his ilk out of Iran (through some sort of military coup). But when Prince Shahriar Shafiq saw that Reza Pahlavi did not support their actions, he got cold feet and left for France. Mr. Fooladvand couldn't do it alone as Shahriar Shafiq was the connection they had with the armed forces. So they all got dispresed and Mr. Fouladvand tried to find a way into the regime and he defected and left for Egypt as soon as he got the chance. Shahriar Shafiq was assassinated by the regime's agents in France around the same time. Crying or Very sad

Thank you Azadeh-jaan. It really hurts and disappoints me when I heard this...Mr Pahlavi as someone who shoulders so much responsibility has commited MANY mistakes since he took the oath to be King.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: