[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shahbanou Farah Interview with Radio Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Important Interviews (Radio, TV, and Publication)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Shahbanou Farah Interview with Radio Israel Reply with quote

Listen, to this excellent interview from today.
I find no words but to say "Shahbanou, we love you"

http://www.verdenet.com/farah/ShahbanouRadioIsrael28[1].2.2005.mp3

Especially the part where listeners called to Shahbanou was fantastic.

Menash Amir asked Shahbanou what the first thing is she will do the day she return to Iran. Shahbanou replied; I will fall down on my knees and kiss the pure soil of my homeland

Shahbanou, we love you, and we love you
God bless you

http://www.verdenet.com/farah/ShahbanouRadioIsrael28[1].2.2005.mp3

Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks IB. A great interview. A rough translation for our friends.

Menashe Amir: Our listeners are on the line and if you would permit, we’ll bring them on air so they can share with you their questions and views.

Shahbanoo Farah Pahlavi: Please

Caller 1 (From the province of Kordestan): Greetings to Shahbanoo. Hello to the beloved Shahbanoo, Mother of Iran and Iranians. You are still our Mother. We are still proud of you…Old wisdom is able to influence the country. When superstitions, break with traditions, and insult to this country became merits, God too turned His back: Wars, earthquake, floods and snow. My only wish is this: Do not leave us alone. May God protect you and the Shahanshah of Iran. Goodbye.

Caller 2: (From the province of Kordestan): Greetings to dear Shahbanoo, Mother of Kurds, who is so respected by us. I’m calling from Shaghez. Dear Shahbanoo, although I’ve been bedridden for four days…I swear I haven’t been able to visit a doctor…when Menashe Amir said you’ll be speaking, believe me I got up to hear your kind voice. God bless the spirit of the beloved Shahanshah Aryamehr. Greetings to Reza Pahlavi, from the bottom of my heart. I can’t stop crying, I don’t know how to share my feelings with you. From the time that you visited the town of Saghez, we came to visit you as boy scouts, singing a patriotic song…You gave me a trophy. I still have it. I hope you can do something for us dear Shahbanoo. We’re waiting for Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi. I kiss Menashe Amir’s hands for inviting you. My father, mother, wife and family send their greetings. Goodbye.

Caller 3: Hello dear Shahbanoo. I really don’t know how to talk…I was 13 years old when the revolution happened, and I was later forced to leave the country. But the love I have for you…(crying)…increases everyday. I hope the day arrives that you come to Iran, because Iran is like a home without lights…Our love for you will never disappear, no matter what the Mullahs do…Goodbye.

Caller 4: (From the province of Lorestan): Shahbanoo I’m 26 years old. I’m a young woman calling from Borujerd. I swear it is our wish that you return to Iran. The Mullahs have destroyed our country. I see no future for myself. I’m only looking forward to your and the Prince’s return. We will kiss the ground you walk on. My mother is here too. She wants to speak to you. I swear we have no hope at all.

Mother: Hello. How are you? Please come and save us. Rescue us. Rescue the Iranian people. I swear we’ve become very unfortunate and wretched. I swear it was from a having too good a life that people brought such wretchedness upon themselves. My daughters are students, my sons are unemployed and everyone is living in utter poverty. I swear the young people here are so miserable. The really have a difficult life. We pray for you and the Prince. My husband is not here but told me to send his salutations.

Caller 5: Asks a question.

Caller 6: Younger caller, thanking Shahbanoo for her efforts.

Caller 7: Makes a comment in support of constitutional monarchy, hinting that Shahzadeh Reza Pahlavi should do so as well.

Caller 8: Hello. Greetings to you and salutations to Reza Shah Pahlavi. I’m calling to say I’m very happy to hear your voice. God willing we’ll soon see you in Iran.

Caller 9: (From the province of Kordestan): I salute the Shahbanoo. Salutations to Reza Shah II. God willing there will come a day we can see you in Iran and kiss the ground beneath your feet. As God is my witness, we the people of Iran, especially we the people of Kermanshah and Kordestan…perhaps our biggest wish now is to have you here with us.

Caller 10: I salute my dear Shahbanoo. May you live for many years to come. I’ve been crying like this for 26 years. I’m so nervous I don’t know what I’m going to say. When I was ten years old, you came to Miandoaab (province of Western Azarbaijan), and I gave you a bouquet of flowers. From that day I’ve been living with you…Goodbye.

Caller 11: Salutations to the great Shahbanoo. I’m grateful to you. We’re all grateful to you, to Mohamad Reza Shah and Reza Shah II. Shahbanoo, I’m a military person. Ninety percent of the people support you; if they tell you otherwise, don’t believe them…everyone’s waiting for Mr. Reza [Pahlavi].

Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your english summary of viewers calls.
Here is another link to the interview if the above doesn´t work
http://media.krsi.net/krsi_archive/news/is-02-28-05.wma

I think 90% of Iranians love Reza Shah II and Shahbanou Farah

http://media.krsi.net/krsi_archive/news/is-02-28-05.wma
Khorshid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Execution of an Iranian Kurd

From a Kurdish website, put on the net yesterday (March 3, 2005).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Important Interviews (Radio, TV, and Publication) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: