[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Long Lost Iranian son

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Kerry's Long Lost Iranian son Reply with quote

They have found Kerry's long lost Iranian son:

Ali Karimi makes a phone call before a news conference during Asian Football Confederation Player of the Year awards in Kuala Lumpur December 8, 2004 [News]. Karimi was named Asian player of the year on Wednesday, edging out A'ala Hubail of Bahrain and Shumsuke Nakamura of Japan. REUTERS/Zainal Abd Halim

Saman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

They are SO alike!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually somebody on another board took offense that we made fun out of him. He pointed out this is a clean, well suited young man receiving the highest honor in Asia as an athlete representing Iran. That he is not a Hezbollahi and he is projecting a wonderful image of Iran to the world.

I agree, so now I feel bad for posting this.

Congratualtions to Ali Karimi, and thank-you for presenting such a modern, sensible and respectable image of Iran to the world!
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
actually somebody on another board took offense that we made fun out of him. He pointed out this is a clean, well suited young man receiving the highest honor in Asia as an athlete representing Iran. That he is not a Hezbollahi and he is projecting a wonderful image of Iran to the world.

I agree, so now I feel bad for posting this.

Congratualtions to Ali Karimi, and thank-you for presenting such a modern, sensible and respectable image of Iran to the world!

Of course, you are right Spenta. Although the resemblance is striking, I do not think ther intention was to mock Ali Karimi.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'd like to point out that he has long hair (and a tie!). And according to Pasagard's beliefs, he's bad.
Pasagarde

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saman wrote:
And I'd like to point out that he has long hair (and a tie!). And according to Pasagard's beliefs, he's bad.

I think that if football players always worry about their appearance too much it can ultimately wander their mind off training. However, Ali Karimi is a gifted football player who is the best player in Asia so there are exceptions.

Regarding the tie, I do not have any problems with it. I for one wear it occassionaly but when I am in Iran I do not wear it when entering government buildings as a sign of respect.

Koroush Kabir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Illustrations, Cartoons & Artwork All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: